Fake Papers! Ch. 02

Story Info
How she got broken in for good.
1.6k words
144.5k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
260 Followers

Yup. That first day was amazing. I didn't think it was going to be too hard breaking in that little immigrant slut but it did take a couple of rough weeks before she was exactly how I wanted her. She surprised me. She was tougher than I thought.

I remember the night I finally broker her for good. It was about a month after I took ownership of her. I told her she had to stay an extra hour after work. Well she knew what was going to be happening to her and she didn't like it. She started making a fuss and giving me a really hard time. The truth be told it really pissed me off. I was determined to make that night a rough one for her.

At about five minutes to closing I could see that Maria, aka Margaret, was getting her things ready to go. So of course I nonchalantly asked her into my office.

The knock on the door was soft and fearful.

"Come in."

"Y-you wanted to see me...s-sir"

She paused looking at both sides of her to see if anyone was listening.

"In now. Close the door behind you."

The fear and dread in her eyes was better than any aphrodisiac I could swallow.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I told you that you're staying an extra hour today. Why the fuck are you getting your things together?"

She looked up at me silent and scared. Her lip was trembling as she spoke.

"S-Sir. My husband is here, outside, to pick me up. H-His mother is arriving and we must get her at the airport."

"Oh I see. So you're going to the airport? Great. Perfect. You might as well buy yourself a ticket back to fucking Mexico bitch because a slut who doesn't listen doesn't need to be here. I think I'll call my buddy over at INS and see what he thinks about sluts who don't listen."

"NO. Please sir. I've been good. I must go get my husband's mother. Please sir. I can come here immediately after."

I remember thinking about being nice to her for a change and letting her go. That lasted all of about five seconds. Oh I let her go to the airport alright, but first I made her pay.

"Your husband is here? Now?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Lift up your skirt. NOW!"

She jumped and raised her skirt. Without me having to say another word, though, she immediately removed her panties and handed them to me.

"Very fucking good bitch."

I sat at my chair and pulled my cock out.

"Get over here and get on this cock slut. MOVE IT!"

She quickly jumped and did as she was told. I could tell that she was hoping to make me cum quickly so she could leave. Poor girl. She came over to mount me and I spun her around so her back was to me. Then I forcefully sat her onto my cock. I did it so hard that it hurt me as much as it hurt her. I didn't care though.

"Move your fucking slut ass up and down bitch. Ride your Master's cock you fucking immigrant whore."

I was pawing her tits fiercely. I knew the pain it caused her everytime I mashed her funbags.

And then I kicked it into gear.

"Pick up the phone right now and call your husband's cell. Tell him to come in."

She stopped at once. The shock of the order threw her for a hard loop.

"Please sir. I don't want to lose him. I've lost so much of myself already..."

"Shut the fuck up you whining slut. He's not going to see you...unless you fuck up. Now get him in here now pig!"

She picked up the phone slowly. I started rocking her again forcing her to ride me harder. Her voice was so shaky on the phone. It was hysterical.

"P-p-papi. E-estoy trabajando todavia. *deep breath* *deep breath* Entra a la oficina. Esperame aqui."

She hung up the phone not giving him a chance to respond. She was out of breath. But she was more than that. That call aroused her. She tried to hide it but the lubrication between her legs grew and I was feeling her titties get just a bit stiffer.

"What did you say to him?"

"I-I...oh god...I told him...mmmm...I told him to come inside and wait...ohhhh...wait for me here."

She was getting close to an orgasm at this point. I knew how to make her have it now.

"Okay good. I know you liked talking to your husband with my cock in you. You're such a dirty little wetback. You like this don't you you fucking whore?"

After a month she knew to answer me right away.

"N-no sir. OHHHHHH..."

I reached around and rubbed her clit as she began to answer. It drove her over the edge.

"Don't lie to your Master pig."

She was cumming hard at this point.

"You're nothing but an immigrant slave who wants to fuck her husband after she's been full of another man's cum!"

Just then her husband's voice rang out in the distance.

