Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 01 - Alyssa Pt. 02

Story Info
Alyssa.
4.6k words
4.73
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our nights were filled with dancing.

Sunset was the time when everyone went back to camp to eat and get ready for the night. The encroaching darkness transformed the flat, dusty desert landscape into a surreal alien world, where art cars suddenly lit up and people became dots of colored lights moving in the vast black. Stars lit up the sky, a shock to this mostly urban crowd.

And then the fires would start. Not campfires, but explosions of flames as art cars and campgrounds would light up their flame throwers. An art car would shoot a twenty foot long tongue of flame into the sky, suddenly lighting up the surrounding desert. A loud "whomph!" would accompany the flame.

My favorite thing to do was to walk across the Playa to the other side of the horse shoe of camps. Somewhere near the middle of the open space I would stop and look around. Everywhere were lights. Tents were lit up in the distance, creating a low lying glow. But all around were people, bicycles and art cars, each lit up with individual colored lights and moving around the place, creating a strange and glowing world, like luminescent fishes in the darkest reaches of the ocean, or a city on Mars.

The art cars especially were spectacular. A giant yellow rubber ducky floated across the playa, lit from the inside. Another had a neon shark's fin, twelve feet tall, across its back. It prowled the Playa slowly. The Princess, a bus converted into a land-roaming ancient frigate (sails, rope, and timber mast included), gracefully crossed the darkness. Everywhere balls of fire rose into the sky.

Alyssa was suitably impressed.

Alyssa was wearing her big red coat over a loose black tank top that tied with strings like a bathing suit. Her pink tutu hung around her waist, pale blue thigh high leggings covering her legs, her tall moccasin boots laced firmly to her feet. I knew she was wearing a purple pair of boy shorts under the tutu, which I had enjoyed watching her step into. I had on my Chinese print silk pants with a mesh T-shirt on top. A silver jacket and a small top hat completed my outfit. We both had battery powered string lights wrapped around us so that we would be visible in the darkness.

We were buzzed already, feeling loose and happy, taking sips from a hip flask full of bourbon. We had hit the smaller dance parties on the way out, stopping for a brief moment to shake our booties. I knew that one of Alyssa's disappointment in life was that despite all her dance training, she had never been able to express herself fully with her body. She craved the release, but dancing was a job to her now, not a means of expression. Now, here, she was able to really let her body speak.

She was skipping ahead, dancing to the distant music that was echoing through the darkness.

"Are you having fun?' I asked.

"Yes!" she replied, prancing back to me to throw her arms around my neck.

"You?" She asked, giving my lips a peck.

"A ton of fun." I replied, as I let my hands wander down and under her tutu to grab a handful of her tight ass.

She wriggled her hips, pushing against my hands.

"I wanna keep dancing." she said, letting go of me.

I held on to a corner of her boy shorts, which caused her to twirl around.

"You don't need those to do that!" I said as I pawed at her underwear, trying to get a better hold.

She squealed and tried to bat my hands away, which only made me redouble my efforts. I wrapped my arms around her waist, my hands now fishing down into the back of her pants. She squirmed and took a fake stern tone.

"Don't you dare! I'm warning you!" she said, but she also did not try to stop my hands.

She broke free of my arms, and tried running away. She threw her arms up and started running and giggling, me in hot pursuit behind her. I kept reaching for her shorts, pulling them down half a cheek which always caused her to shriek and laugh.

Finally she was laughing so hard she couldn't run anymore. I jumped on the chance and grabbed hold of her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, her legs kicking up.

"What are you doing!?" she exclaimed.

"You wanted to go dancing? I'm taking you dancing!" I said as I started walking towards a distant dance camp.

"Put me down!" she ordered, while smacking my ass.

I might have squealed like a girl, which made her laugh. But then I smacked her ass, which happened to be right next to my face since her belly was draped over my shoulder. She yelped at the spanking. I let my hand stay on her ass, grabbing a solid handful. I loved how tight her ass was, so firm and round.

I grabbed hold of the back of her shorts and pulled them down. They came straight down to her knees. She screamed and laughed and objected, but to no avail. I kept one hand on her back to keep her from falling, the other hand busy pulling and tugging at her shorts to try to move them past her kicking feet.

