Fall of Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alrem
alrem
6 Followers

Cassandra can't hold it anymore and she closed her eyes then twisted her neck while she burst into tears. Her heart was filled with shame knowing that the King of Mycenae was intently looking at her royal treasure. He leans forward to launch his attack when suddenly there's a simultaneous hard knocks on his door.

Agamemnon wants to ignore it so that he can continue but another series of louder knocks banged the door. Grunting from annoyance he stands up again and with heavy feet he went out to confront who ever this fool that disturbs him. As he moves out of the door he saw Calcas, he's oracle. He didn't expect it to be him but still furious for being interrupted.

"This better be good or you'll lose your head right now," Agamemnon sneer while clenching his teeth.

"Forgive me my lord if I disturb your peace but I have an urgent message," Calcas said intimidated.

"Go and be quick about it!"

"A foresight come upon me, Pallas Athena was furious on Prince Ajax for harshly molesting her priestess in front of her temple. And I sense her presence with you m'Lord. If you forcefully mate with her, Athena's curse might fell on us. As a matter of fact Olympus was under debate right now if we will be allowed to set home unharmed."

Agamemnon's anger somehow subside with the threatening news. Thinking about the situation he asked, "Is there any way that I can have sex with this wench without triggering Athena's anger?"

Calcas closed his eyes and concentrate, his thoughts flew over a couple of minutes. When he opened his eyes he announced, "there is one way m'Lord. If you wish to penetrate her, you must first bring her to orgasm. This will ensure Goddess Athena that it will be pleasurable to both of you and not only for your self. Aside from that you must make sure that she will not be in pain"

"Darn!" He growls as he stump his hand on a wall. His plan to brutalize his victim was ruined.

After a moment of thinking Agamemnon realize that it will be unwise to offend the Gods.

"How about the other Gods? How can we please them?"

"Only by killing the disrespectful one m'Lord"

Agamemnon was gratified with the latter idea but still eager to resume his pleasurable activity.

"If there's nothing else that you need to say, you may now leave."

Calcas put his right hand on his chest and bow his head then turn around to leave.

When Agamemnon returns inside everything is silent. Nelia was at the corner and sitting at the carpeted floor, her hands were bounded above head. He go to the mattress and found Cassandra lying there, her hands are still at back of her head but her legs were tightly closed again and curled at her knee.

Agamemnon once more look at the curves of her body, "must make her orgasm first… Hah! This will be very easy," he thought with lustful smile.

Cassandra noticed his presence and her heart beats faster again in fear. She's not crying anymore but her cheeks were still damp with tears. She just closed her eyes because she doesn't want to see what his going to do with her but prepare herself for any pain.

He touch her knee and she shivers at the initial contact then he slowly slides it up to her hips while lying down at her side. He look at the sweetness of her face then give her short gentle kisses on her lips. She just feels everything that happens but didn't react. He lift his hand then hold her chin to open her mouth which he did without any repulsion. When he kisses her again, she felt his tongue lick her gums and teeth. Then it probes for her tongue which she avoided but there's not much space to go to. Soon his tongue was rubbing to hers.

His hand slides from her chin down to her neck then to her shoulders. His kissing lips also slides down, first into her cheek then to her neck. She shivers again when she felt a man's tongue on her skin but this time its more gentle. She doesn't know how it happens but her fear was slowly fading. She felt his hand cupped her breast and gently squeeze it. Then he lowered his head and uses his tongue on her nipple, instantly she suck in deep breath during the first lick resulting for her chest to rise a bit. Opening her eyes she look at his face to verify if he noticed it and she saw him grinning at her. Humility raced in her heart and her face reddened so she just close her eyes again and swear to herself not to be affected anymore.

Agamemnon inserted his knees in between her legs to separate them then holds both of his hands on top of her breasts. He lick and suck both nipples while rubbing his hand on its base. Cassandra's hands were no longer at the back of her head but besides her shoulders. She grabs the cloth cover of the mattress in tight grip controlling herself not to give in.

He raised his body so that his not touching her anymore. Puzzled she lay still and wait for anything that may happen. But suddenly...

"Ayyiii!" She yelps as his tongue brushes the outer lips of her womanhood! By impulse she tries to draw back her hips but he hook his arms behind her legs while teasing her in rapid movement of his tongue. Her hands sway downward to push his head away but remembering her oath and she doesn't want to make herself a liar, she put her hand on her face instead to cover her shame.

This is the first time Cassandra felt this kind of sensation in between her legs. She can't describe it but she knows it's wrong. She concentrate to block the intense pleasure he gives her from his tongue. Agamemnon kisses and licks the full length of her slit then thrust his elongated tongue inside. She fights the feeling so hard but she's losing because her juices were now flooding out of her. He smelt her scent and knows that victory was near so he do his job with more intensity.

Cassandra's breathing grow faster, her body was shaking. "Hhhmmpph!" she gasp, she's losing control on her body.

Agamemnon rolls his eyes upward while licking to look to her face. Her hand was gripping her breast while the other was around her neck to interrupt her moans. Her head was facing her shoulder while her mouth was biting her lower lip. He knows that she's nearly at the edge but she's fiercely fighting it. When he felt her legs shiver, he suck her clitoris that is already sticking out, while inside his mouth his tongue probe it hastily.

