Fall Cross Country...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

"Are you going to answer my question?" she asked in return, smiling.

"What question?" I asked

"I," she said very slowly.

"Asked," which came out Axed.

"You," in her language was Ye ooh

"If," which sounded like "F"

"You," which she changed the pronunciation of to Ya

"Wanted," I'm sure you've got the idea.

"Ta kiss me," she said. And when she said she batted her eyes several times, and believe me there was nothing on earth I wanted more at that moment than to kiss her.

It felt like the stars were aligning for some kind of magical conjunction. I could actually feel the attraction between us like fucking magnets.

"Yes," I choked out, "but I can't."

"Course you can," she said.

"That skanky whore you married was off in that shack fucking that horse thief for at least 15 minutes, so why is it wrong for you just to kiss me once?" she asked.

"I know," she said "I can feel it too."

"A couple of kisses and were gonna be screwing all night," she said batting those eyes again.

"So I'll tell you what, you go ahead and do what you're gonna do," she said.

"But don't take too long, cause I've been waiting for you for a long time," she said.

I don't know how we got there but we were back at the mall. She got out of my car, planted a kiss on the hood and sashayed (sorry but there's no other word for it) back to her truck.

Just the sight of those hips swaying from side to side would be etched on my mind forever. I was sure my dick was going to rip through my pants if I continued to watch her walk. I already knew the story about Icarus flying too close to the sun and falling as his wings melted. So I was doubly hesitant to, but I found myself reaching out to catch it as she blew me a kiss before she drove off. Damn I thought.

It's been said that after a long relationship, one can't just turn off feelings of love like a light switch. There is no possibility of yesterday I was madly in love with my wife; today it's fuck that bitch. But that's exactly how I felt.

On my slow ride home I stopped to get gas and saw Hilda Johnson filling up her Subaru.

Hilda used to work food service at the same high school I volunteered at. We got to talking and she brought up the subject of the principal at the high school. It seems that Bert had been suspected of having an ongoing affair with the principal, as well as with my cheating wife.

I didn't know whether or not he was still doing Mrs. Ingham but if so maybe this could help my cause. Realistically, I didn't care where Bert stuck his dick, as long as I got free from Kathy.

When I got home I put the taps on the phone line in the house and on Kathy's cell phone.

The house phone was easier all I had to do was plug the phone's base into a small box that wasn't even noticeable and then into the wall. The cell phone required me logging in to the phone company as the primary account holder and putting in Kathy's cell phone number. Both lines would be recorded and I could log in to a website and review every call made. The recordings could then be edited and recorded.

During the upcoming week we had 2 meets scheduled, one on Tuesday was an away meet and I didn't think that Bert and Kathy could find a spot for that one, but I was sure that my next opportunity would be Saturday's tri-meet on our home course. I was sure the shack would get some action and I'd get my evidence.

As I climbed the stairs to take a shower Kathy was emerging from the bathroom. She dropped her towel as I got to the top of the stairs and looked at me as she stood there naked.

"What does this make you think of?" she asked as I got there.

Several things went through my mind as a reply "Bert's pussy," I thought but I didn't say it.

"Something I used to want," was another.

But what I actually said was "I'm not in the mood for any fucking puzzles right now," and I walked past her and into the bathroom to take a shower. I don't know how long Kathy stood there with her mouth open, but I didn't care.

All I wanted to do was get into the shower and jack off to the memory of Angela's ass swaying from side to side in front of me.

Kathy walked into the bathroom and opened the shower door and asked me "What was wrong with me?"

"You've never, in all the time we've been married talked to me like that," she said.

"I'm worried I might be catching....I mean coming down with something," I said.

"That's never stopped you before," she said "are you tired?"

Actually I was bursting with energy and I just wanted her ass out of there so I could use it.

She stood there naked in front of me and it was like the blinders had come off. I now understood why she got angry at me for staying in shape while she had faded. Up until that moment I had always seen her through love colored glasses. Now that I was falling out of love with her, her appearance seemed to have changed.