"Stop! Don't you dare!" she shouted out.

"If you keep squirming you're gonna make me drop you!" I warned her.

"I'm going to scream, and they'll come and arrest you." she said, pushing herself up off my back in order to look me in the face.

"Ok, fine." I said, and plopped her down on her feet in front of me.

This was just a ruse, of course. I used the momentum to push her shorts further down until they were around her ankles, switched shoulders and picked her up again. I managed to snag the shorts and push them off one foot. She was now draped over my shoulder with her panties around one ankle, her naked ass exposed to the night air. Mooning the moon, if you will,

"Put me down, put me down, I'm gonna puke down your back if you don't" she pleaded.

I shifted her on my shoulder, pulling her down and around. As her legs swung around I held her up until her ass was resting on my hands, with her pussy level with my face. I planted my face between her thighs, inhaling her musk as my nose buried itself in her soft patch of pubic hair. My tongue darted forward and found her clit, just for a second. She moaned and held on to my head.

I put her gently down, which she thanked me for, before hitting me in the arm. Then she realized that her shorts were around one ankle. She hopped on one foot, cursing my name, trying to get the shorts off her booted foot. As soon as she did, I grabbed them out of her hand.

"Give them back!" She cried out.

"They're all dusty, you can't wear them anymore." I replied, full of good sense and medically accurate information.

"Give 'em!" she said, hip cocked, hand out, expectant.

"I'll give them back at the end of the night, how's that? Otherwise I'll just toss them. Your choice." I said, taking a step towards the darkness that surrounded us.

The desert was pitch black beyond the few feet our little lights were illuminating.

"Fine." she said, and started walking.

I knew she wasn't really mad because she reached her hand out for me to grab. I jogged to her to catch up. We crossed the dark desert hand in hand, walking towards the open air dance party in the distance.

A passing art car shot out a ball of flame that lit up the desert. In the flash of orange light, I could see that Alyssa was smiling.

...

This was one of the main outdoor dance camps. Over a hundred people were dancing in front of the large DJ booth, the open sky above made dark by the lights flashing across the crowd. The booth itself was flanked by two large round screens on which video projections were displayed. From time to time pillars of flame shot up on either side.

The dance area was defined by three platforms, two small ones on the side and a large, tall one facing the DJ booth. After making our way through a forest of parked bicycles, we made it to the edge of the dance floor. Alyssa was grinning and already bumping to the music.

I pulled her over to the tall platform where I was able to drop my coat and bag underneath it, safely tucking them against a strut. The platform itself was about six feet tall, so there was plenty of room.

Alyssa handed me her coat and small backpack. I stashed those away too, and we started dancing.

The dance floor was packed, but it was easy enough to create enough space to dance and really let go. I kept an eye on Alyssa and her tutu as she moved and jumped in time with the beat. The thought that she was naked under that fluffy little thing kept my focus narrow and fixed. But the dance floor was too packed, and it was impossible to catch a glimpse of anything, short of getting on my hands and knees.

So instead I danced close, wrapping my arms around her. She turned and positioned her back against me, nestling her body against mine, our hips finding a common tempo. My hands drifted across her belly, sliding up under the loose tank top. Alyssa raised her hands to rest them on either side of my face, letting her fingers gently trace my jaw. My hands cupped her breasts under the thin fabric, finding her thick nipples hard against my palm.

Her small breasts barely filled my palms but I loved the softness of the skin, the softness of the breast under my fingers. We danced more, my hands latched on her chest. Our hips continued to grind in time with the beats thundering around us. I kissed Alyssa's neck. She let her head fall back onto my shoulder.

My cock was hardening as her small ass was pressing rhythmically against me. I moved my hips to shuffle more of her tutu out of the way. Finally there was almost nothing, just the thin layer of my silk pants and a thin layer of tulle between my hard cock and her naked ass.

I nestled my erection between her ass cheeks. She ground her hips deeper against me, circling them, gently stroking my cock with her ass.

"We need to get out of here." I whispered/shouted in her ear.

She turned and smiled knowingly. I could see the lust in her eyes. I took her hand and led her through the crowd, back towards the dance platform that hid our belongings, my hard cock turning my pants into the ramming prow of some obscene ship.

