Fall of "91" Ch. 01

Story Info
The fall I found passion.
6.3k words
4.57
11.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was twenty one was trying to find myself. I was working at a bar called The Place as a DJ. It was a small bar, but popular with the 21 to 35 year old crowd. On my days off, my friends and I would sit around smoking weed, playing video games, hacky sack. I was going nowhere and having a great time at it.

One evening, I was at Mike and Roy's side of the duplex. We were sitting around one night smoking copious amounts of weed and gaming when two girls walked in. The shorter of the two had a pixie cut and was wearing a bright yellow and orange dress and the other was much taller and wearing a green and black dress. Obviously, they were somewhere between retro and new wave, very eclectic. She had long dark hair and was obviously the quieter of the two. The shorter one turned out to be Karen; she introduced us to her friend China, and they started chatting with my friend Mike.

I was busy loading the bong and wasn't really paying attention to what was being said when I caught something. Karen asked Mike if they had ever slept together. Mike told her that they hadn't. And she started asking him why not, and that she could swear that they had both finger banged a girl named Marcy back in high school. Well that certainly got my attention. She was obviously a bit of a freak. Points in her favor. Since I was now actively paying attention to what was going on, I got a good look at the two of them.

Karen had the perfect haircut for her build. She really did look like a pixie. Short, fair skinned, nice little hand full breasts. In short, very nice. Then there was China. There was something about her that I just couldn't put my finger on. Like I said she was tall and very slender. She had what I would call a graceful neck. And dark eyes that seemed to hold a hint of humor. But something just seemed off about her. I fired up the bong while looking at her and then it hit me. This girl hadn't said a word yet, and she had the biggest damned Adam's apple I had ever seen on a woman. Half way through that thought it clicked. Women didn't have Adam's apples. I had never met a transvestite, so I didn't know the proper etiquette for such a situation. At that point in my life, I had no filter between my mouth and brain. So basically, if I thought it, I tended to say it.

So I exhaled and said "Excuse me Ms." She looked up at me, and I said "I don't mean to be rude, but I have to know something." She cocked head just a bit, taking that as a signal to continue I took a deep breath and asked her "Do you have a dick? That stopped everyone's conversations. The only sound in the room was the ceiling fan running. Some of my friends gasped in embarrassment of what I had just said, and a few others I would swear were ready to deny any affiliation with me. Mike just looked down at the ground while shaking his head. He was used to things like this from me.

And then she answered with a deep voice that didn't fit the tall, slim body it came out of, "Yes I do."

Well let me tell you, everyone's attention was instantly taken off me and focused on her. Karen busted out laughing as hard as she could. When she composed herself, she introduced us to her husband, Freddie. At that point, proper introductions were made. No one there knew that it was Freddie in drag when he walked in through the door. But everyone there had known them both since they had started dating right out of high school.

Turned out that this was Freddie's first time out as China, and Karen had suggested stopping by Mike's because he was cool and his friends were accepting of all people. They figured here was a good place for his outing since he would most likely know everyone. It's just that I was the newest member of the core group of friends. So I guess that made me the unexpected wild card. As the evening wore on, we all became well acquainted.

Over the course of the next month or so Karen and Freddie started hanging out with us quite a bit. One day Freddie might show up, or China might, we didn't really care. They were both pretty cool.

About three months after we initially met, Karen announced that they were being kicked out of their apartment while it was being painted and fumigated. They couldn't stay with Mike and Roy because they had the small half of the duplex. Joe was out because he lived in the guest house behind his grandmother's, and that place was super tiny. So, I got volunteered by default because I had the biggest place.

It was the dead of summer at this point and I only had a window unit in the living room. So I gave them the choice of the hot room with the bed, or the floor in the room with the air conditioner. They chose the floor. I bade them farewell for the night since I was heading to work at the club and wouldn't be home until after three am.

