Fall Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their breathing heavy, Greg leaned forward and wrapped his arm around her waist, shifting it low so his forearm laid across her hips. He held her steady as he thrust, and Mina suddenly gasped, rocking back against him as she came. The pressure against her lower stomach had caused that one.

"Yes.. Greg.. Oh god.." She immediately felt another orgasm building.

Greg groaned as he worked his hips faster. He was close... and then Mina reached down and began rubbing herself again. She let her fingertips slip back and felt his cock as it slid in and out of her. Greg shut his eyes, and then her fingers were gone, back up to rub against her clit.

"That's it baby.. Come one more time for me.."

At his words, Mina whimpered and let herself go. She yelped at the intensity of it, and Greg almost grunted as he felt her pussy clamp around him. With a few last frantic thrusts he came also, gasping as her muscles quivered and danced, seeming to draw every last drop from him.

Greg leaned back, unwrapping his arm from her, and then withdrew. Mina sighed and straightened her legs so that she was laying on her stomach, but her legs were off the bed.

"Doesn't look very comfortable." Greg laughed as he stripped out of the rest of his costume.

"It's not. But I can't move." Mina's laughter was muffled by the bedspread.

Greg gently lifted her the rest of the way onto the bed then crawled into his side. Mina finally recovered and stood, stripping her costume off also. She yawned as she curled up next to Greg under the covers.

"This was one hell of a Halloween."

"Sure was. I don't think it can get any better than that." Mina smiled against Greg's shoulder, and fell instantly asleep.