Fallen Girls and Holidays Ch. 04

Story Info
Bree and Ty have their first date.
4.8k words
4.81
16.7k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' note: This is my first attempt at a story. So feedback is certainly appreciated. It gets off to a rather slow start but hopefully will pick up a bit in later chapters. I have the first few chapters mostly done but I can't make any promises as to how quickly I'll be posting new ones after that. I can however promise that I'll finish it at some point if you're patient. Hope you enjoy the experience of reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Hats off to little_blonde_jug for her thoughtful editing.

Chapter 4: Bree and Ty have their first date.

I woke to find her looking at me intently from her side of the couch. It was hard to place her expression, though there was the faintest hint of a smile on her face.

The sun was just raising and her hair almost looked red in the morning light. Our legs were still tangled together and our hands were barely touching. We'd just spent most of the night on a rather uncomfortable couch, but it was a remarkably pleasant way to wake up.

"This couch is turning into my favorite place. Did you sleep okay" I said as I lost my fight with a morning yawn.

She just nodded and then got a crafty look on her face.

"I could use some breakfast, but do you think you could help me with something first?" she asked.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"How about we go wake up my room-mate so that I can get a few things from my room?"

The crafty look was still there as she started to extricate her legs from mine and got up off the couch. I did the same and gathered up my bag, grabbing hers at the same time. I made a little bowing gesture and let her lead the way.

The 'Do Not Disturb' sign was still on her door when we arrived. She pulled it off the door and tossed it down the hall before unlocking it. She then bounced into the room with a spring in her step I'd never seen before. I followed to find her room-mate and the frat clone sprawled out on the bed. They were mostly covered but the roomie had a rather nice breast poking out one side of the sheet.

Of course I looked, I'm a guy, remember?

Bree proceeded to grab a bag and started throwing a few cloths into it. She wasn't making much effort to be quiet and her roommate cracked an eye. She started to make a nasty comment to Bree, she spied me and cut herself off in mid sentence with little yelp as she pulled the sheets around herself. This in turn exposed frat clone who by this point had started to wake up as well. He reached for some sheet to cover himself, pulling it off of her in the process. The resulting fight for covers was pretty damn funny and I couldn't figure out if they were yelling more at each other or at us. By this time Bree had gotten her bag packed and had grabbed her shower kit as well. She had the biggest smile on her face as she walked by, grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. She continued to hold my hand as we walked down the hall without closing the door behind us. It slammed a few seconds later muffling the yelling that was still going on between Barbie and Ken.

Bree gave my hand a quick squeeze before letting go as she looked up at me and simply burst out laughing. I joined her as we walked down the hall, she lead me into the elevator and pushed the button for my floor. She waited till after the doors closed before leaning against the wall and wiping a few tears from her eyes.

"That felt so good. I should have done that a month ago!" she exclaimed.

"It was pretty fun. Don't think you made any friends there though."

"Don't think I had any there to start with," she responded with a rueful smile.

I couldn't disagree with that.

"So why are we heading to my floor?" I asked.

"Well, I need to put my stuff someplace while I wait for Summer to wake-up, don't I?" was her matter of fact response.

"My, my aren't we a little presumptuous this morning?" I said, though I made sure to smile as I did so.

"Not usually, but with you I'm considering making an exception"

"Why Ms. Harper, are you calling me exceptional?" I quipped.

"The jury's still out Mr..." she trailed off there towards the end as she realized she didn't know my last name. The associated blush was a thing of beauty.

"Well, seeing as we've spent the night together twice now I suppose I can introduce myself. Tyler Ryan Knox, at your service," I said this last with a slight bow and what I hoped was an ironic tone.

Bree blushed a bit more and then did a rather respectable courtesy.

"Brianna Lynn Harper at yours, kind sir."

We dropped her stuff in my room and headed down to grab a long leisurely breakfast as we waited till she thought Summer would be awake. We eventually headed back up to my room and she picked up her stuff and headed to Summers to grab a shower and get ready for her day.

I was surprised at how sad I was to see her go.

The rest of my day was non-eventful other than a few extra coffee breaks at work to make up for the lack of sleep the night before. I met my friend Rachel for lunch and got grilled on the Jen thing. I wasn't quite ready to talk about Bree yet so I kept my late night couch encounters to myself.

