Fall of '69 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Lisa remained silent and unmoving.

Glowering, I said sternly, "You should ask before borrowing other peoples' stuff."

Becky's glance shifted nervously between Lisa and me. "It's okay, really."

"Is it, Skinny?"

She sighed. "No."

"Should you be punished?"

"Yes."

"Sit down and eat your dinner."

Lisa pulled out her chair, but remained standing. "It hurts to sit."

Sensing this was just another game, I should've let it go, but instead I took the bait. "Why?"

"You spanked me too hard."

"Not that hard." Then I made another mistake. "Show us."

Lisa turned around and lifted the long shirt. A red hand print covered her left cheek.

Becky gasped.

I said, "Maybe Becky should spank the other side for taking her shirt without permission."

No comment came from either woman.

"Okay, sit down. You'll live."

I drank the rest of my beer, as she sat opposite me.

Becky put a thick, juicy burger on my plate. "Here you go, Master."

The word 'Master' got my attention. Becky was my dream genie, and I only wanted my dreams to come true with her. The curious facial expression she wore -- neither condemning or encouraging -- made me bold. I slid my plate over in front of Lisa.

"Skinny, I want you to put on some weight. Eat all of this or be punished."

"Yes, Sir."

I got up and took three beers -- one for each of us -- out of the fridge.

Without question, Becky gave me another burger and then placed more potato salad on Skinny's plate. "Eat that too," she said, using a domineering tone I hadn't heard since the first day we met.

I liked it.

"Yes, Ma'am," said Lisa. She began to eat slowly, eyes never wandering from her plate.

Meeting Becky's gaze, I smiled and shrugged, as if to say, 'whatever happens, happens'.

She sat down, sipped her beer, and smiled wickedly at Lisa. The she looked at me and shrugged, which I took to mean 'okay, you're the master.'

Master-of-disaster, probably. Once again, I was letting circumstances control my actions -- 'circumstances' being a synonym for my penis.

"Beckster, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm going back to Topeka, to find out if the army recruiter can give me any more details about Jeremy." She glanced at Lisa, took a swig, and asked, "What are your plans?"

"I'm going to start scraping the loose paint off the front of the house. I'd like to get a primer coat on before winter."

Lisa had eaten about half her hamburger, seemingly in a world of her own.

I said, "Why don't you take Skinny to the bus station and give her fifty bucks? I don't think she wants to stay."

Sitting blot upright, Lisa squeaked out, "No! I want to stay!" her wide eyes glued to mine.

"I don't know. What do you think, Beckster? Do you think Skinny can behave, and live by our rules?"

Without looking at Lisa, Becky replied, "Maybe we should give her a few days, see if she can meet our standards, and then decide."

"Good idea." I winked at Becky. "Lisa, finish your dinner."

"Yes Sir." Her eyes returned to the tabletop, but a grin played across her lips.

"The World Series is on TV at 2:00. I'd like to see the game. If you can make it back in time, we can go to the bar and watch it, together."

After downing the last of her beer, Becky said, "Whatever you say, Master," with such sincerity, I thought I heard surrender in her voice, like she'd go along with anything I wanted.

When our eyes met, she winked.

I glanced from one woman to another, and said, "House Rule #1: Whatever happens between us must stay between us. No one else should ever know. Agreed?"

In perfect harmony, the women answered, "Yes, Master."

Becky and I laughed.

"House Rule #2: Don't call me Master. Call me Don, DC, or Doc."

Lisa smirked at the table and pushed away her plate. "I can't eat anymore."

A dime sized piece of hamburger remained.

Studying the unfinished morsel, I drained my beer while pondering the consequences of Lisa's intentional disobedience. If the two women cast me in the role of Master, then the fate of everyone present rested in my hands. Whatever I decided to say would set the tone for the evening, and might derail any future I hoped to have with Becky.

Stalling for time, I gave Lisa a chance to reconsider. "Skinny, are you sure you can't finish that little bit?"

"I'm sorry, Doc. I won't eat another bite."

Won't, not can't? She was asking for it. "Beckster worked hard to make that."

Lisa softly said to the tabletop, "I don't want it."

Continuing on with my lecture, I said, "You really need to put on some weight. You're too thin. I'm worried about your health, and this act of defiance cannot go unpunished. Do you both agree?"

"Yes," said Lisa.

