Fall 1970 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of hard to find without a hedge trimmer, but it's well worth the hunt babe" Joni said assuredly.

So with that guidance, I moved my face between Doreen's legs and ran my tongue inside her. I wasn't sure what I was really supposed to do, so I just started lapping away energetically, hoping I was at least somewhere near her clitoris. I knew what it was I was supposed to be looking for, but was clueless about what it looked like or the exact location.

I'm sure I didn't do very well, but there were no complaints. I inhaled deeply, taking in her rich aromatic bouquet which was a heady mix of all our bodily fluids. If Glade put it in a can I'd buy it by the case.

After licking around a bit, I rolled over and let Joni back at it. This time I watched more closely, holding Joni's blonde locks back in order to get a better view of this sight, which was so erotic it was driving me insane. After studying Joni's technique a bit more, I ducked back in for another shot at it.

I think I was getting better at it because I could sense Doreen getting excited during my efforts this time. I leaned back to let Joni in again, since she seemed to have a better handle on this. As I watched Joni licking away, I began to feel... well, it was coming back. Not the blue steel of earlier that evening to be sure, but it might be getting serviceable.

I stood up and went over to the foot of the bed, looking with interest at a very inviting sight. Should I? I went up to Joni's rear end and squeezed her hips. Joni's knees were on the end of the bed and I moved up between Joni's legs and with my cock in hand rubbed around back there. If I could get myself in her with this almost erection I had managed to achieve, just maybe I could pull this off. Why not?

I confess that this did not go real smoothly. I rubbed my dick around the general area, looking for that elusive pussy. I decided that I had three things going against me from the start.

One, I was not all that stiff, and every second of fumbling caused a decrease in confidence, which translated to less erection.

Two, it was pretty dark back there at the foot of the bed and any candlelight that did reach down that way was blocked by Joni's luscious very full moon.

Three, I had a very limited knowledge of female anatomy, and I never realized it more than at that moment. A few hours of training does not make you an expert, no matter how intense the course or how great the instructors.

Joni, bless her heart, came to the rescue. Feeling my fumbling she swiveled her head around to see what was going on.

"Someone knocking at my back door Dor" Joni said. "Your choice babe. Just plug yourself into either outlet, they're both fine by me. Just let me know where you're going darlin' and I'll get you there."

"Uh, I want to boldly go where I'd been before" I quipped, altering slightly the introduction of a TV show that I enjoyed. While the other option sounded intriguing, I thought that might be too advanced a lesson for me to be able handle just yet.

With that Joni leaned down further and raised her backside higher. Ahhhh... it all becomes so much clearer now! Seconds later I'm in again, and feeling Joni once again doing her thing over my re-energized organ. I held Joni's hips and moved back and forth, the motion of the bed doing much of the work for both of us, the sound of our sweaty bodies slapping together erotically resonating in my ears.

In the meantime Joni continued to go down with enthusiasm on Doreen, and although I could no longer see the intimate interaction, I could the expression Doreen's face as her eyes began getting glazed over. I tried to keep up with the action, but I was beginning to run out of steam. Without warning Joni pulled off and rolled to the side of the bed.

"All yours babe, take your girl home" Joni said.

I fell onto Doreen and miraculously slid right in, with minor assistance from Joni. Doreen was indeed almost there and I pounded away as best I could. It wasn't pretty, in fact it was sloppy and sweaty and downright tough to watch I'll bet, but when Doreen started moaning, and she pulled my head down to her neck, I was bound and determined to last.

She came with a savage fury, sinking her teeth into my collarbone with such force that her teeth marks were visible for a week after. A badge of honor I wore proudly, except around the house. I came shortly after, a tingly orgasm that felt great but sort of dribbled out of me, even that only thanks to Joni's persistent milking of my balls from behind.

We lay in each other's arms afterward, basking in the warm and mellow feeling. I looked down and motioned for Joni, sitting alone at the edge of the bed, to come up and join us. She did eagerly and with my arms around them, Doreen on one side and Joni on the other, I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep as dawn started peeking in the window.

I don't know how long I slept, but it had become brighter outside when I woke. Both my arms were asleep, and I tried to extricate myself from the ladies without waking them. Nature was calling and that inspired me to get out fast.