I spent most of the weekend working, and didn't see Bree at all, but when I got back to my room on Sunday afternoon I found a note from her asking if I wanted to meet 'everyone' at the library to study. She had nice, neat girl's hand writing, and had signed her name with a flourish and a little stylized flower next to it. I smiled all the way over to the library.

That pretty much set the tone for the next few weeks. Bree and I managed to study together each night, sometimes with Summer and Tammy, sometimes just the two of us. We'd end each night chatting for a few hours on what I'd come to think of as 'our' couch before heading to our respective beds.

Speaking of Bree's bed, things had deteriorated with Bree's roommate to the point where Bree wasn't spending any time in her room. Summer was spending most nights with Tammy and Bree was using Summers bed. Fortunately Summers roommate, Grace, was pretty patient about the whole thing, though I got the impression that the situation wasn't really sustainable for anyone involved.

Spending this much time with Bree made me realize what an exception I was. You see Bree and boys just didn't mix. I never saw her touch a man directly; she'd tense up and pull away at even the hint of contact with a guy. Her tone changed when she talked to them, becoming cold and aloof. She always managed to sit far as possible from any men in the room and she was clearly uncomfortable in situations when she had to interact with them.

I saw her coldly shoot down any number of guys who tried to chat her up. Bree was simply not comfortable around boys.

I was the exception. She was constantly touching me on the hand or arm, playing footsie with me under the table, or otherwise just being close to me. Every once in a while there was a hint of the scared little girl I'd seen that first night. She'd tense up or otherwise pull away from me for no apparent reason, but by and large she seemed remarkably comfortable when I was around.

Now I'm not entirely dense. I had a pretty good idea of the general reasons why Bree might act this way, even though I hadn't pressed her for the specifics. It clearly had something to do with the portions of high school she didn't mention, and her family, which she also still avoided talking about. I figured she'd tell me about it when she was ready. In the meantime I was immensely complimented that I was the exception to her boy thing. I know it's silly, but simply seeing the difference in the way she treated me verses other guys was profound. I mean, some girls flirt with you and do other things to tell you they might possibly like you, but there was just no doubt after seeing Bree's reaction to other guys that I was singular. I was her one exception. I don't think I've ever been paid a higher compliment and I doubt I ever will.

After a few weeks of spending most of my spare time hanging out with Bree I was pretty much hooked. We still hadn't done more than hold hands now and again, but the conversations just kept getting better and better. It amazed me how comfortable I felt around her and my continued status as the only guy she was comfortable with gave me what I can only describe as a warm fuzzy feeling. I kept this last to myself as there had already been threats around pulling my guy card over the British pop thing.

Wednesday of the second week rolled around and I decided to change the script a bit. I knew Bree and Summer caught lunch at the union between classes on Wednesdays so I walked over around noon to see if I could catch her. I eventually found them both in a booth over in the corner of the dining area. Bree smiled as I a walked over while Summer just smirked. I'd texted her earlier to make sure they'd be there and to ask if she'd give us a moment alone.

What, you think I'd leave something like this to chance and not get the best friend to help me? Please, Mrs. Knox's boy wasn't born yesterday!

"How are you guys doing today?" I asked as I walked up.

Brees face lit up. "Ty, what are you doing here?"

Summer managed to answer before I could.

"He's keeping my seat warm while I take our trays back," she said as she got up and walked away with the remains of their lunch.

"I knew there was a reason why I came by," I said as I sat down.

Bree just smiled "So what really brings you here?"

Might as well pull the band aid off quick, no point in drawing this out.

"Well, I was kinda hoping you might be free for dinner tonight."

"Dinner!" Bree actually squeaked when she said the word. Clearly I'd surprised her, hopefully in a good way.

"Uhhhh, sure. What did you have in mind?" she continued sheepishly.

"How about I surprise you? Does 6:30 work?"

She just nodded her head quickly at this and I just couldn't stop my face from breaking out into a huge grin. She looked happy and nervous all at the same time. Have I mentioned yet how cute this girl is?

"Good, see you then!" I said as I got up. I made a point of running my hand along hers as I did so.

