Fall of The Femme Fatales Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes Amber.
2.5k words
4.42
206.1k
103

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood beside the machine, testing the manacles and various attachments on it. He smiled with anticipation, having plotted his revenge for nearly 3 years. They had foiled his plans then, though they did not know it. Now, at long last, he would take his revenge on them and let them know who it was who had beaten thm. It would be the icing on the cake to see their fear and helplessness, right before he made them his slaves forever.

His name is known only to himself, but he is known among select members of the criminal underworld as The Pharmacist. He is a genius in the areas of chemistry and pharmacology and has made large sums of money creating exotic drugs for the Mafia and others. Always preferring to remain in the background, The Pharmacist would teach the druglords' chemist how to make his designer drugs, for a healthy fee of course.

Now, at the age of 34, he had retired from such a hazardous profession with his anonymity intact. The Pharmacist now devoted his time and energy to the object of his revenge, the capture and enslavement of The Femme Fatales. These 5 heroines had ruined one of his greatest money making schemes, setting back his planned retirement by nearly 5 years. After a great deal of experimentation and hard work, he had developed a drug and procedure that would make them his slaves. As all five of them were gorgeous, there was a very nice aspect to it besides the sweet revenge.

His first target was Amber, a buxom blonde with the power to generate energy fields and channel them. She could short circuit a radio or blow holes through walls. She was a formidable adversary, but was the key to the next phase of his plan. Having studied the heroes for some time, he knew their strengths and weaknesses very well, and had laid his plans accordingly. Amber's particular weakness was art.

The Pharmacist put his plan into action upon the completion of his machine, using some of his immense wealth to set up a new art museum. He made sure that Amber was invited to speak at the opening ceremony as she was a well known collector in the art world. He licked his lips slightly as he watched her speak, his eyes traveling slowly up her 5'8" frame, from her long shapely legs on up to her full firm 36C tits. He grinned as he thought of how much fun he was going to have with those beauties! He smiles as he looks at her lovely face, thinking "Soon you will be mine!"

Amber watched the man approach, eyeing him warily as he smiled and nodded to her. He was a fairly plain looking man, about 6' tall and rather on the lean side. His eyes were grey and his brown hair was somewhat shaggy. She quickly decided he was no threat and smiled and nodded back.

"I like Picasso and Raphael's works myself, but some of these newer artists aren't too bad," He said.

Amber nodded, "Are you an artist yourself?"

"No," he said, "merely a collector. I understand that you are an aficiondo yourself."

Amber laughed, "Yes, I guess I am."

The man smiled and held out his hand. "My name is James. Perhaps you would like to view my collection sometime. I have quite a few pieces I think would interest you."

Amber shook his hand and asked "Anything of note?"

James smiled modestly and shrugged. "I have some works by Picasso, as well as a Ming vase and some Pre-Columbian pieces as well." He grinned inwardly as he watched her eyes sparkle with interest.

"When could you show me?" she asked. "I could show them to you today if you like." he offered. Amber nodded. "Excellent. I'll follow you."

He led her outside and unlocked his Porche. "I can give you a ride if you want." She laughed, then used her powers to slowly rise into the sky. "Why ride when you can fly?" James laughed and opened his door. "I see your point. Follow me."

He hopped in and started the car, then took off. Amber soard up above him, keeping pace with the Porche. The Pharmacist pulled into the driveway of his modest mansion, admiring Amber's form as she landed. They walked inside and he gave her a brief tour.

"Very nice." she said.

He smiled and shrugged. "I made quite a bit of money on the Dot Coms, but got out before they collapsed."

He led her into the kitchen. "Want something to drink? I have iced tea, juice or spring water." "Iced tea please." James took down 2 glasses from the cupboard, one of them treated with a powerful sedative. He poured teas for them both and handed her the glass. "Cheers."

They drank and he led her into his art room. He pointed out various pieces to her, glancing at her from time to time. He noticed her eyes start to glaze and told her he'd be right back. No sense hanging around in the room where she might get suspicious and react before the drug kicked in.

