Fall From Grace

Story Info
She gets caught up in what she thinks her husband wants.
11.7k words
3.57
267.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,501 Followers

How a wife failed to understand her husband.

My husband worked hard to provide for us. We had no children yet, and since he was only twenty?eight, and I was only twenty?five, we had decided to wait until we were in our early thirties. Our thinking was that we would be more 'set' in life and able to better take care of our kids then.

Well then I messed up my marriage in a very real, painful, and probably unforgivable way. It all started one afternoon. Cleaning my husband's home office, I stumbled across a magazine. It had letters from people. They were very erotic. Mostly they were about the more private aspects of their marriages.

I couldn't believe what some of these people had supposedly done. I read stories about wives having sex with one, two or even larger numbers of strangers. How some husbands had encouraged and even watched or participated in their sexual depravities. I was shocked at first, never realizing that MY husband would have such 'reading' material in his possession.

I found myself reading most of the letters and I guess, trying to understand my husband's motivation for liking this stuff. I also had a curiosity about these people and their relationships. How could a man watch his wife have sex with another man? Why would a woman do such a thing?

After reading most of the stories, I put the magazine back exactly where I had found it. I never mentioned it to my husband. I tried to put those words out of my mind. How some of the women had been so sexually gratified and fulfilled in their slutty behavior was beyond me.

A week later cleaning the den again, I dug out that magazine only to find three more sitting underneath it. His 'collection' was growing. In my curious state of mind, reading them didn't seem like such a bad thing. Perusing through them thoughts came to mind, unbidden, but very stimulating. Soon I was in a very serious way, horny, as I had ever been.

Breaking away from my reading, thinking about the whorish and slutty ways these wives enjoyed themselves had put me into the mood to do something that I hadn't done since High School, that being to masturbate. Which became a great release for the fire inside me.

From that day on, while my husband was at work, his wife read and masturbated. His collection grew to ten magazines. Some of the stories had definite marks of wear and tear. They involved the wife having a group of black men taking her and using her as their personal slut.

My thoughts soon became, after days of reading and fantasizing, that I was one of those women. I was the slut; I was the plaything of all of those huge big blacks. They would use me in so many ways. They took my anal virginity, made me swallow their cum, and they would fuck me in two's and three's for hours on end. They were demanding of me and treated me like their personal whore.

After several weeks the 'need for read' as I thought of it, became an overpowering addiction. Spending as much as two or three hours of my day masturbating, reading, and dreaming of how I could be a good slut too.

There were some benefits to my being addicted to these stories. My husband got sex almost every night, and even though it was only vaginal, well... he was happier than I had seen him. I still wouldn't go down on him, although he had tried to get me to, I would however let him, on occasion, go down on me. He seemed to really like licking and sucking on my pussy even if I was reluctant to let him.

I had been brought up in a very strict and religious house. My father had been a minister and therefore I had a pretty sheltered life. Ted, my husband, took my virginity on our wedding night. I found it to be a 'nice' feeling and even had an orgasm. The pain had been pretty hard for a bit, but by the third night, well, I looked forward to having sex with Ted a lot. I couldn't bring myself to show him how much I liked it though, being so inhibited by my bringing up. I didn't want Ted, my new husband, to think that his wife was a wanton slut.

One night, after dinner, I hinted about his 'collection'. Ted became upset and even a little mad at me.

"Jane, why would you snoop through my desk? You should know that is my private spot. I never go through your vanity or your purse, or even God forbid, your diary. Why would you invade my privacy like this?"

I knew that I had really hurt him. On the other hand, I was miffed that he thought to sneak around and use magazines for sexual relief. Wasn't I, his wife, attractive enough for him? Didn't I turn him on enough? I finally blurted that out.

"Ted, I am your wife. You should be getting turned on by me not some porno magazine. Those stories are, are, well, I can't believe that you would read trash like that."

I had realized towards the end of my barrage at him, that I had been reading that 'trash', I had been masturbating over those stories, I had been fantasizing about those men, I wanted to deep down experience something like that in my life.

