Fallen Angel Ch. 14 & Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands touched them, pushed. He felt his body smothered by hundreds of tiny bodies and wings. He could no longer move his wings, but he continued to thrust himself into Luciel, feeling on the verge of spilling. He wanted the love-making to last forever, but knew each second he savored the ecstasy of being buried in her lush depths years were going by for their sons.

Suddenly, Davariel fell with a thud on the ground of the cave in Megdoluc with Luciel beneath him.

Luciel gazed up at him wide eyed.

Davariel looked around, stunned. The cave was empty; the portal gone. He looked back down at her and the realization hit him. Imbedded deep within her, they were one.

"Dava?"

Joy filled him like never before. He began to rock harder into her.

She rolled her eyes in bliss with a ragged moan. "W-we're back?"

"Yes, my love. After I fuck you to within an inch of your life and get you pregnant again, we'll go find our boys."

"Oh, God, Dava!"

Her breasts bounced with each thrust. He watched her face, saw how her body contorted beneath his, so close to the edge of ecstasy, the scent of it perfumed the air around them. He tortured himself with the pleasure of holding back his release and teased and taunted her with the promise of it, keeping her climax just out of her reach till she was sobbing and begging beneath him.

"Yes, my love.... Now."

Luciel exploded beneath him, her muscles gripping and releasing him till he thought he'd die from rapture.

"I love you, Davariel."

The words sent him over the edge. He thrust to the hilt and spilled. He bucked again with a roar, his tresses falling all around them like a veil. Fire still licked up his spine, and he bit his lip, fighting the urge to growl in lust and resume pounding into her. She was Edenian; he needed to pace himself.

"Oh, well, Dava," she sighed contentedly from somewhere beneath his mane.

Panting, he shook back his unruly locks and gazed down into her sweet face. She had a smug smile. Silly girl. She should know by now. Davariel smiled back at her before giving her a light kiss on her plump lips. "But, my love, I'm not done yet."

Epilogue

A little more than three hundred years before Davariel and Luciel's return:

Ashriel's black boots echoed in the pale grey corridor of the Master Guardians' space station, Alpha 7. Aria led him into a white room occupied by twenty Seraphian Master Guardians. They sat around a long black table with a wall of thick glass at the far end showing the beauty of space. His scowl deepened as he looked into their faces. They were protecting Davariel's successor, his demon son.

"Where's the other one? There were two."

The White winged Seraphs looked guilty for a moment.

"The other child disappeared. It doesn't matter because the one who can really cause devastation is with us," a raven haired Seraph said from the far end of the table.

Ashriel leaned over, placing his hands on the gleaming black table. "Why haven't you destroyed the demon child?"

"His soul is pure innocence, Ashriel." Aria looked at him in alarm.

Ashriel snapped upright with a snort. "With the incredible capacity of becoming unholy."

"We won't kill him." The raven-haired Seraph stood striking the table with his fist.

Ashriel glared at him.

"Besides," Aria interjected, "he's under the protection of a Dominatio."

Ashriel gasped in disbelief. "What? Impossible! He's just an infant!"

"Ashriel, if another dark prince ever rises to throne, this child will be our only chance at salvation," another Seraph argued.

"And if he's the one that falls...like his father?"

Aria shivered. "Then God help us all."

12