Fall Semester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Barry Rosen wasn't one to quit easily. He pulled back to where his cockhead was still barely buried in Carol's asshole, and as he did, a frothy tan-colored foam of the mixture of hand lotion and shit oozed out around him. He plunged back into her, thrusting again as hard as he could, actually relishing the little bit if residual pain he felt on the tip of his cock.

Below them both, Fellows started to try to fuck Carol's cunt from below, but the weight of both Carol and Barry on top of him made it difficult. But he had been close to his climax even before Rosen started to probe Carol's ass, and simply the idea of how the two of them were ravishing this sexy and adulterous wife and mother was enough for him to start squirting sperm-laden semen into Carol's snatch.

Rosen had reached around Carol to squeeze her right tit, grabbing a fistful of it and gripping it tightly, or just pinching her nipple as hard as he could, forcing his fingernails into the tender flesh. Below her, Fellows used his right hand to slap her left breast as hard as he could, hitting it with his open hand again and again, every time he thrust up into her cunt. Carol didn't really quit feeling pain from Rosen's fucking of her ass, but as she was subjected to this additional pain and humiliation, she also started to feel a heightened sexual excitement and pleasure, and when she felt Fellows' cock bulging in her cunt then start to ejaculate into her again, she, too began a massive climax.

Her body stiffened, and both Fellows and Rosen realized she was experiencing a powerful cum. Fellows' cum was almost painful, it was so strong, and Rosen could feel Carl's throbbing penis through the walls of Carol's bowels. Rosen was tangled in the maze of legs behind them, and was a little self-conscious when he felt his balls drag along Fellows' sac underneath him. But Carol's climax triggered his own, and he forgot all that and began to squirt his semen into Carol's ass.

As the three of them finished their cums, Barry and Carol slumped down onto Fellows' body below them. "For Christ's sake," Fellows cried, hardly able to breathe, "you're squashing me down here! Get off of me!" He rolled to the side, and unceremoniously dumped his student and department head onto the floor alongside of him. As he did, his still somewhat erect penis plopped out of Carol's cunt, dragging after it her diaphragm, which fell out onto the floor along with copious amounts of semen and Carol's vaginal fluid.

Rosen pulled his softened cock out of Carol's tender and tormented ass, and reddish-tan foam gushed out after it, the churned up mixture of shit, semen and a little bit of blood from both of them. "Fuck, look at that!" he said, wiping his now-limp cock all over Carol's ass cheeks to clean it a little.

"Oh my God," Carol cried, "look at that!" as she saw her diaphragm lying there on the floor, slimy with sexual fluid. "Oh, my God!" She knew she had been taking a chance all along relying on an old-fashioned thing like a diaphragm and spermicide, but she never thought her wild sex would dislodge it completely. All sexual thoughts vanished as her heart was in her throat with anxiety, wondering if she was now pregnant with the baby of one of these men.

"Well," Rosen said, rolling over and giving the startled Carol a kiss on her lips, which were still covered with Fellows' earlier ejaculation, "that was fun. My office is right upstairs ... come on up any time you want to do that again!"

Rosen struggled to his feet, and pulled on his underwear and pants, not bothering to try to clean himself. "That was one great fuck! Carol, you're one hell of a sexy woman; I'm glad you like to fuck around on your husband! Carl, keep it up!" He laughed at his little joke, and with that, he grabbed up the rest of his clothes and shoes, and left Carl's office.

Carol was sitting up with her back against the couch, and Carl had gotten his breath back, and struggled to sit up beside her. He leaned in to kiss her, but she was in no mood any more for anything of the kind, and pulled away from him with disgust. She picked up the slimy rubber disc. "For Christ's sake, Carl, look at this! Don't you know what this is? Don't you know what this means?"

"Yeah, okay! It's you diaphragm!" Frankly, Carl wasn't worried in the least. This seemed to be Carol's problem, not his. "So maybe you got knocked up? Would that be such a bad thing? I mean, you're a married woman ... just go home and fuck your husband silly, and if you're pregnant, he won't know the difference!"

Carol slapped Carl hard across the face, the action sending her ample breasts jiggling. He couldn't help watching them with pleasure even while he rubbed his stinging cheek.

"You bastard!" Carol shouted. "I don't want to get pregnant! Not from you or that fat old man Rosen!" she cried. "If I'm going to have another baby, I want John's baby; I don't want some manipulating asshole's baby and then try to foist it off on John as his!"

"Well, then, honey," Carl said calmly, "you should use something more dependable for birth control, like the pill! Anyway, abortion's legal, now. Just get rid of it!"

Carol slapped him again, although the thought did pass through her mind that he was right. If she was going to continue to fuck around with other men, she better use a better birth control method.

"No!" she said to herself. "I'm done with all this! As good as it is (and, Good Lord, it is really good!), I know I've gone too far. I promise myself, if I just get away with it this time, I'll never stray on John again!" But even as she was thinking that, she knew that she might like to try out fucking some other guys. Maybe they weren't all assholes like her professor. Maybe there might be even bigger cocks and better orgasms out there somewhere!

While she was thinking all of this, she was cleaning herself up and getting dressed. Professor Fellows sat on his stained faux Persian rug, his limp penis dripping sadly on the floor, while he watched her. He knew it was over between him and her. And that suited him fine. It was time. At registration for Spring Semester, he had already seen the girl he wanted to seduce next, so he needed to move on. But today had been a fantastic finish to his time fucking Carol, and as far as he was concerned, it all couldn't have come out better.

Carol's final paper and final semester exam earned her "A's" again, and an "a" for the course, and she knew that her good grades were truly earned, not given out by her professor in return for what she had been doing. In the last couple of classes before the end of the semester and the start of Christmas break, neither she nor Professor Fellows said a word to each other. She stayed quiet in class and kept a low profile, just wanting to get her teaching accreditation and get out of there.

Carol's school also let out for Christmas Break, and she had a couple of weeks to get ready for Christmas. What with all the time she had spent up on campus getting fucked in Carl's office, she had let her holiday preparations go.

As cynical as Carl's suggestion about having sex with John to disguise her possible pregnancy, she knew that that was what she needed to do, and John was very pleased when Carol seemed all of a sudden to show an even higher level of sexual interest in him that she hadn't shown since they were dating. He knew from keeping up with her "secret" journal entries that she had been fucking around with her professor, and he figured that her libido was just tuned up several notches.

He also knew that now she was worried that all of her extra-marital fucking might have gotten her pregnant, and that her apparent sudden interest in sex with him wasn't entirely due to his own allure. Not only that, but he guessed that she was feeling a little deprived now that she wasn't getting fucked regularly after class twice a week.

Her period, usually very regular, was in fact very late. But, finally, just before Christmas, it did come, to her great relief.

When John saw the cylindrical cardboard tube in the bathroom trash can, he was a bit relieved, too. He actually wouldn't have minded if Carol had been pregnant, even if he couldn't have been sure that the baby was his own. John loved kids, and would have been happy to have another baby in the house. But the cardboard tube meant that Carol was menstruating, and therefore, there was no pregnancy. And he was happy for her that she didn't have to worry any more about being "caught" in her wild illicit fuck-fests by getting knocked up.

When he saw Carol the first time after seeing the used tampon sleeve, he smiled at her and said, "I see your period finally came. Good! I'm sure you're relieved!"

Carol was taken aback. What did he mean, exactly? He seldom even noticed when she had her periods. Why would he think she would be relieved and not uncomfortable as usual? Did he just think that maybe she had been worried about her health because her period was delayed? Or did he know something. Did he know EVERYTHING?! Surely, SURELY he didn't KNOW?

END