"Maggie! Maggie! I'm here Maggie!"

The sound of her husband calling for her with her on top of me made her cum again.

*HEAVY PANTING* "OHHHHHH!"

I had to wrap my hound around her mouth. Her orgasm was just too loud.

"Get off my cock and get under the desk! NOW!"

She was weak but did as she was told. I sat in my chair with my cock, dripping with her cum and wetness, right in her face. I just grabbed the back of her head and forced it in her mouth. She was very slow and unenthusiastic until...

"Mr. Ryan! Mr. Ryan come in here!"

He immediately walked into the room.

"Yes? Hello there Mr. Davis."

"Please have a seat. Your wife is just finishing up an errand. She'll be ready to go in a few minutes."

"Yes of course. My wife aims to please, this I know."

Maria went nuts. She started sucking on my cock like it was a fountain and she was dying of thirst.

"Yes of course. So tell me Mr. Ryan, how's everything going? I'm not keeping Maggie too busy at work, am I?"

I hated calling this jerk 'Mr. Ryan'. I still hate it. But I was going to keep my end of the bargain. He didn't know that I already knew that name was bullshit and changed her paperwork to Robinson. Nope I had to keep up the pretense to keep my slave.


"No sir. My Maggie is a hard worker. When she gets into something she really goes all the way."

The words were music to my ears and it was clearly not getting passed Maria. She started sucking on my cock for dear life. She was licking my balls hungrily and I even think she was masturbating. It was bringing me very close to the edge. I knew I didn't have long before I exploded and I didn't want her swallowing it this time. Every time I came in that first month was either in her cunt or in her mouth--mostly her cunt. I wanted her to carry my seed inside her. But that night was different. That night was about degrading her into full submission. That night I had plans.

"Mr. Ryan if you don't mind, would you please go wait in your car? Maggie will be out in a moment and I really need to lock up."

"Certainly Mr. Davis. It was a pleasure seeing you again."

"The pleasure is always mine!"

The sarcasm in my voice wasn't lost on him. He looked at me funny then smiled, turned, and left.

I waited to hear the front door close before I pulled my cock out of Maria's mouth.

"Get out here bitch."

I was right. She had been masturbating.

"On your knees."

She quickly knelt in front of me. I was whacking off in a frenzy. I was pretty worked up myself. It didn't take long before I shote my load all over her face and hair.

"Ahhhhh...fucking feels good bitch. You're such a good little pigslave."

She quickly went to wipe some of the cum off her face when I stopped her.

"No no no. That cum is staying on your face, in your hair, and on your clothes."

She looked at me dumbstruck.

"Not only that but the first thing you're going to do is kiss your husband with my cum on your lips. Now get the fuck up and get the fuck out."

She stood quickly and adjusted her skirt. You could see that her fucking knees were wet so I knew I just about had her.

"Sir. Please don't make me do th-"

"Are you fucking questioning me pig?"

"No sir. Never. It's just-"

"Good. Go. Leave the door open so I can see you kiss your husband."

She slowly composed herself then walked out of my office. Her husband, luckily, had is back against the door and didn't see her come out. The cum in her hair was visible but she rubbed the cum on her face into her skin a bit to make it less noticeable.

She passed through the front door and turned to look at me. I was staring at her with a very stern expression. She immediately turned to her husband and gave him a huge kiss. It was an incredibly passionate kiss. I knew that I had done it. She was broken in permanently at that point--and I would be right. After the kiss she turned and stared at me like a puppy who couldn't wait to come back.

The next morning she arrived at work an hour early, without me having said a word about it. But that's another story...

Writor
Writor
260 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fake Papers! Previous Part
Fake Papers Series Info

Similar Stories

Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Corporate Whore Abbey becomes anally submissive to her boss.in Anal
Adriana Love Adriana gives herself up to save her dad's job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
School Girl Blackmail Ch. 01 HS teacher lucks into the chance to use his favorite student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Drugging My Sister For Them His bullies want his sister.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories