Falcon and Domino Ch. 04

Story Info
A costumed crimefighter and sexy villianess meet again.
2.7k words
4.28
16.8k
1

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk Peterson gazed out of the restaurant window at the city bathing in the late summer sun. Some of the trees had already started to turn color, signifying that the warm weather would soon end. He felt that the last two months had passed quickly - mainly due to his involvement with Sadie Newman, who had made him happier than he had ever been before. He desperately wanted their relationship to continue; for she processed everything he could ever want in a partner. She was intelligent, stylish, kind, loving and beautiful. Dirk knew that he had fallen in love with her, so much so, that nothing else seemed to matter to him. He was so engrossed in his thoughts, that he didn't notice Sadie return from the washroom.

'Hello handsome,' she said, as she sat down. 'Were you daydreaming?'

'Only about you,' he replied, while looking lovingly at her. She looked beautiful with her flawless skin and long black hair. She was wearing a slinky green dress, which complemented her eyes. After paying the bill, Dirk hailed a cab and they returned to Sadie's apartment. While he relaxed on the couch, Sadie disappeared to her bedroom and returned minutes later wearing a white silk dressing gown.

'I thought I'd slip into something comfortable,' she said. Dirk gave an approving smile, as she sat beside him. 'Let me make you more comfortable,' she added, as she started unbuttoning his shirt. When she had undressed him down to his silk boxer shorts, she led him into her bedroom. Sadie removed her gown to reveal she was wearing a white silk bra and panties. She lay on the bed and gave him a tantalizing smile. 'Time to undress me, big boy.'

Dirk climbed astride her and felt a sense of achievement as he removed her bra for the first time. As he gazed at her breasts, he noticed they were smaller than he expected. He gently stroked her nipples, making them erect.

'Do you like them Dirk?' she asked softly.

'I love them,' he replied.

'Are you disappointed that they're too small?'

'Of course not,' he said, as he kissed each nipple. For several minutes they kissed, until Sadie reached down and started stroking his genitals through the soft fabric of his boxer shorts. Dirk felt himself becoming aroused and wanted her to remove his shorts and hold him. He desperately wanted to feel his manhood being released and caressed by the woman he loved. She continued to tease him without going any further, much to his silent frustration. Dirk reached down and started stroking her panties, causing Sadie to sigh. Dirk was ready to make love with her and didn't want to wait any longer. He felt her hand continuing stroking his shorts and he was becoming inpatient.

'Touch me please Sadie,' he whispered, as he attempted to remove her panties. Suddenly she let go and pulled away.

'I'm sorry Dirk,' she said. 'I'm not ready yet. Please hold me in your arms.' Dirk hid his frustration and he put his arms around her, as they fell asleep in an embrace.

The following day, Dirk sat at his desk at The Daily Chronicle and recalled the previous evening's events. It was the first time he and Sadie had slept together, but they had not made love. She had teased him but hadn't held his cock, and he hadn't touched her intimate regions. He had however, touched her petite but perfectly formed breasts, which he enjoyed. In the morning Sadie had apologised for not allowing him to go further, and he had told her that it was okay.

Later that day, when Dirk was working on a story about a congressman, he was joined by his colleague and close friend, Neal. Neal was a tall, black man who had been a promising basketball player in his youth, and now worked mainly as a reporter on local issues. After a while, Neal started laughing and Dirk asked him what he found amusing.

'A story I'm working on,' said Neal. 'There have recently been sightings of a naked man hanging around the red-light district. A few weeks ago two prostitutes claimed he was exposing himself to them. They said he was only wearing tall boots and a hard-on.' Neal continued to laugh as he typed at his keyboard.

Dirk knew that the man in question was Falcon -- his alter-ego. Three times in the last three months Falcon had ventured into the red-light district, attempting to catch a female villain called Domino. On each occasion, she had overpowered him and striped him, causing him to retreat defeated and naked. After their last encounter Dirk had decided to give up, for he knew he was beaten. He would let the police catch her, as it was their job. His crimefighting days were over. All he wanted to do was just be reporter Dirk Peterson and spend the rest of his life with Sadie Newman.

