Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 01 - Alyssa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi!" she said cheerfully, waving to Alyssa who was sitting almost behind me.

Alyssa waved back. I suddenly became very aware that in the cramped quarters of this silly boot, the smell of sex hung heavy and unmistakable.

"Look at all the writing on the walls" said Alyssa, trying to be nonchalant.

When the girl turned, Alyssa showed me that she had found her clothes, which she had waded in her hand. But there was no way to casually put them back on without being obvious. I laughed quietly at our predicament, which made Alyssa give me a fake-furious glare. She pouted.

The girl turned back to us. She eyed Alyssa.

"Do you mind if I take your picture?" she asked.

Alyssa squirmed.

"The light in here is so cool, it makes all these stripes." the girl continued.

"I don't know, is this picture going to go on the internet?" asked Alyssa.

"Pull your scarf up over your face, that way no one can recognize you.' i said, trying to be helpful.

"Just lean back against the wall" Said the young woman as she brought her camera to her eye.

Alyssa couldn't pull her scarf up since it was the only thing that was covering her breasts as it hung over her shoulders. But Alyssa was a professional. She pulled the scarf up over her head like a hood and hung her head low. She leaned back until she was resting her back against the wall. Her hands rested on her knees.

This became my favorite picture of the Burn. It was not immediately obvious that she was naked, with the scarf falling over her breasts, her feet planted on the ground, her knees almost level with her shoulders. The scarf pooled in her lap, barely hiding her crotch. The light feel across her arms and shoulders in thin stripes of soft light, her face lost in the darkness of her hood. Behind her the rough wood and the hanging fabric made a great background. The composition had a mysterious feel, and was sexy as hell, without even showing much of anything.

I crouched behind our oblivious photographer. From my lower vantage point you could clearly see the pouting lips of her sex. I wondered how much she would see once she looked at her pictures.

"Thank you so much!" said the girl.

"I'd love a copy of that picture." I said.

"Oh sure, here's a my card with the website and everything, you can just download it." she replied, fishing a crumpled business card from her rucksack.

I took the card before turning to Alyssa.

"Should we go?" I said, holding out my hand.

Alyssa's eyes went wide. She hesitated for a second but I saw in her eyes that she took up my challenge. She took my hand and stood as tall as was possible in the small space. Her scarf fell away from her body and her nudity was fully revealed. The girl said nothing, but I saw her eyes glance over Alyssa's naked body.

I let Alyssa go through first, mostly because I wanted to be behind her as she climbed the short ladder. In a few steps her ass was level with my face. Streaks of wet dust clearly marked her thighs where her juices had run down from her pussy. I resisted the urge to bite the firm pink globes of her ass.

"Bye!" I called out as I climbed after Alyssa.

I heard the muffled goodbye of our photographer. But I didn't care to listen. Alyssa was standing on the little platform on top of the shoe, hands on her hips, looking down at me. She looked fantastic. Dressed only in her boots, scarf and a thin layer of dust, her body looked magnificent. Her small firm breasts stood proudly on her chest. Her flat belly led the eye towards her curving arc of her hips, to the patch of dark blond curls that pointed at her pussy. From there, long legs that seemed to go forever.

"What?" she said.

"You look simply beautiful right now." I replied.

"I should be mad at you." she said.

"But you're not." I replied, grinning.

"Not if you keep saying nice things to me." she said, and came into my arms, wrapping hers around my neck.

She whispered into my ear, "We have unfinished business. I'm still dripping wet."

"Right here?" I said, pointing at the wide horizon that surrounded us as we stood on the top of the boot.

"No." she said firmly, before starting to climb down.

When I joined her on the ground, she was starting to put her shorts back on.

"Dare you to keep 'em off." I called out.

She looked at me weird.

"There's nobody around. And when are you going to have another chance to be naked in the sun?" I said.

"What if someone sees me? You're not going to mind?"

"No." I replied.

"Ok," she said, "but I keep the scarf."

She mounted her bike and took off. I quickly followed her. She looked back at me and stood up on her pedals, wriggling her naked butt at me.

"You can do that all day!" I called out.

She laughed and sat back down.

I continued to follow her, happy, my cock thick against my thigh as the buzz from our quick romp still rang though me.

We spend the next hour or so exploring the Deep Playa, Alyssa still naked. We didn't run into anyone else, mostly because Alyssa was being quite careful to steer us away from the more popular art pieces. She was smiling, seeming to enjoy her nudity under the hot sun.

