Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 01 - Alyssa Pt. 03

Story Info
Alyssa.
2.4k words
4.77
10.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We approached the dome from the darkness of the Playa. Alyssa, naked, walked slowly. Every step brought her closer to the full light of the dance floor. A dozen people were standing around one of the entrances of the dome, laughing and cooling off in the night air.

Heads turned when we approached. Nudity was not unknown on the Playa, and there would probably be a few topless women inside the dance dome. But a naked woman walking in from the darkness will always have an impact.

I saw the quick looks, the slow turn of the head to keep Alyssa in view as we walked by. I felt nervous too, as if I was being thrown into the spotlight as well. But of course no one was looking at me. They were staring at Alyssa, at her small proud breast tipped with the thick nipples that betrayed her excitement. They stared at her flat belly that led the eye to the pale patch of fur that crowned her pouty pussy. The watched her tight little ass as we walked by. All eyes were on her. Alyssa tugged at my hand, hesitating, but before she lost her nerve I lead her inside the dome.

Stepping into the dome was like stepping into a different world. The heat and the sound hit you first, making you gasp. And then the lights would strobe, revealing slivers of space and movement. The dome itself was at least forty feet tall, covered in white fabric. At the far end was a large DJ booth, a structure really, with speakers and dance platforms stacked two stories tall. Several platforms were scattered around the dance floor, all covered with dancers jumping to the music.

I wrapped my arms around Alyssa and helped guide her through the crowd towards the DJ booth. We found a slightly clearer space and started dancing. Alyssa, shy at first, kept her head low and held on to my hand. We were surrounded by a tight pack of dancers, which ironically meant greater privacy. Only a couple of guys turned to face Alyssa as she danced naked.

I grabbed her and kissed her, hard. I grabbed her ass with one hand, pulling her to me. My other hand cupped her pussy, feeling the incredibly soft skin of her lips. My fingers found her wet. She tried to squirm away. I released her, keeping my hand on her pussy, pretending to not pay attention to her, as if we were simply dancing next to one another. But I still held her by the crotch.

I curled a finger, parting the wet lips of her pussy. I slid my finger deeper inside of her, hooking her to me, grinding the palm of my hand against her clit. She gasped and held on to my arm. I continued to dance and pretend to pay no attention to her. With each step of my dancing I pulled and finger-fucked her pussy, slapping my palm against her clit. My hand was getting covered in her juices, the wet slap of flesh drowned out by the music.

She was writhing, trying to keep her footing as I drove her closer and closer to climax. A couple of people were staring wide eyed, grinning at the sight. Everyone pretended not to care but they were all watching. Alyssa had stopped moving, holding on to my arm, her hips bucking as she came nearer and nearer to climax.

Suddenly I stopped, pulled my hand out of her pussy and danced away a few feet. I looked at her and grinned, licking her juices off of my finger. She just stood there for a few seconds, trying to get her bearings back. I danced back to her and whisper-yelled in her ear.

"Just dance!" I said.

"I hate you!" she mouthed back.

Then she started dancing, maybe as revenge, maybe simply because her pussy was wet and on fire. She danced like she could fuck the music, her hips snapping up and down. There was no sensual arm movement, no legs artfully stepping. Her feet were planted wide and her hips were thrusting at the air, her tits pushed out, her head thrown high. She took the music like you take a one night stand, fast, rough, with no thought to consequences.

There was a growing ring of people, both men and women, who were watching her, though no one dared to approach her. She was a great dancer, and she seemed fully in her moment, in her body and in her dance. She seemed too wild to reach. Streaks of wetness coated her inner thighs.

I stepped into her space, biting her neck as I grabbed hold of her waist. She looked wild eyed at me, a savage grin on her face.

"You look so fucking sexy right now" I told her.

"Am I your good little slut?" she asked.

"yeah, you're my sexy little slut." I replied hoarsely.

That was a line I knew she just crossed. That was the mental space she wanted to visit, the place where she could finally just let go and express all those desires that had been trapped in her body, her sex. When she called herself a slut, that's when the gloves were off.

I nodded towards the row of platforms that were on either side of the DJ booth, stacked on top of the giant speakers. There were several dancers up there already.

"That's where you should dance." I told her.

She looked at me and licked her lips, as if the idea was a tiny cock slipped into her waiting pussy.

She took my hand and lead me closer to the speakers, looking for a way up. On the side were a set of steel stairs that led up to the dancing platforms. She let go of my hand and ran up the steps, leaving me in front of a speaker, looking up.

The vibrations from the music were making my lungs shake.

Alyssa appeared above me, her ankles at about my head height. I had a view straight up her legs and up her swollen pussy. And so did the rest of the crowd.

She started dancing wildly again, making no attempt to hide her sex, hips swiveling, shaking her ass to the crowd. She kept one hand on her breast and I could clearly see that she was pinching her nipple. I don't think she was even conscious of it.

I stared up, me and about a dozen guys who had crowded closer for a better view. Alyssa crouched low, knees open, her pussy on display. I saw a few jaws drop at the sight. But she kept her eyes on me, staring at me as she danced. She was offering her sex to me. I smiled at her and bit my lip. My cock was thick, my mind overwhelmed. The music beat my innards to jelly. I was so fucking happy.

Someone approached Alyssa from behind, tapping her on the shoulder. She turned back and disappeared from view.

I was suddenly panicked. What if someone had grabbed her? But I saw her face in the shadows of the the structure holding up the DJ booth. Then I saw her climb a ladder.

I took a few step back to keep her in view. She was just a shadow moving in the pulsing lights of the dome. And then she stepped out onto a small platform above the DJ booth. She was now crowning the whole dome, the highest point, the most visible person in the whole place. Naked. Dancing.

