Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, I felt her fingers leave my skin, making me open my eyes. When I did, I noticed her excitement and felt my mouth go dry while other things were... not so dry. The hard flesh arching stiffly from between her legs was like nothing that I had ever seen. It was as thick as my forearm and easily as long with a large, plump head. The skin was smooth but covering a large web of veins that stood out in ridges against the hard shaft and large sac that was beginning to swell even larger.

I felt her hand on my face and looked up just in time for her to kiss me gently with her soft, wet lips. The kiss was amazing, gentle but firm and demanding. I felt my knees go weak and then something soft and round was between my legs, rubbing against me. I almost fainted at the sensation.

She pulled away from the kiss and I could feel the throbbing member slide along my core until her swollen tip was pressing against me. When she entered me, I nearly collapsed, impaling myself on her fast enough to make me cry out. The pleasure was enough to make me orgasm right then and not stop cuming the entire time she was inside me.

As she continued to slide in and out of me, I began gushing with my continuous orgasm, spraying her with my juices. The pleasure was so intense, I began seeing black spots. When I closed my eyes, colorful stars exploded behind my eyelids and I could feel the waves of orgasmic pleasure in every fiber of my being.

When she finally came, I had no idea how much time she had spent inside me. I was pretty sure that it hadn't been that long but it felt much longer. Her orgasm felt like liquid fire inside me, spreading out from my center to saturate my entire being with heat and power. I could feel her slide out of me like a huge serpent but the feeling only intensified when her thick, now flaccid member slapped loudly enough against her thigh that I could hear it through the intensity of my pleasure.

The moment she exited me, I felt something begin to change inside me. The molten energy flowing through me began to condense at my core and I could feel something happening to me. There was a heavy feeling growing between my legs that evolved into yet another orgasm that drove me to my knees with nothing else to support me. I ended up on my side, racked with tremors from the impossible pleasure that I just endured.

My body felt strange. There was something different about me but I could hardly force my eyes to open, let alone take stock of myself enough to know what had changed. It was when my hand touched part of me I didn't recognize that my eyes flew open enough for me to look down and see what was different.

I barely had time to feel shock before Lilith appeared above me, straddling me to expose a dripping sex behind her heavy sac. She reached behind herself and grasped a part of me that sent my eyes rolling back in my head. When a sensation different from anything I had ever felt before erupted from between my legs, my eyes flew open to watch Lilith bouncing up and down on my waist, her huge sac and member slapping my stomach.

I could feel a sensation building inside of me different from all of my previous orgasms. It felt good but within moments, the pleasure was so intense I thought I would explode, screams erupting from my throat. I felt myself spasming and then what had to have been an orgasm erupted from between my legs.

When the tremors finally stopped and I could breathe again, I felt whatever connecting me to Lilith change until I could barely feel it and something heavy and wet slapped my thigh.

I knew what it was but it was still hard to believe that the feelings I had were coming from the large, thick flesh that now lay limp along my thigh. I hadn't even seen it clearly before Lilith rode it to orgasm.

After she climbed off, I had the chance to look at it more clearly and I was surprised at how beautiful it looked. I could feel the wet flesh of my thigh and new, heavy balls underneath it. The soft flesh was slick with Lilith's juices and, while not as long, thick and rippling with veins as hers, was still large and beautiful. My whole body jerked when I touched it and I could feel something changing within me. Just running my fingers along it brought it back to life and I was shocked when it again stood stiffly from between my legs, almost painfully throbbing with need.

I grasped it and slid my hand up and down the slick shaft as I had seen others do. The pleasure from that one act was amazing. As I gazed down at my new appendage, I saw Gemini move between my legs and kneel, preparing to enter me with her two turgid shafts. I felt the first spread the lips of my pussy as the second began to press against my anus. My juices had coated me well enough that both thick cocks slid in easily, bringing a familiar pleasure that somehow made me feel comfortable in spite of the situation in which I found myself.

As I looked into Gemini's faces and the emotions and lust that they contained, I felt something so amazing that my eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned loudly. If I thought what I felt earlier was amazing, whatever was happening at that moment brought me to pleasures more powerful than anything I could ever have imagined.

When I finally managed to look down at my cock to see what was happening, I saw Lilith's head bobbing up and down on my new cock while Gemini fucked me from behind. Lilith was alternating between swirling a long, nimble tongue around the exposed head of my cock before wrapping the lush, full lips of her tiny mouth around it then swallowing the entire shaft.

This didn't last long before another intense orgasm threatened to crash over me. I could feel the immense power of it building in my core and my new balls simultaneously. Lilith sensed it too because suddenly, I felt her hand kneading my new sac, opening the gates to send my orgasm crashing down upon me.

The feeling of it was more powerful than anything I had yet felt and I completely lost track of everything but the impossible pleasure of it. I felt like my entire body was a sexual organ, convulsing in a sea of orgasmic pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, I felt the ecstasy begin to subside and realized that I was lying on the ground alone. Lilith had stood up and was addressing the group while Gemini knelt beside me.

"...juice from our new sister is sweet. I now recognize her as one of us."

Gemini helped me to my feet and brought me to stand before my new queen. I felt wobbly but was able to stand on my own. She was still naked and had a trickle of what must have been my semen on the edges of her mouth and on her chin. I felt a sudden urge to lick it off and kiss her when Gemini subtly nudged me in that direction.