Later that afternoon, after Neal had left, Dirk finished his story and was about to leave the office when a courier arrived, holding a small envelope for him. When the courier left, Dirk opened it and found a piece of rolled-up paper. When he unrolled it, a domino tile dropped out onto his desk. Dirk stared at the domino tile and knew it meant only one thing. Slowly, he unrolled the paper and saw it contained a simple note, "Meet me at my lair tonight, 9.00 pm".

As Dirk sat in his apartment that evening, he considered his position. The fact that Domino had sent the message to his office, confirmed that she knew Falcon's true identity. He hadn't intended to return to her lair again, but knew he had no choice. Domino had forced his hand, and he was determined not to waste the opportunity to capture her.

Dirk took a wooden box from his wardrobe, which contained his only remaining costume. He undressed and pulled on his red leotard and tights which accentuated his muscular bulges. He then put on his black leather trunks, knee-high boots and gauntlets. He clipped his utility belt around his waist, and finally pulled his black hood over his head. Falcon had been resurrected and was once again ready for action.

When he arrived at the red-light district, he saw about twenty nightladies waiting outside Domino's lair. They were wearing heavy makeup and dressed in their usual attire of cheap skimpy dresses, fishnet tights and stilettos. They looked at him, but said nothing as he walked past them. At the entrance of the lair, he noticed a new hook above the door, and wondered why it was there. Using his device from his utility belt, Falcon once again unlocked Domino's door and entered her lair. He walked along the corridor to the room with the large table. There he found Domino wearing her familiar short black dress, long gloves and thighboots. Her mask once again disguised her face. He pointed his stungun at her.

'I've got you now,' he said. 'You're no match for a big shot like me.'

Domino walked through another door. 'Follow me, big shot.' Falcon followed her into another room, with a TV in one corner. The image on the screen showed Falcon suspended from the ceiling by his arms, with Domino standing next to him. He instantly recognised the scene as their first encounter and realised that Domino had secretly filmed it with a hidden camera. On the TV screen Domino had just peeled off his mask.

'Do you remember this Dirk?' she said. 'It was our first date. It seems such a long time ago.' Falcon raised his stungun to her head. 'I recommend you put that away. This recording is only a copy, as the original is on my computer at home. In two hours it will be released onto the internet and the whole world will see it.'

Falcon's stungun remained fixed on her head. 'I'm taking you to the police.'

Domino laughed. 'And what will happen? I'm a petty criminal who robbed a few convenience stores of small amounts of cash, and no one was hurt. I've got no previous form, so will probably get a suspended sentence, or at worst, a few weeks in a minimum-security prison. Whereas you will be finished. The whole world will know that Falcon is really reporter Dirk Peterson of The Daily Chronicle. You won't be a secret crimefighter if everyone knows your true identity.'

Falcon looked at the screen, and saw the image of Domino undressing him, as she pulled away the shreds of his tights and exposing his genitals.

'How about being convicted for torture?' he said. 'The last time I was here, you hung weights on my balls.'

'I'll simply tell the judge that I was defending myself against a violent intruder. Remember, you broke into my property and tied me up. I'll say I was scared. Who do you think the court will believe? The big, strong man with a gun, or a small lady like me?'

Falcon considered her words and knew she was right. He knew that she had the upper hand once again, only this time, she was intending to expose his humiliation to the whole world. He looked at the TV screen, and saw Domino stimulating his cock. He knew the dire consequences if this were released on the internet. The police wouldn't be able to close the website before it had already been seen by thousands of people. The women who saw it, would all be mentally undressing him whenever they saw him, and other men would just laugh at him. It would be total humiliation on a global scale. Without further ado, he replaced his stungun in his belt.

'I'm pleased you've seen sense,' she said. 'That recording will be released in two hours, but there's still time for me to stop it.' On the TV screen, Falcon was crying out in pleasure as Domino jerked him off. 'If you co-operate with me, I promise that I'll stop this film from being released, and no one else will ever see this. However, if you don't, then everyone will see it. It's your choice Dirk.'

Falcon knew that he had no alternative, but to comply with her wishes. 'You win Domino. I'll do whatever you want.'

'Good, you're being sensible,' she said. 'Now remove your mask.' Falcon peeled off his hood and handed it to her. Domino left the room briefly and returned without it.