She had asked if I was tired. When in reality she was the one who looked tired. Those huge sagging bags of flesh attached to her chest seemed too tired to lift themselves above the rolls of fat around her middle. Her short stubby legs had so many varicose veins that they looked like a routing map for an international logistics company. The crow's feet in the corners of her eyes looked more like dinosaur feet, and she was a bitch to boot. It's funny how a little thing like your wife fucking someone else changes the way you see them.

"Yep honey I'm tired," I said. "Tired of your cheating ass," I thought.

As I got out of the shower and into the bed Kathy reached for me as soon as I got next to her.

I rolled over as far as the dimensions of the bed would allow away from her and told her I was still tired. I guess one of the techniques they teach in the "Cheating Whores Handbook," must tell them to give the husband some pity sex to keep him happy so he doesn't have a clue as to what you're really doing.

Tonight I wasn't buying it.

"Mike did I do something wrong?" she asked quietly

"Let's just go to sleep," I said

"We've been married for a long time," she said "and I know you Mike."

"Something is wrong," she said firmly.

She draped her self over me and placed my hand on one of her breasts, then felt my erection through the boxers I wore.

"Hmm," she said, "part of you wants me even if the rest of you doesn't, so at least whatever it is, isn't physical."

"Let me know when you want to act like an adult, I can hold out a lot longer than you can," she said.

"But if it takes too long, I might have to find someone else," she smirked.

I know I should have kept my mouth shut but I couldn't help it, I was pissed and it just popped out.

"Or maybe you already did," I snapped.

"What did you say?" she asked loudly.

"Let's just go to sleep," I said.

Kathy sat there for a long time looking at me then finally rolled over next to me. I rolled over again to put more space between us and fell out of the fucking bed. I just lay there on the floor and pulled one of the blankets down on top of me.

The next Morning I got up and went out for my morning run. I usually just jogged in the morning to get the blood flowing back through my legs. My run later on would either be a track session for me or the team practice which was totally dedicated to the kids. These early morning runs also were my primary thinking and cogitating sessions. But it wasn't going to be that easy today.

"Hi coach," said Tommy locking into pace with me, almost as soon as I started.

"Hey Tommy, you're up early," I said.

"Yeah My legs were still stiff from the race yesterday and I needed some time to think," he said.

"So I put 2 and 2 together, and here I am," he continued.

We ran in silence for a while, he appeared to be thinking nearly as hard as I was.

"Coach, I have a lot of fucking problems," he blurted out.

"Well let's talk about them," I said

"The first one is that Coach Peters is interested in me again since I won yesterday," he said

"But I like the workouts and the things we've been doing," he said "It seems to be working so I don't see any reason to change now."

"At first I didn't understand what we were doing, but I went along with it simply because you were the first person to actually take a real interest in me and what I need," he said.

"So even if it hadn't worked, at the very least I'd made a friend," he continued.

"Even when Coach Peters was interested in me," he said "which really meant he was interested in my mom, he didn't do anything with me or for me."

"He'd just say Tommy you've got to work harder and you'll get better," Tommy said.

"Once my mom shut him down, I never heard a word out of his mouth, until I won yesterday," he said.

"Now all of a sudden he's talking about the training we were doing, and the special program he had me on and it's all bullshit," said Tommy.

"Don't worry about Bert," I said "I'll talk to him, as long as he gets the credit, I don't think he cares how you train."

"What's problem number 2," I asked.

Tommy looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, the Sarah situation," I said.

"OK here's what we do about that," I said.

Tommy and I spent about 20 minutes planning strategy. Our approach was not to go after Sarah, to make Sarah come after Tommy. The first thing we had to do was to pump up Tommy and the track team. Everyone wants to be part of a winning team, and our football team sucked, so that would make our goal easier. A couple of articles in the school paper about the success of the track team, coupled with the continued losing of the football team would have the varsity cheerleaders begging to cheer for the track team instead. We also had to make sure that Tommy stood out as a reason for the success of the track team. That meant that the pressure would be on Tommy because he had to continue to do well in meets. He needed to score big points for the team. We couldn't expect him to win every race because that was too much like TV. But we needed solid second or third place finishes every week. It had to be Tommy that was linked conclusively with the success of the team. We wanted Sarah to see the track team as being successful, and when you looked at the track team, you saw Tommy.