Lilith turned her immature face up to me and gazed intently at me as I leaned in to kiss her softly, licking my sweet, creamy juice from her lips and chin. The taste was much like Gemini's but the texture was not as rich.

"Sister, you have been accepted into our order and made one of us. You may now choose the form and name by which all here assembled will know you."

I thought about what Gemini had said about choosing a menacing form and decided to take her advice. I had no idea what other types of demons I might encounter and it seemed to make sense. As for a name, I liked Lara but it just didn't seem to fit anymore and I wasn't sure what did. I decided to choose a form first and then find a name that fit.

I wanted to be beautiful and terrifying. In my mind, I imagined myself taller, maybe 6'3", with sinuous muscles, a more prodigious member and a heftier sac. I was happy with my black hair and pale skin, also deciding to keep the angry crimson scars that covered my body. Instead of the black, feathered wings, I imagined bat wings, the color of my flesh, with sharp, black claws that curved from the top joints. I liked the idea of horns and made them six inches long and black to match the claws on my wings. They were about four inches around at the base and tapered to a sharp point. A tail sounded like fun too so I decided to see what I thought about a cat's tail. Of course it had no hair and was a little thin so it didn't look like much, even though I enjoyed waving it around. I decided to put a barb on the end and tiny ridges down the back which gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. Thinking about a cat made me want claws too so I fashioned my hands and feet into curved sharp claws with hard, bony ridges, giving myself enough padding on my toes and fingers so that I would only scratch when I wanted to. Finally, I wanted a face as beautiful and frightening as my body so I shaped my face into the most beautiful visage that I could imagine while transforming my eyes into yellow cat eyes. I also gave myself fangs and a long, lithe tongue that could easily extend a hand's length past my lips.

When I was finally in the body that I wanted, I opened my eyes and gazed at Lilith. She smiled and nodded, her smile broadening as I grinned and showed her my fangs.

"You have chosen a form that will serve you well among demons, young incubus. By what name do you now wish to be called?"

I thought of a few names but they quickly flew from my mind as soon as I thought them. I was surprised because I had one in mind already but found myself completely unable to speak it. I tried another one and again, could not give it voice. I guessed that I couldn't use anyone else's name and immediately understood. I could use any word or make one up but it could not be my old name, nor could it be one that is already being used by another.

Finally, I thought of a name that I knew would roll off my lips easily and would fit me completely. I smiled as I thought of it and imagined others using it. When I spoke, my voice was clear and strong.

"I wish to be called Ketara."

"May all here assembled know that Ketara is now one of us. Sisters, welcome her to our order." With those words, Lilith touched me and I felt the effort of holding my new form relax completely. When I opened my eyes, Lilith had moved back to sit on her throne and I found myself confronted by Gemini. She took my hand in one of hers and led me back to where I stood before, kneeling down with me and positioning me to lie on my back with my wings, arms, and legs outstretched. Reaching down, she took my large, now semi-erect member in her hand and quickly had it throbbing with need.

She mounted it slowly as I felt someone move between my legs. Gemini began bouncing up and down on my cock, working her two shafts and four large balls with all six hands until she came quickly, covering me with her cum. Though most of it went on my breasts and neck, I managed to catch plenty in my mouth and eagerly drank down the sweet, creamy nectar.

When she got up, I was confronted by a sister I didn't know. She was as black as onyx; hair, eyes, and flesh. She even had black teeth and a black tongue. I couldn't even tell where she was looking.

"Ketara," she said she sank down onto my cock, "I am Neeva."

I felt another sister slide her member into my pussy while Neeva began to impale herself over and over on my cock, working her own furiously until she lifted herself off and fired her load into my waiting mouth. Again, it was sweet and creamy, making me crave even more. When Neeva moved, I watched another sister take her place and noticed a line of my sisters behind her.

I lost track of how long I lay there as I met the rest of my sisters in the same manner. I learned each one's name and saw that each one was unique and beautiful. With each new load that I swallowed, I felt stronger and more comfortable in my body, remembering the name and image of each sister who's cum I drank. When I looked around, I noticed that the sisters not waiting to greet me had begun an orgy which soon spread to everyone in the room. By the time it was over, I had met every one of my sisters and was covered in their cum.

"Ketara," Lilith said from above the tangle of exhausted bodies in which I found myself, "You have now been welcomed by your sisters. Gemini will show you to your rooms."

Gemini helped me up and began leading me from the room. I noticed that many of my other sisters were leaving as well, though most were teleporting out. I was looking forward to knowing Hell well enough that I could teleport wherever I wanted to go. As we walked, I felt my body absorb the cum that was covering most of my flesh until it was completely gone.

Gemini told me how much she liked my new form and commented on how well I will fit in looking as I now do. She was also impressed by some of my choices, like the eyes, claws, and tongue. She winked at me as she said it.

When we got to my rooms, I was amazed by the beauty and size of it. I had a large, main room that branched off into three smaller rooms. Two of the rooms were small and off to either side of a larger double door which opened into a room almost the same size as the front room. This room branched off into a very small room on one side and a large tiled room on the other side. The tiled room held a very large tub set in a raised platform that took up most of the center of the room. A wooden door and a glass door stood to one side while a smaller glass enclosure stood to the other.

Gemini said that I could decorate however I chose and that all I had to do was imagine what I wanted and it would appear. For the next hour, I decorated my rooms in as lavish a fashion as Gemini and I could imagine before exhausting ourselves with each other. It felt good to be home.