"Jane, have you been reading those magazines? Tell me you haven't been reading them too."

Embarrassed, I could only silently look at the floor. Ted took my silence as a positive answer.

"Jane, you don't understand at all. Those magazines are not mine, they are...well who's they are is not important. What is important is the fact that I don't read them and you shouldn't even know about them."

"What do you mean you don't read them Ted? I have seen those parts that are almost worn through the pages where you have been obviously reading them over and over."

My indignance at his claim of those magazines not being his inflamed my temper. How dare he accuse me of doing something bad when HE was the one who had brought them into my house to begin with.

"You just don't understand Jane. I can't tell you any more than that. They...are...not...mine...just drop it. Please?"

We went to bed mad at each other, and for the first time in several weeks we had no sex. My anger was stuck in my head for days afterwards. I still read and masturbated. Ted tried to get me to have sex and I refused.

"You tell me the truth about those magazines and I will think about letting you have a little Ted." I was being very stubborn. Ted, for his part still refused to talk about them.

One day when I went to the desk, I found that they were all gone. He had gotten rid of them or moved them somewhere else. I tore the house apart looking for them, never finding them. When Ted got home the mess the house was in stunned him. I was in our bedroom frantically masturbating, just having an orgasm when he walked in.

"Jane! What on earth have you been doing?"

"I have been masturbating Ted. Haven't you ever heard of masturbating? Oh yeah, sure you have because those women in 'those' magazines masturbated a quite a bit for their lovers."

I was horny, mad, frustrated, and tired of Ted's refusal to tell me about those damn magazines. I also needed to get him off balance so that he wouldn't get the upper hand with me.

"What have you done to the house? It looks like a tornado hit the place."

"Fuck you Ted. You are always on my case about the most stupid things. You won't even admit that you like those magazines. You know what Ted? I LIKE those magazines. I have read them, and I liked what I read." I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. The chasm between us deepened even more after that.

We went for a month with just per functionary words between us. Words like, 'How much milk do we have?' or "Did you get the mail?" We said nothing personal or loving at all. I had refused Ted sex for this whole time and he was getting very uptight about the situation.

One night he gently pushed me into our recliner.

"Jane, we can't go on like this. Why are you being so stubborn? Can't you just forget this? Look, I am sorry about those magazines. I wasn't reading them, you have to trust me on that."

For the first time in weeks I wavered. I finally knew that he must be very embarrassed about my finding them like I had. I decided that if we were going to stay married I had better get over it, and now seemed like the perfect time to relent.

"I'm sorry Ted. It's just those magazines disturbed me. The thought of you reading them instead of coming to me for your thrills hurt. I love you and don't want to lose you Ted. I am sorry."

He swept me onto my feet and hugged my tightly. His lips were dancing all over my face and neck. I was horny too. I knew that we were going to have some great sex tonight for sure.

"Jane honey, I love you too, and I am glad that you apologized to me. I have always only wanted you sweetie, and you have been the only one I have thought about sexually. Just you and me only, no one else. I am glad that you understand that they were not mine and that is the important thing now."

I decided to let Ted think that I believed him. I knew deep down he did love me even if he couldn't bring himself to tell me why he had gotten those magazines. For the first time in a month we had very intimate sex.

He held me tightly in his arms, kissing me. I became active too. I rubbed against him, feeling his hardness. His cock was so nice and hard. I couldn't wait to feel it inside me. I stroked it, outside his pants. I could still feel it throb and move as I ran my hand over it. His desire was inflaming me.

His hands were on my back and they started down, grasping the cheeks of my bottom. I could feel them pulling on my dress, lifting it oh so slowly upwards. The cool evening air wafting through our open window brushed lightly over my bottom causing shivers to run through me.

I unzipped his pants, and then unbuttoned them. They fell to the floor. I pushed his underwear down and bent a bit to get them to fall down over his knees. When they were in a puddle on the floor around his ankles, he worked off his shoes, and then stepped out of the clothes at his feet.

I fought an irresistible urge to reach out with my tongue and lick his cock. I wanted to. I was still too inhibibited to let him know that his wife was fast becoming a real slut.

