Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not everyone was naked, but everyone was dressed in revealing and exotic clothing. No dusty hippies here. Which of course revealed the purpose of the rectangular tent out front; it caught the riff-raff, and only the selected few were allowed under the dome. I felt honored and horribly self-conscious, as if someone was about to walk up to me and politely invite me out. I held onto Darcie's hand tightly. She fit here, her near-nudity our entry ticket. But then again, I was dressed only in a gold skirt which was still tented by my stubborn erection. Maybe I belonged here after all.

"Oh my God." was all Darcie could say.

"This is insane." I muttered, madly giggling.

"This is so cool!" Darcie fake shrieked, a wide-eyed grin plastered on her face.

Darcie started dancing, caught by the music, but like me she was amazed by what we were seeing. She pulled me deeper onto the dance floor, guiding me into a frenzied jig. Our brunette friend was forgotten for a while. I couldn't help but stare as we danced, watching the people around us. Then I noticed that on the center platform was a woman, completely naked, on her back with her feet pulled up to her hips. Her opened pussy was pointed at the dance floor, her head towards the center of the platform. She seemed to be moving with the music, as if she was dancing horizontally.

Darcie caught my stare. She squeezed herself against me, her hips gyrating against my cock, her hands around my neck. Her breasts were pushed against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples poking me.

"Is she turning you on?" she asked, mischievously.

"This whole place is a turn on." I replied, sweeping my gaze over the dancing crowd.

"Do you want to fuck her? I'm sure you could." Darcie asked huskily.

I looked at Darcie. She had a fever in her eyes, and she was practically squirming in my arms. I reached down and placed my palm against her pussy. She was dripping wet, having soaked through her tights. She sighed at my touch.

"I feel like I could do anything in here," she said, her voice dreamy, "I could suck you right here on the dance floor, in front of all these people. I could fuck anyone, everyone..."

Her voice drifted off, as if distracted by her own thoughts. She sounded drunk, but her eyes were lit up. Her excitement was a huge turn-on. I suddenly wanted to see how far she would go, how deep her need was. I wanted her to be fucked as never before. I was scared, but massively turned on at the same time. And a part of me wanted the same thing she did, the freedom to fuck everyone in this dome, without guilt or shame or fear of hurting her feelings.

"Fuck all of them." I whispered to her, "if that's what you want."

She looked into my eyes, trying to see if I was serious. I was.

She took my hand and pulled me towards the center platform. She only let go in order to crawl over the reclining naked woman. She straddled her, on her hands and knees, face to face.

"Can my boyfriend fuck you?" she asked the woman.

"Yessssss..." the woman hissed in reply.

A growl rose in my throat. I hadn't even seen this woman's face, all I could see was her open thighs and the shaved pussy that nestled between them. But that's not what I wanted. I grabbed hold of Darcie, grabbed hold of her hair and half growled, half whispered in her ear.

"I want to watch you lick her pussy" I said.

Her breath caught in her throat as I guided her head down, between the woman's thighs. I pushed her head into the waiting pussy. Darcie hungrily dove in, her tongue lapping at the thin folds of the offered sex. I stood behind her and lifted her hips so that she was on her hands and knees again, but not on the platform anymore, her ass exposed. I grabbed hold of her red tights and pulled. They ripped, exposing her ass and, nestled beneath it, the wet folds of pussy. I knelt behind her and, one hand on my dick, the other on her hip, I guided my cock into her waiting sex.

She was so wet already that there was almost no resistance. I pushed and slid in to the hilt. I had to hold for a second to catch my breath at the sudden feeling of heat and pressure. Darcie moaned, her face pushed deeper into the woman's pussy. I started pushing into her, hard, marking her as mine before this whole night started spinning out of control. I fucked her, my hips slapping into her ass, her juices drooling out of her and onto my cock. Her moans were muffled by the pussy she was busily eating. Suddenly she came, hard, squeezing my cock with her pussy, spasming against me. When she stopped shivering with pleasure i pulled out and pulled her roughly off of the wet cunt she had been eating out. I turned her face to mine and kissed her, tasting the other woman's juices other lips.

"Just remember you're mine." I whispered, with a harsh tone that surprised even me.

"I'm yours, baby, I'm yours" she answered, lips crushed red, eyes wide with lust.