Yeah, I know I said I wasn't going to play those games with Bree, but just because I wasn't playing didn't mean I wasn't going to keep things interesting for her.

I passed Summer as I walked away, I'm sure she could see by the grin on my face that things had gone well. She then ruined my exit by pinching my ass we passed each other. I could hear Bree bust up laughing as I jumped. Rico Suave, that was me.

Summer texted me an hour or so later while I was at class.

'You have to dress up and make sure you take her someplace nice'

'Thanks mom'was all I could think after reading it. Though I had to admit the dress up part was an inspired idea. Wish I'd thought of that.

I skipped my last class that day to wash the car and get cleaned up. I opted for khaki's and a nice button down shirt rather than my normal ratty shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. I don't know that I really clean up all that well, but at least it was a contrast with my haphazard approach to dressing most days. Eventually 6:30 rolled around and I found myself knocking on Summers door.

My eyes about popped out of my head when Bree answered the door. Gone were the baggy shorts, jeans, and t-shirts. Not to mention the sweatshirts and pony tail she normally favored. In their place was a nice skirt that just barely touched her knees, a blouse that showed an entirely unexpected amount of cleavage, and just a hint of makeup. She'd done something with her hair and I don't have words for how nice her lips looked with a bit of red lipstick on them. I mean I knew she was cute, but the girl answering the door was literally one of the hottest women I'd ever seen.

"Wow," was all I could think to say.

This got me a smile. Now perhaps I've mentioned how nice Bree's smiles are, but this was something else entirely. I found myself standing there stupidly just smiling back at her. Somehow I was also holding both her hands, how the hell did that happen?

I was eventually brought back to reality by a muffled cough from inside the room and finally noticed Summer and Tammy sanding back in the room with huge grins on their faces.

"You like?" asked Summer.

She's a subtle one, that Summer.

"I'm a lucky guy," was all I could think to say. Thankfully sometimes I get these things right despite myself.

Bree's smile got bigger. "Yes you are, and don't you forget it!" she said.

"Damn right," said Summer as Tammy started laughing.

"Shall we ditch the peanut gallery and get some food?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, giving both Summer and Tammy quick hugs before we walked down the hall hand in hand.

The ride down in the elevator was interesting. There were a few other folks in there with us and Bree managed to tuck herself under my arm so that I was in-between her and the two other guys in there with us. She was soft and pleasant tucked in next to me with my arm around her. I gave her a quick squeeze and she returned the favor as she smiled up at me. Neither of us said much, I'm not sure what she was thinking and frankly I was still a bit stunned at how beautiful she looked tonight. I'm not normally bashful around girls, but this new Bree really threw me for a loop. Out of my league didn't even begin to describe it.

It didn't help that I was having to really struggle not to stare at her cleavage. I was used to seeing her in t-shirts or sweatshirts and while I knew she wasn't exactly small up top, knowing that and seeing that were two entirely different things. Bree was a nice size C cup and she had picked a blouse that was clearly designed to not let me forget that. I'm usually pretty good at actually talking to a woman's face rather than her cleavage, but it was going to be a real struggle to do so tonight.

We walked out of the dorm hand in hand and I led her over to my car. Now Bree knew I had a car, she even knew it was an 'old' mustang, but I've never really talked about it otherwise. So I think she was a bit surprised when I led her up to a beautiful burgundy 1967 Mustang Coupe and opened the door for her.

She got a funny look on her face as we approached the car.

"An 'old' mustang, Ty? I was thinking some cheesy 90's something or other, not a muscle car. You've been holding out on me." she said with a hint of reproach.

I'm sure I had a rather big grin on my face as I let her tuck herself into the passenger seat and closed the door for her. I'm a bit proud of my baby.

Once I'd gotten into the drivers seat I looked over and asked innocently, "You like?"

"I like, now spill, where'd you get this car?" she said, with a laugh and maybe a little exasperation at how I was dragging things out.

"Well, I've had her since I was 16. She started out as a straight 6 with a 3 speed manual. My uncle and I did a frame up on her. Dropped in a 351 Cleveland and a C6 Automatic, along with a new front end, new rear end. The interior is pretty much stock but we soda blasted the body and gave her new paint and chrome. She's my baby," I said with a hint of pride as I patted the dash. Too much detail I know and it totally broke the don't talk about yourself too much rule, but I really love my car.