He left the room and went downstairs, unlocking the hidden door to his lab. He walked back upstairs and into the room, finding Amber unconscious on the floor. He lifted her in his arms and carried her down to the lab. He laid her down on his machine and stripped her naked, then attached the specially designed manacles to her wrists and ankles. He then took a syringe filled with his new drug and injected her with it, then sat down and waited.

Amber slowly came out of the fog as she awoke. The first thing she realized was that she was naked. Then she realized she was strapped down to some kind of metal table. She tugged helplessly against her bonds, then tried to generate the energy necessary to shatter them. Amber was horrified when nothing happened.

"Your powers are useless to you now." a chilling voice said. The naked heroine turned her head and saw James sitting nearby.

"You bastard! What do you think you are doing?!"

He walked up to her and idly caressed one of her tits with his fingertips, an evil smile animating his face. "I am exacting a revenge 8 years in the making."

Amber looked at him in surprise and sudden fear. The Femme Fatales had made enemies over the last several years that they had been in operation, but she never thought she would be so helpless before one.

"What are you talking about? I've never seen you before!"

"You ruined a business deal of mine 8 years ago, destroying a lab run by the Torelli family. My lab!! The designer drug I was developing there was destroyed, along with all my notes and research by you and your costumed friends. 5 years work down the drain!!" He shouted.

"Well, forgive us for ruining your little operation!" she taunted him. Instead of making him angry, she saw him smile. Amber was suddenly even more afraid.

James loomed over her, his fingertips still brushing back and forth across her nipple. Amber was stunned as she felt herself responding, her nipple growing hard. "Oh I am going to forgive you my dear, after I've made you my slave."

She scoffed, trying to hide her fear. "You've been using too many of your own drugs if you think I'm ever going to become that you sicko."

He just smiled down at her, his fingertips moving over to her other nipple, making it harden under his touch. "Oh, but you will. You see, I have injected you with my newest drug. This little drug makes the user very very horny, as I'm sure you're beginning to feel. With this drug, and what I do to you while you are on it, I will make you mine forever."

"Never!" she shouted, gritting her teeth as his dancing fingers made her nipples tingle.

James moved his fingers down to her pussy, teasingly sliding one finger up and down her slit. "You are wet already Amber. Tell me you aren't enjoying this."

She tried to keep from moaning, shaking her head even though his finger rubbing her slit made her feel so good. "This is sick...ahhhhh and wrong you pervert!! I will never...ohhhh become your slave!!"

He grinned and thrust two fingers inside her cunt, sliding them slowly in and out. "Mmmmm hmmmm, keep thinking that." He smiled as he felt her hips thrust against his fingers. "You see? Already your body is betraying you."

"Noooooo" she groaned, struggling not to enjoy his sick torture, even though her pussy was throbbing with her need, her breathing heavy as she fought to keep from enjoying it. James slid his fingers out of the woman's soaking wet cunt, then licked her juices off of them.

"Mmmmmmmm sweet as honey. Don't think I'm done with you yet. We're only getting warmed up."

He slid a device up the center of the table, moving it close to Amber's drenched slit. She looked down in horror as she saw a retractable arm with two attachments on it that looked exactly like vibrators.

"Oh god what are you doing??!!"

He laughed at her and turned on both of the vibrators, smeared them liberally with lubricant. "This will finish you off. Once I insert these, your climax will be inevitable...and once you climax, you're mine."

"No no no please don't do this. I can get you help, we can AAAAHHHHHHHH" she cried out as he slid the first vibrator inside her pussy.

She bucked and moaned, her back arching and her fingers curling into claws as she willed herself not to cum. James shook his head, impressed with her strength but knowing she would fall in the end. He leaned over and looked into her fear filled eyes.

"Before you become my slave, there is one last thing I want you to know. Once I'm done with you, you will help me trap and enslave your friends." He grinned at her evilly and then slid the second vibrator up inside her ass.

