Fall Folly Ch. 08

Story Info
Filling the void.
3.4k words
4.31
20.6k
7
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's in this category because of the thread.

*****

Robert had never been so confused in his life. It seemed like no matter what he did his Mother snapped at him. At first he thought he was imagining it but after a week his father had asked Melani what was wrong. She just glared at him and walked off down the hall. Robert had also noticed his mother was letting herself go too. She was usually the first one up and dressed in the morning making sure he and his dad were awake an out the door for work and school. Lately she had been sleeping in and when she did appear in the mornings she was dressed in a drabby house coat.

Robert was really worried something was going on between his Mom and Dad. Actually it was but not like he was thinking. After Melani came back from Angela's house and found the costume in the closet. She had been trying to get Donnie to have sex with her every night. He was actually doing a good job of keeping up at least in the beginning but on the third night after a quick hump and a spurt he was done for the week. Melani felt her frustration building up again but Wednesday they would be on the cruise they would be gone a week and then it would be Thanksgiving. They were going to Donnie sisters this year so she wouldn't have to prep too much to cook.

When Wednesday rolled around Robert drove his mother and father the few hours to the cruise port. Before they left they had made him promise that there would be no parties at the house and nobody over. Robert agreed and his Dad hugged him. To his surprise his mother was calmer too and had hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He waived until they were inside the terminal then got in the SUV and headed home. On the way back he new he would not throw a party. To many prying eyes, but he was going to have someone over, Alyssa was coming home Saturday and had the whole week off for Thanksgiving. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her hot body. At that he felt a twinge of guilt over what happened on Halloween. But like before he justified by saying he was drunk and it meant nothing. But he couldn't explain why he was masturbating to visual images of beer maidens or or the Fraulein in a lesbian tryst with his friends mom while he waited to fuck then both.

Robert was glad he had the mystery woman who seduced him that night. It had helped him get away from the images of his mother masturbating that he had been getting off too. The strange thing was that now was the mystery woman played out in his head her blank face was being replaced by his mothers. A blaring car horn woke Robert out of his thoughts and he realized he was drifting over the line. A few seconds later flashing lights and siren just added to the frustration.

Saturday Robert ate supper at Alyssa's house. He knew he wasn't going to get laid tonight. She had to many family obligations to take care off first. He would pick her up Sunday afternoon and take her back to his house. His sister had been gone the whole time their parents had been. Robert was thinking she was getting laid with the lifeguard crowd she was running with. He didn't care, especially if it meant he had time alone with Alyssa. After supper and after they all talked and laughed for a bit Robert decided to call it a night. He had wanted to leave for more than the obvious reason to make the next day come sooner. He wanted to leave before he confessed his cheating to Alyssa. When ever he looked in her sparkling eyes and laughing face all he felt was how wrong he was and how he should tell her. He barely noticed her glancing at her phone throughout the night.

After he shook everyone's hand Alyssa called out "Dad, I am going to walk Robert to the car."

As they walked out the door Alyssa took his arm in hers and lead him around to the side of the porch where the swing was. Robert was glad it was dark, maybe he could get by without confessing. They sat down on the porch swing and Robert pulled her into him and placed a kiss on her lips. Alyssa tightened up for a second before responding slightly to the kiss. When they broke Robert was slightly confused. Usually Alyssa was all over him.

Clearing her throat Alyssa told him, "I didn't come out her for that, I needed to talk to you."

Stoking his arm before she continued she went on, "I realized how unfair my demands where to you."

Confused Robert mumbled out "What?"

Alyssa pulled his arm in close to her and leaned into his face before continuing, "When I demanded that you be faithful and that we not date anybody else, I now understand how unfair that was."

"OH FUCK!" Robert screamed in his head.

She knew, how the hell could she know. But she must why else would she be giving me a chance to apologize. Knowing it was now or never he decided to let it out.

Taking a deep breath he said "Alyss..."

Before he could finish her fingers had covered his lips and she finished what she wanted to say. "Baby, you are very special to me, but this isn't fair for either one of us, so until we can be together all the time, I think we should just be friends."

The screeching in Roberts head sounded like a cross between the grinding of car gears and brakes squealing as his mind refused to process what she had just said. He sat there stunned not sure what to say or do.

Alyssa took the stunned silence as an opportunity to make her escape by kissing him on the cheek and escaping into the house as she called out over her shoulder, " I knew you would understand."

Understand? Fuck no he didn't understand. It was then he got up to follow her into the house but when he got to the door it was locked. He knocked, no one came, then he knocked again. Finally Alyssa's father came to the door and opened it.

Before he could spit out he needed to talk to Alyssa her father had held up his hand saying "I know it's a lot to take in but the best thing to do is go home and think about it before talking."

With that he shut the door leaving Robert in the dark.

Walking down the driveway to his car on autopilot he hadn't realized he had sat down in it until he was looking through the windshield into the front window of the house. He saw Alyssa walking around in circles talking on a cellphone laughing and smiling. He finally realized she had somebody else. The texts during the day and diner, her quickness to break off their relationship. The anger boiled up in him.