Meanwhile, I had unbuttoned his shirt and had it off of his shoulders. Naked, he hugged my body tightly to his. Holding me, then lifting me, he carried me into our bedroom. As he set me down on the floor to stand before him, he pulled my dress up and over my head, leaving me in bra and panties. I was so wet my panties had a huge spot almost dripping as I stood before my loving husband. He removed my bra with a practiced hand, baring my breasts to his view. I shuddered as I realized that I loved him looking at my body. I could see his need in his eyes. My nipples hardened, begging for a touch of his tongue. My panties followed my bra, tossed over to the side of the room.

My hands were holding his hard, hot, shaft. I wanted him like never before. I wanted him to 'take' me like one of those sluts in his magazines. I wanted to be used, and used hard. I wanted him to force my submission to his will. I wanted to be his slut. His whore. I was so on fire with desire and need that I was almost ready to cry.

His hands were fondling my breasts. Pinching my nipples he rolled them and pulled gently on them. I wanted him to be rougher. I needed him to be more forceful. He was being too gentle with me. Insanely, I pushed him down onto the bed. I followed his body, landing on top of him. My pussy was dripping wet and I wanted his hardness deep in me NOW.

He looked into my eyes and started to say something. I kissed him hard and deep, preventing him from saying anything to ruin my mood at this point. My pussy lips opened up and once I got in the right position, I enveloped his penis, his hard hot cock, deep into my wet, needful pussy. I was telling myself, cock, Jane, cock! I wanted to act or rather, be the slut for Ted that I thought he wanted me to be.

We made love for hours. Ted was drained when I finally got too tired to go on. I had fucked him royally. I had been the most active fuck bunny tonight. I let him eat me out twice. I even gave his cock a little lick with my tongue at one point, but couldn't bring myself to go any farther.

Ted was curious about my new persona. I never gave him a chance to ask, I went to the bathroom and showered. When I got out he was asleep. Lying in bed next to him I watched his face for a long time that night. I just wanted to look at him, study his face. I guess I was trying to 'see' those stories in his head and get a feel for what he was thinking when he read them.

We got a long much better for the next months. I really got sexed up and kept Ted busy in bed almost every night. He even mentioned that he liked the 'new' me. Our anniversary was coming up so we made plans to go out of town and have a week in Las Vegas. Kind of like a second honeymoon.

Ted took me downtown and we went on a shopping spree, buying me new clothes. I decided to get some really daring dresses, the kind that I hadn't until now had the nerve to wear. I was blessed with a great body, but I had never felt 'right' exposing it in anyway. I had been lucky to get fairly large breasts, but with them had come my parents drilling me to keep them covered in bland, almost ugly clothes. Baggy sweatshirts, loose high?necked dresses.

With my new outlook on life, I wanted to get racy, and be sexy in dress and actions. Ted didn't know what to think about my new dress code, but I could tell he loved it. He was proud to be walking by such a sexy, desirable 'babe' as he put it. Especially since that 'babe' was his wife.

I got some real sexy lingerie, some short, very short, low?cut dresses; one dress was silk, a one piece in black, with a plunging neckline front and back. My belly button was just about exposed, as well as the swell at the top of my butt. In the mirror in the changing booth I could see the very start of the 'crack' of my butt. There was no way that I could wear a bra, or for that matter panties with it. My breasts were visible on both sides, and the material barely covered my nipples. It made me feel so wanton. So, well, slutty. I didn't let Ted see this one. I wanted to surprise him in Vegas one night.

To complement my new dresses, I got some spike high heels. They had about six?inch heels, and I practiced walking in them at home. Ted didn't know about them either. This one particular look was going to knock his socks off. (More than that I hoped!)

On the day we flew out to Vegas, Ted was quiet. He had something on his mind. Arriving at the hotel, he left me standing at the front desk while he made a quick phone call to someone. Later, on our way to our room, he told me some bad news.

"I have to go to work on Monday. The boss has scheduled an important meeting that I have to attend. I will try to get a red?eye flight Monday night so that I can be back to spend the rest of our week together."

