Fallen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went down to her lower half as well. She gave an annoying sigh and said, "These were some of my favorite tights ya know." Grabbing the tear at her crotch, she split her stockings completely in half. "Thanks a lot"

No, thank you sweetheart! Leon had to fight every urge to open his mouth, as she continued to forcibly grab and rip the fabric off of her. My God she might not be trying, but she is definitely pleasing me!

With the stockings gone, she unclasped her bra and tossed it over with her dress. Viola stood with her hands on her hips, staring back at him. "Satisfied?"

Yes! "Not quite. You only fulfilled one of my two tasks for you." Before he went to the room to get her, Leon had stopped in here and left some toiletries for her. He reached in the corner close to the toilet, grabbed a body wash bottle and a hand towel, and tossed it over to her. To his disappointment she caught both.

Dropping her supplies to the floor, Viola turned to the faucet handles on the shower. She turned the hot water one. Nothing came out of the shower head. She tried the cold one. Not even a drop. "What gives?"

"Hmm... Oh yes, how could I forget?" He did not. "The pipes to the shower don't work. Never got around to them. Lucky for you the pipes to sinks here work just fine."

Leon could tell that she was doing everything she could to keep from screaming at him. Voice shaky she replied, "You expect me to crawl in a sink and bathe?"

He gave a half laugh, "Of course not." Lifting the end of the garden hose. "See? Just for you." Surely she'll scream now. No, instead she reached her palm out, waiting for him to toss her the nozzle. "Hmm, I think I'll control the water. Wouldn't want you wasting any more than you needed."

"You know what," Finally, she snapped. "You're a fucking dick!"

While she was shouting, he turned the cold water on. As the last word left her mouth, he turned the nozzle on and blasted her chest with cold water.

An amusing little yipe came from her. "You son-of-a-whore!" The water ran down her body, leaving her dark brown nipples to tighten.

With a smile on his face he commanded, "Start washing."

"Fuck off!"

He blasted her again, this time aiming for her thighs.

"Goddamn it!"

"Keep it up and I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap." This time he aimed for her face.

She fell to her knees on that one. "Eat a dick and choke, you bastard!"

Okay, that's it. He left the nozzle on full blast and proceeded to drench her body in cold water. Viola twisted and turned in place, revealing her still red bottom. Leon smiled, proud of bright red marks that would soon turn into dark purple bruises.

Once he knew she was thoroughly soaked, he turned the water off and walked over to her. She was shivering on her knees when he knelt beside her. She spat water onto the floor. At least it was the floor this time.

Grabbing the soap bottle, Leon pushed away her long, raven locks from her back, and poured a generous amount of soap on it. Viola tried to twist around and move from him, but he stopped her by grabbing the back of her neck.

"N-no..."She was still cold from the water, "Please, I can wa-wash m-mysel-self."

"I gave you that chance." He helped raise her to her feet. "Too late now." Can't say I'm disappointed with this either. As Leon used his hand (he decided to forget the washcloth) to rub the soap into her back, descending lower and lower with each knead, he realized that part of him did enjoy her defiant attitude. It wouldn't be as much fun if there was no punishment. He just wished she would rein in her vulgar language a tad. And stop with the persistent questioning.

"Stand with your arms up and legs apart." She slowly moved her shaking body into position. Leon grabbed more of the soap and poured it onto her shoulders and arms behind her. He set to cleaning each arm, starting with her fingers and working up to her shoulders. For a moment he stayed there and massaged her neck, she was of course very tense.

He stood a good six inches above her, and was able to easily look down and gaze at her body. She had the height of a supermodel, but definitely not the body. She was thin at the waist and had a pretty flat stomach (not perfectly toned, but that didn't bother him a bit), but thick where it mattered. If she were to ever walk into a modeling agency, they would probably scoff and erroneously deem her fat.

From her neck, his hands moved down to her front. He could feel her heart skip a beat and breaths stop. His fingertips brushed up her rib cage and latched onto her breasts. At contact, she let out a haggard breath and tensed her entire body. Leon put his lips against her ear. "Relax, babe." He began to softly squeeze both breasts, rubbing his thumbs against her stiff peaks.

Viola's arms dropped to the side as she fell back against his chest, seeming to surrender to him. He responded by nudging his face into her neck and increasing his circular movements. He rasped, "Good girl," against her damp, golden skin. One hand left her breast, and made its way to her stomach. He absently ran his knuckles down her torso, stopping for a moment to twirl her belly jewelry. A smile graced his face at every shiver she made when he grazed her flesh.

Reluctantly, his other hand followed down. Both were now grasping her hips and gently moving towards her reddened bottom. Viola tried to take a step forward, away from his hands, but he held her tighter and indirectly pushed her against his growing erection. They both hissed in a breath at that. Suppressing the urge to bend her over and fuck her almost knocked him back on his ass.