I crouched under the dance platform to get our stuff. Alyssa was waiting for me a few feet away, still swaying to the music. I watched her for a few seconds, loving the way her long legs moved to the beat of the music. My cock throbbed, still semi-hard. I held out my hand to her, calling her to me.

She approached, still dancing. When she was standing at the edge of the platform, I ran my hands over her legs, my fingers brushing against the soft fabric of her leggings. I made her turn around. She hid me from the dancing crowd, but not much else. The platform was open to the side and back, with people moving in and out of the dance area. Behind me was the dark playa, above me the underside of the dance platform. Somehow it felt sheltered. Before Alyssa had a chance to move or question me, I lifted up her tutu and planted my mouth on her ass.

She reacted by thrusting her ass out, pushing it against my face. I dipped low and found the soft lips of her pussy with my mouth. My tongue parted her lips to find the hot tunnel of her sex. I dug in, mouthing my way deep into her, finding her clit with the tip of my tongue. She held on to my head, pulling me deeper in. The smell of her skin was soon overpowered by the smell of her sex as her juices started oozing out of her, spreading all over my lip and chin.

Suddenly a loud "BAMF" exploded near us and a flash of light lit our little corner of the dance floor. An art car had fired its flame thrower and lit up the desert for a few brief seconds. But in that time, the mass of people that were around us was suddenly highlighted, as if suddenly appearing out of the darkness.

Alyssa quickly moved away, pushing her tutu down. I gathered our coats and bags and stepped out from under the platform. I grabbed Alyssa and kissed her on the mouth, forcing her juices into her mouth. She kissed me back, licking herself off my tongue. She bit my lip.

"Now we really have to get out of here" she said, pulling me by the hand and away from the dance floor.

I stopped her and pulled her back towards me, turning her so that I could look at her. She looked so hot, her hair plastered with sweat, her eyes bright with excitement, her loose tank top barely hiding the hard nipples on her small proud breasts. I knew her long legs ended in a valley that I was happy to lose myself in for hours. My cock was rock hard and I desperately wanted to sink deep into her warm, wet pussy. It was an ache, a pressure in the chest. Her musk was still all over my face so that every breath I took was a vivid reminder of her pussy.

But.

"I want to continue dancing." I said, and pulled her towards the edge of the dance floor, away from the direction of our camp.

I was in a mood, a devilish mood, and I had a plan.

"But you're wearing too much." I told her, and untied the back knot of her tank top.

She started to protest but I shushed her with small kisses. I untied the knot over her neck, freeing the tank top completely. She didn't even try to stop me, her head tilted up to my kisses.

I stepped back, her tank top in hand. She was now standing in the semi-darkness, topless, dressed only in her boots, leggings and tutu. The sight made that ache in the chest come back and drop to my gut. She started dancing, a small smile on her face. It made my balls tingle.

"Let's go dance somewhere else. We can grab an art car." I said, holding out my hand to her.

We wandered around the outskirts of the dance area, in the half-light where the dark Playa met the pulsing lights of the music camp. The desert was littered with bicycles and smaller art cars, forcing us to pay attention to our steps.

Beyond that the larger art cars prowled. We had put our coats back on as the chill of the night could be felt, especially away from the dancing bodies. Hand in hand, we walked up to the various illuminated art cars, trying to see if any were headed to the other end of the Playa.

Finally we hopped on one as it was about to leave. It looked like an enormous bird cage, with a circular flat area covered in cushions on which half a dozen people sat. Another dozen people where on their feet, dancing, hanging onto the copper-colored bars that rose up at the edges of the round platform, converging at the top to form a dome. Rope lights were twisted around every pole, casting a soft light over the whole car. In the center was a pole, connecting the tip of the cage to the floor below. The driver sat in a carved out seat, the steering wheel rising naked out of the floor.

We threw ourselves down amongst the pillows, instantly folding into each other's arms. The car started slowly rolling out into the darkness, aimed at the other end of the horseshoe of tents and camps. The playa ahead of us was pitch black, interrupted here and there by the traveling lights of bicyclists and art cars. The party atmosphere continued as we travelled through the dark, music blasting from hidden speakers. The art car was literally bouncing as the dancers jumped up and down in time with the music.

