Fallen Angel Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man could have been a porn star, knowing how to arrange himself in the most provocative poses. Her eyes dropped lower. He was huge, but then again, he was seven feet tall. It would have been ridiculous for him to have a penis the size of the average Edenian male, which was about six to seven inches. No. The spectacular phallus presented before her was closer to twice that size!

"Twelve," he smiled with pride, flexing his hips.

"Don't read my mind," she snapped!

He made a show of looking taken aback. "I don't read minds, Luci. I was a reaper not a Master Guardian. Besides, what you were thinking was written all over your pretty face." He licked his lips, the black pupils within those big, glowing, blue orbs dilating wide. "Touch me, Luci. We're allowed."

The temptation was too great. Everything about the fallen angel lured her in; his face, his body, his mesmerizing voice begging her to stroke him. How could a girl resist.

Luciel wrapped her hand around him. His flesh was hot and seemed to throb as if his heart beat there. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around. Wow! He shuddered, obviously enjoying her explorative touching. His hips bucked as she stared at the exquisite cock in her grip, twelve inches of smooth skin, sun-kissed gold, like the rest of him, except for the meaty tip. It was a rose blush, shaped like a big luscious strawberry. She licked her lips holding his glowing gaze. He groaned as if in pain, then shook his head reluctantly from side to side, answering her silent question. No...but he didn't seem pleased about it either.

She explored every inch of his velvety length as his knuckles turned white from gripping the edges of the table.

"Oh, Luciel, that feels so good," he groaned, as his red wings fluttered behind him, trying to cool his excited body.

How easy it would have been to plunge a knife into the beautiful fallen angel at that moment, while he panted with lust. Could she find the strength to destroy him? She could do it now...jump up, thrust her hand through his ribcage and rip his heart out. She had the ability to do it.

Her other hand came up and rested on his thigh, the thought ruminating in her mind.

He closed his eyes in ecstasy, a soft sob escaping his lips as he let his head fall back in surrender. His blond hair cascaded onto the surface of the dark brown table, as his abdominal muscles rippled. He held her spellbound. It dawned on her that, not only was his turning into a demon a shame, but his previous rank as a reaper, prohibited to pass his amazing genes forward, damn sacrilegious too. As for what she was contemplating....

"Luci... you've got to stop. I'm going to come." He clenched his teeth, obviously reining in his need to release.

"I want to see you come, Davariel," she whispered tenderly. "Feel you spill yourself on my hand...taste you." Luciel visualized the beauty of that moment; the pearly fluid bathing her fingers, or spilling onto her breasts, her face, her mouth. She shuddered

"I'll be punished," he wailed. "Please. They'll hurt you too if I taint you."

She paid no mind to what he said, mesmerized by the thought of seeing his magnificent cock erupt, unaware of the danger until it was too late.

The four demons she saw in the chamber the night before appeared, snatching him away from her. The clawed fingers of one of them held him by his hair. Davariel struggled to release the painful hold on his golden tresses, snarling at his captor. The demon only laughed at him, as did the others.

She tried to get to her feet to help him, but found herself in a tight power hold.

Davariel's demon sword appeared in his hand and he plunged it with precision into the grey demon to his left, killing the creature in an instant.

The other two used their power to slam him face first on the table, sending his sword flying away. Her heart twisted when she saw the river of blood that flowed from his nose.

His cute nose!

They held him power-bound from his waist up, with his arms outstretched. Luciel watched helplessly as one of them plunged a knife into his wrist, nailing it into the wooden table. Davariel let out an agonized scream. Black blood pooled around his ravaged wrist, until it dripped to the floor in a thin trickle.

The demons hooted hysterically.

"That was cruel, but amusing. Let's try not to damage him too much, though. Remember what Lucifer said."

"Our dark prince entertains us so much," the blue cackled.

"F-fuck...you," Davariel panted.

The burgundy demon caressed his ass, then looked up at her with a malevolent smirk. "Is he not the most stunning creature you've ever seen? Ah, yes. The Divine One certainly made this precious beauty with much love. Too bad he's fallen into our very capable clutches."

She watched in horror as the other two demons stroked him, leaving bleeding cuts here and there. One of them leaned down and let its tongue stroke one taut, rounded buttock.