Becky laughed a little nervously, and said, "Yes."

"Because Beckster prepared the meal that you refuse to finish, and you took her clothes without asking, I feel she needs to decide which punishment best suits the offense. Here are the two choices: Beckster, you can spank Lisa four times on her bare bottom, or..." I let the conjunction hang, as I developed my brilliant idea.

Earlier in the day, Becky had reluctantly, but thoroughly, fingered Lisa to an orgasm. Being the prurient male that I am, I wanted to see Lisa return the favor, but only if Becky was interested. From the time we met, Becky seemed at first hesitant and then totally immersed in new sexual experiences. I realized her attraction to me might be partly or mostly attributed to her desire to discover new pleasures. By giving her the choice of disciplinary actions, Becky would have the final say.

"... Lisa has to give you a massage according to my instructions."

Becky's eyebrows arched up in surprise and then they crashed together. Her forehead wrinkled in thought, as she considered the options.

Positive that I was soon to be celibate, my eyes wandered around the room. Finally, I cleared the table and began filling the sink. "Skinny, help me wash the dishes."

I washed, Lisa dried, and Becky put everything away. The only sound was the clink of dinnerware and my heart pounding its way out of my chest.

Sneaking glances at Becky, I noticed a blush coloring her face and hard nipples asking for attention.

As the last plate was put away, I said, "Well, Beckster, what is Skinny's penalty?"

Tension in the air made breathing a struggle.

Lisa stood with head bowed, ready to accept the verdict.

Becky made her choice by exclusion. "I don't want to hurt her."

"Then it's settled." I pulled a chair away from the kitchen table and spun it around. "Beckster, have a seat."

Wearing a stony countenance, and after a small hesitation, she complied.

"All right, Skinny, massage Beckster's head and shoulders for three minutes."

"Yes, Doc," said Lisa, with an air of satisfaction.

"Beckster, would you like another beer?"

Her voice trembled, "Yes, please."

I handed her the longneck bottle and sat down at the table for my own voyeuristic enjoyment.

As Lisa gently rubbed Becky's temples with her fingertips, I battled with myself over how far I should try to take this girl/girl action. Using all my cognitive skills, which were now muddled by alcohol, I concluded it took Becky so long to decide on which punishment to dole out because she obviously expected more than your average massage. The question remained, how much more?

Becky's eyes were closed -- a sure sign of capitulation -- while her nipples still stood at attention -- a sure sign of sexual titillation.

Searching for clues, I asked, "Feel good?"

"Mm-hm."

"How are you doing, Skinny?"

Lisa never looked my way, but she did smile -- a positive sign. "Fine. I'll do whatever you say."

As I watched Lisa's fingers combing through Becky's hair, slowly kneading her scalp, the jealousy I felt when I thought they'd showered together was gone. Apparently, I just didn't want to be left out.

When Lisa's fingers began rubbing along Becky's shoulder ridge, Becky groaned with pleasure and her head tipped forward. This was a good time to test her limits.

"Lisa, you can't do a good job on her shoulders through the shirt. Take it off and start over."

"Yes, Doc." Dutifully, Lisa bent over Becky's shoulder and grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt.

As the fabric cleared her stomach and chest Becky stiffened, but her eyes remained closed. There, progress stalled. She'd have to raise her arms to let Lisa remove the shirt completely. It was up to Becky now.

Her eyes opened. She turned her head to look at me, and raised her arms.

I smiled. "Beckster, you're beautiful."

No answer, she just faced forward and closed her eyes.

Lisa kissed the top of Becky's head and then pulled her shirt off.

Three minutes were long gone. At this point, no one seemed to care about time or punishment.

"Skinny, continue the massage."

"Yes, Doc." Before she did, Lisa turned my way and lifted her nightshirt up to her waist, while her eyes asked if she should get naked.

That was not part of the deal, but I'd momentarily lost my ability to speak. So, I shook my head 'no'.

Lisa stuck out her bottom lip to pout, but let the shirt drop, and returned to her assignment.

Becky relaxed once again under her ministering hands.

"How are you feeling Beckster?"

Before answering, she lifted the beer bottle and drank several swallows. "Warm, very warm."

"Do you want Skinny to stop?"

Again, Becky tipped the bottle high, finished off the remaining brew, and set the bottle down. She looked me in the eye, and asked, "Do you?"

