Falcon and Domino Ch. 06

Story Info
A costumed crimefighter dominated by a sexy villainess.
4.3k words
4.22
15k
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a darkened doorway, the one-eyed man stared at the neon-lit diner across the street. His permanent squint caused as a result of losing an eye in a bar fight many years ago. He pulled up the collar of his shabby raincoat, crossed the street and entered the diner, where a muscular man in a grey suit was sipping on a latte. As the one-eyed man approached him, the other man looked up.

'Hello Cyclops,' said Dirk Peterson. 'Can I get you brunch?' Cyclops sat down as Dirk signalled to a waitress. 'What have you got for me?'

'I'm afraid I haven't found out yet, Mr Peterson,' Cyclops replied. 'I've spoken to over half the tattoo artists in the city, and none of them have done any tattoos you described on any women's ankles.' Dirk was unable to conceal his disappointment. He knew Cyclops was the best informant The Daily Chronicle had, but so far he had been unable to trace the tattoo artist responsible for Domino's ankle tattoos. Dirk passed a brown envelope full of cash across the table.

'OK Cyclops. Keep looking for me.'

Back at his desk at the The Daily Chronicle, Dirk was soon joined by his fellow reporters Neal and Amy. Amy was excited about a story she was about to write. 'Falcon caught a gang of robbers attempting to break into a jewellers shop last night,' she said excitedly.

'I think you're in love with him,' Neal joked.

'I never could resist a man in a sexy skin-tight costume,' Amy replied. 'He can capture me any time.'

Neal laughed. 'What about this costume?' as he held up a green mask. 'I'm reporting on the Superhero Appreciation Society Convention at The Palace Hotel tomorrow. I'm going as The Green Lantern.'

'It should be fun,' said Amy. 'A lot of people like to dress up and do cosplay. Do you agree Dirk?'

'It's all harmless fun,' he replied, trying to sound disinterested.

The following day as Dirk sat alone in his apartment, he anticipated his appointment with Domino that evening. She had unmasked and stripped him on their first encounter and was using a video recording of this to blackmail him. He knew that she wouldn't release the recording if he obeyed her, and she was taking advantage of his situation to humiliate him. His only chance to stop her was to find her true identity and to raid her private apartment. So far the only lead he had was her unique ankle tattoos, but Cyclops hadn't yet found the tattoo artist.

That evening Dirk took his one remaining Falcon costume from a secret box. He undressed and pulled on his bright red leotard and tights. He smiled to himself as he recalled Amy's words about skin-tight costumes. He then put on his black leather trunks, boots, gauntlets and hood, before clasping on his utility belt and stungun.

When he arrived at the red-light district, he found it to be unusually quiet for a Saturday night, with only a couple of nightladies hanging around. He reached Domino's lair and was about to enter when the door opened and Domino stepped outside. Falcon noticed she wasn't in her usual dress, but was clad in a red leather catsuit, although still wearing her black gloves, boots and mask. She also carried a small black handbag over her shoulder, which struck Falcon as bizarre.

'Hello Dirk,' she said. 'I thought I would dress up tonight, as we're going out.' She led him around the corner where a taxi was waiting for them. They climbed in the back seat, and the driver looked at them in his rear-view mirror.

'Dressed like that, I can guess where you're going,' he laughed.

'Just drive,' Domino ordered him. 'Or I'll make you suffer.' When they arrived at The Palace Hotel, Falcon and Domino entered and followed a sign to The Lansdown Wing, where they found two burly security guards outside the door.

'Names please,' said one of the guards.

'I'm Di Moon,' said Domino, 'and this is Dirk Peterson.' The security guard checked his clipboard.

'That's fine, Miss Moon. Enjoy your evening.'

They entered a large ballroom, and Falcon noticed Neal in his Green Lantern costume, standing with one of the Chronicle's photographers, dressed as The Joker. As Falcon and Domino walked passed them, Neal paid them no attention. They continued until they reached a smaller ballroom, passing other costume-clad guests who also ignored them. Falcon realised that everyone else had no idea who he and Domino really were, assuming they were merely fans in costumes. When they reached the bar, the bartender handed them each a drink.

'This is your reward for obeying me,' said Domino. 'I thought you'd like a night out.' A man in a homemade black and yellow costume approached them.

'I like your matching costumes,' he said, before turning to face Falcon. 'I recognise you. You're supposed to be Falcon, but who's your friend?'