Stay calm... He was finding that extremely difficult. Both hands possessively grabbed her ass, making her cry out. Leon intended to wash her gently their and was struggling to find any tenderness in his touch. Don't do anything rash... He buried his head into her neck and hair, her scent making him moan out and grind his erection against her.

His arms frantically moved to the front of her thighs. Her hands began to push his away, removing a lot of his lust and replacing it with anger. He growled against her. "Must you always fight me?" One hand began to hold onto her wrists, while his other crept into her inner thigh.

A jolt ran through his body. He removed his hand from her thigh and found that his fingers were slick, but not from the soap. Leon looked down at her in shock. I knew she was enjoying it, but wow. Leon never anticipated for her to be soaking wet. He brought his honey-soaked fingers up to her face. "I see you're enjoying your bath."

Viola managed to break away from him and sat down in the corner of the shower, legs pushed up against her body. "Whatever, you scrubbed me down. Now rinse me off."

She was panting heavy, face flushed. "No. You don't give orders, remember?" She kept her head down, unable to look at him. His lips curled at his new thought. "But I have a command for you: touch yourself."

Just like that, her head shot up.

* * *

"What?" Viola could not believe what he just asked, no "commanded," her to do.

"Masturbate."

She wanted to scream. Her eyes darted to the door and wondered if she would make. The big bastard would probably catch me, even before one foot left the shower. And even if she did get away, what then?

"Do you know how?"

"Of course I do!" Shouldn't have answered that so quickly...

He laughed. "Good, show me."

At this moment, her only option seemed to be to comply. It could be worse. He could be holding her down and fucking her against her will. Surprisingly, the thought only made her more aroused. Oh my God, I'm as sick as he is!

With her legs closed, Viola pushed her hand down to her sex and began petting herself. Her eyes closed shut as she stifled a whimper.

"No." Leon had moved closer to her and kicked her legs apart. "I want to see and I want your eyes open as well."

Of course he can't make this easy for me. With her legs now open, she saw that her cum had spread around her thighs. She could not believe that she had responded to his touch so lustfully. Without thinking her fingertips gently rubbed against her upper leg, spreading her cream. She moaned out, the soft warmth of her own juices was welcoming in this freezing cold room.

One hand slowly descended onto her pussy and brushed up against her puffy lips. Her hips began to slowly rock up to her touch, as she began to think when she last masturbated. It had to be before she got fired, most likely months before. While she had her job they worked her ragged, removing any thought of lust or desire from her mind. After she was fired, she was too depressed to do anything other than drink and sleep.

All this felt new to her, so she found herself slowly touching and stroking every part of herself, as if she was learning what she liked again. Her middle finger found her clitoris and began to make slow circles around it. Her back arched in response. Viola found her mind drifting away to mere moments ago, when her heavy breasts were groped and squeezed. When her nipples were stroked in the same exact movements as her clit was now. When...

"What are you thinking about?" Leon stood in front of her, looking down as if mesmerized. His white t-shirt was slightly damp from his close contact while bathing her. She could clearly see the rigid outline of his brawny chest and biceps, and saw that his stomach was impressively toned as well. Slightly lower, she could see the head of his penis poking up through his jeans. Her mind briefly went back to when she felt it against her backside and let out a shudder. "Well?"

For a moment, she had forgotten that he was even in the room. What was she thinking about? About... Him... There was no way in hell she was going to admit that to him. I know he didn't want me to ask any more questions, but I gotta deflect this somehow. In a throaty voice she asked, "Do like what you see?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"I know, but..." She spread her legs wider for him, revealing that her cum had now trickled down to her asshole. "I just want to know if I'm pleasing you, Sir."

What the fuck just came outta my mouth!?

He knelt in front of her. "Is this what you always do when you play with yourself?"

"More or less." She never really got creative with masturbating in the past.

He reached his hand out and began tracing his finger along her slick opening. "You don't penetrate yourself?"

Her face was completely flushed, all her words caught in her throat. She let out a high pitched moan and could only speak, "Sometimes."

Without warning, he plunged his forefinger into her.

Through a hissed breath she moaned out, "Oh!" and arched her back. He slowly twisted it around inside of her, creating a dull pain. It had truly been a long time since she was last with a man.

Under his breath he murmured, "You're so tight. How many can you fit inside you?" Without waiting for an answer, he placed his middle finger inside her as well.

The pain suddenly intensified, but then dulled back into a comfortable friction. "That feels so good..." His fingers pumped inside of her slowly as she continued to circle her clit with her own. Her hips eagerly bucked towards his rough fingers. Leon's free hand began to creep to the side of her hip and hold her in place. Now still, he began thrusting wildly into her. Viola had to bite down on her bottom lip to keep from screaming out.

Her mind was slowly slipping away, she was convinced that he was fucking her brainless. She began to lose any shame she felt and let out whispering moans with each inhale and exhale.

Just as it always does, his voice brought her back. "What about your breasts?"