Damn! She wouldn't admit she wanted more. She wouldn't take responsibility. I had to be the ice breaker, the decision maker, the guilt taker. "No, I don't."

"Then... whatever you say, Doc." Becky closed her eyes.

Lisa had an idea of her own that paralleled mine. "If you want me to continue, we should move this to the bedroom. So, Becky can really relax."

"Agreed."

We all stood -- Becky last.

I felt like the charade of punishment had ended, and we were in new, uncharted waters. So, to encourage Becky, I took her in my arms and kissed her. The kiss grew passionate, which I took as affirmation of her enjoyment in what was happening. But her body trembled with ambiguity.

In her ear, I whispered, "You are so sexy, Baby."

A shy smile and blush was her only answer.

We walked upstairs hand-in-hand. Lisa followed after.

Things became a little awkward when we entered the master bedroom. We all stood around and grinned at one another with uncertainty. I knew Becky wouldn't initiate anything, and Lisa stilled acted like the submissive and repentant brat.

It was up to me to get the ball rolling. I was sure this was something Becky really wanted to experience, or she would've put a stop to it long ago.

I said to Becky, "Come here, Sweetie."

We kissed until her trembling stopped, and then I sat her down on the edge of the bed, saying, "You should get ready for bed." Then I pushed her onto her back and unfastened her jeans.

As I tugged them off, she closed her eyes, but lifted her hips to allow their easy passage.

Lying naked and vulnerable, Becky was breathtaking. I couldn't resist bending down for another kiss, along with a short suck on each nipple. "Mmm, you're delicious."

Reluctantly, I stood up. "Okay, Beckster, get in the middle and roll over."

Without hesitation, she did as she was told, keeping her face turned toward the wall.

"Skinny, resume your massage."

She pulled on her nightshirt, and said, "This will get in the way. May I take it off?"

"Yes, you may."

In a wanton display, Lisa shimmied out of the baggy sack for my entertainment. Sex can feel like a drug, and I could tell Lisa was addicted. Maybe I was too.

"What should I do next, Doc?"

"Straddle Becky's hips and massage her back."

Lisa assumed the position, and worked her hands around Becky's shoulder blades, while grinding seductively against her bottom.

Making myself more comfortable, I laid down beside Becky with my head propped up on my hand.

She turned her head and looked at me.

I held her hand. "How's it feel, Babe?"

"Mmm, nice."

Lisa slid down Becky's legs in order to massage her ass without permission. She left a shiny trail from her own arousal. The seduction of innocent Becky had everyone excited.

Leaning in, I kissed Becky's cheek, and whispered, "Why don't you roll over, and we'll both give you a massage?"

In answer she blushed furiously and turned away.

I looked up at Lisa. She smiled at me with questioning eyes, and I nodded.

Continuing, she teased Becky's ass and thighs. "Ooo, Beckster, you feel so nice. I love touching your body."

One hand disappeared between Becky's legs. From the angle of Lisa's arm, I could tell she had her hand underneath. A few seconds later, Becky's hips jerked and she moaned.

Grasping Becky's far shoulder, I rolled the compliant participant onto her back without a struggle or even the hint of second-thought rigidity.

Lisa pushed Becky's legs apart, while I kissed her lips and fondled her breast.

"You are so hot."

No one argued with me.

Moving to the headboard and pulling Becky up against my chest in a reclined arrangement, I was in position to play with Becky's tits and watch Lisa between her legs.

Becky could watch too, if she wanted, but her eyes stayed shut.

With her cute little nipples stuck out at full attention, chest expanding and contracting with quickened breaths, Lisa looked to me for guidance.

"Skinny, make her come."

She answered, "Yes, Master." Deftly, she scissored Becky's clit between her fingers and then licked it.

Becky reacted immediately by thrusting her hips and moaning.

"Do you like that?" I asked, while teasing her hard nipples with my fingertips.

Becky didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either.

"I do," said Lisa, as two of her fingers disappeared inside, and she clamped her lips on Becky's sweet spot.

Within seconds, Becky's legs bent at the knees and she lifted off the bed, thrashing wildly side to side.

Lisa clung to her pussy, while I clung to her tits, riding out the explosive orgasm.

Becky never said an intelligible word throughout her coming. When it was over, she turned onto her side and curled up into a ball. I cradled her against my chest and Lisa snuggled against her back, waiting for whatever happened next.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12