I went into in the bathroom and took a leak. I noticed someone's wrist watch on the shelf above the toilet, 8:30. I wondered what I should do. I knew I had better get home at some point. My folks were pretty good about my coming and goings, especially on weekends, so that wasn't much of a problem. It wouldn't have done any good to try to call anyway because they didn't have a phone here.

I did notice that I was pretty funky, and didn't want to subject a bunch of people on the bus to my scent of sweat, beer, semen and other bodily fluids. I looked at the shower and thought I had better take one, even a quick and quiet one would be better than nothing. As I stood there looking at the shower fixtures, trying to get a handle on the set up, the door popped open and Joni came in.

"Mornin' babe, hope I don't look as bad as you do" Joni said sleepily and kissed me on the cheek. She was as naked as I was but looked much less the worse for wear.

I assured her she looked lovely and she told me I was full of shit. She then sat down and took a tinkle with me standing there. I was kind of shocked and started to leave.

"Don't go running off babe, I'm not gonna lay any pipe. Besides, it's only beer and you coming out" she quipped.

I had to laugh. Joni was just so upfront and honest, and not in a rude manner. It was just "here I am as I am, take it or leave it!" She was unlike anyone I had ever met before and I was crazy about her.

The bathroom scene was no turn on for me and I didn't watch, but I did hang around. When she finished Joni got up and grabbed some towels from under the sink.

"You were headed for the shower weren't you babe? Joni asked. "The plumbing is ass backwards here, like everything else around this dump."

Joni got the water going and told me to check the temperature to see if it was how I liked it. I told her it was fine and she tossed the towels on a hamper and hopped in the shower, holding the curtain open.

"Hop in babe. C'mon, don't give me no crap about being the shy type either. Save water, save the planet, all that crazy shit. It's crazy to shower alone when you don't have to darlin'!"

Incredible, I was trying to figure out how I would tell my friend Kenny about all this and still make it somewhat believable. Joni started scrubbing my back and when she got done I did hers. Soft creamy white shoulders sparkled under the soothing spray. I wanted to stay and do a freckle census on Joni for the rest of the day.

Lathering my hands, I began soaping her breasts. I mentioned that this was a job that was going to call for a lot more soap, and she laughed that husky laugh that I adored.

"Glad you like them babe because my back thinks it's hell lugging them around all the time" Joni replied.

My hands went down to the soft fur between her legs, but she cut me off at the pass.

"I can't have you working down there babe. I gotta be at the restaurant in a couple of hours and if you start in there I'll never make it."

Joni did her intimate cleaning and then started scrubbing my chest before working downward. She started to ask me if she should go any lower and then stopped.

"Damn, what the hell is he pointing at me for? What do I have to do to keep him happy?" she chuckled.

I couldn't help it, nor did it try to stop it. The pleasurable chore of washing Joni's breasts was the cause, although I was surprised that it rose so rapidly on its own despite the early hour.

"Can't let him go away mad" Joni said, and without further adieu knelt in front of me and took me into her mouth. I could not believe what was happening!

This time Joni was all business, no teasing or making it last. She was going to make me come and come fast. She plunged down on me hard, sucking and pumping while kneading my balls. When the end came I braced myself against the side of the stall, looking desperately for something to hold onto, while Joni sucked with incredible intensity.

"I"m c..c..coming Joni coming... arrghhh.." I gasped, trying to pull her head back before I shot my load. Joni responded by grabbing my butt cheeks hard and forcing me closer. Joni's tongue did its magical things while I felt myself erupt down her throat, a seemingly endless series of spurts that she accepted eagerly, with her face buried deep in my pubes. She was still sucking, siphoning if you will, while she slowly pulled back off me.

My knees were jelly and I felt totally drained as I leaned against the wall. Joni, on the other hand, resumed scrubbing as nonchalant as could be.

"I better hurry up and finish before that boy comes back to life" Joni said with a wink.

I assured her that there was no way in the world that could happen, because she had drained the entire life force out of me with that last episode. I offered to do something for her but she declined.

