Fallen Angel - Seductive Angel Ch. 04

Story Info
Scarlett and Eoin Finally get together.
5.3k words
5
2.9k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Part II of the Fallen Angel Series

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 4

Scarlett flew above the scene of debauchery and watched as Eoin dressed, packed up and left towards his fishing camp. All while the two girls lay basking in their orgasmic glow. It almost half an hour before the girls began to stir and Scarlett went into the trees to listen.

Cindy was the first to speak, "OMG, nothing like that has ever happened to me. He was so big I felt him in my stomach, and I couldn't stop cumming. Not only did he know how to use his monster cock, but his mouth and fingers were just as devastating"

Charlene had a dreamy look on her face as she added, "I have been lucky to get one orgasm, but Eoin took me to a place I've never even dreamed of. He knew how to destroy a woman's ability to think or even control her body. I was out it with my mind in a lusty stupor, while my body was spastic in its orgasmic exuberance. "

Cindy pensively added, "Why did he just get up and leave? Did he have another honey waiting for him or is he just a Fuck um and leave um kind of guy?"

Charlene added, "Well either way we both had a fucking we will remember for the rest of our lives."

Both girls hugged as they wound down from the fucking Eoin had given them. Scarlett watched and compared what she had seen Eoin do to what Lisa had done to her and she knew there was no real comparison. She knew her assignment was to seduce Eoin, but he had already seduced her heart and mind. Her body trembled at the thought of him dominating her and heaping endless orgasms on her, but her assignment was to seduce him. Deep inside she knew that this was something she really wanted to do, she wanted to be one of his conquests, but she also wanted him to be hers alone.

She knew that he had many lovers and he was a great cocksman. Scarlett didn't really know what it would take to make him hers, but she was willing to give it a try. The lusty look in his eyes whenever he looked at her told her seducing him would be easy but keeping him would be difficult.

Scarlett watched Cindy and Charlotte compare notes on the sound and through fucking they had received and then left to find Eoin. She knew where he was going to be, so she headed to his fishing cabin. He was not there yet, and she went in to explore the place. It was small but stunning in its appointments. It was an A frame with a loft overlooking the Little Red River. The rest of the lower level of the cabin was a living room, kitchen, and bathroom, but the view of the river was incredible.

God's handywork was on full display and Scarlett spent an hour soaking in the scenery and the absolute beauty of the place. At the end of the hour the sun was starting to set, and a gorgeous sunset bathed the area in unreal light then she heard tires on gravel and knew that Eoin had arrived. She flew up to the loft to await his arrival and the door burst open revealing his strong rugged form.

Scarlett watched him with excited and anxious trepidation, knowing that she was expected to convert him to the righteous path. She knew that her powers of persuasion would not work on him, because she felt that she was sadly lacking in that department. Her sensuous and desirable body was the only other tool she had, and seduction was something she remembered from her days as a woman. However, she had never seduced anyone as an angel, and she was worried what would happen.

Scarlett had seen Eoin drive women wild with his hands, mouth, and impressive cock. Could her angelic body stand up to the erotic drubbing the other conquests had received? Could her heart, mind, or soul stand up to the love and desire she felt for him? She had no idea what the next few minutes would bring, but she knew it would be something she would never forget. The excitement inside her sexual core generated butterflies in her tummy, turned her nipples into hard pleasurable knots and her pussy began to seep like a leaky faucet.

She watched from the loft as he carried in his luggage, food, and drink. At the end he popped the top on a beer and relaxed watching the river flow beneath him. As darkness began to settle in over the cabin, he stripped off his clothes, took a shower and climbed the ladder to the loft. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw her there and a lusty smile slowly crossed his face. His eyes raked over her naked alabaster flesh, stopping for long lustful looks at her breasts, tiny waist, and womanly mound.

His hunger was palatable, and she could feel his desire. Her hunger matched his cravings and her body showed it as her nipples hardened even more and her pussy wept her glorious nectar. The smell of her arousal began to permeate the small loft as he moved towards her, she unfurled her wings and lay on the bed. He took her gently in his arms and curled naked form against his. She expected him to just take her, but he caressed her softly touching all the places she had dreamed he would.