"Huh?"

He moved closer, so his mouth was against her ear. "You don't play with those as well?"

In a frenzy, her free hand moved to her right breast. He looked down and watched her thumb and index finger hold the peak on each side, gently twisting. For a brief moment, Leon withdrew his fingers from her throbbing slit and rubbed some of her cream onto the dark bud. He quickly lunged his fingers back inside of her and resumed his tempo. Her fingers now slipped against the pinnacle, making her cry out.

His mouth was still at her ear. "You're breasts are so big... have you ever tried to lick your nipple yourself?"

Her mind was hazy, too busy focusing on the burning pleasure radiating throughout her body. This heat was consuming, getting to be unbearable. "Wha-what? No."

His tongue lightly traced up and down her ear before he said, "I think you should try. Now."

Too far gone to care anymore, she grabbed her breast and crooked her neck down. He had been right, she could reach it. For a moment she stayed there, leaving soft moans against her hot flesh. In one last whimper, her tongue jutted out of her mouth and began circling the peak. She tasted her own wetness on it (thanks to him) and moaned out in rapture. Never had she tasted herself or have thought that she would enjoy her own sweet honey so much.

Her tongue circled frantically around her peak, as her finger did to her clit. To her surprise, Leon's mouth came down to meet her breast. His strong tongue began to lap at the pinnacle with her, brushing up against her tongue. They both seemed to love the feeling. Instinctively, they would twine them together before breaking apart and hungrily lapping at her breast. She wondered if he could taste her as well, or if her wanton licks cleaned it all up. Part of her desperately wanted him to have some lingering taste of her on his lips.

Leon's sneaky tongue began to lick the bottom of her lip, sending her closer to the edge. Oh my God, too much! Her mind began to race, she thought about kissing him so hard that their teeth chattered. She thought about him replacing his fingers with that long, thick shaft and fucking her against this dirty tiled floor. She wanted to wrap her legs around him and keep him deep inside her, while her nails dragged along his chiseled shoulders. Her thoughts were too much, his licks were too much... All of this is too much...

Suddenly, her body began to shake. She hesitantly broke away from his tongue and threw her head back.

Never had she wanted to come so badly in her life.

* * *

Leon stopped his attention to her breast and raised his head. "I didn't tell you to stop doing that!"

She was out of breath. "I know. I can't."

He slowed his fingers. "Why because you want to come?" She could only give a shaky nod in response. "Well too bad." He pulled his fingers completely out of her and pushed her hand away from her cunt. She let out a weak cry and tried to go back to touching herself. "When you want to come..." Leon spread her legs out further and held her down with one arm. "You ask me for permission." His free hand came down and slapped her aching sex.

She screamed. He could not tell if it was from pain or pleasure. Don't care! It seemed to enrage him that she was so close to climaxing, when he himself was fighting blue balls. His hand came down a couple more times, landing squarely on her clit. With each whack Viola sank further and further to the floor, yelping and moaning, until her back laid parallel with it.

After a couple minutes of doing this, her cunt was as red as fire. Her eyes were closed shut, chest seemed to grasp for air. "Well?" He continued slapping her vulnerable sex. "Do you want to come?"

She turned her head away from him and whimpered something under her breath.

"No!" He rained down a dozen more hits to her pussy. "Answer me Viola, right now!"

"Yes!" She screamed out. "Yes! Yes! Please..." her voice went to a low pleading sound. "... Let me come. I can't take you teasing me anymore."

Teasing? He looked down and saw that she had indeed grown wetter. His smacking seemed to have inadvertently spread her moisture all over her thighs and stomach. Her nipples were still erect, tightening the skin against her swollen breasts. My God, she is a lusty one. Leon wanted to be mad, but suddenly found great amusement in her torture. Wish a guy would do that stuff with me... She had truly meant that!

He spoke calmly to her, but continued his harsh assault on her sex. "What would you do for me?"

"Huh? I... Ugh! Oh my... Please, I don't know!" He noticed her black painted finger nails were digging into the tile beneath her, chipping some of the polish off.

"I thought you wanted to please me?"

"I..." It seemed like she cut herself off.

"Hmm?" His hand came crashing down again, this time staying in place, allowing her throbbing pussy to rub against it.

"I do!" She did not put any thought to her words. "I want to please you."

With his hand still at her sex, he lowered his mouth to her ear. "Beg. Beg for the chance to please me."

"Please Master..."

Master?

"Let me please you. I want to so badly." She was breathing erratically. "I loved feeling your cock against my ass. I want to... to... to feel your cock... inside of me. I want to make you come too... Please give me the chance. You won't be disappointed."

"Very well." He gently kissed her cheek and rose to his feet.

She stared at him from the floor, blinking and confused. "I-I thought you were..."

"You're going to take care of me," His hands began to unzip his jeans, allowing his erection to spring forward. "And if you satisfy me, I'll take care of you."

To Be Continued...

12