Fall From Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,515 Followers

My poor husband was shaking like a leaf as he guided me to my seat in the back of the booth.

"GOD Jane, you look so...gorgeous, so beautiful so SEXY. When did you get that dress?"

"This little old thing? Well Ted, you were in the store with me while we were shopping, don't you remember?"

"Honey, if I had seen you in that dress I would surely have remembered it."

I was so pleased at the effect I had on him, and those other men. It made me feel like I was the queen of the land. I felt slutty, almost whorish. Ted was at the point of drooling. After a few drinks, we danced to some fast songs. I discovered that my dress was hard to keep in place, so I started to beg off on the faster ones, keeping to the slow ones so that I wouldn't get kicked out of the lounge for exposing myself.

About an hour after dancing, a few bold men started to ask me to dance. At first I refused. One guy came up and asked me and as I was refusing him Ted had a look in his eyes that I took to mean he would like to see me out there in another man's arms. I quickly changed my mind accepting a dance.

Ted had a strange look on his face as my new dance partner walked me out on the dance floor. The song that was playing finished as we were walking out and a fast one came on. I almost quit to go back to the table but the man's dark hands firmly guided me out on the floor before I could protest.

As we danced the man stayed very close to me and started to do a sexy bump and grind. Soon I was bumping up against him, and at one point I actually straddled his leg and rubbed against him. It got me so hot, having that contact with his warm, firm body. My pussy was tingling and I was getting wet. Since I only had on garter?belt and stockings, I could feel a cool breeze hit my clit when I moved quickly around him.

His hands held me loosely at my hips sometimes dipping down and grabbing my bottom. He didn't leave them there long enough for me to complain though. Then the song was over.

We walked back to our table and he sat down next to me. Ted was on the other side. The stranger ordered drinks for us and after a bit the waitress brought them to us. It took a while before she got back with them. Soon the stranger had me back out dancing. We danced a fast one then a slow one. His hands still wandered a bit, but overall he was being a 'gentleman'. We finished the slow dance and headed back to our table.

As we walked back to my husband, another man intercepted us and he talked me out on the floor for the next dance. These guys knew each other, and were very persuasive. As I danced with my new partner, I saw the other guy sit down at our table. He was talking with my husband who couldn't take his eyes off of me.

This song was a fast one also. My new partner, who I found out was named John, was bold and held my body firmly in his control. His hands didn't try anything at first, but soon he was getting pretty brave. I felt one hand at the back of my dress, right on my skin, just above my bottom. I had a shiver run through me. My thoughts were mixed and the alcohol had given me a 'looser' attitude. After our dance John and I went back and sat down. Ted was still on one side of me while John was next to me now.

As we talked we found out that my first dance partner was named Chub. We had several drinks, and I noticed that John or Chub were always watching me as I drank. I thought that I must have been exposing something when I tilted my head back. I faintly noticed that the drinks were getting stronger too.

Chubb took me out for the next couple of dances. He got a view of my breasts a few times on the two fast songs we danced to. His technique at dancing was getting more forceful also. He danced me over into a darker area on the floor. As we got into progressively darker areas, his touch got bolder. I had the feeling that he was going for broke. I didn't discourage him, since I knew that Ted was watching us and I really wanted to get Ted worked up. Besides, I figured that Ted would stop us if he thought we were going too far.

I flirted with him a bit. His hands moved around me and as he would change positions in our dance they would 'slip' over a breast here, into the back to touch my bottom there, and pretty soon, well, I was hotter than I had ever been in my life. He never kept his hand anywhere long enough for me to stop him or cause me alarm. His timing was good and I knew he was doing it on purpose.

Getting back to our table, Ted rose up and let me in. As I slid by him Chub slipped in behind me, effectively cutting Ted off from sitting by me. John had slipped around to be on my other side. Ted looked a little pissed off, but not wanting a scene played out here and now, I gave him a 'it will be all right' look. Ted sat down, a little miffed. I liked his being jealous.

As the band came back from break, Ted got up and wanted to dance. I begged off, since I was tired from being on the floor for so long already. He looked hurt, but didn't say anything. As he sat back down, I felt a hand on my thigh. Looking over at John, I realized that Ted could not see what was going on. Soon Chub's hand was on my other thigh. I had two strange black men rubbing my legs under the table in front of my loving husband, and he knew nothing about it.