"yeah?" I said, and stood in front of her, bringing my cock in front of her face.

Without hesitating, she dove onto my cock, taking it in her mouth, one hand holding there base of it, the other hand around my ass. She started pumping her head on my cock, as if starved, tasting herself on it. I watched her for a second before looking around. Most people were still dancing, but a small crowd had gathered to watch us. Couples were holding each other, touching each other, while watching Darcie hungrily swallow my cock. I brushed her hair away from her face, giving everyone a better view. I don't think I've ever been as hard as I was at that moment.

Darcie pulled away from my cock, her hand still holding it.

"Sit down." she said.

I immediately shuffled over to the platform and sat down. Darcie followed me, staying on her knees. She grabbed hold of my cock and swallowed it, pumping her head above my cock, moving lower and lower every time. Finally, she took it all the way into her throat. There she was, her ass in the air, naked and exposed to all around her, her nose pressed against my pubic hair and a cock filing her throat. Slowly, carefully, she started moving up and down my cock, taking me fully every time.

A murmur rose in the small group of people watching. They were impress.

"What a beautiful slut." I heard a woman say.

I laid back, the feeling of her mouth and her throat wrapped around my cock too overwhelming. I could feel her tongue pressed against the full length of my shaft and the head of my cock bumping again that soft tissue of her throat. The naked woman was lying next to me and we started kissing, her plump breast pressed against my chest as she leaned over me. He mouth was warm and soft, her tongue as insistent in my mouth as Darcie's was on my cock.

Darcie's rhythm on my cock suddenly changed. I broke the kiss and looked down. The crowd had surrounded us. A man had reached out and was fingering Darcie as she sucked my cock. I could clearly see the two fingers he was pumping in and out of her wet pussy. He was holding his hard cock in his other hand. We exchanged glances, and I nodded yes. He shifted forward and guided his cock into her pussy. She tried to scream as he shoved his cock in her, but her mouth was too full of my cock. She pulled her mouth away from me, resting her forehead on my belly, trying to catch her breath as the man behind her pumped into her pussy. I could see that she was about to cum again, her thighs shaking, her grip on my cock getting almost painful.

The naked woman and I held each other and watched as the man kept pumping his cock into Darcie's pussy. A few other guys had moved in, rubbing their cocks, ready to be next. Darcie tried to get my cock back in her mouth, but she was too distracted. I took hold of it and guided it into her mouth. With one hand holding her hair up so that all could see, I started pumping my hips up, pushing my cock in her mouth. She relaxed, holding her head still as I pushed into her mouth and the man behind her pushed into her pussy. The woman next to me reached down and cupped one of Darcie's breast, holding up the soft weight of it, flicking her thumb over the hard nipple. Darcie's back curled and she started spasming, cumming hard, her pussy clenching around the cock inside of her. The man grunted and pulled out, spraying her lower back with ropes of his cum. Darcie collapsed on top of me.

I pulled her up on top of me. She was drenched in sweat, her hair a mess. I kissed her. I was still rock hard.

"Do you want more?" I asked her.

"Yeah..." she exhaled, barely able to speak.

I pulled her and positioned her so that she straddled me. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her waiting cunt. I pushed into the wet heat of her pussy, drawing a grunt out of her. She let herself relax on top of me, grinding her hips so that her pussy was sliding up and down the shaft of my cock. My feet were on the floor and my ass on the edge of the platform, positioning Darcie perfectly for what was bound to happen next. A man stepped up and placed his hands on Darcie's hips.

Darcie and I looked in each other's eyes as we kissed. I grabbed hold of her head, running my fingers in her hair. I could feel the man's presence, but that was about it. Darcie's eyes went wide, her breath sharp. Our eyes remained locked on each other. Her breath quivered and she moaned in my mouth. Then I felt something strange. The man's cock had slipped in her ass, and I could feel a new pressure around my cock as we now both competed for space inside of Darcie.

Darcie closed he eyes, her breath sharp. The man pushed in slowly, giving her time to accept his cock. Finally he bottomed out. I could feel his legs against mine, but mostly I could feel the juices flowing out of Darcie's pussy, coating my balls and my thighs.