Amber screamed in pleasure as the new sensation pushed her over the edge, her breathing coming in gasps as she tumbled over the edge, cumming hard. "Ohhhhhhh goddddd yessssssssssssss!!!!!"

James watched her quivering sweat covered body, his cock rock hard with anticipation. He waited until her breathing slowed and her body calmed, then slid the two vibrators out of her pussy and her ass. He leaned over her and said softly. "Amber, can you hear me?"

The girl moaned and nodded, her eyes closed. This was the secret to his drug and the procedure. At the point of climax, the drug worked on the chemical balance of the brain and rendered the victim open to suggestion. After some changes to his formula, James found a way to make the suggestions permanent. He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Good. Now then my dear, from this point on you are my slave. You will obey me willingly and eagerly. You are my slut, and you will take great pleasure in letting me use your body any way I want. Anything I tell you to do, you will do. Your mouth, your cunt and your asshole are holes for me to fuck. Your mind will remain your own in all other ways, but you love me completely now and will do whatever I say. From this point on, I am your Master. Do you understand?"

Amber opened her eyes, still glazed from the force of her climax. She looked up at him and then licked her lips and smiled. "Yes Master. I am yours."

James laughed with triumph and undid her manacles. He took her hand and helped her up from the machine. He smiled and looked her gorgeous naked body up and down, then said "Kneel before your Master."

Amber quickly dropped to her knees in front of him and smiled up at him. He grinned down into her eyes.

"Now then, " he unzipped his pants and let them fall to his ankles, his cock hard and throbbing beneath his briefs. "Take my cock out and suck on it."

"Ohhhhhh yes Master."

Amber licked her lips and quickly pulled down his briefs, then took his hard member in her hands and began licking him hungrily. She slid her tongue up and down his throbbing length and then took him into her hot mouth, sucking on him hard and deep.

"Mmmm just like that slave." James said, his fingers wrapping in her hair as he began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with his hard cock. "Aaaaahhhhhh that feels good."

Amber continued to bob her head up and down, eagerly sucking on the hard thick cock, pleased that she was making her Master happy. She slid one hand down between her thighs and began rubbing her cunt, her fingers thrusting inside of her as she moaned around James' hard shaft. She looked up into his eyes and he smiled down at her, enjoying his power, power that now had a powerful heroine on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm you're such a good little slut. Stand up now and bend over the table. I'm going to give you a reward."

Amber moaned softly as she released his cock, then licked her lips and stood up, leaning over the table.

"A reward Master? Thank you Master."

James smiled and moved up behind her, then slid his swollen cock deep inside her hot wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm yessssssss my dear. A good hard fucking is your reward."

He put his hands on her shoulders and thrust her back against him, fucking her hard and deep. She moaned loudly and thrust her hips back against him, loving the feel of his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh godddddd...ahhhhhhh thank you...ohhhhh Master"

James slid his hands around her body, cupping and squeezing her big firm tits, his fingers rolling her hard nipples as he plunged into her again and again, his breathing heavy as he pumped in and out of her tight wet cunt. He groaned with pleasure, feeling his climax building. He pulled Amber's head back and kissed her deeply, his tongue invading her mouth. She kissed him back deeply, moaning against his lips as his hard cock pushed her closer to the edge.

He broke the kiss and said, "Now cum for your Master slut!" and Amber screamed as she came hard. "Yesssssss Massssterrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhh goddddddd mmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

He continued to fuck her cunt hard, enjoying the feel of her body trembling as she climaxed. His own climax was approaching and he grinned as he thought of one final small revenge. He slid his cock out of Amber's dripping pussy.

"Get on your knees."

She quickly dropped to her knees and James stroked his cock until he came, his cock pulsing in his hand as he shot load after load of hot thick cum all over Amber's face and tits. His revenge was complete for the moment when she smiled up at him and licked his cum from her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm thank you Master."