Fall Semester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Thursday afternoon, Carl was meeting in his office with the head of his department, a Professor Barry Rosen. Rosen observed, "Carl, you old bastard, I see you're up to your old tricks, again this semester!"

"What do you mean, 'my old tricks?'" Carl asked.

"You know exactly what I mean, you old horn-dog. I've seen you around a couple of times with some new cute young thing from one of your classes. You seem to have a way of finding yourself a new piece of ass every year, and this semester, Carl, I think you've outdone yourself. This one's a cutie, and sexy-looking as hell. Exactly my cup of tea. I'd love a chance at her as myself!"

Just then, there was a knock at Carl's office door. Rosen leaned over to open it, and, speak of the devil, there stood Carol. She knew Carl didn't have classes to teach on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons because of his evening classes. She had realized that she needn't wait at her school, grading student papers, when she could just come directly to campus after the end of school at 2:30, so she and Carl could spend the time having glorious sinful sex in his office before they went to class.

The three of them were momentarily speechless. Carol was disappointed that her plan to ravage Carl unexpectedly by this early visit was to be stifled by the presence of this other person. Carl and Barry were shocked to be looking at the object of their lustful musings.

Carl recovered first. "Carol, I'd like you to meet Dr. Barry Rosen. Professor Rosen is the head of the English Department here on this campus."

Barry rose during the introduction, and extended his hand to the object of his fantasies. Carol attempted to shake his hand, but Rosen took it and lifted it to his mouth to kiss it in the style of a mannered costume drama. He actually said, "Enchanted, my dear," while holding onto her hand for maybe a few seconds longer than was comfortable for her.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it, then," Rosen said, moving to the door and sliding out past Kern. "I've got to get ready for the big budget meeting tomorrow. And," with his eyebrows raised, "Carl, remember what I told you, huh?"

"Yeah, Barry, I'll see what I can do for you."

As soon as he was gone, Carl pushed the door closed, locked it, and the two of them started a marathon afternoon of fucking. They managed to get to class only a few minutes late, cunningly entering separately to disguise their association from the rest of the class, as if any of them cared one way or the other. After class, they rushed back to Carl's office for another session of wild fucking before Carol finally headed home, exhausted. Her own student's homework papers would have to be graded tomorrow, or maybe over the weekend or maybe, what the hell, maybe not at all.

Carol was living at her sexual peak, and she had drained her older professor completely. He was glad he would have the weekend to recover; he had cum twice before they went to class, once when she had given him head, deep-throating him for the first time, and then again when they fucked. Then he had cum again while fucking this young wife and mother after class. That was record for him, and he had to admit to himself, that Carol, more than any of his other campus conquests, rang his bells louder (and more often!) than they had ever been rung before, and he just couldn't seem to get enough of her. But he finally may have met one that he couldn't dominate.

The next week followed this pattern, with Carol coming to Carl's office at about three in the afternoon, twice a week, and the two of them fucking until they had to get ready for class, then coming again up to his office after class for another fuck or two. Finally, Carl had to tell Carol that he just couldn't keep up this pace. She could come before class or after, but not both.

Actually, Carol had just about reached that decision herself. And it was here that the pattern that Carl had always realized in these affairs was being duplicated. After weeks of steamy sex, the novelty, frankly, was simply wearing off. A lot of what turned Carol on about her sex with her professor was the naughtiness of it, how different Carl was from her husband, and how illicit their trysts in his office were. And a lot of what got Carl so turned on was that Carol was a new conquest, another victim of his self-styled rampant manhood and power.

But after a while, it just wasn't new any more. There wasn't really much risk, and after weeks of familiarity, the sex was starting to seem like, well, like plain old sex with the same old person. Carol wasn't perfect, and Carl found her quite a bit too assertive, sometimes, to properly fulfill his fantasies of domination. And for Carol's part, now that the sexual haze was clearing a bit, she could see that Carl was a skinny, divorced, middle-aged guy, for all his intellectual prowess and sexual energy.