After a busy night at the club, I was both tired and fairly drunk. So, one of the bartenders gave me a ride home since I couldn't drive. I came rolling in at about 3:15 in the morning having totally forgotten that Freddie and Karen were there. They were still awake and sitting at the foot of the couch under a blanket, looking freshly fucked. I headed to the bathroom and changed into shorts and a t-shirt and plopped down on the couch. We chatted for a bit and the world started spinning a touch, so I decided that I needed sleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling somewhat groggy, but very cozy. That's when I realized I was on the floor and someone was snuggled up behind me. I looked down at the arm that was thrown over me, and realized that it was Freddie's.

I said, "Well this is definitely something I wasn't expecting."

Karen then told me, "You got up at around four am and staggered to the bathroom. When you came back, you missed the couch and ended up on the floor."

It was at that point that I felt Freddie's morning wood pressing into me. At that point in my life, I had never thought about a guy that way, but Freddie and I had become pretty good friends, so I was intrigued to say the least.

I asked him what exactly he was doing.

He said "Just laying here."

I took a deep breath and reached behind me and grasped what I would later learn was an eight and a half inch cock. To say I was envious of his equipment would be an understatement. At that time, I was two hundred thirty pounds and six foot three. I had always thought that my six inches was more than enough, so I was somewhat humbled, but I also always considered myself sexually adventurous and never ran from a challenge. I turned over and found Karen resting her head on Freddie's shoulder, smirking at me.

Grinning, I told her, "Stick around because you are definitely going to be next."

"Deal," She replied seductively.

She continued to watch the show.

Freddie ran his hands down my chest and said in his China voice, "Hmm, I love that hairy chest. Not too much, just right.'

He then pushed me over on my back, shrugged Karen off his shoulder and straddled me. He kissed me lightly on the lips and I kept my cool, I had never had a male kiss me before, much less run his hands over me the way he was. MY mind was jumping between identifying this person as Freddie and China. But as those long slender fingers wound their way up my chest, over my neck and into my hair, I found myself getting hard. Freddie started kissing his way down my chest. I noticed Karen leaning back on the couch playing with her nipples and lightly teasing her pussy. I do so love puffy nipples and my eyes locked onto her. My attention was suddenly brought back to Freddie as he pulled my shorts down and licked the underside of my hardness from base to tip.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "Forget her for the moment because you're about to have your hands full for a while."

He started licking me up and down over and over, all the while looking me in the eye. He stopped just long enough to smile at me and then he took my length all the way into his mouth. He held me in him all while moving his tongue on the underside of my cock. Let me tell you, I about lost my shit right there. No woman had ever showed my cock the attention that he was at that moment. It was the single best thing I had ever felt up to that point in my life. He pulled me out of his mouth with a slurping sound. He started licking and gently sucking my balls while jacking me slowly with a firm grip.

Freddie/China looked up at me and asked, "What do you want?"

I was running my fingers through his hair and answered, "You know what I want."

Freddie demanded, "No! You have to say it."

I looked down at him and said, "I want to cum in your mouth."

"Now make me do it," he whispered.

I grabbed the sides of his head and pushed his mouth down and over me. I did it quicker and more forcefully, and the sounds my cock made entering and exiting his mouth only served to drive me on. Soon I noticed that he was doing it all himself. So I let go and just enjoyed the build-up that I knew would soon reach its peak. Freddie was sucking and stroking at a furious pace. All the while I could hear Karen moaning and getting louder by the second, but Freddie had achieved the desired effect. He had my total attention. That when I felt my orgasm building. It started as shivers in my thighs that worked their way up my spine and back to my groin. The world seemed to fade out and stars took over my vision. At that moment there was just me and Freddie.

And then it hit me. My orgasm broke over me. Crashing and rolling up and down my body. When it finally abated I found myself trying to catch my breath and covered in a sheen of sweat. When I finally forced my eyes open, I looked down at Freddie. He was breathing hard as well, and he had a mixture of my cum and his saliva hanging off his chin. He swallowed a big gulp, having obviously caught even more in his mouth. He had such a look of raw desire in his eyes as he asked me if I would please kiss him. He wiped his face off on my shorts that had been removed at some point, as he climbed up my body and pulled me over on top of him. I felt his massive iron rod standing erect between my legs moving back and forth against my now deflating erection, and slick cum covered testicles. He was so aroused that it almost felt like he was humping a bit. I leaned in and kissed him in a way I never would have thought I would ever kiss a guy. But there it was, our tongues dancing and wrestling. He gently attacked my mouth like he needed it to breathe. We finally pulled away.