"I'm fine babe, you took good care of me last night. Besides, I get off giving head, believe it or not. I came when you did just now. Better to give than receive, you know?"

No, I didn't know, but it was fun learning. We finished up and dried each other off and no, it did not come back up. I dressed in my grubby clothes from yesterday, all but the underwear, that would be too gross. As I dressed Joni was rattling things around in the kitchen, asking me if I wanted coffee.

I looked in on Doreen, who was contentedly snoozing away, looking as angelic as could be with the comforter pulled up to her neck. I tiptoed out to the kitchen and whispered to Joni, asking if she needed help.

"No need to whisper babe, you couldn't wake her up if you tried. Only thing that would wake her up is if you went in and rubbed your pecker under her nose. THEN she'd come back to life!" she chortled.

The coffee was ready soon enough, and we sat at the table talking. I wasn't much for coffee but it was an excuse to spend more time with Joni. I'm sure it is obvious to you by now I am also madly in love with her at this point as well. I was on an emotional roller coaster that, combined with no sleep was making me a little weird by this point.

"You probably think I'm some kind of pig, the way I came in and started in like I did, don't you babe?" Joni said bluntly.

I told her that I didn't think that at all. I wanted to tell her that loved her, and loved Doreen. I wanted to quit school, move down here and live in this Honeymooners style apartment for the rest of my life with them.

"I only did that one other time before in my life, a few months ago. Most of the guys she brings home are assholes. I wouldn't touch them with gloves on. She doesn't even like them herself sometimes, I think. She just... hell I don't know what she's lookin' for, and she doesn't either" Joni drawled.

"You must have been different, I could tell the way she was speaking about you when I got home. She was excited talking about you, how nice and polite you were to her, treated with respect. She said you were so shy she almost had to take you by force" Joni said while grinning.

I had, hell I still have a goofy habit of opening up to people that open up to me, so not surprisingly I told Joni that up until twelve hours ago I was a virgin.

Coffee sprayed out of her mouth and even her nose it seemed, and she choked while trying to set the cup down, hacking away. I sat calmly while she got herself together again, feeling quite dorky.

"I'm sorry Dave, really. I wasn't laughing at you darlin', I just didn't even know they made them anymore" she said chuckling. "That's sweet."

Oh, they did make them, I assured her, but I was very happy they didn't come in this model any longer.

"You mean Doreen broke your maiden last night, and that I was the second?"

I told her that I thought it must have been obvious from my inexperience that it was new to me.

"No way babe. You were fine, way more than fine Davy, and I've got way too much experience with ones that ain't. Dor must have given you a crash course and you're quick on the uptake."

I wasn't sure whether I should take the bus or flap my arms and fly home, that's how great I felt at that moment. Joni asked me how old I was and when I told her eighteen, she rolled her eyes upward.

"Oh man, now there I go robbing the cradle. I'm goin' to hell for sure, that is if I ain't there already" she cackled.

She told me she was twenty eight, and although I wasn't able to tell before, in the morning light I began to see more clearly. I asked her more about herself, where she was from to start with, because with that twang it sure wasn't near here.

"Austin Texas darlin', born and raised. How'd I get here? Hell, that's a long and hard road and a sad story I'm not sure you want to hear. I'm more interested in how you managed to keep your cherry all that time. You some sort of holy roller or somethin'?" Joni asked with an upraised eyebrow.

I assured her that religion was not one of my vices and then went on one of my stream of semi-consciousness rants I usually just unleash on close friends. I told her was shy and had no self confidence and had trouble making conversation. These were all things that I had been able to overcome at least over the last twelve hours, I realized while I spoke,

Then I went on about how I was not good looking and felt inadequate in the parts department down below. I gave Joni a condensed version of how I had watched my best friend have sex, and when I had seen how long his cock was I felt even more intimidated than before. The only reason I was able to do anything like we done last night was because I was anonymous down here and I thought that failure would not feel as bad down here as it would back home.

That's what I said, and probably all in one breath too. Joni then took over, and she had a lot to say.