For that matter, Carl's sexual energy wasn't all that it had been. When Carl couldn't get it up any more, he would often service Carol with his mouth, and he soon realized he was doing this from some sense of obligation. Similarly, when Carol was on her period, she would rather have just avoided any sexual contact at all, but she felt she owed Carl something, so she would come to his office and suck him dry. In both cases, it was okay, it felt good, but it wasn't the passionate, wild explosion that they had enjoyed at first. Little by little, it started to feel like they were a couple ... kind of like they were a married couple.

Carl knew the signs. Often, now, they would go to the coffee shop after class instead of up to his office, not really ready for making the effort of more sex together. When they were together, they usually only had sex once, maybe with some oral foreplay, but only one orgasm each. And frankly, that's all either of them really wanted, now. Now and then, one or the other of them would "beg off" a meeting, Carl saying there was a mandatory faculty meeting, or Carol that she had to take her daughter to the doctor, or both of them just taking a pass, and neither questioning it too much.

But the semester wasn't over; Thanksgiving was next week, so there would only be a couple more classes, and Carl didn't want it to end this way. He hadn't completely dominated her as he had hoped, and he thought he knew of a way to make her do that one more demeaning thing that would prove to both of them that his was the will that she obeyed.

On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, after their class, and after their now-usual and somewhat tepid fuck in his office, Carl broached the topic. "Carol, aren't you having fun anymore with me?"

"Oh, Carl, I wouldn't be here if I weren't enjoying being with you!" Carol whispered.

"Yes, but, you've got to admit," Carl went on, "we're just not as hot for it as we were at first."

"Well, I guess that's to be expected," Carol admitted, "once we've been together so many times." Carol had been keeping a mental tally, and recently realized that she'd probably fucked her college professor in this semester more times than she'd ever fucked her husband in their ten years of marriage. It was bound to get a little familiar after a while.

"Want to try something to spice things up a little?" Carl asked, with a devilish smile on his face that she hadn't seen for weeks.

"Sure, I guess ... depends on what it is you've got in mind."

"Leave that to me," Carl said. "Just come early for class on Tuesday next week, and I'll have a surprise for you. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure!"

Carol wasn't so sure, actually, and said so, "Carl, I don't know that I'm prepared to do just anything with you, you know. We've had some fun, but I don't know what you have in mind!"

"Just trust me, sweetie."

The Tuesday after Thanksgiving was a typical Colorado winter's day. It had snowed the night before, and all that day the temperatures remained low, but the sky was crystal clear. The sun shined with a power never felt by people at sea level, and in spite of the freezing cold, the snow on the streets melted from the solar radiation. When it ran away into the shadows, it froze again quickly, creating sheets of ice in the gutters, and icicles hanging from the eaves of houses.

Wondering what Carl was up to, Carol was distracted all day from her teaching, and her students, a little wound up still from the two-day vacation last week and beginning to anticipate Christmas Break (it was still called that, then), razzed her all day about little mistakes and lapses in concentration.

By 2:30, Carol was tingling with excitement again as she hadn't been since that first encounter with Carl in his old Plymouth. When the final bell rang and the kids went home, she packed up her materials and rushed to get to her car in her hurry to get to campus and satisfy her curiosity and to satisfy that craving she was feeling again for the illicit sex she had enjoyed so much.

She tried to overcome her eagerness and drive carefully, being aware of the icy conditions. She certainly didn't want to have a wreck, but even more so, she didn't want to miss whatever it was that Carl had cooked up for her.

As usual, Carl had paused when he was about to enter her with his penis, and asked her, once again, "You know, Carol, we aren't going to make love here. This is fucking"

"I know."

"Then say it!"

"This is fucking, Professor Fellows, just fucking, just like the dozens of other times we've fucked here on your couch. Fucking, not love!" Carol said, as she pushed herself up underneath him while guiding his cock straight into her pussy, where it went in all the way in a single stroke.

They both knew that something was going to be different today, but Carol could only wonder what it might be. Nothing was different so far.

Carl knew, though, and he was aware when the door to his office opened and closed quietly, admitting Barry Rosen. While Carol continued fucking her hips up at Carl Fellows, Barry Rosen watched while he silently took off his own clothes, revealing the pudgy body of a sedentary man in his mid-fifties, but one with a rampant erection, an erection larger yet than Professor Fellows', and much larger than what Carol had become accustomed to at home with her husband, John.