Scarlett had so many emotions running through her she didn't know what to think or feel. She felt ashamed, excited, guilty, and turned on, as well as, humiliated and energized. She didn't know what to think or feel, but she knew she needed to feel Eoin's arms around her and the warmth of his love enveloping her. The first time she saw him, she noticed his 6'2" strong muscled, masculine athletic body and right now Scarlett needed that strength. She wanted to him take her in every way he could imagine, conquer her mind, heart, and body, then make love to her surpassing her dreams.

His masculine dominance made her feel free, secure, and protected, but at the same time she wanted to submit to him. Her submission was her ultimate gift to him and with his strong arms wrapped around her she felt passion, desire, and bliss like she never felt before. Eoin held her tightly while she snuggled into his embrace with her naked form rubbing sensuously against his and her wings wrapped around both of them and nestled in his arms.

He laid her on the bed and looked at her beautiful face. The lusty confusion was plain to see on her face. Scarlett wanted him in the worst way, and he wanted her just as bad, but the whole angel persona stood in the way. He scanned her absolutely perfect face and body, taking in her magnificent perfection and unblemished and glowing skin. She was completely nude and yet, her arms and legs were red with what looked like manacle marks.

He had no idea what they were or what happened to her. Her breasts, belly and legs all were the flawless female form and even her wings seemed ideal for her. So, Eoin surmised that she had been always naked, and someone bound her, but what he didn't know is whether she had been sexually molested. It was obvious that whatever happen and watching him fuck the daylights out of the girls in the park had left her so physically aroused that he could see her trembling with desire and smell her sexual scent.

Eoin kept ogling Scarlett as he contemplated how make love to this vision that had haunted him for the last week. He never pictured an angel with the fabulous curves that Scarlett had. Her full heavy breasts and womanly hips invited him into her body, but he held back knowing this was very special. He spread some lotion on the red stripes across her wrists and ankles. As he rubbed the lotion into her skin, Scarlett moaned and squirmed under his touch. He watched her reactions carefully making sure not to hurt her and he gave in to his desires spreading lotion over breasts, belly and hips. However, the moans didn't seem to be pain and they sounded passionate.

He crawled nude beneath the sheets on the other side of the bed. He reached over and pulled her body into his so he could cradle her next to him as starred into each other's eyes, but as he ran his hands over her soft skin she moaned softly and sensuously. Scarlett's wings hid several parts of her delicious body and he casually unfolded them from her form.

He looked at her face and while she looked back at him, her mouth was open in a pant and her tongue was licking her lips. As he looked down, he noticed her breath was coming faster and her nipples were engorged. This time he was sure that her moans were laden with fiery passion. Not a word had been said, but the longing in her eyes told him exactly what she wanted.

Scarlett was reliving being tied to the spreader bars and her body was being caressed. Her orgasms seemed to rush back, and her nipples got hard. Her pussy started weeping nectar with her body clinching and begging someone to love her. In mind's eye Eoin was making love to her, bound nude body and he was going to take her to the heights of passion he had given to so many other women. However, something was different he looked more heavily muscled and his cock was massive. Scarlett wondered if she would be able to take his enormous cock, but knew she wanted to try.

As Eoin's hand caressed across her belly moving towards her breasts, she arched her back and thrust her breasts upwards in a plea. He moved his hand up caressing first one breast then the other and with a lusty moan, her back arched even further thrusting her breasts into his hands. Eoin leaned over, took one of her engorged nipples into his mouth, and began to caress it lovingly with his tongue. Scarlett took a deep gasping breath then let the air out with a shuddering moan. To Eoin this passion was love music and dream come true.