The man started a slow pumping rhythm. Darcie opened her eyes and we locked gazes again. She had that fevered look. I started moving too, matching the guy's pace. Soon we were alternating pushing in and out, drawing a continuous moan out of Darcie. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock, grabbing it, giving me a tighter hole to fill. She was cumming, over and over again. I held her in my arms, held her moans in my mouth, held her eyes with mine, but her body was gone, her mind was gone, riding a wave of pleasure I could barely imagine.

I started pushing harder, seeking my own pleasure. The rhythm changed and now both cocks were plunging into Darcie at the same time. A part of my mind was aware of the strange feeling of another cock rubbing against mine, barely separated by a thin wall of flesh. The greater part of me was simply blasted free of all caring, driven by an animal lust I had never felt before. This was my woman, my dick, my drive to fill her with a cock that had grown to immense size in my minds eye. I felt, tasted, saw the animal Darcie, and my animal needed the same release. I growled and pushed into her, slamming my hips against hers, plowing her.

I came with a savage grunt, filling her pussy with my cum. I collapsed, drained.

I was laying unmoving under Darcie. She was being shaken by the force of the man thrusting into her ass, her body sliding back and forth on top of mine. I was still hard, the motion of her body pushing her pussy along the length of my cock.

Darcie had curled her head against my neck, bracing her elbows on the platform, pushing back onto the cock in her ass. Her breath had turned into short grunts. I looked to my side, where the naked woman was still laying, watching, her hand idly playing with her pussy. I saw that she was a pretty brunette, voluptuous, her breasts heavy and full, topped by dark brown nipples. I reached out to her.

She crawled over to me and kissed me, her breath hot and sweet. She pulled away and fed me a thick nipple which I hungrily suckled, flicking my tongue over it. I felt my balls tighten as another orgasm started to form deep in my gut. Darcie's pussy was pulsing and pulling at my cock, and this woman's nipple was in my mouth, her skin's scent filling my nostrils. She pulled away and threw a leg over my head. I had a second to see her bare pussy above me before my mouth was filled with wet, sweet flesh. I lapped and licked and sucked at every fold of flesh that was pressed against my mouth. My tongue found her deep cavern, then her clit, and I went to town. I sucked and flicked it, drawing sweet moans out of her.

I was covered in sweat, covered in feminine flesh, my cock milked by Darcie's pussy, my mouth filled with a stranger's cunt. I was in heaven. I felt the guy suddenly quicken his pace before jamming his cock deep in Darcie's ass. He was cumming. Darcie screamed out a new orgasm, her body spasming, her pussy clenching my cock, drawing another orgasm out of me. I filled her pussy with another load of my cum, sucking on the clit in my mouth that much harder, my mouth filling with a sudden flood of juices as the woman came as well.

We all collapsed onto the platform. A small cheer went up, accompanied by a scattering of applause. I laughed. It was becoming a habit.

Darcie rolled off of me. We both laid there for a moment, both mostly naked, covered in sweat and juices. We turned our heads to look at each other. I smiled at her. She was a mess, her hair tangled, her face wet with sweat and spit, her eyes dark with runny mascara. She glowed, looking both exhausted and more relaxed than I've ever seen her. We held hands, basking in the afterglow of the sex.

Two feet appeared by my head. It was Bunny Girl, standing over us, looking down. She squatted at out head. I noticed that her shorts were gone, though she was still wearing her bra, and her bunny ears. My gaze fell on a most perfect waxed pussy, the outer lips plump and full, the inner lips barely peaking out. There was no indication that she ever had hair down there, except for the tuff of white hair peeking out of her ass. She was still wearing her butt plug.

"If you guys want to rest for a bit, you should go over there." she said, pointing to an opening in the dome. Beyond it was another, smaller, dome. The lights inside were reddish and low, though more couches and pillows could be seen.

Darcie and I made our way over there, hand in hand. Darcie was still wearing her red tights, but the crotch and ass had been completely ripped apart, long rips and tears going all the way down to her ankles. It looked like she was wearing a garter belt and thigh highs, leaving her ass and pussy bare. Her inner thighs were coated with juices. I could see my cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the floor in thick drops. She didn't seem to notice.

The smaller dome was dark and comfy. The floor was covered with pillows and carpets, inviting us to collapse right there. There were a half-dozen other people in the dome, scattered around. They were all laying down on the floor, some cuddling, others seemingly asleep. A single brass lantern hung from the center of the small dome, the panes of glass tinted red. Under the hanging lantern was a large hookah, it's hoses laying on the floor, unused, like the arms of a colorful glass octopus. The top brass cup of the hookah held a smoking ball of a dark and gummy substance, filling the small dome with long tendrils of sweet smelling smoke.