We had stopped to look at a steel and glass sculpture when an art car came thundering by. It was a boxy thing, the size of a mini-bus. It was made to look like a rolling boom-box, with two giant speakers blasting music out of the side. A dozen or so people were perched on a platform on top, where a small DJ booth was set up.

Alyssa was smiling at the sight, but I noticed that she pulled her scarf closed, covering her breasts. She stood behind her bicycle, trying to hide her nakedness.

The art car made a slow turn, circling the art piece, and us. It made a full circle and the people on the roof deck cheered when they saw that Alyssa was naked. The art car continued to circle, a few dozen feet away, not going faster than five miles an hour.

The people on the deck started cheering and dancing in big exaggerated moves. They wanted us to dance.

I smiled and started dancing to the thumping music coming out of the art car. Cheers went up. I smiled at Alyssa who was standing behind her bike.

"You don't mind?" she called out to me.

I shook my head no and smiled and danced some more. Another cheer went up. Behind me Alyssa had stepped forward and started to dance.

She wrapped her scarf around her face in a loose tangle and then she really started to move. The art car was still circling and Alyssa turned to keep it in front, dancing to it, engaging the DJ with her body. Her arms were up, snaking through the air. She moved to the beat, sometimes throwing a leg high in the air or leaping up. She was free with her body, uncaring of how exposed she was, naked under the high sun.

People kept cheering from the car, which only drove her to dance with more abandon. She caught the rhythm with her hips, her ass, thrusting it up and down in the air, aimed at the crowd. I could only think of those same hips moving up and down around my cock just a few moments ago. I could feel my cock grow thick at the thought.

Finally the art car turned and left, leaving a low cloud of dust behind. Alyssa kept dancing for a few more beats to the fading music. Finally she turned to me, a shy look on her face.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"For what?" I replied, surprised.

"For dancing like that in front of all those people." she said, suddenly unsure of herself.

I took her hand and placed it on my thickening cock.

"Do I seem angry to you?"

Her eyes flashed with a new lust, a look I hadn't seen before.

"I want you to fuck me." she said, her voice low.

Before i could speak she turned her back to me and pressed her ass against me. Her hips rolled like they had rolled for the music. I matched her movements and nestled my now hard cock between the naked globes of her ass. I started running my hands over her bare breasts, but suddenly she leaned forward at the waist and braced her hands against the ground. She spread her legs a bit and pushed her ass against me. She wanted to be fucked right there, under the sun. I moved my sarong to the side and placed the tip of my cock against the lips of her offered sex. She was wet already. She curled her back, pushing her pussy against my cock, pushing the head of it into her warmth. I pushed, sending the whole length in. She grunted. I held on to her hips and started furiously pumping into her.

She pushed back against the ground to keep from falling forward. I just pumped away, her pussy tight and wet around my cock. Rivulets of sweat mixed with dust to cover me in thin mud.

All Alyssa could do was mutter an endless stream of "yes, yes, yes" with every of my thrusts.

I could feel her cumin, over and over again, her legs shaking, her back spasming. I kept on pumping into her, holding her hips tight, feeling my balls grow heavy with the rising cum. My cock felt swollen and huge. In the distance, people were happily pedaling about the Playa, oblivious to the fact that I was balls deep in my girlfriend.

I grunted, pulled out, and came all over her back. She collapsed to the dusty ground when I released her hips. I staggered away, catching my breath, head to the sky. I stood there, hands on my head as my breathing started to slow down. I could feel drops of cum oozing out of my cock and falling onto the ground. I started to laugh.

Alyssa was getting back on her feet. She was grey with dust. Her back was splattered with dust and cum.

She grinned.

"You animal." she came over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. She held my softening cock in her hand. She bent down and kissed the top, licking the few drops of cum that were still hanging from it.

I moaned, but she stopped and hung her arms around my neck.

"Why did you pull out?" she asked.

"I don't know. I wanted to mark you. Dare you to go back to camp with my splooge all over your back." I said, cheekily.

"Don't push it, mister" she said, before wiping her back with my sarong.

We got back on our bikes and headed back to camp for a nap. Alyssa stopped briefly to put her shorts back on, She didn't put her shirt on, and wouldn't for the rest of the Burn.

12