Faking Being Drunk

Story Info
Girls think they are taking advantage of a drunk's cock.
1.6k words
4.32
83k
33
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckCC
ChuckCC
2 Followers

Hi I've always been an exhibitionist and have come up with many way to allow myself to show off. I was married young and at 22 my wife Sue and I lived in a the 2nd floor apartment of a home. The out side door led into a hallway and to the stairs that let to our apartment. My wife and I both were working back then, she worked during the day and I was working a midnight shift at a local factory. Because of my late hours I normally went to bed as soon as I got home in the morning and did not see Sue until she was home from work later in the day.

I had just gotten home and my wife called and told me her girl friend Lyn was stopping by to pick up something that morning and that she would call before coming over. I had always been hot for her girl friend Lyn and my mind worked on a plan to expose my self to her!

Lyn called about 8:00 and told me she'd be there around 9:30. Also that she'd have her younger sister with her. Her sister Sally was only 18 but also very hot and wild for her age!

I told her because I wanted to get some sleep and the door bell did not work I'd have the outside door unlocked and to just come up. She would have to wake me when she got here and I'd get the stuff for her. I was already hard thinking about showing her and her sister my stuff! I also mentioned to her I was having a beer or two to relax from the night's work and I'd see her later.

I actually was having a beer but also got a few empties out of the trash and set them on the night stand beside the bed. I spread out on the bed testing how I'd position myself, how the sheet would drape down off my body. When she finally would get there it would look like I was in a deep sleep, tired from a hard night's work and from the beers.

The next hour and a half dragged out as I waited for her to arrive. I was watching from the window and when I saw her car pull up my heart was racing and my cock was already growing hard. I quickly moved to the bed and positioned my naked body. The sheet crumpled over my mid thigh, my cock fully exposed. Laying there faking my best sleep imitation. I heard them coming up the stairs and Lyn calling out my name, "Bill!"

Then I heard her voice from just outside the room calling my name again. She'd been to our apartment a few times and knew where the bedroom was. Of course I'd left the door wide open and as she and her sister stepped into the door calling out, "Bill?" Her voice trailed off and I hear Sally giggling. I knew they were looking at my hard cock! It sounded like they stepped back into the hallway as Lyn called my name again but of course got no response from me.

Again she called out my name but this time I could tell they were back in the door way. Sally in a low voice spoke to Lyn, "Maybe he's drunk, see the beer cans." My plan was working perfectly. I wanted them to think I was dead asleep from lack of sleep and the beer. It almost startled me when Lyn's hand pushed against my shoulder and called my name but I just added a bit of a snore to my performance.

Now Lyn and Sally were standing over me and I was so excited, my cock fully hard with two hot young girls staring at me. To mess with them I pretended to moved in my sleep, I could here them go quiet. My movement landed my hand on my mound of pubic hair, not yet touching my cock but so close. Sally was the first to speak and she told Lyn, "Touch it, he'll never even know."

Lyn in a quick hushed and stern voice replied, "No way!"

Sally pleaded her case that I'd never even know they were there but Lyn still said, "No."

Then without warning I felt Sally shake me hard while calling out my name. Of course I did not respond and I let my hand fall to the fold of my thigh and crotch. Sally giggled and in a slightly louder voice told Lyn, "See we can do what ever we want." That's when I felt her small fingers wrap around my cock. I was in heaven I had a hot 18 year old hottie holding my cock and her sexy sister watching it all happen.

She did not do anything more than just hold it for a few moments and giggle. I could tell they had both leaned close by there voices. Then Sally told Lyn, "Hold it, it's so hard and warm, do it, touch it!" As I felt Sally's fingers releasing my cock they were replaced by Lyn's gentle grip. Sally spoke up again, "Squeeze it, it's really hard." She gave my cock a firm squeeze and even did a few short strokes.

It was time to escalate this and I let out a low sound somewhere between and sigh and a moan. They both went quiet and Lyn's hand went still, I'm sure waiting to see if I was waking up. Of course I did not and I went back to some snoring to put them at ease. Lyn squeezed it again, allowing her hand to stroke it a bit longer and I gave then another low moan. Sally laughed and said, "My turn, I want to play with it again." Lyn released my cock, by now it was completely hard and the head bulged. In barely a second Sally's was back on my shaft!

I have pretty large balls and as Sally starts squeezing and stroking my cock, I feel her other hand cup my balls. Her hand sliped all the way around then and I hear her say to Lyn, "His balls are so big and heavy, feel them.". Her one hand slipped away from my balls but not the one holding my cock and now Lyn's hand is feeling up my balls. At any time I could have given into the erotic event and blew my load, but I held back, I wanted this to go on and on.

I hear Lyn speak up "Wow look at it drip." Pre-cum was oozing out of my bulging cock head. I felt someone's fingertip wipe across my cock head. Lyn was the one who giggled and said, "I can't believe we are doing this and I just tasted him."

In the next second Sally Say's, "I want to taste it too!" I'm expecting to feel her finger wipe across my cock head like Lyn had done but I let out an uncontrollable moan as her tongue licked my juices.

Lyn speaks up, "My turn." and laughs as she leans in and licks some of the juices that are now really flowing from my throbbing cock.

I let my head tilt to the side and moan louder and as Sally slides her fist down my cock I let my hips start to thrust into her fist. Lyn in a firm tone says to Sally, "Stop that, what the hell are you doing? Get your hand out of you pants!"

Sally responds, "No I want to see him cum and I want to feel good too. I'm sure you play with your self too." I moaned and thrust my cock into their hands harder, I wanted them to finish me off so badly.

Lyn says, "Ok, I'll make him cum and you do what ever you want!" and laughed.

Sally in a panting voice says, "Pump him Lyn, make him cum!"

Lyn starts really working my cock and I'm openly moaning louder and humping her fist. I'm assuming Sally was fingering her pussy because I can hear her moaning also. Then Sally tells Lyn, "Suck his cock! Do it Lyn, suck it, make him cum." and moans more. I feel Lyn's lips sinking down over my cock I slow my thrusts to let her work her hot mouth over my cock. Without knowing what I was doing my hand that had been laying by my crotch, holds Lyn's head as it bobs up and down on my cock.

I hear Sally moan loudly and gasp, "ohhh... I'm..." and I new she was cuming. My balls tightened and my load was on it's way up my cock.

I spoke openly but still with my eye close, "Ohhh!!! I'm cuming." as my load filled Lyn's hot mouth. She took it all and even moaned as she sucked harder as if to milk my cock dry. I played the game all the way. I left my eyes closed even as Lyn released my cock from her lips and grip. My hips had several more spastic thrusts as the last bits of cum leaked from my still hard cock.

I think they had to know by the end of it I was not asleep but to keep things simple I did not wake up and they hurried out of the house. Later I got a call from my wife saying that Lyn had called her and was unable to come by to pick up the stuff and hoped I did not stay too long waiting for them. I almost laughed but said since it was her friend I did not mind staying up a while for them.

ChuckCC
ChuckCC
2 Followers