It took only a few breaths before I started to feel a bit woozy. Whatever was burning on the hookah was potent.

"Whoa." I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah, what the fuck is that?" asked Darcie.

"I don't know. I better sit." I replied.

I pulled Darcie down on to the pillows on the floor, off to the side. The air was cooler and free of smoke down there.

Someone moved in the back. A man appeared out of the shadows, a tall thin man dressed only in a sarong, his body hairless and the color of bronze. Covering his entire head was a World War I gas mask, a grey latex thing with two circular lenses for the eyes and a long tube where his mouth would be. He had tucked the tube into the edge of his sarong. The man was slowly walking around, apparently checking in on the relaxing denizens of this little dome, waving small hello's with his-long fingered hands.

A small group of people appeared at the entrance of the dome. It was our friends, the people who had invited us here in the first place; the large man, still shirtless, the gorgeous brunette now dressed in a long grey knit shirt that fell to mid thigh, the wide collar falling off of one shoulder, and the black haired woman, who was still dressed in her black lingerie. Bunny Girl was not with them, which disappointed me. I enjoyed looking at her pussy, and I really wanted to examine that butt plug of hers up close.

They saw us and walked over to us.

"You are enjoying yourselves!" said the large man as he squatted at our feet. "I saw you in the big tent. Very sexy."

The two women laid down besides us, one on either side of Darcie and I, resting on their sides, looking at us. The large man stayed squatting at our feet, smiling.

"This place is fantastic." I said.

"Yes, fantastic!" he said grinning.

Darcie curled up against me, resting her head on my chest.

"We're exhausted now. Is it ok if we crash for a bit?" she said.

"Relax," said the large man, " here you are comfortable, so rest. But you are a mess. We should clean you up."

He snapped his fingers at the woman in black. She got up and went to him before dropping to her knees. The large man, jerked his head in our direction.

"You just relax," he said, "she likes doing this."

She brought her face close to my knee, raising her ass in the air in doing so, which I found very sexy. My cock started to stir awake again, much to my surprise. And then she started licking. She stuck her tongue out and took long sweeping licks up my leg, from knee to inner thigh, making sure not to miss any spots.

The large man sat back on his haunches, watching and grinning.

The woman in black kept licking my legs, on her hands and knees, her ass in the air. I was horribly conscious of the sweat and dust that coated my legs. It could not be pleasant to do what she was doing. I considered trying to stop her, but the experience was so strange that I decided to let it unfold. When she reached my inner thigh she switched and started licking Darcie's legs.

Suddenly the moment became a lot sexier. Darcie was on her side, draped over me. The woman licked briefly the parts of the legs that were exposed by the tears in the tights, but she soon started to focus on Darcie's exposed ass. Darcie moaned and pushed he hips out.

I watched the woman in black take Darcie's butt in both hands, part the globes of her ass, and dive in. Darcie suddenly gasped, then moaned. The woman was lapping away at her asshole and pussy, cleaning them with her tongue. She briefly rose her head up from her work and I could see a streak of cum on her lips and chin. She looked at me, smiled, and dove back in. Darcie moaned and pushed her ass out. My cock twitched and thickened.

"Jesus, she's licking my ass." whispered Darcie.

She was squirming against me, biting her lower lip. She opened her legs a little more, giving the woman in black better access. The woman pushed her face deep into Darcie's ass, her tongue dipping in and out of her asshole like a small, wet dick. The woman dipped lower to reach the deeper recesses of Darcie's pussy, licking now at her pussy, cleaning every fold and swallowing every drop of cum that was still oozing out of Darcie's pussy. Darcie's breath was getting shorter as the attention got her all worked up again. I was getting hard at the thought that it was my cum that the woman was busily eating out of Darcie's pussy.

I felt a hand on my inner thigh. The beautiful brunette had placed her hand there, her cool fingers gently tracing circles on my skin. She smiled at me, her eyes heavy with lust. I was keenly aware of how close my balls, my cock, were to those fingers. When her fingertips brushed against the base of my cock I gasped.