As they fondled my body, they talked to Ted as if nothing was happening under the table right in front of him. Ted, since he couldn't see what they were up to just carried on the conversation. We discovered that John, and his friend Chub were business partners.

"Yeah, Chub and I share everything Ted. We have been together in business for eight years. Chub is the muscle and I am the brains." They laughed at his remarks, obviously having a great time feeling me up in front of my clueless hubby. Their hands were going higher a little bit at a time. I, feeling like a first class slut, spread my legs a few inches, encouraging them.

"We even shared a couple of girlfriends in the past. We're more like brothers than anything. John even helped me to get through college. He is my best friend." Chub was sincere, but I could see a 'look' pass between them as he said that.

By now, their hands were just below my hot wet pussy. I could feel fingers lightly moving upwards, seeking out a target. I was too turned on and also fearful that Ted would start trouble if I let on what they were doing. I was also thinking in the back of my mind, that Ted really wanted to see this anyway didn't he? After all, I thought, what about those stories in the magazines?

Just before their hands reached their intended target I made a move to slow things down a bit. I didn't know at the moment how far I wanted them to go. To be honest, I had already gone much farther than I had intended to. I vaguely knew that I was behaving in a real slutty and whorish way. It was so out of character for me to do this. My feelings were tossing and turning. I felt like I was watching from overhead, not in control of my actions, but it felt good too.

I got up to go to the bathroom and Ted excused himself to go at that time. I was so horny and turned on. I had two black men, fondling me, almost to the point of finger?fucking me in public, in front of my husband, and he was unaware! God, it felt so wicked, so slutty. I loved the feelings I was having at that moment.

"Jane, maybe we need to go up to our room. I would like to have you to myself now honey."

"Ted, I just want to stay a little bit longer, please? I still want to dance and kick up my heels sweetie. Just a little bit longer, please? I am having so much fun."

Ted reluctantly agreed. After I got out of the bathroom, John was waiting at the entrance to take me onto the dance floor. We swirled away together, and as I got out there I saw Ted give me a lost, lonely look. 'It's only for a couple of dances.' I thought. 'He can wait that long for Christ's sake!'

John danced me into the dark recesses of the floor and off to the side. Out of sight of Ted. He was still dancing with me, but I felt a large lump in his pants now. His hands were even more insistent in their explorations of my body.

"Jane, you are a very beautiful, attractive lady. You turn me on so much."

"Thank you John, but maybe we should get on the main part of the floor, don't you think?"

"Let's just stay here for a bit babe. I think you like what we are doing here tonight, don't you?"

Selfishly I wanted his attentions to my body. I was hornier than I had been in my life, with all of the feelings racing through me. I wouldn't be fucking these guys's, just flirting and letting them feel me up a bit, I thought to myself. No harm in that is there?

"Well, you devil, I guess we can stay over here for a little bit, but remember, my husband is right over there, watching."

"I don't think he can see us where we are Jane, and even if he could, would you care? Hell, he may even want to watch you being sexy with another guy."

I shivered with the knowledge that this black man, holding me in his hands, knew my thoughts and feelings so well. I did want him to continue fondling me. I even, at this moment, wanted him to go a lot farther for some crazy reason. Both of them, I wanted both of them to go farther. I thought of those magazines and those stories. I thought of my fantasies.

Suddenly, I realized his left hand was on my breast, under my dress. His warm skin on my skin. His fingers rolling my nipple between them. I felt a gush of wetness in my pussy. I didn't even try to stop him I was so turned on. I wanted him and I wanted him NOW.

Chub showed up alongside of us as John continued to fondle my breast. He now had both nipples in his hands and he was massaging me so indescribably well. Chub put a hand on my back and soon it was underneath my dress and fingers touched my bare bottom.

I moaned softly. I didn't mean to, it just came out. Hands on my breasts suddenly became lips! John had my breast's bared and was sucking on one of them. I felt his teeth lightly biting a nipple, and then pulling off in an almost painful tug. Each time it happened, I felt my pussy gush more wetness.

