Fall from Grace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love to fuck you. I'm going to be over here all the time to fuck you in this bed so you know who your pussy belongs to."

Those words made me moan harder and made me heart fly, I wanted him to fuck me over and over right here in this bed. I felt so hot and wet on my hands and knees bent over in my own bed right where my husband sleeps while this powerful man held my hair and pumped his cock in and out of my married pussy. I wanted him holding my hips and controlling how much of my pussy would take his cock. I wanted him holding me against the wall with his tongue in my mouth. I wanted to ride his cock and see his face as my pussy made him cum. I wanted to leave my husband and let Clay fuck me over and over.

My eyes were closed as I took him, loving every thrust when I felt a finger pressing against my ass. My eyes flew open. The pressure was exquisite. His finger pushed inside of my ass while he fucked me. His finger started to move in and out of my ass. I began to cry his name out over and over. His cock in my pussy and his finger in my ass made me cum again. I was moaning so loud. "Oh god, Clay, I love it."

"Fuck your ass is so tight. I wonder..." he trailed off.

I felt his cock slide out of me and I cried out in disappointment. His cock fell between my ass cheeks and slid down so that his head was resting against my anus. He started to press into me. I fell against the bed as he tried to put his cock in my ass but it wouldn't go. Breathless he whispered, "We really need that lube baby."

His cock slid down, back into my ruined pussy. He had done something to it this time and I knew it wouldn't ever completely recover by the way his cock slid easily back inside of me. I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with just fucking my husband anymore. Clay sped up his strokes as I lay flat against the bed his hips slapping my ass as he fucked me. By his breath I knew he was close to cumming.

"Oh baby I'm gonna give you a big surprise."

He pulled out of me and grabbed my hair flipping me over and once again, I was staring at his huge cock. Its eye looking me in my eyes when a thick hot stream of cum shot out like a bullet. It hit my eyes and my hair. My mouth opened in shock when the second jet hit my open mouth tasting salty and bitter. I opened my eyes again. I could see out of my left eye but my right was a sticky blur. I saw 2 more jets hit my husband's pillow, making Clay laugh. "Something for that pussy to sleep on." He said. He grabbed my face and said, "You better swallow that."

With a grimace, I swallowed his bitter seed tasting him as it slid down the back of my raw throat. I could feel his cum drying on my face. It was stuck to my eye lashes and hair. "What a perfect slut." He said to me.

"Are you going to stay for a while?" I asked meekly.

"Why would I? I'm done with you for the day. I'll text you later." With that he put his clothes back on and left the way he came. I made my way to the shower and washed the cum off my face. The water made my ass burn where the belt and his hand had left marks. I knew I would have to be careful until they went away. My husband could never see them. My pussy ached and my mouth was so sore. I felt ill by the time I got out of the shower. I looked at the broken picture on the floor. It was of my and Brian's wedding day. It made me cry again and the guilt washed over me like a tidal wave. I cleaned up the glass and put the picture in different frame and placed it back on the wall. I put our bedding in the wash. I could feel the despair of what I'd done and what I was becoming.

I cried all morning because of my actions. After lunch my husband sent me this text.

Hey Clay came by the church today and he said he drove by our house. He noticed a bunch of work that needed to be done and he said he'd be glad to do it for us. He even refused payment because of what weve done for him. He said he could start later this week. What a blessing!

I stared at my phone is disbelief while my heart hammered in my chest. My pussy throbbed painfully as I read the text again. I knew that my life as Clay's slut was just beginning.

12