"Get the fuck away from me," Davariel exclaimed furious, then cried out an expletive when the hideous creature sank its sharp teeth into his flesh, marring the once perfect skin. It bit him twice more, making him shriek before the burgundy slapped the demon away in aggravation. Blood poured from the fresh wounds.

Davariel's face was colorless beneath the blood that smeared it and looked as though he were fighting to remain conscious.

Luciel prayed he would not.

"Enough! I want to fuck him and you're in my way."

Davariel's face reflected the horror Luciel felt and, once again, he renewed his struggles.

"No!" His eyes glowed brighter and Luciel's chair spun around with a jerk. She felt him trying to use his powers to push her into the room. She fought against him to release herself.

The demons laughed. "What's the matter, dark prince? Don't you want your little girlfriend to see how we love you?"

"He's never protested before. Just turns up his pretty ass and lets us all fuck him."

"No!" Davariel snarled.

Horrified, she heard his grunt of pain.

"I'm going to fucking kill you the first chance I get," Davariel screamed.

They only laughed louder.

"He must be trying to impress the virgin. Make her think he doesn't enjoy the feel of a good cock up his ass."

"And in his mouth." Malevolent laughter ensued.

A loud thump on the table had Luciel stiffening. There was scratching, as if one of the demons were moving around on top of the wood. She heard Davariel snarl through clenched teeth. A series of loud slaps made her flinch.

She sucked in her breath as she imagined what was going on, her eyes round with horror.

"Open!" The demon's voice growled.

Another loud slap reverberated through the room.

Stop it! Stop hurting him! She tried to scream these words, but there was something preventing her from opening her mouth. All she could do was whimper.

Grunts of pleasure and an ominous silence from Davariel gave her chills. There was a rubbery-like force enveloping her. Davariel had her wrapped in his power despite his agony. Again, she tried to release herself, but he only increased his hold. She could sense his intense pain and anger.

Time dragged. They continued to punish him.

Her tears flowed. She felt guilty for what was happening to him. He'd implored her to stop and she hadn't listened. Now he suffered because of her.

How could they do this to him? He's the dark prince!

Once in a while she'd hear him try to protest, hear movement behind her, the harsh slapping of skin against skin, the sharp gasps, the feral grunts and snarls of the demons. At one point, she heard him throwing up, then his silence again. Revulsion clawed at her insides making her nauseous too.

Was there no end to this nightmare?

She felt the air around her vibrate with a renewal of gathering power just before her chair flew into her room. The door slammed behind her as the momentum propelled her from the seat onto the bed, making her grunt.

"No! No-no-no, Dava!" She scrambled from her sprawled position on the bed and darted to the door.

Locked!

Using her powers, she tried to unlock it, but found it useless. He was blocking her again.

Heart racing, she began kicking and pummeling the door with her fists, screaming for them to release him.

She should have put him out of his misery when she had the chance. At least he wouldn't be suffering now.

"Davariel," she sobbed!

Chapter Four

He awakened to darkness, lying on the cold wooden floor where they had continued to fuck him, taking turns. They forced him to submit and abused his body with a violence he'd never experienced before. He felt bewildered!

Night had fallen and the demons were long gone.

His stomach muscles clenched and he was able to raise himself up in time to spill the contents of his stomach on the floor. He hadn't eaten for more than a day and only spewed up bile and the semen forced into him. His ass burned, and his wrist was a bloodied, swollen mess, adding to his misery.

He was the dark prince! Why had they done this to him?

Rage flared within him at his humiliation. They would pay! He'd make sure of that.

Luciel called through the locked door of the room he'd pushed her into as the demons abused him.

He felt ashamed. Even though she hadn't seen what they did to him, she'd heard it all.

"Why am I so cursed," he whispered in misery to himself, as he pondered all of his downfalls?

Born into the slavery of a holy sect that denied him the right to love, he'd renounced his rank as reaper. Fancying himself in love, he'd accepted the task of guarding the gates of hell for a siglon, one hundred sun orbits, dreaming of returning to Levinia with an honorable discharge to take her away and have a family of his own, like other white-winged Seraphs.

He'd been nothing more than an ignorant fool.

He still remembered the cursed day he'd fallen from grace. He had been sitting upon the same stone he always sat upon, day after day, high on a cliff overlooking a turbulent ocean. Thirty sun orbits had gone by since he'd accepted the task of guarding the gates of hell...alone, on the God-forsaken planet of Megdoluc.

