Fallen Ch. 03

Story Info
Satisfying her captor.
5.8k words
4.61
38.1k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon looked down at Viola, quaking on the floor from her need to come. His lips curled into a wicked smile, as he watched her eyes widen at his newly freed erection. He remained in place, with one hand holding the base of his shaft. "Come here, pet."

She tried to rise, but couldn't find enough strength. On her hands and knees, Viola proceeded to crawl to him across the tile, each leg and arm trembling as they made contact with the floor. His eyes went to her breasts, which seemed so full and heavy from their teasing. They looked as if they were weighing her down and slowing her movements. He thought about placing his throbbing cock in between them and fucking them until release.

His smile broadened, showing teeth at the thought. She had just gotten done begging him to let her touch him, to please him. She even called him "Master," seemingly surrendering completely to his whim. I can do whatever I want to her.

When she finally reached him, her shaking relented a bit. She knelt before him, staring intently at his eyes. It appeared as though she was waiting for a command from him, for him to tell her what he wanted. "Well go on." He managed to keep his voice calm, even though he was losing his mind with anticipation. "I'm waiting for you to please me. Get to it."

Her lips parted as her gaze fell from his face to his cock, now at eye level with her. Swallowing hard, she tentatively raised one hand and brushed her fingertips along his aching shaft. He released his own hand and allowed her to tenderly rub the entire length of his cock. Seeming to gauge his reaction, she closed her hand around him, closing it into a fist around his girth.

She began to slowly pump up and down his length. Leon smirked and let out a chuckle. "Really?" Viola stopped and stared at him. "I thought you said I 'won't be disappointed?'"

The only way he could describe her look was dumbfounded. It was like she never heard a man complain about her touch and had no idea how to handle it. "I... I'm just..."

"You really think I'll be satisfied with a dry hand job?" That made her blush and look away. That won't do. He grabbed her chin and forced her attention back onto his shaft. "Take this seriously."

She stared blankly at him, once again conveying a look that read as "I'm waiting for my next order." Leon knew that his expression to her must have been stoic, but deep inside he felt nothing but puzzlement towards her. From what they had talked about in the past, he knew she wasn't a virgin, knew she had to have done stuff like this before. So why was she so clueless and timid? Why did it seem like she wanted him to instruct her on what to do?

Wish a guy would do that stuff with me... That night when Viola responded with that, Leon had revealed to her a lot of his fantasies and kinks. When she first uttered those words, he thought that she was talking about a specific sex act or position. Now as he stared at her, shaking and gaping pathetically at his member, he wondered if there was something else he spoke about that stirred enthusiasm from her.

One of his fantasies that he revealed to her was to finally experience something along the lines of a "Dom/sub" sexual encounter. During that experience, he would want to be the dominant one, controlling and teaching his submissive how he liked to be touched and fucked. Did that interest her as well? Did she show more attentiveness that night when he spoke of that desire in particular?

His attention was brought back to focus on her and the present situation. She fights him at every opportunity, yet she has demonstrated plenty of times during this day that she will eventually submit. Even Leon had to admit that he thought he would have to do more to break her, but she always surrendered to him, no matter how much she cursed or resisted. She does have a submissive streak in her, which on her surface seemed to go against her nature. Maybe that's why she fought so much, to assert herself away from the label of "submissive." Why she did that, he couldn't fathom.

He placed his hand at the back of her head as gently as he could. She initially flinched at the contact, as she was probably expecting him to shove her mouth against his cock. Instead, he caressed her soft curly hair until she made eye contact with him.

Well, let's see if I'm right... "Spit on it."

"Huh?"

"You know what I mean. Do it. Now." Viola obeyed, her small strand of saliva landing squarely on the head of his penis. Her effort seemed weak, especially compared to the spittle she hacked upon his face earlier. His hand tightened, gathering some of her curls into his fist. "Do it again and this time like you mean it. You had no problem doing it about an hour ago."

A sharp inhalation and then came more, this time measuring at about the same size as the glob that she made on his face. Satisfied, Leon used his other hand to guide her palm onto his tip. On her own, she began rubbing in her self-made-lubricant onto the head and spreading it onto the shaft. She had to produce more saliva and hawk it up a few more times to moisten his entire shaft.