"Remember, Carol, it's just fucking. Just fucking. A different cock for you," Carl said as he stopped his rhythmic thrusting, and withdrew his penis from her warm, wet vagina. He knew he had been seeping pre-cum into her, pre-cum fully loaded with vital sperm. Carol's eyes opened, and she looked at him quizzically, then gasped a little when she focused beyond him to see Dr. Rosen, naked and with the largest cock she had ever seen on a man, approaching the couch as Carl got up and moved to the door to lock it, before sitting at his desk to watch.

Carol realized then what Carl's special activity was; this was one of the possibilities she had considered that he might come up with. And she had already made up her mind to go along with it, if that was what it was. The allure of the forbidden, a new, unfamiliar sex partner, was too strong to resist by her newly awakened libido.

With Barry Rosen, there were no preliminaries; Professor Fellows had gotten her well warmed up, and well moistened. Rosen took only a moment to slide his cock-head up and down a few times along the length of her slit, then he paused to be sure he was lined up correctly, and simply slammed his cock deep into her cunt. As large as it was, Rosen had no resistance at all pushing his much larger penis, steely-hard now, into her receptive cunt. The violence of his unexpected thrust literally took Carol's breath away, but it also dislodged her diaphragm. This forceful assault into her vagina was something completely new to Carol. She certainly could feel the difference! She placed her arms alongside her head, grabbed the arm of the sofa behind her, smiled and stretched, pushing her slender young torso upward against the pudgy belly of the man above her to engulf every inch of this new, more filling rod.

Rosen, for his part, said nothing. He had been fantasizing about this moment for weeks, since he and Carl Fellows had been interrupted by Carol at Carl's office door. He braced himself with one arm on the sofa and one foot on the floor, using the other hand to manipulate Carol's luscious breasts, breasts he had been dreaming of for weeks. His thrusts were different from Carl's (and certainly different from John's!) -- whereas Carl would slide his penis out a few inches then slide it back in until it was nearly all the way in, Rosen yanked himself out until only the head of his cock was left in her pussy and her inner lips were distended, being pulled outward by the girth of his shaft. Then, leaning his whole weight towards her, he would slam his entire length into her cunt, bottoming out every time. She had never felt anything touch the depths Dr, Rosen was reaching with his cock now, and his rough and demanding style was thrilling to her, fulfilling her joy in being taken completely by a total stranger. Every plunge was a hydraulic ram into her vagina that forced Fellows' earlier semen deposit up through her cervix into her uterus.

Rosen was older than Carl by several years, and Carl in turn was a decade or more older than Carol. Rosen's sexual response, in spite of his excitement and enthusiasm was much slower to develop, so their fuck lasted a long time -- long enough for Carol to have several orgasms, which Barry Rosen and Carl Fellows both enjoyed watching (and hearing) very much. This young woman was giving herself willingly to these two old men and seemed to be loving it! As she climaxed, her pussy tightened around Rosen's penis, further squeezing the potent, sperm-laden semen up through her uterus into her fallopian tubes.

Rosen had refrained from masturbating for a week (sex with his own wife was a thing of the past). When he finally felt the tightening between his balls and his asshole that he knew signaled the oncoming orgasm, he knew it was going to be a strong one. He involuntarily pushed his rigid cock even harder into Carol's sopping, slimy cunt and began pumping semen into her as she hit another great orgasm from feeling his sex juice shoot up into her cleft. As they cummed together, Carl, watching from beside the couch, also began to shoot his seminal fluid, and it landed across Carol's breasts, throat and face.

Rosen seemed to continue ejaculating forever, but it could only have been for a minute or less. After the apex of his cum, but while he was still cumming strongly, he began pumping into her again, churning their mixed fluids into a froth around her cunt lips, and forcing the mixed ejaculations further into Carol's fertile organs. Fellows reached in and rubbed his semen all over Carol's breasts and face, then leaned forward to rub his still-erect penis on her face, finally pushing into her mouth. Carol didn't resist. She had completely surrendered to the beast within herself, willing to perform any act, however perverted or obscene, with anyone, as long as he had a nice, hard cock to push into her.

