Fall Folly Ch. 11

Story Info
What happened to Blake and Angela.
1.9k words
4.49
14.1k
5
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reprising old characters. See https://www.literotica.com/s/fall-folly-ch-07 for a refresher.

Monday when Blake went to school Angela showed up at the office. It wasn't that unusual, besides being Carl's wife she was also the majority stockholder and person who directed the business direction of the company. Carl was the creative talent and unknown to most actually a contractor for the company, but it was Angela that had the business savvy and drive to get them where they are today. Slipping into the small office she kept in needed Angela logged into the company intranet. Her access level let her into the HR section easily and after search for female employees under 30 she came up with three folders. Folder 1 was an African American woman networking specialist but from the photos of her for the company database Angela had wished she was the one Carl was fucking. So much more taller and beautiful than miss mousey. Folder two was miss mousey, Brigette Wilson age 26, script writer. Not move scripts either. Angela copied off all of her information, address date of birth, next of kin, cell phone number, etc. She was on a mission. Next Angela went into the company e-mail system and found all the e-mails between Carl and Brigette since she had started. It took her 3 hours but she had gone through all of them from the initial ones where it was all business to the most recent ones which were down right pornographic.

Angela also went through Brigette's other e-mails and saw where she forwarded the sexual e-mails to a separate account. That sent off warning bells in Angela's head, why would she want copies of the e-mails. Searching more she noticed more e-mails to a male employee who a check of the database turned out to be Count Dracula. Checking his information Angela noticed he had the same address as Brigette. In these e-mails she had gotten enough to tell that Dracula and Brigette were setting up Carl for a lawsuit and EEO complaint. Fuming Angela picked up her cellphone and called her cousin D. D was retired Fed and now private investigator, she knew he could be trusted.

Wednesday morning before Carl got back from Dallas Angela met with D. He had been between cases when she called and had gotten right on it. What he was laying out for her was pretty impressive. They had enough to get criminal charges on both Brigette and Wayne, Count Dracula, and charges of terminal stupidity on Carl. Too bad the evidence was collected illegally, of course the two of them didn't need to know that D had hacked their Wifi and plundered both of their computers, laptops and smartphones. He found out the the two were not lovers, related, or married, just roommates. Wayne was gay and preferred Latin men. They were instead just partners in crime and according to what D found Wayne was the reluctant partner. So he was their target.

Wayne Summers was surprised to be called up to the managers wing. He was even more surprised to see Mrs. Everett's and a large guy in a rumpled suit that reminded him of cop. When he stopped in the doorway Mrs Everett's waived in him directing him to sit down. The meeting started out friendly and with Mrs Everett's smiling and complementing his work. 4 hours later when the visibly shaken Wayne left the room with his "Letter of Recognition", Angela had most of what she needed and wanted.

Wayne was reluctant at first but when D started talking about violations of federal racketeering laws and extortion then laying out copies of files, e-mails, and text messages Wayne knew he was going to prison until Mrs Everett's offered him a deal. Help us get everything Brigette has on Carl and you don't go to jail, you get to resign and you get 5,000 in severance pay and no bad reference. For Wayne it was a no brainer, he never questioned how they got the information. The guy was obviously a cop and this was all Brigette's idea anyway. He took it. The letter was cover for being called to the managers wing. Now all Wayne had to do was get the portable hard drive with all of the raw and edited videos on it. He didn't know that D had already planted a worm on all of the devices in their apartment that would not only allow RAT them but allow him to upload malware that will cause the laptops, tablets and smartphones to shutdown and become expensive paper weights.

Two hours later just as Brigette and Carl's plane touched down at the airport Wayne delivered the hard drive, after replacing it with a blank and corrupted look alike, collected his check and had started his drive back to his parents home to Atlanta with 5000 dollars in his pocket. D waited until Brigette had uploaded her last few days of video onto her home computer before pulling it off and activating the malware. When Brigette showed up at the office the next day her badge wouldn't let her in the parking garage. When she tried to go in the front door the security officer stopped her taking her company ID and giving her an envelope. The note simply said "Your services are no longer required, your pay due will be accredited to your account via electronic deposit." Frantically Brigette searched for a payphone to call Carl, since her smartphone quit working along with all of her other computers last night. When she finally found one she called his secret cellphone. When a female voice answered it she was confused and she asked for Carl Everett's

The woman on the other end said "Bitch you have the WRONG number" and the line went dead.

