Fallen Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt drained.

He's definitely a cambion. He must've fed off my energy. She didn't care.

She kept her eyes closed, letting herself sink deeper into the comforting embrace of sleep. He was gathering her against him, murmuring about needing to tell her something she might not like.

Not now. She was too sated and happy to hear something she wasn't going to like.

*******

Davariel stared at her sleeping form in his arms, feeling his eyes sting with moisture. It was better this way after all.

He pulled out of her, feeling her internal muscles cling to him, as if not wanting to relinquish his presence from her body. He could have kept fucking her...for days, but she wasn't a Seraphian female and there wasn't any point to getting her accustomed to the mating habits of his kind. They had no future together...he had no future.

How he wished she had completed her task...to rip his heart out. How blissful he would have received that ending while embedded in her lush depths. The demons weren't going to give him such a swift nor pleasurable end.

He pushed away the horrid images of his awaiting torture. Luci would be gone from what was left of his life. He didn't want to mar this last moment of happiness with such thoughts. The nightmare would begin soon enough.

Davariel removed the remains of the shredded condom, then caressed her concave belly. How wondrous it would be if his seed took root there...inside the woman he loved. How happy he would have felt to have a normal life with a life-mate and children.

But he was born cursed. He had to remember that. Love and happiness could never be for him.

Well, at least he had this moment of happiness. He wanted to savor it just a moment longer.

He lay by her side smiling with the delight of being near her...of loving her.

"If only this moment would last forever." He sighed, his eyes caressing every feature of her exquisite face in wonder. "I'll make it last forever in my mind. It'll be my happy thought when I die." His smile broadened. He reached over to trace her lips with his fingertip. "I love you, Luci. Thank you for my happy thought." He just wished he could have heard her say the same to him. He would die never having heard someone tell him they loved him and mean it. "That's okay. As long as you're safe, that'll be enough for me, my love."

He kissed her damp cheek and realized she needed another bath. Looking briefly at the tub of warm water, he decided he'd lick her clean, versus waking her by putting her into the water again. Besides, he just wanted to taste her one last time.

Davariel went about his task diligently, licking every inch of her in adoration.

When done, he rose with a forlorn sigh and summoned the dragons. They had to take her away now. Prolonging the inevitable was dangerous for her.

"Master?"

Davariel bent and took Luciel into his arms. He held her like a sleeping child as he sobbed like one. My Luci. Kissing her plump lips, he turned to the dragons. "Take her away now, and please keep her safe. I love her," he implored.

They morphed into their human forms and Remuel climbed in through the window. He frowned and shook his head. "Why don't you take her away and just stay with her?"

"I'm bound to them. They'll find me and they'll hurt her to punish me." Davariel placed his sleeping beauty into Remuel's arms. "Just take her away. Take her directly to Earth. It's well protected now by more Seraph Master Guardians."

"What about you," they asked in unison?

"I must face my destiny now...the one I made for myself by choosing this." Davariel opened his wings in defeat, and then let them drop limply behind him, his head bowed.

12