Fall From Grace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave led Ginger downstairs to the living room. Along the way, he stopped in his bedroom and slipped on a pair of boxers. When they were downstairs he asked,

"Are you on birth control?"

Ginger responded. "I'm on the pill."

"Good. Okay pretend we have been on three dates. We've talked and gotten to know each other. We've discovered that we enjoy each other's company. We've made out probably done some light petting, but we have not seen each other naked. Tonight we've had a great meal and we've come back to my place. We're now sitting on the sofa."

Dave motioned for Ginger to sit. They both sat on the couch. Dave continued,

"We snuggle together on the couch and then . . ."

Dave leaned over and lightly kissed Ginger on her lips. Ginger accepted the kiss wide-eyed. Dave put both his hands on Ginger's face. He let his fingertips gently glide across the skin of her face and down her neck. Ginger tingled all over. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. They stare into each other's eyes.

Dave whispered, "You're so beautiful."

Dave gave her a peck on the cheek and said "I love your red hair."

Dave gave Ginger a series of pecks kissing her cheeks, lips and eyes. "You have the most beautiful green eyes," Dave said. Ginger enjoyed the seduction.

Holding her face, Dave gave Ginger a series of kisses increasing in duration. They closed their eyes and focused on their touching lips. After one especially nice kiss Dave lightly sucked on his daughter's lower lip. Ginger felt her body warming to the actions of this man.

The passionate kissing continued. When Dave's tongue tapped on Ginger's lips she opened her mouth. They engaged in long soulful French kisses. Dave was fully hard. Ginger felt herself getting wet. Her clit became fatter and hard.

Dave released Ginger's face. He put one arm around her and drew her closer to him. His other hand stroked her neck and collar bone as they continue to kiss. Ginger developed goose bumps. Dave slid down and kissed her neck. Ginger loved it. She started out wanting more, but soon the kisses led to a sensory overload.

Ginger pulled on Dave's hair and eventually pushed him away from her. She couldn't take anymore kisses on her neck. Ginger was flush and breathless. She smiled at Dave and just said,

"Wow."

Ginger's motor was really running now. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. Her pussy was warm and wet. Dave too was aroused. His dick was fully erect. He did his best to hide his erection.

Dave smiled at his daughter and said, "You're so beautiful." He kissed her with an open mouth. His hand slid inside her robe and caressed her breasts. He gently squeezed them. He explored them discovering their heft, their softness, their fullness. His thumb strummed an erect nipple. Ginger groaned throatily in response especially when he tugged on her piercing.

Ginger had gotten the piercing to appear cool and sexual confident. The fact that it had increase her sensitivity and pleasure was a nice bonus.

Ginger reached for her father's dick. He brushed her hand away. He told her,

"Let's make this all about you."

David dipped his head and took turns sucking and fondling her breasts. When his mouth or hand touched the piercing nipple, Ginger responded vocally. Ginger closed her eyes. She let her head fall back and just enjoyed the sensations.

She felt her whole body grow warm and her pussy tingled. Involuntarily her vagina contracted. Ginger was filled with a general feel of wanting, an ache "down there," she needed something in her badly.

Dave stayed on task alternating worshiping her fine, young breasts. He took his time pleasuring her -- licking, sucking, lightly brushing and then tugging roughly on her nipples.

Ginger was use to guys rushing through foreplay. Everyone she had gone with would have whipped out his prick 10 minutes ago. This experience was so different. Dave was gentle, complimentary, knowledgeable and most of all thorough.

Ginger was awash in pleasure. Her body was limp. Her cunt dripping. Dave abandoned Ginger's breasts. This retreat drew a groan of disappoint from his daughter. Dave knelt on the floor and flicked a tongue across her swollen clit. Ginger jumped as if she had been hit with a bolt of lightning. She cried out incoherently,

"Uggg . . . Ohhh . . . Ahh."

Dave smiled as he got a close up view of her shaved pussy. She was beautiful so clean, so smooth, so accessible. He began his delicate but thorough assault on her pussy. He avoided her clitoris as he licked, kissed and sucked on her labia. Interspersed with these actions were some prolonged tongue probing into her vertical slit.