On the other end Angela pulled the phone from her ear and pulled the battery from the device. She took the SIM card placing it on the microwave before hitting cook and finally dropping the phone into the trash. Carl Everett's watched it all sitting dejectedly across the kitchen table. When he came home last night Angela met him like the loving wife she was, she made his favorite dinner. Afterward she asked if he wanted to watch a movie with her, reluctantly he did thinking it would be one of those chick flicks.

When they were settled on the couch just the two of them in the house Angela snuggled into her husband and cooed "I hope you enjoy this as much as I do."

When she hit play the hastily put together video jumped around at first but as it settled Carl's heart pounded. There was Brigette sucking him off while he said in office behind his desk.

He tried to leave but Angela snapped "Sit your ass down."

Her tone made him comply. Not only did he sit through the 4 hours of raw video he was treated to the edited versions where it was made to look like Carl was forcing Brigette to have sex with him or loose her job.

Another depicted Carl raping her where the original footage had Brigette screaming "Do me harder"

At the end Angela laid out Brigette's plan and Carl just sat there ashamed and defeated.

Now the next day after not sleeping all night the SIM card had melted in the microwave Carl looked up asking, "What now?"

Angela tossed her hair around before answering, "I ought to divorce you lying cheating ass, but since that would hurt the company more than you here is what I decided."

Pulling out a chair she sat down in front of him, before finishing. "You will not ever touch me again until I say so, second you will not ever fuck around on me ever again, if you do I will divorce your ass and the company can go to hell, last if I decided I want to fuck somebody else you won't say shit about it."

Carl's jaw dropped but before he could reply she added, "If you don't agree to this then first I file for divorce and get half of your company shares, second I terminate your contract with the company for unethical behavior and violation of company policy, and third I post all of this shit on the internet especially the one where you can't get it up and send the rape one to the Sheriff's department for you to go through a rape investigation."

Carl sighed, "OK"

As angry as she was with Carl and hurt by what he had done she still loved him and her anger was tempered by the knowledge that she had been fucking her son. Not it wasn't fucking, it was sexual but it was all love making. Including Tuesday night when she had bathed in oils making her skin smooth and soft, prepared herself inside and out then brought her son to her marital bed once again. Blake was as loving and caring a lover as ever while they kissed. She writhed underneath him, luxuriating in the feel of his lips and tongue on her lips, then her neck and shoulders. She had to force him to finally take one of her turgid nipples his mouth to add a jolt to the tingles she was already feeling. As his lips traveled down her body across her stomach and hips he bypassed her twitching pussy and began at her feet. Kissing her toes, her arches, up the calves and across the back of her knee giving her her first orgasm that night. Kissing up the insides of her thighs he mercilessly teased her traveling around across the cords of the muscles in her groin before dropping his tongue down between her full ass cheeks and tickling her anus with his tongue. Her breath gasped and hissed through her teeth as she though how apropos for this evening although Blake didn't have a clue. Still he teased until finally as he spread her thighs wide she could feel the pulses in her cunt and hear clicking between her legs.

Blake had let out a gasp as he had never seen anything like it. His mothers stomach was rolling in desire but as he spread her outer petals the inner lips of her pussy were pulsing, slapping against each other in little clicks.

Gasping out "Oh My God," he looked up and smiled at his mother.

As she rose to ask what as a wrong Blake pushed her back and instead of licking her clit like he had planed her lined up his cock and slid it into her drooling quaking core. The penetration changed the quivering into rolls as her muscles clamped onto him. Angela locked her legs under his arms and levered herself off the bead trying to drive him deep into her. As she did her body released floods of emotion and fluid. Liquid ran down her legs and into her ass crack as he pummeled her. With her hips elevated her tits flopped onto her chin. Feeling raunchy she took one nipple into her own mouth while offering the other to her thrusting grunting son. He complied trapping her nipple between his teeth pushing her over the edge. Angela's low moans turned to grunts and a squeal as she felt her hole body convulse and throw her over the edge into the darkness.

Blake was so lost in his lust he failed to notice his mother had passed out from her orgasm, grabbing her under her hips he pounded into her wet pussy grunting with each thrust,"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh!"

He pushing as If he was trying to go back to where he had been conceived, trying to reenter the womb cock first. Feeling fire rip through his nerves and bright lights rocket behind his eyes Blake slumped over his mother never feeling the pulses as his cock emptied the loads of sperm into her belly.