It had once been thriving and green, but over-building and over-population had almost killed the small planet nestled into the perfect spot between two binary blue stars. They were just far away enough to provide the planet with warmth and light, without burning it up. Still, all that remained of the once lush foliage were a few scraggly trees scattered about. The rest was all boulders, dried dirt, and the ruins of cities abandoned siglon's before he'd ever been born. Even the ocean was black, poisoned and still polluted.

In the distance, he could see one of the four super-volcanoes that existed on the planet. The one south of the equator had erupted, giving the sky a hazy look. The others constantly rumbled in warning.

The beings that had once populated the planet had long fled from the disease and pestilence that had abounded at the time, the ugly little planet forgotten. It was just as well. Once the volcanoes blew, the planet was going to go into a frozen hibernation for a few siglons, making the environment too harsh to sustain human life. All that remained were a few insignificant devils that lingered close to the hidden portal of hell, buried beneath miles of violent, churning seawater. There were many portals scattered throughout the universe, there was even one on Earth, but they were all hidden and well protected by death angels, like him.

He remembered how lost he felt, how each night he'd cry beneath the light of the multiple moons, wondering if anyone missed him. Had father Gadriel told her of his love for her? Would she wait for him?

It suddenly didn't matter. All he wanted was someone—anyone—to love and to love him. He wanted a home with a family to go back to, maybe even sire a few chicklings of his own. "My very own family unit," he sighed with a smile.

Movement to his left had his whole body shifting into kill mode. He could see each individual molecule of air as it swirled around him and spotted the black aura of the little devil that taunted him every day.

"Come closer," Davariel invited, making his voice sound sweet.

The little devil snickered. It looked like a five-year-old child with thick gleaming ringlets on its head. Its skin was completely jet-black and it had glowing yellow eyes. Red markings flecked its little bat-like wings and sharp tipped tail, denoting that soon it would grow into a larger adult devil.

"Every day you invite me closer and every day I tell you that I still remember how you turned my sister into ash with the same sweetly intoned invitation," the little creature answered him with the same melodious cadence.

Davariel smiled with a shrug. "I was bored."

"No. You ache. Your soul weeps from solitude."

"But I'll be gone soon."

"When are you going to believe me?"

"Never."

"Never is a long time, Da va riél." The little devil sat on his haunches watching him with keen yellow eyes as the ocean breeze toyed with his gleaming, black spirals. "Today the high priest will come to you with news that you will not like. Then he will want to console you by fucking you through the scantivale."

"Gadriel loves me."

The little devil laughed. "Is that what it's called? I thought it was just perversion."

"Enough." Davariel frowned.

"What he's been doing to you is forbidden."

"It's just a game we play."

"A game where he enjoys full sex with you while covering you with the scantivale so that your aura and his don't become tainted. Were that to happen then everyone would know that he's been fornicating with you since you were just a small chickling. How old were you that first time? Seven...eight sun orbits?" The baby devil scoffed again. "He smeared your tender little ass with anesthetic ointment so you wouldn't feel his cock ripping you. You bled for days after that. He told you it was because you'd overfed yourself forbidden fruit and you believed him. Such sweet...dim-witted innocence."

In shock, Davariel remembered the long forgotten incident.

"He...he loves me." He's the only one who ever said so.

"He only loves himself, death angel. You're only a convenient fuck for the high priest. A very gullible and obtuse one."

Just as the devil predicted, Gadriel arrived, landing a small transportation cruiser on the high cliff where Davariel sat. Exiting the cruiser, he carried a black cloth bag over his shoulder.

The tiny, child-like devil scrambled away behind a boulder.

When the high priest saw Davariel, he rushed over with a huge grin and embraced him.

"My sweet angel! When are you going to forget this nonsense of renouncement and come back home to me?"

He felt the dark haired reaper's erection straining through his black leather pants as he pressed himself against Davariel's scantily clad body. Black wings wrapped around Davariel, holding him even tighter. Gadriel tangled his fingers and hands in his blond hair, holding him prisoner as he plundered his mouth.

Davariel didn't want the high priest to kiss him. He felt confused and cursed the day he'd started listening to the little devil's ramblings.