Carl called the Department office, and had them send a runner over to the classroom building to post a note on the door that class had been cancelled for the day.

After Barry finally finished his huge cum into Carol's twat, he pulled out and sagged to the floor of the office. He pulled Carol down with him, wrenching her away from Carl's cock, which she had been sucking. The combined juices of Carl's, Barry's, and Carol's cums were drooling out of her sopping twat, and left a slimy trail across the leather of the old couch. She landed on top of Rosen's pudgy body on the floor of Fellows' office.

Rosen's cock was now soft and somewhat smaller. But Fellows was ready to go again. He had no idea whether Carol was ready, and didn't really care. He lay on the faux Persian rug on the floor of his office, and pulled Carol off of Rosen's tubby body, and over onto his own. She knew what he wanted, and sat up, straddled his hips, and reached down between her legs to grab his erection and guide it into herself, ignoring the over-sensitivity from just having been royally fucked by a massive prick. She lowered herself onto Carl's cock, and fell back into that sexual haze, a trance in which she just lifted herself up and lowered herself down until her whole world was the fantastic feelings of a man's hands all over her tits and a man's cock, some man other than her husband, some man who only wanted her for sex, that man's cock throbbing up into her again and again as she pumped herself into another frenzy, then climaxed again and again, until finally, Carl prepared to shoot a load of semen into her sopping-wet cunt.

As she felt her professor's cok begin to throb, and she knew he was about to spew his semen into her, she felt a new sensation. Rosen had recovered himself, and watching Carol impaling herself onto Fellows' prick had given him a new, raging hard-on. Kneeling behind Carol while she was still astride Fellows' cock, Rosen rubbed the tip of his drooling, cum-sodden penis up and down through Carol's butt crack. He reached down between his legs and felt around for her anal opening (he couldn't see it -- his own belly was in the way!) When he found it, he reached behind himself and grabbed the squeeze bottle of aromatic lotion he had seen on Fellows' desk and squeezed a large dollop of lotion into his hand, then applied it liberally within Carol's butt-crack. She tensed and flinched away from his hand and the coldness of the lotion, yanking hard on Carl's cock which was embedded in her cunt. He gave a grunt; it hurt, but it also felt kind of good. He started again to thrust his hips into her, seeking to reach his climax; some of the lotion dribbled down onto his scrotum.

Meanwhile, Rosen was massaging Carol's ass-crack, then gently pushed a finger into her asshole. She was shocked and distracted from enjoying her professor's efforts, and yelped out, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Push out a little," Rosen said, "it'll open up and we can both fuck you at once!" It was at this point that Carol knew she had gone too far. She knew people did anal intercourse, but she never imagined that she would be asked to do it. John certainly would never dream of such a thing! She knew it was probably impossible to avoid it now, but having two men at once, one of them in her asshole, was farther down this road than she really wanted to travel. And yet, her perverted need to prove to herself that she was willing to step beyond her "nice" persona and intentionally be evil, made her brace herself against the pain she realized she was about to experience, and cooperate in her own debauchment.

To accommodate Rosen, Carol pushed out as if she were on the toilet, and Rosen said, "Oh, yeah, like that!" He pushed in another finger, and Fellows paused his thrusting. Carl could feel something moving along his cock as Rosen's fingers probed Carol's anus.

Then Rosen lodged his cockhead against Carol's ass; the bulge of her ass cheeks was going to keep him from getting it all into her, but his cock was long enough to give her asshole a great fucking. Dr. Rosen was not a sophisticated lover; he had only one speed and technique for humping his cock into a woman, and Carol was expecting what happened next.

Barry Rosen forced his hips forward as hard as he could, and his rigid penis plunged into Carol's lubricated opening. Carol had been expecting it, but she could never have prepared herself for the pain that went with it. It was almost like childbirth, or, more so, like having a huge bowel movement when she had been constipated for days. She cried out with her pain, "Oh, fuck! Wait! That hurts!"

Fellows could feel Rosen's cock slide along the length of his own cock as it thrust so suddenly into her ass. Rosen also was in pain, as the penetration into Carol's tight anal opening had spread the sensitive head of his penis, tearing the split that ran down it from the opening at its tip. He also cried out, "Jesus!"