"Ted, you promised that we would be here for the whole six days."

I was extremely disappointed. He could tell that this was going to upset me; it was probably what had preoccupied him on the way out here.

"Jane, I promise that I will do my best. Please don't be mad, we still have most of the week ahead of us honey, we can still have a lot of fun. Besides, I really do not have a choice in the matter, it involves my department in particular."

I knew that there was no way around this. His overbearing boss was always doing things like this to him. Stay late, work the weekend, take your vacation later, it was most aggravating to me. Actually to both of us, I really wasn't being fair to Ted at the moment.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I know that you are not doing this on purpose. I will be all right. It will be fun. Let's go to our room, and maybe we can get an early start on our fun."

Our room was very nice. The bed was huge, and we also had a Jacuzzi in the bathroom. We put away our things, then settled in. Getting undressed, I tried to be as sexy and seductive as I could. The effect was not lost on Ted. By the time I was naked, he was in bed with a nice hard erection.

"Is that all for me?"

"Who else is here Jane? Who else would I have something like this for? Only one person in the world, you Jane." I knelt on the bed and prowled up to him on my hands and knees. As I straddled his body, I stuck my tongue out and started to lick my way up his chest to his mouth. Hands intertwined, we began to grind against each other. Soon I had his cock in my pussy, and I was literally bouncing on my husband. It didn't take long and we both went over the edge. As I felt his hot spray of his love hitting the sides and back of my pussy, I went into a big orgasm. It seemed to go for a long time.

Lying together later, I had an urge to play with his cock. As I fondled him, he began to move around. Soon, Ted had his head at my wet, sloppy pussy. His tongue sent little shocks through me. He had gone down on me after having fucked me only once before, that being just a week ago. I was so into the moment, I didn't even think to try and stop him. In almost no time at all I was rolling through several small but very satisfying orgasms.

In the morning, we went out and gambled for a bit. Then we took in a couple of shows. That evening we were in the hotel lounge having some after dinner drinks. A live band was playing and being in a dancing mood I pried Ted out of our seats and began to dance with him.

"Honey, can we go up to our room and change? I don't' know about you, but I would like to have a shower. Afterwards, we could come down and dance to your hearts content."

"O.K. Ted, but no sex until after we have had some dance time in. I have a surprise for you, and believe me I think you will go crazy about it after we get back."

I had an idea that this would be a good time for that black silk dress and those sexy high heels. I figured that I could slip off the heels to dance, and then putting them on to leave, well, I could really put on a show for my horny husband.

As Ted was showering, I got to thinking about those magazines. I also thought back to the two times he had licked me after cumming in my pussy. That was something new in our love life, and I was sure at that moment that Ted was imagining licking the cum of other men out of me. The cum of other BLACK men.

I then decided that maybe, since we were going a bit wild here, I could dance with some black guy's and really get Ted worked up. Maybe, if I liked the situation, and I thought that Ted was into it, I would even go a little bit farther than dance. I was feeling so wicked, and slutty at that point. I wouldn't have sex with any of them, just some flirting and possibly some light petting. Make Ted a little jealous in order to get him on edge for some wild sex.

When Ted got out of the shower, I was dressed and had a coat over my sexy new dress. He saw the heels and looked up to my face with such a lustful stare that I almost took off the coat. I didn't want to go and have sex now and miss the live dance though, so I just got him to get dressed and we went down to the lounge.

Arriving at the lounge, there was a fair crowd. I saw quite a few black men hanging around and dancing. Ted got us a table in the back of the place. It was darker there, and the table had enclosed booth on both sides so it was very private. In the mood I was in this was even better.

As Ted removed my coat, I heard a ripple of gasps and other comments go throughout the bar. Ted stood frozen by my side as my new dress and most of his wife's body came into view. He was just standing there, gawking at me. Tickled by his response, I teased him a bit by leaning towards the table and putting my purse clear across to the other side, at the back. This move caused my dress to slink away from my breasts and gave a good show to him and several other men in the vicinity. Most of those other men being strong looking and black.

curious2c
curious2c
2,501 Followers