Hoping out of the car he walked back toward the door. He was going to tell her. He was going to tell her how he fucked this mystery woman on Halloween and it was the best sex he ever had. He was going to tell her that this woman knew how to fuck and could suck a cock. Better than the lick lick stuff Alyssa did. As he reached up to pound on the door he didn't. He realized then that it was too late and telling her that story now would seem like a desperate attempt to hurt her. To get back. After all if someone told him that story how likely would he believe it?

Robert walked back to his car and drove the short distance home.

Amanda Pennington knew when he came home. She had just shutdown the light in the front room and was getting ready for bed when Robert pulled into the driveway next door. Standing in the dark she watched him get out and walk into his house. She had been hoping to find Blake, he had been avoiding her lately ever since his Mother had caught them in the garage. Amanda hadn't forgot that. As much as she like to be dominated she also like to dominate and with the information she had on Miss Snooty Bitch she was going to love dominating her. She was going to make that bitch lick her pussy and ass while her son watched. She was going to have that stud fuck her pussy and cum in her then have his mother suck it all out. While Amanda rode her face and smacked her ass. She felt herself getting horny again despite running her fingers through her cunt just an hour ago. She had watched Shelly Souza in a show of debauchery around the pool. That lesbian orgy was what teen fantasies were made of. She had been able to video it. She had originally started when they were smoking weed around the pool.

Amanda sat up her video on a tri-pod in the back bedroom that over looked the Souza's pool. She was going to use the dope smoking to blackmail the little bitch to do some shit for her but after going back and checking and finding the orgy she stayed and watched and had since decided she was going to have Miss Shelly relive some of those scenes on Amanda's attention starved cunt. Walking up the stairs she stopped by the back bedroom to grab the camera. She would connect it to the big screen TV in her bedroom and watch it while playing with her toys. I know Shelly would not want her mother to see what she had been up to. Walking over to the window she saw Robert by the pool, wearing jeans but shoeless and shirtless pointing with one hand and holding a bottle of whiskey in the other. She could tell he was agitated but not what he was saying. Being the busybody she was she went back down the stairs and walked into the back yard to hear what was going on. She was wearing only the thinnest light green satin robe and nothing underneath but she wasn't worried about being seen.

When Robert saw the house it only added fuel to his already growing anger. His sister had had friends over leaving piles of pizza boxes and beer cans in the kitchen and family room. He had stomped up to her room to confront her but she was no where to be seen. As he walked back toward the kitchen he stopped by the closet and reached into his Dad's golf back pulling out a fifth of whiskey his Mom didn't know about. Taking to cap of he swallowed a mouthful sputtering as it burned it's way down his throat. Looking out over the pool from the house he saw it was in disarray was well and walked out to look at it too. Another gulp of liquor and his face felt flush. Robert pulled of his shirt and kicked off his shoes. By the pool he could make out the faint smell of burnt marijuana. He had tried it but it really didn't do much for him besides being an athlete he was always having to pee in a cup to keep is scholarship. But he was angry at his sister for wrecking the house, knowing he was going to be blamed.

Taking more drinks of whiskey Robert laid out his woes to the non existent crowd around the pool. He was sipping whiskey as he pointed out the unfairness of his life and how all he wanted was a little sex. A little love and to meet that woman once again.

Amanda was watching through a gap in the privacy fence as the young man felt sorry for himself. With her pussy still itching she decided see how much he wanted to get laid. She slipped out of her yard and around into the back of the Souza house and had gotten into the pool area without being seen.

Robert was still lamenting about what a conniving bitch Alyssa was when he heard, "Robert Souza, what would your mother say?"

Thinking to himself he said "My mother, that horny fuck machine,"

As he turned he saw Amanda Pennington standing there in front of the area lights. It cause the robe to glow and be almost transparent as he could see her curves only slightly hidden.

Now pretty buzzed Robert stated the obvious "Wow you got pretty big tits!"

Amanda walked up to him taking the bottle from his hand she pushed him backward.

As she did she yelled at him, "Wait till I tell your parents you are out her drinking and now you are making rude comments about my body."

When she said body she shoved him again and this time he landed in a padded pool chair. Amanda noted it was the same chair Shelly was in as she was getting her cunt licked by the tall black girl.

As Robert sat with a thump, Amanda leaned over him her DD tits rolling forward pushing against the robe causing it to separate slightly. An event that wasn't lost on Robert.

As she leaned in Amanda snarled, "I think you owe be an apology, how are you going to apologize?"

Robert looked up from the chair shrugging his shoulders as he held his hands up.

Lost he said "I got nothing."

Reaching down and unsnapping his jeans Amanda had them unsnapped, the zipper down and his boxers opened before he realized. She had fished his cock out and was rolling it in her hands watching it grow.