He ran his hand down her quivering belly, slid a finger through her pussy lips, and he found her wetter than he somehow knew she'd ever been. He switched to her other nipple and began to lash it lovingly with his tongue as he slid two fingers into her silky, wet pussy. Her hips tilted upwards begging for his fingers to go deeper and Eoin accommodated thrusting his fingers deep into her pussy. Eoin made sure to rub her g-spot with each thrust and caress her clit with his thumb.

Scarlett's breathing was ragged, gasping and halting as her whole body began to rise in an arch off the bed. Her wings lifted her towards his hands and her whole body craved the passion she knew was coming. Eoin felt her whole-body quivering, reaching, and climbing towards him as he continued to suckle her nipples and finger her wet, wanton pussy. Suddenly she quit breathing as her whole body tightened and bowed in a tight muscle clenching cum. Eoin tried to keep fingering her pussy, but she had clamped his fingers in place. However, he was still able to thumb her clit as he extended the most massive orgasm, he'd ever seen.

Her body stayed in her gravity-defying arch as her orgasm overwhelmed her for what seemed like a full minute before her body fell back to the bed. Eoin lifted his head from the nipple he had been nibbling on and looked into her open eyes filled with love and he had to kiss her. Eoin moved up and began to kiss her lips gently and softly, but Scarlett was having none of this as she hungrily attacked his mouth in a demanding kiss.

As he pulled back from the kiss, he looked into her eyes and saw a need and hunger he'd never seen, and she confirmed it when she said, "Eat me, fuck me, conquer me, make me cum and make me feel your love."

He stared deep into her eyes and growled, "I must warn you that what I want to do to you is wild, perilous and impure. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

Scarlett attacked his mouth like a starving woman, and he felt loving passion grip like never before. She released his mouth long enough to beg, "You're my devil and you tempt me every time I see you. I can't resist you and I want you to show me things I have never known or felt. I want your passion to dominant me and vanquish the angel inside of me. I want to be yours for as long as you will have me. Take me now and prove you are the man of my dreams."

Eoin wasted no time and kissed down her belly and sucking her wet fragrant pussy lips into his mouth and sucking all the nectar from her pussy. The minute he started eating, her hips came back off the bed feeding her pussy into his waiting mouth. Eoin grabbed her butt in both hands and began to give her pussy full tongue thrusting licks with flicks of her clit at the end of each lick.

She moaned gloriously, spurring him on, "Oh GOD, AAAAHHHHH ... Take ME to heaven and SHOW ME the rapture only you can! OOOOHHHH YES ... MORE ... MORE.

Her panting breaths spurred him on, and he could feel her belly quivering again as she began to reach for another cum. When she was almost there Eoin sucked her clit into his mouth and began to love on it with his mouth and tongue and she shattered into another massive cum, screaming her completion.

"Oh god ... oh god ... oohh mmyy god ... again ... AGAIN ... aaahhhhh ... oh god again."

Eoin released her clit and began to suck on her lips again and when she started to come down, he sucked her clit back into his mouth and she blasted into another back-bending cum. However, this time she didn't have any breath and her mouth opened and closed in a soundless scream of ecstasy with her belly cramping and quivering with the intensity of her cum.

As her hips fell back to the bed Eoin kissed up to her breasts and began to feed is rock hard cock into her tight and still quivering pussy. Scarlett moaned that Eoin felt so big and her pussy was pleasantly over-stuffed with cock. Eoin was huge inside her and his cock was quite thick as she felt split in two with the mushroom head of his cock caressing her cervix. Her dreams were coming true and Scarlett was feeling the stretch from that massive piece of meat from Eoin stretching her so wide and full.

Scarlett continued to quiver as Eoin began to thrust hard and deep into her pussy. She was still on edge and building towards another cum and Eoin was determined to stay with her and cum together. However, with his stunning angel writhing in ecstasy that she had never known beneath him it was difficult for him to keep from shooting his cum into her sinfully delicious body. Therefore, he hurried her along by rubbing her clit with his fingers and very quickly, she climbed her peak and met him at the top as they both tumbled into ecstasy together.