Ginger grasped his head and attempted to shift his focus to her throbbing clit. In time David finally obliged. His rough tongue on her swollen clit quickly brought Ginger to a mind blowing orgasm.

Dave rode out her climax trapped in-between Ginger's clinched thighs. Dave waited patiently for Ginger to recover. Then he slipped a hand down to her sopping pussy. He found her hot and wet. Dave easily slid his index finger inside her. He curved his finger and planned to caress her g-spot. Ginger moaned in response. The smell of her scent filed the room.

Dave was surprised to find his access blocked. Dave discovered that Ginger still had most of her hymen in place. He opened his mouth to speak, but paused and thought the situation through.

"Still a virgin? Ahh . . . She did say she lacked experience. So she hasn't felt comfortable or confident enough to do the deed. Announcing that I know this is not going to make her feel better. I took her mother's virginity. I will gently take hers."

Dave sat on the edge of the couch. His mouth became re-acquainted with her tits. Dave's mouth and tongue toyed with her stiff nipples while his finger gently moved in a circular pattern stretching open her vagina. Dave placed his thumb on Ginger's clit. He rubbed the little nub and now used two fingers to massaged her cunt.

Ginger's ache for fullness had been replaced with a need, a deep craving for pleasure and penetration.

Five minutes later, Ginger's body spasmed and she orgasmed. Dave nearly lost a finger as her pussy clamped down hard on his digit.

Dave watched his daughter enjoy/endure her orgasm. He stopped stimulating her as waves of pleasure course through her body. He held her close as she came down from the high.

When her breathing returned to normal, Dave kissed her and said,

"I want to make love to you."

Ginger nodded and smiled.

Dave stood and scooped up his daughter. With ease he carried the teen-ager upstairs. He placed her on his bed and removed her robe. He got in bed beside her. As they kissed passionately his hands wandered over her body caressing her everywhere.

After a few minutes of necking, Dave rolled Ginger on her side. His plan was to spoon her and enter her from behind. His mother had taught him that it was best if the girl did not see his overly thick member. He did not want to frighten her. A scared woman was likely to tense up making penetration even more difficult.

Dave removed his underwear and managed to keep his cock out of Ginger's sight.

David slid behind Ginger. He pulled her bottom backward against his groin, and slipped her top leg over his hip, drawing it slightly backward. Having her thighs spread apart like this made Ginger feel deliciously naughty. Her pussy was so exposed it was indecent.

Then Dave liberally coated his prick and her vagina with lube. Lubrication, lots of lubrication was another key ingredient in this endeavor. Dave lined his dick up with Ginger's vagina. He spoke to her,

"Ginger, you're 100% in charge now. You decide if we make love. If we do, you are in control of how far and how fast I enter you. I believe I have readied your body to accept me. Do you want to try?"

Ginger felt the thick appendage against her sex. She had been in this situation before and not been able to do it. But never before had she felt this ready. Her pussy was drenched and that was before her father had slathered lube on them both. She felt safe.

Ginger said "Yes."

She pressed back against her dad. She felt him slipping pass her lips, entering her. It was a surreal moment. She felt the heat and hardness of his dick. She felt its girth. Her body stretched to accommodate him. It was a good feeling.

"Ummm. I feel . . . so full. Don't jab me!" Ginger pleaded.

Her other partners had not be able to restrain themselves. They had hurt her by thrusting and poking their thing inside her inexperienced vagina.

Dave was feeling many wonderful, pleasurable sensations. His daughter's pussy was warm, wet and so tight, the perfect velvet glove.

"Mmm . . . You feel so good, baby. Don't worry. I won't move. You're in control," Dave re-assured her.

Dave and Ginger felt his meat slid into her canal. Dave was true to his word. He was motionless. The amount and speed of penetration was determined completely by Ginger. She moved cautiously. It was wonderfully, deliciously, tantalizingly slow. The journey stopped when his cock met her hymen.

"How are you doing?" Dave asked.

"Ok . . . Fine. You're so big! I can feel my pussy stretching to accommodate you."

"You're doing great Ginger. No rush. No pressure. We can stop now or cross the thresh hold and make you a woman."