Chub's hand was now around my front and his fingers were stroking my wet, hot, pussy. I shuddered as my first climax coursed through my body. I had climaxed in public, on a dance floor. Not only that, but I climaxed while being fondled by two black men who were strangers to both my husband and I.

Other dancers on the floor near us stared at us as they danced around. I overheard some saying things.

"What a slut!" "Did you see that woman?" "Did I just see what I thought I saw? Christ, her husband is just right over there!"

John supported me in his arms until I could get a grip on myself. We went back to the table, where my husband was concernedly looking around for me. "What are you doing Jane?" He was looking at me with a look that I couldn't quite figure out.

"I'm great! We just had a great dance; I danced with John and Chub. They are so wonderful and nice."

"I didn't ask how, I asked what, WHAT are you doing?"

I saw Ted looking down at my chest. Oh GOD, my breasts were hanging out, and you could see red marks where John had sucked two big hickies on them. Ted looked up into my eyes with a shocked expression.

"Jane, we need to go to our room now. Please?"

"In a minute Ted, I want to have a drink before we leave these two nice gentlemen." I put my breasts back in the dress and sat down. John and Chub sat on either side of me again. This time it was obvious they were feeling me up in front of Ted.

Chub put a hand on my dress on his side of me and pulled it to the side, exposing my breast. John grabbed the other side and pulled it away. One of them untied the top little keeper strap, and then the whole top of my dress was lowered down to my waist. I was topless in the lounge, sitting between two black, virile, sexy men.

Their hands were on my breasts, fingers pinching and pulling on my nipples. Ted had a look of shock, then anger. He started to get up to say something when John stopped him.

"Hey man, sit down before you get us all in trouble. Your wife loves what we are doing to her, and if she wants us to stop, we will. I don't hear her yelling for us to stop. You need to chill man, chill."

"Take your hands off of my wife!" Ted was furious.

"Ted, it's all right honey. I don't mind it is only some groping. It's not like I am fucking them or anything. After all, this is your deepest fantasy isn't it? To see me with black men? Isn't that what you really want?"

I was teasing him a bit. I felt so sexy and he was so upset. I figured that he would calm down, and when he did we would go to our room. I was feeling so reckless at this point. Sober I probably would have been yelling and in tears being handled like this in public by two black strange men. Ted sat down hard. His hands were shaking. He had a wetness in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand. The fog in my mind was dimming my sense of reality.

"Jane, please... please... lets go to our room. I think we need to go to our room now, by ourselves. Please Jane, come with me."

He spoke so softly I almost couldn't hear him. I was getting worked up to another orgasm by the hands in my pussy and on my breasts. John and Chub hadn't let up at all. The fire in my body was consuming me totally now. I was a little pissed off at Ted for wanting me to go upstairs to our room, when I was doing what he so deeply imagined about.

"You go on ahead Ted, I'll be up in a bit."

He stood, looking like he was going to cry.

"PLEASE Jane, please come with me?"

"You go on ahead, I'll be along when I am ready. I am going to dance for a bit more first. I am sure that John and Chub will walk me to our room later."

"Jane, I am begging you, please come with me now."

I was getting mad at him. Who in the hell did he think he was? He started all of this by having those porno mags in his desk. It was his idea. Fuck him, I was staying with my two admirers for now. I would deal with Ted later.

"Go, Ted, I will be along later I said. I will be all right with these two MEN."

I meant to dig into his pride a bit with my last comment. He wanted this, now I was going to finish it, whether he liked it or not.

Ted turned and walked away. His shoulders were slumped; he had the look of a man who had lost everything. I felt kind of bad about being so rough on him, so I decided to make it up to him later. I would try to do something special for him, like maybe suck his cock for a first. Yeah, that would make it all right; I would lick and suck his cock for the first time.

After Ted left, I danced a few more times with John and Chub. They got real bold with me and soon they had my dress completely off as we sat in the booth. I felt a hand on the back of my head and it was pulling me down to John's crotch. As my head cleared the side of our table, I saw his enormous cock sticking out of his pants.

Subconsciously, I licked my lips. The pressure on my head continued until my lips were touching the monstrous head. I opened my lips and the head went into my mouth. John could soon tell that I had never done this before. It amused him.