Karen spoke up, "God, I think I may have just cum as hard as you did, Kevin".

"I highly doubt that," I replied.

She said, "Well it was definitely worth the wait at the very least."

I looked quizzically and asked what she meant by that.

"Well," she said, "Freddie has been wanting to suck and fuck you ever since we met. I finally had to make it happen for him since he never was going to make a first move."

"So, your Apartment?" I started to ask.

"It's just fine," she interrupted.

"Was anyone else in on this," I asked her.

"Nope. This was all me doing something nice for my husband."

I was grinning when I said, "Well, I found it quite enjoyable as well, so what about you China? Do you want to cum?"

He nodded his head at me with a gentle smile. I reached down between us and grasped that huge cock. I had probably only stroked it five or six times when he started cumming. He must have been on the verge for a while. I felt it shoot up onto my chest and his chest in massive pulses as he grunted out his pleasure.

I said "Next time, we're going to focus on you."

His face broke into a huge smile as he said, "Next time?" You really want to do it again?" he asked.

"Of course," I said, "I'm pretty sure there's a lot of stuff we haven't done yet. Plus I would like to get her involved at some point. That is if the two of you are comfortable with that."

"Hell yes I'm comfortable with it," Karen chirped. "You don't think I'm just going to sit by and let you two have all the fun do you?"

"So what now?" I asked, "Because I don't know about you two, but I'm famished,"

They both agreed, since it was almost noon.

"Well, since its Sunday, I say we all get a shower, get dressed, and go down to the River Walk Farmers Market and have lunch. Then, we can come back here and see what we can get ourselves into. How's that sound?"

They both eagerly agreed that it was a sound plan. So off we went.

After we got back, we all checked our phones since we left them at my place so they wouldn't interrupt us at lunch. Karen had a message from her Aunt Faye, asking her to go shopping with her and a few of her other sister-in-laws.

She asked me, "Is it okay if Freddie stays here while I'm gone.

"Well of course, he can" I answered. "Don't be silly."

She went to Freddie and whispered in his ear. Then she gave him a deep, long kiss. She then turned and walked up to me, stepped up on the coffee table that was next to me and kissed me just as long and as deep as she did Freddie. Her tongue tasted delicious, and the fact that she was such an aggressive kisser really pushed my buttons. She pushed herself off me, gave me a light slap on the cheek, and with a little growl she stepped off the coffee table. And with that she walked out the door.

"Well, she's certainly the friendly one, isn't she?"

With a shake of his head Freddie said "Kevin, you have no idea."

We kicked back on the couch and started talking. I had never had a chance to just talk with him one on one ever since we had met. There had always been others around. And it seemed Karen had never left his side when I was around. Freddie told me that was because she had wanted to make sure we got along before she was comfortable leaving us alone. I understood their reasoning, because I still didn't understand why I had gone along with it. And if it had been anyone else I could promise I would have reacted very negatively. But there was a feeling of ease that I had when I was with him. It felt like we had been friends for years, not newly made acquaintances. And Karen just exuded a sense of joy and excitement that it was impossible not to have fun around her.

We talked about music and movies. Freddie was surprised that I was as well read as I was. It seems that when he first met me he had pigeon holed me as a basic stoner that happened to be a nice guy. After a few hours we were talking about our college experiences when Karen called. Freddie talked to her for a bit before he stepped outside with the phone. He walked back in a few minutes later. He shut the door and put the phone back on the end table. The he sat down in the chair not saying anything. I could tell he was thinking, so I reached under the couch and pulled out the tray and started rolling a joint. Four or five minutes later, he walked over and sat on the coffee table looking down.

"I guess you know that was Karen," he said.

I nodded my head as I finished cleaning up the tray and sitting it on the other end of the coffee table.

"She said she's staying the night with her aunts tonight. She figures after this morning you wouldn't have a problem with my staying," he explained.