Each spit felt soothing against his aching member, providing warmth in the cold bathroom. Her hand glided easily along its length, creating no friction as it slipped and slid. It sent small pleasurable sensations through his body, but wasn't good enough to bring him any satisfaction. Leon gripped the back of her hair harder. "Enough with the teasing. Tighten your grip and get to work."

Viola winced a little from how tight he was holding onto her, but she followed her orders. With one hand holding the base of his shaft, she made her fist around his member and applied pressure, squeezing it as tightly as she could. With her grip on him, he could now fully feel how rapidly blood rushed and pumped through it. It seemed to pulse underneath her hand, matching his own thundering heart.

She began to pump her hand, this time with more ferocity. Each time she brought her fist down on his length, she twisted her palm clockwise and then counter-clockwise, creating a tight, hot friction against his sensitive skin.

Leon's smile returned as she focused on increasing her rhythm. All she needed was a little guidance. That's what she needed throughout all aspects of her life. For the first time since he brought her here, he finally felt confident that he truly did the right thing. That he was the right man for her.

* * *

Viola kept her head down, unbending from her task. His member was only about an inch away from her face as she pumped her fist along it. Her pussy was still aching with need, but she was determined to push through and use it as motivation to work his shaft harder and faster. Just get this done and over with so he can let you come.

She desperately wanted to keep her mind on bringing him over the edge, but constantly found herself wandering, admiring his physique. His t-shirt was still on (as well as his jeans), pushed slightly upward on his torso to reveal toned abs, feathered with a dark brown trail of hair leading to his impressive size that she now gripped. The shirt was still damp, clinging to him and leaving small droplets of water on the skin that was revealed. With every jerk along his cock, his ab muscles would twitch, enticing her to dive in and lick every inch of them.

She tried to shake her head to remove those thoughts from her brain, but could not. Leon had a vise like grip on her hair, keeping her in place. Viola wanted to hate him so badly for holding her with such unrelenting force, but strangely found herself getting more aroused by it. All of her past lovers wouldn't dare grab her like this, they'd probably think she would punch them in the dick if they even attempted to, but this man had no problem with it. He showed no fear or hesitation towards her, always possessively seizing her as if he owned her.

Like a Master? Why, oh why did she call him that? Mere moments ago it pained her to call him "Sir," now she just upped the ante by calling him her Master. There was no way she could let that slip again. He wasn't her Master and she sure as hell was not his slave.

I'll tell this bastard anything so that I can get free. That explanation didn't feel right to her. It didn't sit well with herself to think that she was lying to him when she said it. Maybe she called him Master because deep down she knew it to be true. He was the only man in her entire life who she really lusted after. Even though his actions were strange and aggressive toward her, she still found herself enjoying them.

Part of her feared that when this ordeal was over, she would look back at her time spent with Leon fondly. Thinking about everything they already been through already aroused her unbelievably. She could picture herself now: laying on her bed in her studio apartment, remembering his amazing body and wicked touch as she soaked through her panties and absently began to rub against her swollen lips.

Her sore sex convulsed at the thought, making her rock on her knees. She needed him to be satisfied and quick. Her hand's tempo increased, making loud slapping sounds against his dick. Leon's grip only tightened, this time accompanied by a slow rocking from his hips. Viola loved the way he moved, loved the way his muscles would spasm from her touch.

Another convulsion from between her thighs. Goddamn it! Stop thinking about him! If that were only possible. Her grip loosened around him, making him go stiff with tension. Dear God, what now?

"Is your pussy still aching, sweetheart?" Viola could tell he was trying to sound calm, but was failing at it. He was too far gone into his lust to be completely composed. It was a small victory, but a victory none the less. After all of his teasing, driving her into a sex-craved frenzy, it pleased her to know that he was starting lose some control as well. "Answer me."

Yes, jackass! She wanted to shout, but only managed a low murmur from her lips. "You know it is."

Now he sounded more irritated than lusty. "Then you need to control it, so you can focus on me fully. This isn't about you right now."

