Fake Photo leads to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,386 Followers

Instant hard on. I usually never noticed or cared what my sister was wearing but suddenly I was meticulously cataloging her choice in clothing. She had on gym shorts with white panties underneath. She had on a ladies muscle shirt with no bra. Her perky breasts were nearly visible through that thing. I even took note of her socks.

And then I realized that I was checking out my sister. I snapped out of it and went into the bedroom. Then I wasn't happy in the bedroom so I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

My sister was in the kitchen getting something while still on the phone. I waited for her to get out of the way and then our bodies bumped into each other. That wasn't so unusual. We bumped into each other a lot. It was a common and very normal occurrence. But this time I had all these extra feelings.

I sort of went around the house awkwardly for a bit and then I sat on the sofa and just did nothing. My sister walked in front of me and my eye followed her till she was in the hall. Then she came back through and I followed her again until she was in the kitchen. Then I guess her call was over and she came and sat next to me on the sofa.

I closed my eyes and told myself to just be cool. I couldn't let on that there was anything going on with me. But she wasn't blind. If I kept acting like I had been she was sure to notice.

All of this was really her fault if you thought about it. Why should I be to blame?

"You know, sis, if you're going to keep staying here, you're going to have to provide some additional services other than just security."

"I already do."

"Yeah but I think we better make it official."

"So, you're going to make me do the dishes every night?"

"I'll help sometimes but let's just say the dishes are your responsibility."

"Fine. Anything else you want. Do you want me to be the handyman, too?"

"We have a Super for that."

"So I'm on security duty and dishes."

I nodded. I wasn't going to say the other thing. I couldn't. If I did I'd sound crazy like dumb ass Shelly. But then again, not so crazy. I needed a way to get past thinking of this and maybe she did, too. Maybe I could find a way for us to talk about it that was a bit more lighthearted and then we could laugh at ourselves. Then I hoped at least I wouldn't be so tense.

"What?" my sister demanded.

"I didn't say anything."

"But you're looking at me like that. What?"

"It's just ... I was thinking about the picture."

"Oh, here we go."

"Fine, I'll drop it."

"No, say it."

"Say what?"

"Whatever it is. Say it. Go ahead. You're not going to be happy until you say it so just say it."

"Ok. I was thinking about the fake picture of the blow job."

"The fake picture. Ok."

"You did delete all of that, didn't you?"

"I'm in charge of security." she said.

"Ok."

"Is that it?"

"Well ... so like ... It was a fake blow job but then the other picture was less fake."

"You want to redo it?"

"I didn't say that. Or, rather ... you know besides security and dishes maybe sometimes I'd like it if you'd offer to give me a ... blow job."

Scoff! "Offer? You have to ask me if you want something like that. I can't read minds, you know. How am I supposed to even know you want one?"

"Well, I'm a guy. I always want one."

"Ok. So, hey, bro, sometimes I wish you'd just offer to go down on me. How does that sound?"

"Ok. Jamie, is now a good time?"

"For what?"

"I'm offering to go down on you if you want."

"You're offering? And what do I have to do in return?"

"I was just offering."

"But you want to make blow jobs part of my duties around here."

"So, I'll take that as a no."

She cocked her head to the side as she looked at me. "If I let you do that, you better do a good job."

"I've had lots of practice."

"Drew, wrong fucking thing to say to a girl you're about to eat out."

"Am I about to eat you out?"

Her answer to me was to push her shorts and her panties together off of her body. She opened her legs to me and this time when I was looking at her pussy I had a much different feeling than I'd had before.

I got down on my knees and went to her. I could smell her and it smelled so sweet. Her jaw was open as my mouth got closer and closer.

"If you're just going to gawk at it why don't you take a picture. It'll last longer." she said.

"Are you telling me to hurry up?"

She grabbed my hair and then forced my face down onto her pussy. Her pussy tasted good too. Also, I could already tell she was very tight. But I already knew that from when we'd done the photo thing.

I started licking away and I heard my sister moaning. I was licking my sister's pussy!

"Don't tell mom and dad." I said as I came up for air.

"Don't stop!" She forced my head down again. She was bucking her hips into me while reaching under her shirt with her free hand so she could squeeze one of her tits.