"Stop. Please." He tried to disengage himself from the reaper. "Levinia...have you finally spoken to her?"

Gadriel drew back with an annoyed expression on his countenance, his dark brows drawn over his eyes. "Levinia. Always that slut Levinia!"

Shock and then anger filled Davariel. "Don't fucking call her that!"

Davariel saw stars! It took him a while to realize that Gadriel had slapped him and he'd fallen to the ground like an idiot.

He blinked, dazed, the taste of blood in his mouth. Gadriel ripped off the black loincloth Davariel wore, exposing his bare ass to Gadriel's groping hands. Then the cool transparent material of the scantivale covered him seconds before Gadriel fell upon Davariel's back.

"She can never love you like I do, you ungrateful, spoiled chickling!"

Davariel felt furious.

"Get off me," he demanded, his black wings spreading out underneath the scantivale.

"Levinia is betrothed to another, Davariel. At this moment I'm sure her ass is as full of another Seraph's cock as yours will be. Forget her, my love. I'm sorry I hit you. A moment of jealousy, that's all. Let me love you, boy."

His cold, insensitive words registered in Davariel's mind. Levinia betrothed? Another Seraph loving....

"No," he wailed, his tears streaming down his face as he felt his heart break!

"Don't waste your tears for a whore, boy," Gadriel whispered licking his ear, as his cock began to probe him gently. "You have me. You know you're my special boy. My sweet boy."

Davariel stiffened, his sobs choking him. He didn't want to be fucked. Not today...not ever!

"He never spoke to Levinia, Davariel."

Gadriel jumped off him. He heard the high priest unsheathe his sword and turned to see him opening his wings. Father Gadriel would have forced himself upon Davariel if the little devil hadn't spoken.

He never loved me. No one ever really has.

"Vile creature," the older reaper hissed, his eyes going black in kill mode.

Davariel had come across a special sword, one he thought he'd never use. When Gadriel lunged at the little devil, Davariel stepped in his path and chanted the incantation to summon the sword.

"What are you doing?" Gadriel frowned. "Where did you get that?"

"You used me and lied to me." His voice was still tremulous with tears.

"What?" Gadriel's eyes widened. "No! Never!"

"You've been defiling me since I was a chickling."

Color drained from the high priests face. "It was our special game, Dava. I haven't defiled you. You're still a virgin...technically."

"How about spiritually, reaper," the little devil interjected behind them?

"Shut up! Davariel, kill that unholy thing!"

"As you wish, father," he hissed.

He attacked the black winged Seraph who had lied and used him like a whore since he was a child. The demon sword sparked fire with each hacking strike against Gadriel's. They rose higher and higher in the sky over the raging sea.

Ear shattering blasts signaled that the four super volcanoes on the planet of Megdoluc had erupted. Soon, black clouds of ash choked the sky, which took on a reddish tinge as the twin blue suns disappeared from view.

It rained fire, but the warring holy warriors were oblivious to it. Blinded by fury, Davariel's blade sliced through Gadriel's chest and blood poured down into the churning sea below. Massive waves, about a hundred feet and more, seemed to reach up toward the fighting death angels, trying to drag them down into the violent, roiling, black depths. Where Gadriel's blood fell, a funnel began to stir, the sound deafening. Lightning crashed and boomed, and the wind howled like a hellish soul in torment. Then the stench began...the fetid stench of death and decay. The funnel grew larger until devils began flying out of it in hordes of thousands. Despite the exploding volcanoes, it began to grow cold on the planet, the tomb-like chill emanating from the funnel.

Davariel's blade caught the High Priest at his throat, nearly beheading him, and then plunged into his heart. Blood sprayed everywhere. Gadriel fell into the very center of the funnel, dead eyes wide with shock. The minute he disappeared, the sea froze over instantly, the massive waves looking like spiraling canyons.

The devils flew around Davariel chanting "Master" as he glided to land upon the shore. He looked down at himself. Blood covered his hands, arms, and torso. There was so much. He could feel it cooling on his face. His tears flowed.

The little devil approached him with trepidation.

"All your life you've been nothing but a prisoner. Your own mother cast you out like refuse. The only person who professed to love you used you to satisfy his lustful needs...even though you were just a naive child. He took advantage and robbed you of your innocence, your freedom, and your chance at love."