'I'm Falconess,' replied Domino. 'His new crime-fighting partner.' The man looked impressed, before leaving.

'Falconess?' said Falcon. 'My crime-fighting partner?'

'Relax Dirk, and just enjoy yourself, but remember what I'm about to tell you,' Domino said. 'That recording at my apartment is timed to be released on the Internet at 3.00 am tomorrow morning, unless I get back in time to stop it. I've booked a taxi to collect us at 2.10. It won't leave unless we're both in it, and it won't wait for too long. If we should get split up, you must meet me by the ice sculpture over there. The convention ends at 2.00, so it shouldn't be a problem. Remember, whatever happens, you must meet me by 2.10, or else the recording will be released.'

Falcon placed his hand to his chest and gasped. 'Are you alright?' Domino asked, with a clear hint of concern in her voice.

'I need my medication,' he panted, and pointed to a pocket in his utility belt. 'It's in there.' Domino fumbled with the pocket but was unable to release it. 'Hurry please!' he gasped. Domino removed her gloves to enable her to release the clip, and took out a small plastic bottle of tablets. She quickly opened it and gave a tablet to Falcon who swallowed it. After a few minutes Falcon regained his composure. 'Thank you. I guess even crimefighters can become ill,' he joked.

A large man in a Batman costume approached the bar and ordered a drink, before peeling off his mask to reveal he was middle-aged and bald. 'It sure gets hot in here,' the man said, as he took his drink and left. Falcon glanced at the dance floor and saw that it was full of people wearing an assortment of costumes. Domino excused herself to go to the restroom, leaving Falcon alone at the bar. In any other place, his costume would guarantee that people would stare at him, yet tonight he was just another man wearing an unusual costume. A slim woman in a Catwoman costume arrived and sat on the next stool. As she sipped her drink, she smiled at him.

'Hello, I'm Julie,' she said. Falcon could see that her costume was made of latex and clung to her like a second skin.

'I like your costume. Did you make it yourself?' he asked.

'No. I bought it. Are you supposed to be Falcon?'

'Yes. I guess it makes a change from Batman and Superman,' Falcon said dryly.

'I think Falcon's a cool guy,' she said, as she pulled off her mask to reveal her attractive face and short auburn hair. Falcon guessed she was in her mid-twenties, and quite stunning. 'Why don't you take off your mask? It's very warm in here.'

'I'd rather not, if you don't mind,' he replied.

'Go on,' Julie pleaded. 'Take it off for me.' Falcon felt a hand on his shoulder and found that Domino had returned.

'Go on Dirk. Take your mask off for Julie,' said Domino. 'It's rude not to, and I insist.' Falcon knew that he had no choice but to obey Domino. He slowly peeled off his hood, and Domino placed it in her handbag, and gave him a knowing smile.

'Are you a couple?' asked Julie.

'Of course not, Dirk and I are just friends,' Domino replied. 'Why don't you two dance?'

Julie needed no further prompting, as she took Falcon's arm and led him onto the dance floor, just as the DJ started playing a slow song. They placed their arms around each other and swayed slowly, while surrounded by other couples. Falcon mentally cursed Domino for bringing him here tonight, and unmasking him. They danced for two more songs, and Falcon felt guilty holding another woman close to him, while Sadie was away.

When the slow songs ended, they returned to the bar where Domino was waiting for them. Falcon went to the restroom, where he saw a man in a Darth Vadar costume leave, and two men in X-Men costumes enter. He felt vulnerable without his mask, but knew that it was what Domino intended. His only way to survive the evening was to be plain Dirk Peterson pretending to be Falcon. When he returned to the ballroom he saw Domino and Julie were deeply engrossed in conversation. After a few minutes Domino left, leaving Falcon alone with Julie. Julie then took Falcon's hand and led him to the corridor.

'Where are we going?' he asked.

'Di said you'll enjoy it,' Julie replied, as they entered a lift. The lift stopped on the tenth floor and they made their way to a room with two double beds. Sat on the beds were three women in their early twenties -- One dressed as Wonder Woman, one as Supergirl and one as Mrs Fantastic. Julie introduced them as Helen, Laura and Brooke respectively. Julie sat on the bed next to them.

'We're so glad you agreed to do this,' said Laura.