"No...I...I haven't done something like this before. I have never had a man in my mouth." I was trying to stop what was quickly a situation going out of control.

"Hey Chub, this bitch has a virgin mouth. I wonder what else is virgin on her?"

"Lets get her up to our room, and we will find out John."

They kept me on the edge of an orgasm with their hands and fingers, while John had me licking and sucking on his huge, hard cock. I choked and gagged several times, but his hand on my head refused to let me quit what was obviously a pleasurable act for him. Before he came in my mouth he pushed me off of his cock.

"It's time Chub, lets get our new whore up to the room. She is begging for it now."

I had never had feelings like this before. I didn't understand how I could be so slutty, sucking on a strangers black cock in a public place, while I myself was naked. I felt like I was out of control of my own actions, and even worse, I didn't care. I had found this whole sexual depravity in public to be such a turn on that I didn't care.

They stood me up, and Chub grabbed my dress. They led me naked through the lounge and into the lobby. Whistles and catcall followed us as we left. Thankfully the lobby was vacant as we headed to the elevator. Riding up in the elevator, Chub got me on my knees and had me suck on his large cock.

For some reason that I couldn't understand, I really wanted to please these men. I had an overwhelming urge to do as they asked, or rather, ordered. Somewhere deep inside me a voice was screaming for me to stop this, to not do this to my husband or myself. It just didn't have the strength or the willpower to get up the nerve to stop this.

When the doors opened on their floor, I was still sucking on him. I heard a gasp. Turning as I stood up to get out of the elevator, Ted was standing in front of me. He had seen me kneeling naked, in a public elevator, with a large black cock in my mouth.

He had seen his sweet loving wife sucking on a stranger's big black cock in public. A stunned and terrible look of pain shot through his eyes. He turned and walked away. I was not so sure now that this was what he wanted. I began to go after him, to go with him, but John and Chub held me back. Stranded between these two men I helplessly watched my husband enter our room down the hall.

"Come on baby, let the loser go. We have just what you need slut. Two nice, big, hard, cocks. Black cocks. You will love it."

"No, I have to go with Ted. You don't understand. I can't go with you guys."

They drug me to their room down the hall. I struggled but they were stronger and forced me to go with them. In their room I saw that they had cameras and other things all over the place. One bed was set up with straps. The bedside table held a case that had evil looking things in it. I only saw a dildo sticking out of it, but I could see there were other things in there that I couldn't identify.

I soon found myself tied down, spread eagle on the bed. They put a ball gag in my mouth because I was starting to yell. "Bitch, you need to shut the fuck up before you get really hurt. We are just going to have some fun with you and in the morning we will let you go. For tonight, well, you are our play toy. Cooperate, and you might even have fun, fight, well, don't fight. I wouldn't want to hurt you real bad."

I couldn't say anything with the gag in my mouth. It almost choked me, having that big rubber ball in me. There was nothing I could do. I had chased away my only source of help, and I was at the mercy of these two demons. Tears flooded my face and ran to the mattress. For the first time this night I really realized that I was in very serious trouble.

The first thing they did was decide to shave my pussy. As they shaved me I started to get wet. Horrified that they would think I liked it I tried to prevent it. My body betrayed me though.

"Hey, the bitch likes it. She likes us shaving her tight little pussy. You are such a slut. Can you imagine? Letting some black guys strip you in a public bar in front of your husband? Now she is letting those two big black strangers shave her tight little cunt. FILMING it no less. What a slut. Only a real whore would do something like that to her man. Is that what you are Jane? A whore?"

I shook my head no! I wasn't a whore I was a wife. I loved my husband. This was all a big mistake. I couldn't tell them that with the gag in my mouth though. I knew that they wouldn't have cared anyway.

John came up along side of me. He grabbed my arm and wiped something on it near my elbow. Suddenly I felt a stinging there. He had stuck a needle in me! Soon I felt a rushing feeling run through my head. It buzzed and I started to feel so good, so different. I felt another little sting and a hot rush down my veins. I was in a dream, and there were black men all around me. I was surrounded with black flesh. Cocks were thrusting in me, at me, all around me.

curious2c
curious2c
2,515 Followers