"She?" asked Bree.

"She," I said, just a bit sheepishly.

"Well, I understood about half of what you said, but 'she's' certainly beautiful. If I'd known there was another woman in your life though, I don't know that I would have agreed to dinner. Have you told her about our time on the couch yet?" This last was said with an impish little smile.

"Shhhh," I said with a laugh in my voice "You might make her jealous!"

She started to laugh and then gave a little yelp at the noise as I started the car. Uncle Carl and I had put a fairly aggressive cam in the 351 when we rebuilt it and the car only had shorty glass packs for mufflers. My baby spoke with authority.

I eased the car out of the parking spot and started on down the road.

I kept my eyes on the road and didn't look over at Bree as I said, just loud enough for her to hear, "She's my baby, but I'm beginning to suspect that someone else may be my girl."

Her hand found mine and I peeked over just in time to see her smile.

"I surprised you drive it or even keep it at school. It seems too nice for our parking lot"

"Everyone gives me a hard time about that, but I just can't bear to keep her in the garage all the time. What's the point of owning something like this if you don't drive it? I'll put it in the shed at moms when it gets cold enough to salt the roads, but until then I'll force myself to ignore the occasional door ding and just enjoy her."

"So where are you taking me?" she asked, all happy and curious now.

"How does The Paradise Cafe sound?" I responded.

The Paradise Cafe was arguably the best place to eat downtown and her appreciative, "Yum," told me I'd made a good choice.

Dinner was wonderful. The food was great and we shared a nice bottle of wine, but it was the company that really made the evening. I swear every eye in the place was on Bree as we walked in. She simply owned the place as she glided over to our table. As the night progressed she seemed so happy I swear she started to glow. We chatted and we laughed and generally enjoyed the hell out of each other's company. Our legs were rubbing up against each other under the table and I think we both ate with one hand because we held hands across the table for almost the entire meal.

Once dinner ended we found ourselves walking aimlessly downtown. Peering into windows and generally people watching. I don't know that either of us was tipsy from the wine, but we were certainly tipsy from something. We ran laughing out of the Eldridge Hotel after playing in the fountain. We made fun of the silly drunk folks walking between bars and generally had a great time walking hand in hand down the street.

We eventually found ourselves in a park sitting on the swings. We weren't swinging mind you, just sitting and idly swaying from side to side, hand in hand, talking. One of those perfect moments you can never plan. She was laughing about something or other but she suddenly stopped as I slowly leaned over and kissed her. There was just the slightest hesitation and then she just melted. Her lips opened up and the tips of our tongues met, I pulled her up out of the swing and we found ourselves standing there under the stars molded up against each other. I kept giving her lips little nips with my teeth and she made a sound halfway between a growl and a moan.

I swear I've had sex with some girls that was less exciting that just kissing Bree that night. She tasted sweet, her hair smelled of Jasmine, and I just couldn't get enough of her.

We alternated between soft and hard, tongue and no tongue. We teased each other with little nips here and there, and at one point I pulled back her hair and slowly kissed her neck up to her ear and ended up having to hold her up as her knees gave out.

I have no idea how long it lasted but it was simply perfect.

We finally came up for air and I drank her in with my eyes as her face pulled away from mine. She was flushed, her lips were just a bit puffy, and her hair was in disarray. I officially had a new definition of sexy.

She looked up at me all wide eyed and flushed with an absolutely contented smile.

"You know what we need?" she asked softly.

I could think of any number of things I needed right now, with her of course topping the list. I think I may have managed to whisper, "What?" in reply. Though I'm not really sure. It had been one hell of a kiss.

"Our couch!" she exclaimed in a happy voice, pulling me along in the direction the car was parked.

I'm afraid we didn't make very good time getting there though, seeing as I kept pushing her up against random walls for short little make out sessions along the way. It didn't get any better once we got to the car either, though it was her grabbing me for a kiss there, rather than the other way around. I'm amazed we pulled apart long enough for me to get the damn thing started and drive us back over to the dorms.

12