Secondly besides having her see him, it had to look like he didn't even notice her. He needed to walk right past her as if he hadn't seen her to talk to other girls. The combination of her seeing him everywhere she looked and his not noticing her at all would literally drive her straight to him.

"Is that it?" I asked him

Tommy looked at his feet as we ran so I could tell this was going to be bad.

"Coach, have you ever loved someone but not wanted them around you?" he asked me.

"Well, I can't actually say I've done that," I said.

"Who are we talking about?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well on one hand I really want things to work out, and me to get a scholarship to a good college, so I can get away," he said

"On the other hand," he said slowly" I'm wondering what would happen to my mom if I leave."

"She'd be fine," I said.

"What's the real issue Tommy?" I asked

"My mom is weird," he said "she just doesn't fit in."

I stopped running and Tommy didn't notice for a few seconds then he looked at me standing in the road with my mouth open.

"What's wrong coach?" he asked

"Your mom is not weird," I snapped.

"Oh shit, you've got it too," he said

"Got what?" I asked

"Last night at dinner all she did was asked me questions about you," he began.

"Everybody in the town we came from thought my mom was some kind of witch," he said.

"She was always telling people what was going to happen before it did, and she made potions and stuff," he said as if he was embarrassed.

"I'm not knocking it because my dad, that asshole ran out on her while she was pregnant and we had to do whatever it took to live," he said.

"Then all of a sudden we had to leave Louisiana because she got a feeling," he said.

"And being here has been great for me, but she said that we moved here for her to find something," he said.

"But Coach she doesn't really fit in around here," he said.

"At first I thought that maybe she and Coach Peters were going to hit it off even though I don't like him," he said.

"But now," he said smiling "Once I saw that look on your face when I told you she was weird."

"I feel a lot better," he said.

Kathy answered the phone on its second ring.

"Hello," she said sharply into the phone.

At first she heard only breathing.

Then "Hey Baby," she heard.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked "Why are you calling me at home?"

"What if Mike had answered the phone?" she asked in a shrill voice.

Kathy's temper was rising with each sentence.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," said Bert.

"You mean you couldn't stop thinking about my tits," she said.

"You, can't fucking call me at home, ever," she snapped.

"Don't worry if your hubby was the one who answered, I'd just talk to him about the team," said Bert.

"So what are you so pissed about?" he asked.

"I'm not a spring chicken anymore she said, after traipsing through the woods to meet you in that God damned shack, and then having to run back, I was tired as hell," she said.

"Then I get home and take a nap and Mike doesn't want to have sex with me," she continued almost in tears.

"Ooh next time I'll have to give you more, baby," he said.

"What next time?" She said, "this was a one time thing; I wanted to see how it was to be with someone else, but I love my husband."

"Now I know, and I have something to smile about in the back of my mind when some young bitch tries to hit on my husband," she said.

"Now I can just think, yep, I could have someone else too if I wanted," she said.

"Mike is getting older," said Bert, " maybe he's slowing down, women do have higher sex drives in their middle aged period."

"So if that's the case you might want to keep me around for a while," he said "just so you get what you deserve."

"Well, maybe," said Kathy.

"At least give me one more Saturday," whined Bert "It was so good."

"Maybe," said Kathy as she hung up the phone.

Kathy smiled as she thought about the conversation.

She'd had Bert begging her, and whining. She'd originally had no intention of sleeping with the man again, but he sounded so desperate. And he did make sense about Mike slowing down. Maybe Mike was showing his age. She'd been worried for years about how Mike still looked young and she was aging at an alarming rate. Maybe all of her changes were on the outside and all of Mike's were on the inside.