'What do you want from me?' he asked.

'Your obedience,' she replied. 'First, I want you to continue catching criminals in other parts of the city, as usual. However, you are not to come to the red-light district, or bother the nightladies. Is that clear?'

Falcon nodded. Domino then handed him a cell phone. 'Whenever I call you, you must come here when I instruct you to. If you don't, this video nasty will be released. You will wear your costume, but must not speak to the nightladies outside. Once you enter my lair, you will lock the door and remove your mask, and must not wear it whilst here, but you will put it on before you leave. The nightladies must not be allowed to see your face. Do you understand Dirk?'

'I understand fully,' Falcon said.

'Good. You will come to this room and kneel down with your hands behind your back and head bowed. While in my lair, you will do exactly what I say. You will do it immediately and will not argue or plead with me. You will not attempt to capture me. If I'm in a police cell, then I won't be able to prevent the recording from being released onto the internet, as it will be on a timer at my home. As long as you do what I say, you will have nothing to fear. I may humiliate you, but I won't hurt you.'

Falcon took a deep breath. 'You have my full obedience.'

Domino sat down on a chair and gazed at him. 'From now on, you will address me as Mistress Domino or Mistress, and you will be my slave. Now, I want you to undress for me, slowly.'

Falcon reluctantly took off his gauntlets and placed them on the floor. He then removed his boots, utility belt and trunks. He noticed that Domino was smiling as he slowly removed each item of his costume. On his previous visits, she had undressed him while he was either restrained or paralysed, and he had no control of the situation. Yet this was even more humiliating, as he was being forced to undress while she watched him. He realised that this was part of her plan, by showing him that she had complete control over him, without the need for restraints. Knowing he had no choice, he peeled off his leotard and tights and stood naked before her.

'Thank you slave,' she said. Domino stood up and led him back into the room with the large table. She ordered him to stand at one end of the table, with his genitals resting on it, and his hands behind his back. She then placed a domino tile on the table, three feet away from him. She moved to the far end of the table and smiled, as she started to caress her large breasts. Would you like to feel my tits slave?'

Falcon felt himself becoming aroused and was aware of his rapidly forming erection. 'Yes Mistress Domino,' he said.

'I thought you would,' she said. 'You said you were a big shot. So let's see how far you can shoot. If you can reach the domino, then I'll let you feel my tits.' She moved around the table and stood next to him and started to stroke his balls. Falcon's cock was now fully erect and pointing at the domino tile. Domino grasped it and began stimulating him, 'Let me help you.'

As each orgasm grew stronger, Falcon started breathing heavily. Domino responded each time by slowing her wrist action and bringing him back from the precipice just as he was about to release his load. She laughed sadistically as his groans of pleasure turned into gasps of frustration. Eventually, she elected to end his torment as she increased the speed of her stimulation, and continued to do so as he groaned loudly, unable to contain himself any longer as he reached his climax.

'Ready,' she said softly. 'Aim,' she said louder. 'Fire,' she shouted, as he ejaculated with his semen landing a foot short of the tile. 'It looks like you're not such a big shot after all.' She ordered him to kneel before her, and placed her leg in front of him. 'You know what to do now.'

When he had finished kissing her boots, she led him back into the other room, where his costume lay on the floor. Domino sat on the chair facing him. 'Get dressed slave,' she said. Without saying a word, Falcon dressed as she watched him. When he was dressed, Domino led him to the entrance of her lair. She opened the door and reached out to retrieve his hood from the hook and handed it to him. 'Don't forget this,' she said.

When Falcon stepped outside, he saw the large group of nightladies watching him. He walked past them and didn't stop until he reached his apartment. Once inside, he went into the bathroom and ran the shower. He pulled off his mask and reflected on what had happened that night. Domino had summoned him to her lair and the nightladies had seen him enter and leave. She had blackmailed him into obeying her, while she used his body for her amusement. She had hung his hood on the hook above her door like a trophy. She had ensured that the nightladies were in no doubt that she had unmasked him, and therefore had control over him. Tonight had been a demonstration to the nightladies that they had nothing to fear from Falcon, and every reason to fear Domino. She had resulted to physiological warfare, and he had suffered a humiliating defeat.