I put a finger in her and started to fuck her with it. My other hand went to her free breast and I started to feel it. Her body started shaking and then she pulled my hair to force me off of her.

"I came. You made me cum."

"Do you feel ok?"

"Better than ok. That was the first time in my life."

"To cum?" I asked as I got onto the sofa next to her.

"Yeah! How did you do that?"

"I just did like ... Shelly taught me."

"Oh, that was good. We're doing that again."

"Right now?"

"No but we're doing that again. That is now on your list of duties."

"I have a list of duties? When did this happen?"

She put a hand on each side of my face and then she brought herself to me and kissed me. It was a nice kiss and it certainly wasn't short. It sort of had its own melody to it. My lips were wet with her pussy slime and she tasted herself on me. Our lips touched again and again but before I expected it, her tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth.

While we kissed, her leg crossed over my body and she was on top of me. I took that opportunity to feel her ass. If we kept doing this I was going to want to fuck her. Then, almost as if she was a mind reader, she started getting my cock out of my pants.

Oh boy. Here we go. What was going to happen? She took her lips from mine and I started kissing her body. My cock was out and she was sort of stroking me. She brought the head of my dick to the outside of her pussy. Her head was on my shoulder as she rubbed her pussy with the outside of my cock. I pushed her little shirt thing out of the way and I started sucking on each nipple in turn.

"Do you want to?" she asked me softly in my ear.

"We've done it before."

"Do you want to do it for real?"

"Yah. Do it."

As soon as she had confirmation from me, she started letting gravity do the work and her pussy went down onto my dick. I was in her. It was a very tight fit. She struggled to get sex going at full speed but eventually she had her body going up and down with ease.

I wasn't ready to cum but that didn't stop my sister from hitting her second orgasm of the day. She locked her body still and her pussy clenched my dick. I was trying to get to my climax as well but it wasn't happening. I wasn't ready yet.

When my sister came back to her senses she jumped off of me. For just a moment I thought she'd freak out or be mad but she wasn't. She was just getting back to normal after cumming.

"Did you finish?" she asked me.

I shook my head no.

She got on her knees in front of me and swallowed hard. Then she grabbed my dick with both hands and put it into her mouth. No, her mouth wasn't nearly as good as her pussy but it wasn't nothing. I started to instruct her on how to give a good blow job. After a few minutes she had to pull away. She said her face muscles were getting tired.

I started to jack off for a bit while she rested. Then she started sucking it again and we found the right combination of her sucking the head while her hands stroked the shaft. I started cumming in her mouth and she did her best to keep it from spilling out and then she swallowed what she had. The little bit that had spilled out onto me she started to lick up and then she swallowed that too.

All the sex was followed by something like ten minutes of us both just staring out into space. Then she got up to take a shower and I waited. When she was done I got my shower and then we just decided it was bed time. It was still just a little early for sleep but there we were, getting into bed.

We were laying next to each other when my sister started talking.

"What the hell did we just do?"

"You were there. You tell me."

"I think we just had sex."

"No. What was the clue?"

"Did you like it?" she asked me.

"Did I cum?"

"All in my mouth."

"Then I liked it. Did you like it?"

"It was so good. I had no idea."

"Do you want to do it again? What I mean is, not now, but like in the future, do you want to keep doing it?"

"On a regular basis?"

"Yeah. Would that be ok with you?"

"I think I'm going to put it on my duties list. And you should put it on yours, too."

"Duties?"

"Yes, duties. And I'm not going to offer. I'm going to demand. That was too good."

"You really liked it that much?"

"You're going to be my little sex slave and I'm going to be yours."

"Fine by me. Just make sure you don't tell mom and dad or really anyone."

"I'm not an idiot. I know what's going on here. This is incest."

"Ew. That word."

"It's true. That's what this is. I'm ok with it."

"Ok." I said. "Then I'm ok with it, too."

"We're incest siblings and your cock is mine whenever I ask for it."

"Then your pussy is mine."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

I took a breath and then I thought of something to say to seal the deal.

"Um ... I'm going to tell you something and I want you to promise not to freak out. Ok?"

"If I'm not freaking out about fucking you then I don't think some words are going to hurt."

"I love you. I mean, I love you as my sister but now the way I would love a girlfriend, I love you."

She smiled at me. She hugged me. "I love you, too."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,386 Followers
12