I stopped him right there and said "Freddie, even if this morning hadn't happened I wouldn't have a problem with you staying. You're a friend, first and foremost. My door will always be open to you. Both of you."

Freddie smiled at me and asked if it would be alright if he kissed me. My face must have given it away, if the look in his eyes was any indication.

I said, "This morning was a sort of a heat of the moment thing. Let's kick back, smoke this joint, and let's work our way up to that. This is still rather new to me."

"Aww, you're nervous, that is so cute. Afraid I'm going to eat you or something?' he laughed.

"To be honest, yeah I kind of am worried that could happen." I said with a smile.

"Smart boy", he said as he got up to sit on the couch next to me.

Freddie looked at me and said "I won't rush you into anything. I want you to be comfortable being with me. I want you to enjoy it."

We lit the joint and smoked it as we found out more about each other. Where we grew up, how I met the group, when he first discovered he was bisexual.

A second joint later Freddie got up and said, "I need a shower. I'll be right back."

A little while later Freddie came out of the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist and one in his hands drying his hair. He stood looking at me as he finished drying off. He hung the hair towel on the hook on the bathroom door and came walking up to me. He pulled his hair into a pony tail and climbed into my lap, straddling me. He ran his hands up my chest under my shirt. He lightly pinched both my nipples as he leaned in to kiss me.

He released my mouth and said "I take it you're relaxed now."

"Well, maybe not that relaxed," I answered.

He smirked as he shifted, feeling my hardness under his ass. He pulled my shirt up and over my head and tossed it aside. We kissed some more as he unbuttoned my shorts. I rose up and he shifted as I pushed them down my legs. It had cooled dramatically as the evening had progressed foretelling a storm. I suggested we move to the bedroom. Freddie hopped up, took me by the hand, and practically drug me to the bed. He pushed me onto my back on the bed and leapt onto me.

I laughed as I said, "You've done this before it seems."

He stopped and looked at me very seriously and said, "Kevin, you are the first guy I have ever been with, and first dick I've ever sucked."

"Well then, it looks like we have until midnight to get in as many firsts as we can," I replied.

We devoured each other's mouths until he leaned back and pulled off his towel and said, "I want you to suck this dick".

I thought to myself, "Someone's certainly came out of his shell." I told Freddie, "Well I guess I do owe you, so it would be my pleasure."

I pushed him onto his back so that propped up on a few pillows and I slid into position between his legs. Suddenly I realized that I was staring at a long, fat cock. It was mere inches from my face. It was a lot to absorb at the moment, and my senses were almost in overload. The first thing that I noticed was that he was almost hairless. The second thing was that he smelt of vanilla and honeysuckle. And finally was the sheer size of that monster in front of me. Any man would kill to have equipment like this. I was in awe of it. It was smooth and yet veiny. It was thick, yet not so thick that it didn't look sleek. It was the perfect cock. And I was about to put it in my mouth. To say that I was intimidated was an extreme understatement.

Freddie said, "If you're uncomfortable with this, we can stop."

I firmly grasped it and started stroking. Freddie shut up and just watched me. I brought the head to my mouth and kissed it. Then I ran my tongue around the large mushroom head and gently sucked the crown. I was surprised that he didn't really have a taste until I got some pre-cum on my tongue. It wasn't as salty or bitter as I had heard it was. I later found out that it was because he was a vegan. I kept licking and nipping at the head of his cock until Freddie gently placed his hand on my head, signaling that he wanted more. I kept sliding my tongue side to side as I slowly slid my lips further and further down that glorious stiff rod. The moment it hit the back of my mouth I knew there was no way I was going to be able to go farther. I used my hand and mouth in unison, trying to do the best job I could. I knew all the things I liked so that's what I did. I pumped him firmly, while keeping my mouth tight enough for him to feel it while allowing my saliva to wet as much of his cock as I could. Soon I tasted more and more pre-cum as Freddie started lightly bucking his hips up to meet me on my down stroke. His thrusting grew faster and more forceful as his grunts grew louder, while his grip on my head grew firmer. Between his thrusting and the grip on my head his cock was going a little further down my throat than I was comfortable with. But I managed a breath here and there, so I decided to soldier on.

12