Fallen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Lost in pleasure, David is barely conscious and that has nothing to do with me. There is no thought in his head, he merely exists; experiencing, reacting. Oh god I love them like this.

No longer able to resist the need for pleasure myself, I draw David's head back again, bending it, unresisting, over my crossed legs, until I am able to manoeuvre my cock into his mouth. He opens his mouth willingly and latches on to me, suckling automatically. Fuck, it feels good.

David is lost in ecstasy. Pen has his eyes closed and head thrown back, following him and I am surrounded with the smells, sights and sounds of sex. There is only one thing missing. Thrusting gently into David's mouth I raise his limp arm over his head and press his wrist to my lips. As I pierce him, a deep shudder passes through him and a moan squeezes past my cock.

His body is shuddering and writhing and I taste the glorious intoxication in his blood. At a mental prod from me Pen increases his pace and David all but chokes on me. He tries his best to keep focus, but not even automatism can keep him working on me now. I let myself slide out of his mouth, getting more sexual pleasure out of his blood than his lips.

David moans as soon as his mouth is empty. He is panting, twisting his head from side to side. I stroke his cheek and he looks up for the last time. His lips open in a silent cry as Pen pushes deep inside him. His back arches like a bow, and I taste his climax in his blood even before ejaculation comes. I take a long last draw as David shudders and his eyes roll back in his head as he slips from consciousness.

"Good boy." I whisper, stroking him gently as he slides deeper. "Just a little more, David, just a little more." I lift him in my arms still kneeling at his head, and inhale his scent. He is limp and lifeless, his head lolling back, his eyes half closed. He is hovering between worlds and, if I wanted, it would be so easy to let him slide so far that he could never come back, carried further and further from consciousness, from life by my venom and the pressure behind his ears of my thumbs, which are now pressing harder than before.

But that is not what I have planned for him. Holding him tightly in my arms I drop my hands and press my lips against his throat. He shudders as I enter him and whispers. "Help me."

Obviously, I don't speak; I simply draw deeper. "Please." It is a sigh, a tiny sigh that is lost in the air, in the world and I draw deeply feeling the last of the fight go out of him. Raising my head I rest his against my shoulder and stroke his neck. "Sleep now, David. Sleep deeply." He shivers a little. "Deeper now...deeper."

When he is as deeply unconscious as I can take him without risking his life, his heart beating strong and steady, his breathing deep and his body completely relaxed, I slide from under him laying his head gently back onto the pillows.

Pen is watching, with shadowed eyes that puzzle me at first. Then I smile.

"I haven't hurt him, Pen. He is asleep now, deeply asleep. Soon you will join him and when you wake you will both feel truly wonderful. I want you to trust me, Pen. I will not hurt you. I will never hurt any of you again. Do you trust me, Pen, do you?"

As I speak, I move so I am kneeling behind him. He is still staring down at David, his eyes wide, his hands still resting on his stomach. I draw the long copper hair back from his neck and he leans back against me, closing his eyes as I stroke his chest and kiss his neck. His answer is a sigh.

I make love to Pen, soft and slow. There is no violence in me tonight. He remains fully conscious and aware and he pleases me willingly. When I lay him on his back next to David he reaches out and laces their fingers together as I enter him and gently move in and out, raising him slowly.

I press my thumbs against his femoral artery and slowly release enough venom to blur his consciousness.

"Kiss him, Pen. I know you want to. Take David into your arms and kiss him." Eagerly Pen complies, twisting so he could draw his unconscious lover into his arms and, even though he is unresponsive kisses him deeply.

"Breathe him deeply, Pen. Breathe in his scent, his essence. Bury you hands in his hair, kiss him."

The sight of Pen kissing David and the responses it prompts in his body is exciting me and I increase my speed. Pen is writhing beneath me, and I know he is coming close too. Throwing back my head I thrust deeply and release myself deep within Pen's warm, enclosing body, while he tightens his arms spasmodically around David and thrusts his hips up to meet me once, twice and then he begins to shake. Just before his explosive climax I push David out of his embrace and lift him, biting down on his neck as he shudders and convulses, the flavour of his climax flowing into my mouth. His hot blood makes another wave run through me, drawing a second spurt from my softening cock.

Pen moans as his shuddering eases but, before he can come down from his orgasmic high, I drink deeply, releasing my venom and continue to drink, as his body shivers and relaxes in my arms.

When he is as deeply unconscious as David, I withdraw my fangs and slide both my teeth and my cock from his body, laying him back against the cushions. Gently, I arrange them in each other's arms so that they will wake seeing each other close. On a whim, I take one of the colourful throws and drop it over them so they will be warm.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12