Falcon and Domino Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DJ started to play a slow song, and as Falcon made to leave, he was confronted by Helen who led him back onto the crowded dance floor and placed her arms around his neck. Falcon reluctantly put his arms around her, as they started swaying to the music. Helen pushed her body firmly against his, and started grinding against him. Falcon felt a tingling sensation as her spandex costume brushed against his cock.

'Do you like that Dirk?' she whispered.

'Please stop,' he pleaded, but to no avail, as Helen continued to grind until he was unable to prevent another erection. Helen reached down and held his cock.

'I know you like that Dirk.' Falcon had to use all of his mental strength to control himself, as Helen stroked his cock. Eventually the DJ announced that the convention was over and the lights came on. Falcon told Helen he was feeling faint, as an excuse to leave her, and headed to the nearest restroom. He waited inside a cubicle until his cock became limp, and then recalled that he needed to meet Domino urgently. He hurried out and reached the ice sculpture, where a clock above was showing the time as 2.07.

He found Domino waiting for him, and they made their way through the large ballroom, where all the guests were leaving through the far exit. His heart sunk when he saw Neal and the photographer snapping guests as they left.

'The Green Lantern is my closest friend,' he told Domino. 'He can't see me like this. You must give me my costume.'

'I don't have it,' she replied, but pulled his hood from her handbag. 'But you can have this.' Falcon pulled on his hood and they continued walking, passing Neal, who giggled as they walked past him. At least Neal didn't know it was him.

Moments later they were in a cab. Domino gave instructions to the driver and closed the partition, before turning to Falcon. 'It looks like you had a good time. I only left you alone for five minutes, and then find you naked with four gorgeous young women.'

'I'm not laughing,' Falcon replied sternly.

'Relax Dirk. The mighty Falcon has revealed his face - and other things - in front of hundreds of people tonight, yet your secret is still safe with me.'

'Who's Julie?' asked Falcon.

'An actress I hired through a casting agency. When I told her that her role would involve undressing a hunky man, she asked me if her three friends could watch. Well, how could I refuse her request?'

Falcon took a deep breath. 'Can I have my costume back now?'

'Don't you have a spare one?'

'Not any more. You destroyed all my other costumes. Don't you remember?'

'Oh yes. So I did,' she recalled. 'You can have it when we meet again next weekend.' Before Falcon could protest, the cab arrived at their original departure point near Domino's lair. 'This is where we say goodbye. I suggest you hurry home, as it will probably rain soon, and that body paint isn't waterproof.' Falcon climbed out of the cab, and watched it speed away into the night.

When he arrived home, he climbed into the shower and recalled that evening's events and Domino's ingenious plan. She had caused him further humiliation --this time in front of hundreds of other people, who all thought that he was just another fan at a convention. She had exposed and stripped him in front of them, yet still remained completely in control of him.

He knew that she would continue to humiliate him as long as she had the incriminating recording. His only chance of stopping her was to find her true identity and attack her while she was off guard. That evening when he had faked illness, he had succeeded in getting Domino to remove her gloves briefly to take out the mint which she thought was a tablet. Her fingerprints were now on his utility belt and plastic jar. He had a friend in the police department who would be able to check her prints against their records to reveal her true identity. The only problem was that she still had his costume.

As he watched the red and black paint disappeared down the drain, he knew that it was essential he recover his costume from Domino. Especially as Cyclops hadn't been able to trace the tattoo artist yet. He climbed out of the shower and started to dry himself. He then saw Helen's phone number on his cock, which she had written in indelible ink. Falcon had no interest in seeing Helen again, but knew that she was a link to Julie. If he could discover which casting agency employed Julie, he could break into their office to obtain Domino's details.

He scribbled her number on a piece of paper and placed it in a drawer. He then picked up a hard brush and a bar of soap. Falcon took a deep breath and braced himself, before rubbing it vigorously against his cock, in the knowledge that it would be painful.

12