Alyssa jumped to her feet to join the dancers, leaving me and our packs on the floor, looking up. She hung on to the central pole and danced away, keeping her eyes on me as she danced, smiling.

Alyssa still had her red coat on, so it was not immediately apparent that she was topless. As she started shimmying and moving around the pole, the coat would gape open and reveal her bare chest. A breast would pop out, nipple hard and pink, before being covered again. I think Alyssa felt fairly covered and cosy, or maybe she had stopped caring.

The coat also came down to mid-thigh, which kept the tutu from rising up. From my low vantage point I had a delicious view of her long thighs criss crossing in front of me. I knew that the people sitting around the edge of the dancers had similar views.

Alyssa chucked her coat off her shoulder, trying to cool off. She danced with it held just above her breasts for a half minute. And then she just took it off and tossed it to me. I caught it, and caught my breath as well. Her little breasts were free and bouncing freely, keeping their own time with the music. Alyssa stared at me, a shy smile on her lips. I grinned at her and blew her a kiss.

She smiled and started dancing more freely. And I stared. Because without the coat, that tutu flared up and barely covered her up to below her ass. Sitting down and looking up, I could clearly see the tight pale globes of her ass peeking from underneath. Had she forgotten she was naked underneath that tutu? As her ass kept peeking out from under her tutu, my cock started to swell.

I looked around at the people seated near me, wondering if they were starring as intently at my girlfriend as I was. I decided I didn't care. And then she crouched low, one hand above her head holding on to the pole, the other pushing the tutu down between her legs. I was surprised she would do such stripper move. He round breasts were pulled high on her rib cage, perfect half-domes of soft pink flesh. Her knees scissored open and closed, drawing attention to her thighs and to where they led. I blew her kiss and bit my lip. She was raising my temperature and knew it.

She stood up again and turned her back to me. She shook her hips, looked over her shoulder at me, and then bent over, ass in the air. The tutu lifted, her ass rose and suddenly I was faced with the image of her naked ass framed by the fringe of pink tulle, her legs clad in her colorful leggings. The only naked flesh was her ass, and in the cleft of her thighs, her pussy. In the low light of the art car, with all the movement, I saw it more as an after-image than anything else. The plump lips, the pink inner lips that had partially opened, slick already (or still) with her juices.

Others must have seen this display. Alyssa kept her eyes locked on mine, keeping everyone else irrelevant to her dance. By now my cock was at half-mast, pushing against the thin fabric of my pants.

She straightened up quickly, still dancing. She grooved to the music, eyes closed. I thought maybe the show was over now. But she opened her eyes again and looked right at me. She held on to the pole again, crouching low, one hand above her head to hold on to the pole. Her other hand rested on her knee, so when her knees scissored open and shut again, there was nothing to keep the tutu down. Her pussy was there, barely four feet away, framed by the legs of the dancers around her.

Even in the low light, the rectangle of her dark blonde pubes was obvious against the pale skin of her lower belly. Her pussy was a pouting mouth, thick with desire. Her knees scissored once, twice, three times before she stood up again. Plenty of time for everyone on my side of the car to see her.

I looked around me. I saw three pairs of eyes locked onto her. A man to my left, and a young couple to my right. They all seemed entranced by her dancing.

Alyssa danced over to me. She stood above me for a few seconds, her hips still moving to the music. I had a splendid view straight up her tutu, the lips of her pussy clear in view. She came closer and straddled my legs, her feet even wider than before, still standing. I watched her pussy slowly pull open. My cock was rock hard by now.

She used her feet to straighten my legs before sitting on my lap, facing me, her naked crotch on my obvious erection, her knees on either side of me. She threw her arms around my neck and leaned in close.

"I wish we could fuck right here. I'm so horny. I can still feel your tongue on my clit." she whispered in my ear.

This was not her usual behavior. She had rarely ever spoken like that, even in private, and never on a rolling art car surrounded by a dozen people.

"Do you think anyone would care?" she continued whispering in my ear.

"I don't know. " I replied.

This situation was beyond what I had hoped for, or planned. As exciting as it was to see her nearly naked surrounded by all these people, the thought of actually fucking in front of them suddenly made me self-conscious.

12