Maybe she'd have to get him some Viagra or something. And she'd thought that Mike was angry at her. For a second she'd even thought that she'd been caught. She was really afraid then because she'd have to go through hell if Mike ever caught her. She'd have to kiss his ass for a while before he forgave her, which she knew he would, because they'd been together for most of their lives.

She hadn't really made up her mind yet though so it would depend on Mike. If he kept up his shitty attitude and didn't want to make love to her, then it was her constitutional right to find someone who did.

The funny thing was that Bert didn't get her off at all. She was turned on by how much he wanted her and the sneakiness and dirtiness of it, but the actual sex sucked. Bert had spent most of his time playing with and rubbing his dick between her breasts. He'd sucked them and rubbed them and played with them and by the time he'd stuck his dick in her she was dry again and he was ready to cum almost immediately and he wanted to do it all over her tits. He like most of the men she knew was obsessed with her big boobs.

In fact there were very few men she'd ever known who hadn't given all of their attention to her boobs. One of the few was Mike. Her poor hubby fucked all of her; he spent a lot of time kissing her all over not just on her boobs. He also ate her pussy with gusto. His dick was the perfect size to fill her without hurting her. And until last night, she was afraid of him. Mike had a habit of just taking her, whenever and wherever he wanted. She started rubbing her pussy when she remembered last week they'd been out shopping. Mike had noticed that she was feeling bad and he'd asked her why she was down. She'd told him that most of the boys on the cross country team didn't pay her any attention.

Mike told her it was because they were intimidated by her but he'd seen them staring at her tits often, and it made him get angry. The sun had started going down as they drove home so she thought about going to bed a little early so they could make love.

She'd been really happy that he got jealous so she'd started walking in front of him and swaying her hips a little bit as she walked up their driveway. He'd told her to stop it if she knew what was good for her. She walked all the way back out to the curb as the sunlight faded behind her.

Then Kathy exaggerated her ass swinging even more as she walked by him. Mike had snatched her by the arm, then turned her around and bent her over the hood of the Honda right in their driveway. He'd reached between her legs and just ripped her panties off, and started fucking her hard, right in plain sight of their neighbors houses. He'd have had a lot to explain if anyone had seen them, but she didn't care.

That had been really good, and only 2 weeks ago; Kathy thought as she worked her finger faster across her clit. And she really did love Mike; she sometimes wondered herself why she treated him so badly. Kathy knew that it was probably her own insecurity. As she had aged and let herself go, Mike had kept himself in good shape and now looked years younger. She had to be the stronger one in the relationship or she might lose him. When they were younger it hadn't made a difference because she could have gotten another man in an instant just by opening a button or 2 and leaning forward. But now she was barely noticed by most men, and her only attraction seemed to be her chest. on the other hand Mike still loved her but she didn't need his charity. She needed to prove to herself and maybe to him as well that she could still get another man. So maybe Saturday might happen after all; but it would definitely be the last time.

When Tommy and I finished our run we walked over to a stand of trees to stretch and there she was. I was flabbergasted how she seemed to become even more beautiful every time I saw her.

She looked at us and then smiled as her eyes locked with mine and started picking her way through the grass towards us. She had on one of those shapeless mom dresses. The kind that are great for older women to disguise the fact that all of their body parts that are supposed to be curvy have become straight and vice versa. I know it was wrong to compare, but on Kathy the dress would have been a night mare. It would have hung from her boobs in the front and jiggled lightly on her stomach. On Angela there was movement all over the dress that only served to make one notice that there were interesting things going on under it.

She daintily lifted one long tan leg, showing a little too much thigh to step over a puddle and I noticed that she was barefoot. Tommy had noticed too and shook his head. But to me it was delightful.

Her smile, the way she spoke, everything about her seemed to embrace life. If I'd been expecting to find her less beautiful or less mysterious in the light of a new day, then I'd have to admit defeat because from the moment she saw us and her eyes lit up I realized that my feelings from yesterday had only gotten stronger.

Like two magnets we got closer and closer together and the attraction grew stronger until we were together.

"Fancy meeting you two here," she said.

"Mom," said Tommy.

"What?" she asked smiling at me.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers