Fallen Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"Sam nothing is going to be achieved by raking over the past, looking for every detail that is going to make you feel guilty. The past is past and believe me, if I look into my past I will find plenty to feel guilty about. Draw a line and move on. Alright, so you weren't there for your brother when they were pulling him apart... be there for him one hundred percent when he's putting himself together again.

"We're all here for you, both of you. You saw how he and Bridge were together last night." I have to stop because the mention of Bridge's name turns my stomach, making me choke on my words. Sam sees it.

"I'm sorry, Sam," I say, unable to stay any longer. "I need to go. Don't feel that I'm abandoning you but..."

"Bridge?"

I nod and get to my feet. "Sam... Alex is going to be alright. Both of you are going to be alright. I think you underestimate your brother. He has been through a terrible experience but look how strong he is. He's not as strong as he might be, as he is going to be but he is so much stronger than he could have been. They didn't break him; they didn't change him; they didn't make him stop loving you. Even in the middle of all that, everything they were doing to him he still knew being with you was the most important thing."

"Yes... I suppose..."

I lean down and kiss him. "I'll get Chancey to come and sort you out straight away. Take Alex back to your room and talk to him. Let him tell you what he wants to tell you at his own pace. Reassure him and make sure you tell him a hundred times a day that you are not going to leave him and that he's safe and you are going to stay with him. Damage like that doesn't get undone overnight but if you keep on being open and gentle and let him get over it in his own way and own time then I promise you he will be okay."

"Thank you. Is... Is Bridge...?"

"I'll come and talk to you later, both of you; to see how you're doing."

"Alright. Thank you. I'll take care of Alex."

"I know you will."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12