As it stood up she licked her lips and looked at the 18 year old and said "Oh I think you got something."

Amanda took him in her mouth as Robert sad there opened mouth.

Standing up and pulling her mouth of his cock with a pop she grabbed his hand and drug him over to the chaise lounge where the two redheads had been tribbing an hour before. Amanda shoved him down on the chair before pulling his pants down his legs. Grabbing his cock once again she was satisfied it was hard enough before she straddled him impaling herself.

Robert watched in surreal thought as the big woman wobbled over him, Her bare cunt pale except for the red raw looking opening that swallowed him. Her belly pushed out but didn't really hang down. Robert thought she looked almost pregnant. The thought of fucking a pregnant woman made Roberts cock twitch. What really amazed him was the way those large pink titties with the large nipples and areola bounced and rolled in lazy circles. Once again Robert was getting fucked by a pool although this wasn't his mystery lady if the body wasn't obvious enough the pussy was tell tale sign. She was tight enough but it wasn't the gripping cradle he had felt a few weeks ago.

Amanda straddled the chair rising up and down over the boy with her hands on his chest for balance and to push off of. Robert reached up and decided to help out pulling on one large nipple while reaching under and rolling Amanda's clit in his fingers.

The added stimulation was what Amanda needed. As much as she enjoyed her toys and fingers there nothing like a living cock filling her pussy. She mentally noted that Robert may not have been has long as Blake but he felt thicker. Getting closer to cumming again she went from riding a horse to dropping her knees onto the lounge on either side of the boy and grinding her body against his.

Her tits rolling up into his face allowed Robert to suck and bite on the large rubbery nipples while his hand was trapped between his hips and her clit giving Amanda a nub to rub against. Amanda humped him driving is cock in and out of her slobbering pussy lips while mashing her clit against his fingers. She was so lost on her quest that she didn't care who saw her or who else was going to orgasm.

Robert was building to his own nut busting climax when he actually heard Amanda snort and gasp as she made a grimacing face followed by a whine like someone pinching off the opening of a balloon as the air escaped. She ground down actually hurting his fingers pinning them between their pubic bones. She gasped and drooled on him as she shuddered through her orgasm. When she was done she collapsed on him making hard for him to breath.

Robert was almost there when the woman acted like she was having a seizure. Her pussy squeezed him and almost helped him but she died out way to soon. Robert kept trying to push up into her but couldn't get the angle or the rhythm to finish off. Amanda lay collapsed on him enjoying her post orgasmic glow.

Robert not to be left out rolled the heavy set woman over and climbed between her legs. Amanda barely opened her eyes as he pushed her legs up and out before shoving his cock back in. That made Amanda grunt which just spurred Robert on to began hammering into her pussy. Robert delivered shot after shot of cock in an angry staccato into her pussy. At first he was angry at her for using him but then he was angry at Alyssa for being a lying and conniving bitch.

Amanda felt the fire and anger in his thrust and she loved it. Even after just coming she was working her way back to another orgasm. The more the thrust and the harder he pounded the more she loved it.

She could hear him gasping "Fucking bitch! Fucking Bitch!" over and over under his breath.

He had his eyes closed when he wasn't watching her tits roll around in circles on her chest so she didn't think he meant her. He must have meant the little slut he was talking about when she walked up.

At first Robert did mean Alyssa, in his mind he was fucking her until she was begging him to come back to her.

As Amanda would say "Fuck me"

Robert would see Alyssa saying it. So he did. He fucked her hard and long but as he did Alyssa faded out, and his mystery woman faded in. He remembered the fullness of that ass and how he fingered her asshole as she rode his cocked. He replayed how that cunt would grip and milk his cock. When Amanda's wouldn't do that he got even angrier. Then as he was about to come Amanda did again clamping her cunt around him and digging her nails into his ass. That pushed him over the edge but not until his mystery woman was no longer a mystery. As he came he was looking into the face of his mother, the same face he had saw coming in the shower. His fantasy pushed him over the edge careening him into blackness.

Amanda was still shaking coming down off the rough fuck when she felt him tighten up. His cock buried so deep inside she felt it hitting her cervix and the jerking it was doing inside. Even after he collapsed on her she could still feel him jerking inside her. Amanda laid there feeling him quake on top of her. She half envied who ever it was that brought out that much passion in the boy. Even if it was anger.

They lay like that for a few minutes before Robert took his weight off of her by raising up on his elbows and knees. As he did his now softening penis slid out of pussy opening it up and allowing their mixed juices to drool out. Amanda felt it sliding down on her ass and between her ass cheeks over her ass hole. Realizing she had outstayed her welcome she pushed the young man off and stood up looking for her robe. As she put it on and started to leave Robert stood and grabbed her by the arm.

Amanda looked up at the teen now towering over her and she suddenly felt afraid. Robert placed both hands on her shoulders before leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

Pulling back he whispered, "Thank you."

Amanda was speechless, her sense of control was now gone causing her to panic and she fled back to her house.