"I want to do it. Let me rest a bit."

"Take as long as you need."

Dave held her tight. He kissed the nape of her neck. Dave reached around and diddled her clit. Ginger moaned in response. It all felt so right. Ginger slowly pushed back on his dick. She felt pressure build inside her. It was a little uncomfortable. Her hymen was standing its ground. This was the spot where she always had chickened out.

Ginger pulled back a bit and softly bounced back into her father's cock. She did it again and again. She was attempting to nudge her membrane aside. Her level of arousal and lubrication made the process doable. At first she lightly tapped at the wall. Then she became a little bolder and a little bolder still. Dave could tell what she was doing. He supported her by fingering her clitoris vigorously to keep her lubrication flowing and to distract her from any vaginal pain she might be feeling.

"Owww!" Ginger cried out as the penis passed by her hymen. Dave sunk in an inch.

"Ginger, you did it. Are you ok?"

Ginger's heart was racing. Perspiration beaded on her forehead. Ginger thought,

"Holy Shit!!"

There in one instant was the kind of pain that makes you see stars. Then she felt the sensation of his shaft sliding deeper into her vagina. It was that tingling take-your-breathe-away feeling caused by the sides of his penis rubbing against the inside of her vaginal walls.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Can we stop for a moment?"

"Sure. You're in charge."

"I'm pretty sure you destroyed my hymen. It hurt like a bitch, but only for a moment. "

Ginger wiped away a tear. After pausing for a minute, Ginger moved her butt and it felt ok. She moved a bit more pushing against the intruding object and then pulling away. That was okay. She pushed back on her father's cock with steady pressure and felt him sliding deeper into her vagina. Ginger experienced a wonderful feeling of fullness. A rejoicing cry of "Finally!" echoed inside her head. She gasped involuntarily when he bottomed out.

"Ginger, you did it," her father said proudly. "you've taken all of me."

There's an instinctual, animal feeling about being penetrated. You just want him inside you, as deep as possible. Ginger had that feeling now. She said,

"Please fuck me! The pain I feel doesn't matter. It is being overridden by this . . . this incredible, amazing chill running up and down my spine."

Dave smiled and began rocking in and out of his daughter. Her pussy was tight. He loved the way it grasped his penis. Her warm softness enveloped him in the most wondrous way.

Dave heard her breathing increasing. She sighed and softly moaned as she joined in moving her hips in rhythm to his gentle thrusts. Dave took it easy using very swallow strokes.

Ginger said," It hurt at first. Then it was like we are connected. Every time your dick goes in, out, and back in I can feel shudders all over my body. The feeling melds into one luscious, rhythmic feeling that I mostly feel at the very base of my stomach, right above the pubic bone. It's amazing."

Ginger amped up the action by pushing harder and faster onto her dad's cock. Dave kept paced. Ginger was flush and panting. Something wonderful was building up inside her, a special tension.

Earlier Ginger had requested, now she ordered her Dad,

"Fuck me!"

Ginger's eyes rolled back in her head. She moved her ass as fast as should could. She wanted all of him, deep and fast. The tension built and built. Ginger cried out,

"Oh my God! Fuck!"

She came hard.

Dave continued to thrust into the teenager. His work done he sought his own release. He too came hard. Was it wrong that he took a special satisfaction knowing that he was the first to enjoy this young, beautiful virgin?

When she orgasmed, Ginger felt her pussy contract around her father's cock. As he got close, she felt his penis swelling and hardening, and then twitching and pulsating as he ejaculated. She didn't really feel the semen shooting into her. She felt an increase in warmth and wetness.

A feeling of complete bliss settled over the lovers. They were panting and covered in sweat. Each focused on the wonderful feelings that radiated throughout their body.

After she rested, Ginger turned to her father and gave him a big kiss. She said,

"Thank you! That was . . . so wonderful. I can't wait until we do it again!"

"Again?"

The question echoed in Dave's mind along with other words like, "Sin, incest, wrong, illegal . . . hot sex, beautiful girl, sexy and desirable woman . . ."

Dave hugged his daughter and said,

"Emm . . . We should probably have a follow up lesson."

12