I looked around, and everyone had seen her. People were screaming, unheard over the music. Hands went up, reaching to her. She reached out with her own hands and started beating them in rhythm to the music. People matched her rhythm, hands in the air. Soon the whole place was a single mass of sweaty bodies beating their hands in the air. Worshipping this naked goddess up there.

She danced up there, looking free and happy. She danced for several songs before finally turning away and heading down.

I was there to meet her. I snuck to the back of the dome, behind the DJ booth, where a small sliver of space was created between the curve of the wall and the straight line of the platform. It was a rare empty space in the crowded dome.

When she saw me she jumped down instead of walking to the front of the booth where the stairs where. I caught her, holding her tight in my arms. One hand immediately cupped her ass, pulling her to me. We kissed, hard. When we broke the kiss she was panting, smiling up at me, her eyes bright.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"I loved it, you are the sexiest woman here, and I'm gonna fuck you, very soon." I stated.

"Yeah?" she said, and her hand reached for my cock.

She found it hard already. She moaned into my mouth.

"How far from home are we?" she asked, as she rubbed my cock through the thin satin of my pants.

My fingers had found her pussy, finding her drenched. I slid two fingers inside of her, making her gasp.

"fifteen minutes. Maybe twenty." I said, my voice hoarse.

She had pulled my cock out of my pants, stroking the bare skin with her smooth hand. I continued to push my fingers into her, finding her wetter and warmer by the second. We were holding on to each other, mouth to ear, kissing and biting between words.

"Okay. we should go." she said.

And then she threw a long leg over my hip, pulled herself up and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. She slammed herself down on it. We both groaned. I stumbled forward until she was pressed against the platform. She threw her other leg around my waist and hung on to my neck. With both hands on her ass, I started fucking her.

She threw her arms back, holding on to the edge of the platform, arching her back, driving her pussy deeper onto my cock. I held on to her waist, her skin slippery with sweat, my hips pumping in and out of her.

That's when we noticed we had an audience.

A half dozen people were looking down at us from the DJ platform.

I leaned in to whisper in Alyssa's ear.

"There's people watching." I said.

She leaned further back, pushing her tits further out, grinding her hips against mine.

"They've seen it all already." she said with a smile.

"you're such a little slut." I said, approvingly.

She smiled coyly. I didn't buy it.

"You know what sluts deserve?" I asked her.

She bit her lip. I leaned in close to whisper in her ear.

"To be fucked in the ass."

Her eyes went wide. She had to be in a special mood for any anal play. It belonged in the "slut" category, a place she didn't visit too frequently. But when she did, she always loved it.

I gave her a short order.

"Guide me in." I said.

Her face had a worried look on it, but she didn't even hesitate. She reached down an took hold of the shaft of my cock. She raised her hips, pulling free of it's length. She positioned the tip of my cock against the tight ring of her ass and pushed down.

There was no need for extra lubrication. She had been so wet for so long that she was drenched. Her eyes fixed on me, she pushed down. I felt the tip of my cock slip through the tight ring. She paused. She was panting now. I desperately wanted to shove my cock deep in her, to take her, but I remained frozen, letting her set the pace.

Her ass relaxed and I slid in a few more inches. Her face was a mask of pain and pleasure, her mouth open, tremors shaking her whole body. Finally with a groan she let go and my cock slammed all the way in. She leaned back, holding on to the platform behind her, her eyes closed.

I started pumping slowly back and forth into her ass. Her pussy was gaping at me, exposed, swollen and wet. I picked up the pace, watching her little boobs shake with every thrust.

Shapes surrounded us. I suddenly realized that the people who had been watching from above had come down to watch us. Just watching at first. Then a girl leaned in.

"You're so beautiful, is it ok if we touch you?" she asked Alyssa.

Alyssa could only nod. The girl reached out and laid her hand on Alyssa's tummy, feeling each thrust of my cock through her palm. Other hands joined in, and soon a half dozen hands were stroking Alyssa, pinching her nipples, caressing her sides.

A hand reached down and started stroking her clit. Alyssa almost convulsed at the touch.

"Hold her up" said the girl to one of the guys near Alyssa's head. Hands grabbed Alyssa around the shoulders and waist. Suddenly her weight was off of me. I held on to her thighs, her legs up in the air, pushing hard into her ass. Her weight was taken up by the half dozen people around us. They were helping me fuck her, pushing her into my cock. A hand was digging into her pussy, another rubbing her clit. Alyssa was writhing and bucking, cumming over and over again, held in the air by these strangers.

I focussed on the feel of her tight asshole around my cock. The tightness and warmth and softness of it. My balls grew tight. My legs were killing me and my back was on fire. It was a relief when finally I felt that explosion rock out of my cock, filling her as with my cum, snapping my spine back and forth.

Alyssa and I would have collapsed on the floor if it wasn't for the people holding us up. Instead we found ourselves in each other's arms. A small round of applause erupted. We grinned, both suddenly sheepish.

"I think we should go home now." I said.

"Ok" she replied, still dazed.

I guided her through the small crowd. Everyone was smiling and giving me the thumbs up. A couple was making out, inspired. We walked towards a small gap in the dome, where the night waited for us.

"Are we walking home?" asked Alyssa.

"Yes." I replied.

"Will I be cold?" she said.

I suddenly realized she was still completely naked. Streaks of my cum were making their way down her legs. Her eyes were glassy with exhaustion and pleasure.

"No." I said.

I pulled her red coat over her shoulder and draped my arms over her.

"I'll keep you warm." I said.

We walked out onto the dark Playa, her head on my shoulder.