Cassandra's eyes open wide! That's the last string snapped and she unable to hold it anymore. "Ooohhh!" She nearly screams as wave and wave of her juices flows out. Her legs were clenching together and squeezing his head in between.

After a moment her legs go limp again but she's still breathing heavily. Her breasts rise and fall as she gasps for air hastily.

Agamemnon raises his head in front of her and he licks his own lips to show her the wetness of his mouth that came from her. She blushes again and closes her eyes. She can't help it but tears flow from the side of her eyes. This is the most embarrassing moment of her life! She knows what have just happened and she curse herself for not holding up.

He removes the cloth that encircles his waist. He places her hands beside her and hooks his arms below her shoulders then holds the back of her head. Bringing his lips near her ear he said, "It's just the tongue that you have tasted my princess yet you orgasm like a whore, this is much bigger and meaner."

Hearing his insults makes her sob louder. But she silenced and tense up when she felt the tip of his tool probing on her genitals, tracing its rightful target. He doesn't need to hold his penis to properly aim because it's hard enough to make the intrusion. In fact it's painfully stiff due to the earlier oral activity.

"Oh!" She moaned as he enters her. After he slid half of him in, he just stay there and savor the feeling of her tight hole. Looking at her, he saw pleasure on her face while she bit her lower lip again. Her eyes still shut but her body shivers.

Smoothly he deepened his meat and her juices were flowing again that gives lubrication for both of them. Her hand grips her shoulders in preparation, but she barely felt any pain although she knew that this is not far in size in compare to the first intruder in her womb. When the base of his penis touches her, he halted again then started kissing her cheek. After several seconds he slowly pulled his meat until just the head of his penis was buried inside and push it back again.

Cassandra grips her hand on his shoulders, once again she concentrated her mind so that she would avoid another degradation from not holding her orgasm against his advancement. But his gentleness in his thrusting, his lips that continuously kissing her face and neck, the heat of his body as it covers her and wrapping his strong arms on her shoulders were too much to handle. Slowly her breathing becomes heavy again and her grip on his shoulder becomes tighter.

He moves faster and faster while groaning in pleasure. She continues to bit her lower lip to keep herself silent but deep inside her a lustful feeling were slowly building up getting harder and harder to control. Soon he's gliding his manhood in her in fast motion. Both of them were gasping for air.

What they didn't notice is that Nelia was intently looking at them. She was facing at the bottom of the mattress so that her view was focused on their genitals. She can clearly see the huge meat of Agamemnon coming in and out of Cassandra. She doesn't know what is it but there's a feeling inside her that needs attention. She's rubbing her legs together and there's wetness in between of it.

Cassandra fought hard not to orgasm again but there's nothing she can do and soon her mouth open and her body shook as she reaches another climax. Agamemnon senses this and spurted his own seed inside her with a large groan, "AHHhhhh!"

He stand up and look at her while his penis were getting soft. Cassandra don't want to return his stare and just lay there without covering her body but some tears flows on her cheeks again.

Agamemnon turns around and went to his food storage. Then returns with a metallic tray that contains different fruits on it while biting an apple from his hand. He lay the tray in front of Cassandra who's now seated on the mattress. She haven't eaten anything since last night and really starving so she look up to ask permission. Agamemnon laugh a little because of her sweet looks and nodded. She picks up a bunch of grapes and shyly bite a piece. He admired her glamour because even at a state of full hunger she can still manage to eat in finesse. A true royal breeding.

Cassandra look at Nelia that was looking at the food. She knows that like her, her loyal servant was really starving so she look at him and ask with pitiful eyes, "my Lord can I please give Nelia some of these. She hasn't eaten anything this day."

"I have my own plans for her, just stay there and consume all you can. I'm being good to you because I'm satisfied but don't push your luck too much," he snorted.

He slowly walks to Nelia while holding a set of grapes and a golden cup which comes from the looted treasures.

"If you want to eat then you must earn it like what your princess did," he said while grinning.

Agamemnon noticed a damp part in the carpet where Nelia was sitting. Her knees were bending in front of her chest so her legs were lifted from the floor. He put down the cup and place the grapes in it then quickly jerk his hand in between her legs below her thigh.

"Eeekk!" Nelia yelps as she felt his hands and was about to stand up but he grip her ankles together in his armpit and lift it on the ground. He push her forward to the wall pinning her in her position. She's wearing her palace servant robe but being in this position, her lower body was completely uncovered because the skirt of her robe was raised with her legs. She felt his hands deepened between her thigh and his middle finger were now tracing the line of her slit.

He lift his hand in front of them shining with her juices.

"What do we have here," he said teasingly laughing at her.

Her face blushed and her mouth slightly opened and tries to say something but she's caught in the act with evidence on his hand. She can't really say anything.

"So you're aroused while you watch your princess being mated" he continues while chuckling.

She still stare in blank and cannot react. He let go of her ankles and pick up the cup again. Then he mashed the grapes in it without the stem. After he produces a nice grape juice, he lowered it to his crotch and deep his whole rod that's still coated with his semen and princess' orgasm fluid.

Moving in front of her face with his member still inside the cup he said, "now your going to have some refreshments."

To be continued…

alrem
alrem
6 Followers
12