Fall of '69 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

"Everything all right?"

"No," I answered, entering the room, and flicking on the light. I was surprised to find a bedroom, or more precisely, a studio apartment. So this is where the hired help stayed? Maybe I should move in.

Walking across the plank floor, I opened the window shade. The view was as expected -- corny.

Behind me, in a soft, apprehensive voice, Becky asked, "Doc? What's wrong?"

Turning around, the view vastly improved, although I denied my face the pleasure of expressing it. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" she said, taking a seat on the stained mattress, her shirt riding up to reveal a total disregard for underwear. "You act like there's something."

What could I say that wouldn't make me a total hypocrite? "I'm worried about you."

She smiled with what looked like relief. "What're you worried about?" she asked, lying down sideways and propping her head up on her palm. "I'm fine. I'm having fun for the first time in a long time."

"No you're not. It's the booze and the dope."

Rolling onto her back, her fingers languidly pulled up the hem of her shirt and played in the short, curly hair. "Maybe… a little. Mostly, it's because of you, Doc."

Why do I always get credit for being the bad influence? I said, "I'm sorry," and turned back to the window.

"Don't be sorry. I've never been happier. Come here and kiss me."

"Why?"

"I love how you kiss. When we kiss, my body tingles."

She moaned, and I looked.

With eyes closed, she teased her clit with one finger.

"Didn't Skinny just make you tingle?"

Becky's labia glistened with arousal. "I did it for you -- to turn you on. It's not the same. Her touch just whets my appetite for you."

"I think it wets more than your appetite."

"Don't be jealous," she said, sitting up and removing her shirt. "Make love to me."

Turning to look out the window, I answered, "I have work to do."

The bedsprings squeaked. Becky pressed against my back and unfastened my jeans. "It's break time."

Who was I to argue? After all, she was the homeowner, and the first rule of business is: The customer is always right.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12