His tone and words pissed her off beyond belief. How dare he push her to edge of coming, only to stop and tease her, and then tell her to forget all about it. She found her voice again. "I'm not a fucking light switch, you asshole! I can't just be turned on and off!"

She felt a sharp tug at the back of her head, causing her to hiss in a breath. "Watch your mouth."

Viola continued working on his cock, hoping that it would soften him slightly. It didn't. Now they were both pissed and she didn't know what to do to ease any of their aggravation.

Her mouth parted to speak, but was immediately cut off by him. "Spank your pussy."

If his hand wasn't holding her head in place, she was sure that she would have cocked it back in shock. "What?"

"If you can't control yourself on your own, then you need to be punished. Spank your pussy, and don't even think about stopping your hand on me while you do it."

"No. Fucking. Way." Viola was not about to be a part of that.

He yanked her hair again, this time slightly lifting her from the floor. "If you make me break away from your hand to punish you, you will gravely regret it. Now, this is my third and last time saying this: spank your pussy."

* * *

Leon was getting ready to lose all of his good sense to his growing ire, when she released her hand from the base of his shaft. The other one continued to pump vigorously, as she lowered her free one to her sex. Anxiously waiting to hear the sound of contact, he yanked her head up to face his. "Spread your legs farther apart and tilt your pelvis forward. I want a better view."

Her nostrils flared in anger, but she obliged. Viola's eyes closed, as her hand came crashing down on her vulnerable sex. The sound was loud, pleasing Leon greatly. At least she didn't go easy on herself.

His hand jerked her head back up, but her eyes remained closed. "No, Viola." She began to shake again. "I want your eyes open and staring at me while you punish your needy pussy." After a short pause, she reluctantly opened them and made eye contact with him. They were full of so many emotions: shame, embarrassment, anger, but mostly lust and need. He loved her expressive, deep brown eyes.

She swallowed hard, but did everything that he commanded of her. Her eyes remained locked on his, with one hand rubbing fiercely against his hard cock, and the other hand coming down on her still redden sex. Each slap reverberated off of the bathroom walls making her jump a little, but his hand prevented her from falling back. She whimpered in between smacks. He couldn't tell if her weak moans were from pleasure, pain or both.

Leon kept his eyes on her, waiting to see if she would disobey and turn away from him. But she didn't, not after the first dozen slaps or the next. Her breaths quickened in unison with her soft hand stroking his shaft, building an intense heat between their skins. Without thinking, he began to buck into her fist, causing it to crash down hard against his pelvis. His balls grew heavier with every thrust, wanting to pump his seed all over her face and breasts.

Viola's eyes began to soften to his, any anger and shame melted away. All that remained was her need, though she spoke no words, her eyes conveyed a deep pleading to him. Asking him to let her stop her punishment, telling him that she learned her lesson and would now focus solely on him. He shuddered at her surrender, bringing him closer to the edge. But her eyes weren't enough, he needed to hear her beseech to him.

His voice was deep and raspy as he spoke, "Have you had enough?"

She nodded lightly in response.

Not good enough. "Speak."

He noticed her wince at the last smack of sex, but didn't stop with the assault. "Ye-yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

What happened to Master? He wanted so badly to hear that word on her lips again. Disappointment consumed him, made him not want to end her humiliation just yet. "Hmm, very well. You may stop spanking your pussy." Her hand promptly stopped and fell to her side. Some of the tension left as she let out a sigh. "Now, smack your ass for me."

Jaw drop, he thought she'd be speechless. "What!?"

No such luck, this woman is seldom without words. "I'm not repeating myself this time. Do it."

Letting out a childish whine, she pushed her pelvis backward and arched her back. God, he wanted smack her across the face for that annoying noise. Leon detested whining. The need to punish her was beginning to boil over in him. He could only slightly rein it in when she commenced slapping her pert ass. The crashing sounds were louder than when she was spanking her sex, but that didn't satisfy him enough.

Leon was irritated and wanted to make her suffer. "Slap yourself harder!" All control was leaving him, he was roaring at her so loudly that it made her jump.