"Davy, first of all there ain't nothing wrong with your looks. You ain't Paul Newman but hell, you ain't Alfred E. Newman either. Next, you guys and this pecker talk drives me crazy. First of all, what you got is fine and it's a fat one too babe. You got yourself a jawbreaker there and that's no lie. There ain't all that much difference in most of them, and if you like the guy it's attached to, it don't matter how big the damn thing is" Joni said before taking a sip of coffee.

"I was married to a guy back in Austin with a big pecker. Man, how huge that thing was! He was proud of that thing and liked to drill me with it every chance it got. Drilled every other gal in the city with it too on a regular basis. Brought me home a dose of the clap and tried to blame it on me even though I was as faithful as the day is long. I still loved him though, don't ask me why" she said while shaking her head slowly.

"He drank a lot after work, and then he started drinking during work too. Pretty soon there was a whole lot more drinkin' than workin'. Money got low and change got strange but I kept the faith. Stand by your man and all that crap, you know?" Joni mused.

"I would ask him to stop drinkin' or at least cut back some. I guess he didn't care for that advice so he'd slap me around. If I complained about the slapping he'd start punching. Soon he was doing more punching than drinking. Guess I should have keep my mouth shut when I was ahead, huh babe?"

I couldn't answer because I was in shock, just sitting there with my mouth open in disbelief.

"Finally I got tired of all the bullshit and I told him I was leaving him. He had bought me a nice wedding ring when we got hitched. He took it back that night, and almost took my finger too in the process" Joni said while holding up a slightly bent ring finger that I hadn't noticed before.

"Thing never did heal right. After he yanked the ring off my hand, I started turning away to leave. Next thing I remember, I'm on the floor bleeding like a stuck pig. He punched me so hard I went part way through the wall. I guess seeing that damage pissed him off more so he belted me again. Broken nose, a black eye and this" Joni said while opening her mouth and pulling open the side, exposing a gap on top where a couple of teeth used to be, back toward the molar, the only flaw in an otherwise perfect set of teeth.

"I tell myself that as soon as I get some money together I'm gonna get that fixed but I think I'll probably just end up keeping it the way it is. That way if I ever feel myself getting stupid over somebody like that again I'll run my tongue around that hole back there to bring myself back to earth" she said while shaking her head in disgust.

"Anyway, he gets arrested for beating my ass. Stupid me goes and visits him in jail. I show him the dental work he did on me, expecting to hear how sorry he was and how he was gonna change and all that usual crap I'd heard a million times before."

"He says he's sorry all right, and when he gets out he's gonna fix all that. He says when he's gets out he'll come home and punch the rest of teeth down my throat. Then he'll rip my head off and shit down my neck. He was getting even more descriptive when I walked away with him still screamin' about how he'll find me no matter where I hide. I packed up what I could carry and headed east, looking over my shoulder every step of the way, even now. I stopped running when I hit the ocean here" Joni said sadly.

"What happens if he finds you?" I managed to croak weakly.

"Start swimming I guess" Joni offered with an amused look on her face. "Anyway babe, the point of the story is, it don't really matter what you look like, or how big your pecker is or isn't, or any other stupid shit like that. It's what's in your heart that matters. If I ever found a guy that treated me right, and loved and respected me I'd hold on tight and never let go. They just aren't out there, or maybe if they are they run when they see me, I guess."

Joni's voice was cracking toward the end and she got up and put her cup in the sink.

"Gotta get my act together here or I'm gonna be late" Joni said and headed into the bedroom to put her uniform on.

I was happy she left then because I was losing it in a major way. I went over to the sink and washed our cups. Tears were running down my face and my hands were shaking. Whether it was from anger or sorrow I couldn't tell. Probably both.

Why would somebody do something so horrible like that to someone like Joni? She was pretty and smart and so much fun to be around. Hell, my parents argued a lot too, sometimes. Nothing resembling what Joni went through. You yell, you cool off and forget it. What would possess someone to punch a woman, someone you claim to love? How could you live with yourself after that? If you're that mad, walk away for awhile. If you're still mad and can't get over it, just leave the person and end it.

All these things I wanted to say, but I didn't. What the hell did I know about any of this anyway? I was a goofy kid. Relationships, women, how am I an expert? I was so damn naive about everything else. I was probably way off on this as well, I thought to myself. Turns out it's probably the only thing I did have figured out right back then.