'I'm really looking forward to this,' added Brooke, as they all opened large sketch books. 'You've got great bone structure.' Falcon realised that the women were going to sketch him, and breathed a sigh of relief. Then remembering he wasn't wearing his mask, he became concerned, as he knew that an accurate drawing of his face would be as clear as a photograph.

'Are you ladies professional artists?'

'No,' laughed Laura. 'We just do this at our local community center for fun.' Falcon breathed another sigh of relief. The women all thought he was just a fan who enjoyed dressing up as Falcon at conventions, and they would soon forget him.

'Can you pose with you zapper gun please,' said Brooke. Falcon removed his stungun and held it in an action pose. 'That's great. Now, if you would undress when you're ready.'

'Undress?' Falcon said.

'Of course,' Julie laughed. 'Di told me your secret - that you're a professional nude life model. We're really pleased that you agreed to do this at short notice.' Falcon was stunned. Domino was using Julie and her friends as innocent pawns in her game to cause him further humiliation. He knew that if he didn't comply with their requests, Domino would find out and release the recording. Knowing he had no choice, Falcon removed his gauntlets, boots, belt and trunks. Standing only in his red skin-tight leotard and tights, he glanced at the four women who were staring at him mesmerized. Falcon took a deep breath before peeling off his remaining clothing. He then picked up his stungun and held it in an action pose.

'That's great,' said Laura. 'Hold that position please.'

Twenty minutes passed with Falcon maintaining a stationary pose while completely naked. Julie then put down her sketch pad, and a few minutes later Laura did likewise. Falcon was by now finding it difficult to stay still, and started to sway slightly.

'Could you not move please,' said Helen. 'I've almost finished.' As few minutes later she put down her pad, leaving just Brooke continuing to sketch while the other three sat in silence, gazing at Falcon. He now felt uneasy in the knowledge that he was naked, while being scrupulously watched by four attractive young women dressed in sexy costumes.

Falcon glanced at Helen and noticed that her skimpy Wonder Women costume left little to the imagination. Helen gave him a seductive smile and started to gently stroke her cleavage, and it was clear to him that she was deliberately tantalising him. Julie and Laura were now talking to each other and seemed unaware that their friend was teasing Falcon. Helen crossed her legs and ran her fingers slowly through her hair. She then stroked her cleavage again, this time running her fingers over her breastplate. Falcon felt himself becoming aroused and knew that his cock was hardening. Julie and Laura stopped talking and stared at Falcon's rapidly expanding cock. Moments later when his cock was fully erect, Brooke announced she had finished, and Falcon walked swiftly to the bathroom.

He leaned against the washbasin breathing heavily. Helen's cock-teasing had caused him further embarrassment. The door opened and Helen entered.

'Thank you for letting me sketch you,' she said. As he turned to face her, Helen took hold of his cock and lifted it up. Then with an indelible pen, she wrote a series of digits on it. 'That's my phone number. Give me a call and we can meet up sometime. I can even be your Wonder Women, if your wear your Falcon costume.'

Helen left, leaving Falcon alone and stunned. The door opened and Julie entered. 'Thank you Dirk for agreeing to model for us.' She glanced down at his erect cock. 'Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural. I guess it happens often in your line of work.'

'Er, yes,' Falcon lied.

'Although I'm very flattered,' she added, before leaving.

Falcon waited for his cock to go limp, before going back into the hotel room, only to find the women had left. His costume had also gone, and when he checked the wardrobe, found it to be empty. There were no towels in the bathroom or bed sheets in the wardrobe. He opened the door and looked out into the corridor, only to see a family with young children approaching. Falcon quickly closed the door and sat on the bed to evaluate his position. He was in a strange hotel room, completely naked, with nothing to wear. He then realised he had no idea what the time was. There were no clocks in the room and the telephone and TV had been disconnected. Whatever happened, he had to meet Domino at 2.10 am, no matter what.

He pulled back the curtains and stood on the balcony. He was ten floors up and knew it would be too dangerous to try to climb down. He mused at the irony, knowing that he could have done this easily, if he was wearing his costume, with his utility belt.

He lay on the bed and tried to figure out his next move. While on the balcony, he had heard music coming from the ballroom and knew the convention was still running, but for how long? Maybe he should wait until it stopped, and just walk down to the ice sculpture to meet Domino, while still naked. It would be embarrassing for him, but maybe it was what Domino wanted. Not content with stripping him in the privacy of her lair, she had already resorted to using Julie and her friends to inflict further humiliation on him.