Her breath came back as she belted out a banshee like scream of completion, "OH GOD YES ... YES ... YEESSS ... AGAIN AAAGGGAAIN ... MMORE .AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH"

Scarlett's cunt clamped down hard on Eoin's cock as he pumped his seed deep into his angel's body. He didn't know what happened to her tonight but secretly he was glad it did. Scarlett was his dream and she let him finger her and God be praised eat her pussy and she made love with the enthusiasm of someone making love for the first time. She had never had an orgasm with a man and when she did it was subdued, usually self-induced, but not the back bending cums she had tonight. Then four times, that was unheard of, but a dream come true.

The spectacular body that held his angel had come alive, she had wanted him to eat her and make love to her in ways he'd only imagined. He looked down at her porn star body still quivering shaking from her multiple orgasms and he fell in love with her. Eoin stayed inside her twitching channel and rolled over pulling Scarlett on top of him. She happily laid her head on his chest covering him with her wings. She loved having his softening cock inside her with it feeling so right and loving.

She wrapped her arms around him and in a quivering voice said, "Oh Eoin, I love you so much, you were all I could think about when I watched those other women. All I wanted was to feel you make love to me over and over again. Thank you for loving me the way you do and for making everything wonderful."

As she lay on his chest, Eoin wrapped his arms protectively around her quivering, shaking body. He kissed her head and felt an ache in his heart with love he had for this stunningly beautiful and incredible woman. Her quivering started to diminish, but every once in a while, a shutter would run through her and she would moan his name sensuously. Her pussy never stopped massaging his cock and slowly his cock began to come to life and harden inside her.

Scarlett felt his cock coming back to life and her body trebled at the thought of having another round of love making. She tested the muscles of her vagina squeezing his cock and she was rewarded with a sensuous groan from Eoin and a jump in the growth of the glorious cock inside her. She smiled at him and began to shimmy her hips reveling in the magnificent feeling of his cock moving inside her.

Her body came alive again as Eoin began to lift his hips, driving his cock deeper inside her and pressing on her still sensitive clit. Eoin moaned and seductively whispered, "Oh my angel, you are going to kill me, but I will die a very happy man."

Scarlett hunched her hips in time with Eoin's, stroking her delicate clit and sending shivers of lusty fervor rampaging through her. His cock was still growing, but she could feel it nudging against her cervix. This was exactly what she wanted

"Oh God this is the most wonderful feeling in the world." She said as she felt the head of his cock dance against her cervix. "Oh Eoin, I'm so sore, but I can't stop, it feels sooo damn good. Never in my life have I felt anything as excruciatingly perfect as when you're inside me. Oh Eoin, I need to you buried deep inside me, oh I need you so badly."

Eoin threw his arms around her as he lay on his back, pulling Scarlett with him and when he got there, Scarlett started trembling because she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan, while her wings swished excitedly behind her. Eoin allowed her to sit for a minute and then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaled herself on his cock Eoin saw her entire body quake and her stomach muscles trembling, with her eyes wide open in surprise and her mouth open as she squeaked.

"Eoin Oh Eo ... in, Oh shit, Oh God"

Eoin lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Eoin's chest. He knew she had catapulted quickly towards her orgasm, so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy and within a few strokes she was shaking as her cum took over her body. Eoin cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the bed with Scarlett still fully impaled on his cock. Her wings flapped behind her keeping her balanced and firmly impaled on his cock. Eoin's cock and hands were the only other thing supporting Scarlett as she was suspended in the air and her weight was driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt.

Scarlett screamed as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms. She was so full of his cock; she could swear that he was in her stomach. As she squirmed, his cock rubbed her cervix and her seductive form responded in wild spasms of glorious rapture as her cum rushed to conquer her again.

Eoin filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out-of-control pussy. Scarlett felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Eoin's cock. Scarlett tried to hold on to Eoin's neck and shoulders, but with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic and she lost her grip. Her wings pounded the air behind her, keeping her rigidly attached to his cock. Eoin had hurriedly slid his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting Scarlett was one hand, her wings, and his cock.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12