She smacked herself harder, sniveling like a spoiled brat after each collision.

If she doesn't stop that... Between gritted teeth he spoke, "Harder."

Her whimpers turned into cries. Shrieking, irking cries. "Ah...! Please, let me stop!"

He couldn't take her mewling, hated the sounds of her high pitched yelps. Leon enjoyed hearing her beg, as long as it was free from that damned whiny tone. It was like nails on a chalkboard for him and once again he found that he was losing his lust for vexation.

"No! You don't have permission to stop!"

She closed her eyes and halted her stroking on him. "Please..."

She must really want me to lose it! His jaw started to strain from clenching it for so long. "I said no." Now she stopped her spanking and crossed her arms in front of her. Insolent little wretch!

"Why are you angry!? I was doing what you said you fucktard! What the hell do you want from..."

"Fine!" He cut her off by shoving his full length into her mouth, hand pressed firmly on the back of her head. Her eyes widened to a point where he thought they would fall out of her head. A flash of rage etched across her face and he felt her jaw tighten against him. His free hand went to her throat to hold her. "Don't you even think about biting me." Leon began to buck his hips into her, pulling out only halfway before slamming his full cock into her mouth. "If you do, I'll make sure you won't walk right for a week." Her eyes shifted from side to side, but she seemed to realize that he wasn't giving an empty threat.

Leon increased his pace, gagging her with every thrust into her hot, wet mouth. His pique began to subside, his focus shifting on her soft pouty lips around his cock.

* * *

I'm going to throw up! I'm going to throw up! Son-of-a-bitch, I can't breathe! Viola was panicking as she knelt before this man and endured his rough fucking of her mouth. Each shove pushed the tip of his penis past her uvula and into her throat. She fought the urge to choke and vomit on him, fearing that it would only piss him off even more.

Saliva flooded her mouth, alarming her that she may end up choking on that as well. Using her tongue, she frantically pushed any spit she could from her mouth, absently brushing up against his member. Viola was shocked when she heard him hiss in a breath and growl low. "Uh, that's a good girl."

Her eyes shot up to gaze at his face. Sweat beaded on his forehead, his jaw relaxed as his eyes looked at her in an adoring way. The way he looked at her made her feel cherished, which in turn made her grow with embarrassment for feeling that way from him. Leon should be the last man on Earth to evoke these emotions from her. Still, she found enjoyment in his pleasure and continued to run her tongue against his smooth skin.

His soft gaze made her relax, allowing her to concentrate enough to breathe through her nose. See bitch, not that hard. You're not going to suffocate. Her anxiety calmed and she found herself beginning to get used to having her mouth filled. Surprisingly, the feeling was somewhat gratifying. She was starting to enjoy the feeling of his thick shaft, pulsing against her tongue. He felt as hard as steel against her.

Viola's jaw slacked, letting him enter and pull out of her faster. His movements made her think of him doing this to her burning sex, which was growing slicker by the second. She ached to be filled again, to have his fingers penetrate and push her over the edge. Viola clenched and released the muscles surrounding her sex over and over again, trying to imitate the sensation of being fucked. It did nothing to sate her desires, it seemed to only add more fuel to the fire that emanated through every cell in her body.

Her eyes fluttered shut at the blissful warmth from between her thighs. She let out a weak moan against his cock and continued to lick, now in slow teasing circles. His laughter snapped her out of her pleasure stupor. "You like having your mouth around my shaft?"

Yes... She could not dare admit that to him, not that she could form the words at this moment anyway. Viola tore her eyes away from his, cheeks growing as flushed as her spanked ass and sex.

Leon laughed louder. "I'll take that as a yes. At least we found some good use for that filthy, vulgar mouth of yours."

Viola couldn't help but roll her eyes at that. Smug fucking asshole... Maybe he has a point...

He let go of her neck and gripped the base of his shaft, slowly pulling his member out of her mouth and resting the tip on her bottom lip. Instinctively, her tongue shot out and licked the slit. She circled and sucked on the head, savoring the salty precum she found. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, relishing his strong, masculine taste.

12