Falcon lay there trying desperately to think of something. Eventually the door opened and the four women entered, carrying a large canvas holdall. Helen and Laura went into the bathroom, leaving Julie and Brooke with him. Falcon was relieved to see the holdall.

'Is that my costume?' he asked.

'In a manner of speaking,' Brooke replied, and giggled.

Falcon stood up and looked at Julie and Brooke who both smiled at him in a mischievous way. He felt something was different but wasn't sure what.

'Do you like our costumes?' asked Julie.

'Yes,' Falcon replied. 'Can I have mine back please?'

'Do you notice anything different?' added Brook. Falcon saw that they were wearing the same tight-fitting costumes.

'No. You're both still Catwoman and Mrs Fantastic.'

The women giggled. 'Look again.'

Falcon looked at their bodies and realised that they were no longer wearing costumes, but had a layer of body paint covering their skin. Julie's body was covered in black paint with silver stitches painted on. Brooke's body had blue paint with small black and white details. Falcon ran his eyes up and down their bodies. Both women were slim with firm breasts, and only their painted nipples and pubic hair gave any clue that they were really naked, wearing only their boots for effect.

Falcon was unable to take his eyes off them. He'd heard stories of people who used body paint to replicate clothes, but had never seen it before. He had to admit that it had fooled him.

'You both look great,' he said.

'Thanks,' replied Julie. 'We're attending the body paint contest later.'

'That must be amazing to watch,' he added.

'It will. And you will also look great.'

'Me?' said Falcon.

'Of course,' said Julie. 'Di told me how much you always wanted to do it.' Before Falcon could reply, Helen and Laura emerged from the bathroom, wearing white overalls and latex gloves, and led him into the bathroom. They told Falcon to stand in the bath and picked up their paint brushes. Helen then applied red paint on his legs from each calf to the top of his leg, while Laura painted his torso from the waist to his neck and his arms to each elbow. As they brushed the body paint on, Falcon found himself silently cursing Domino. When they had finished with the red paint, Laura told him to hold out his arms, as she applied black paint on each forearm to replicate his gauntlets. At the same time, Helen used the black paint over the area usually covered by his trunks. Falcon felt uneasy when she pulled open his cheeks and prodded the brush into his ass, while telling him it needed to look real. She then painted his front, while casually lifting up his cock to cover every inch of flesh. Finally, both women used fine brushes to paint a utility belt around his waist. When they had finished, they left, leaving him alone standing in the bath.

Julie then entered holding his boots. 'The paint will be dry now Dirk. You can put these on.' Falcon looked at his reflection in a full-length mirror. To his surprise, he looked as if he was still wearing his costume. The only give-away signs were his utility belt which looked flat, and his dangling cock. Julie giggled at this. 'That's not a problem us girls have. I recommend you keep your legs together when you're not walking,' she said.

They went back into the bedroom, where Helen and Laura were packing away their painting equipment and were arranging to meet Julie and Brooke later. Helen approached Falcon and whispered in his ear. 'You look very realistic, but just try not to get another boner.'

Julie and Brooke led Falcon from the bedroom to a lift. As the lift descended, Falcon wondered what Domino had in store for him. The lift stopped on the fifth floor and a middle-aged couple entered. They were wearing casual clothes and were clearly not attending the convention. They politely nodded and paid no further attention to them. As the lift approached the first floor, the woman glanced at Falcon and ran her eyes over his body. When she gazed at his crutch, her jaw dropped in disbelief, when she realised that he was wearing only body paint and could see his cock dangling. Falcon was aware that she was staring at him, but was too embarrassed to look at her. As they left the lift, the woman started talking frantically to her husband, as Julie led the way in the other direction.

They entered the small ballroom, where Falcon was relieved to see several others wearing painted costumes. 'The contest is about to start,' said Julie. 'Follow me.' Before Falcon could protest, Julie and Brooke led him to the middle of the room. There were about thirty other contestants walking around in a circle and Julie, Brooke and Falcon joined them.

Falcon saw that most of the contestants were women, whose costumes were also painted on their naked bodies, similar to Julie and Brooke. He immediately recognised one who was painted as Rogue, another as Black Widow and a couple of Batgirls. He noticed only two other men, who were both short and skinny, with small cocks, and were being ignored by the watching women, who were only interested in looking at Falcon. For several minutes they continued to parade in a circle, until the DJ announced that one of the Batgirls had won the contest.

12