Fallen Girls and Holidays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we made it there though and we soon found ourselves cuddled up in 'our' couch. This time she leaned up against me as we sat and there and chatted and kissed. Her cleavage became especially distracting at this point as I had an almost perfect view down her shirt. I could see the genital curve of her breasts and her impossibly flat stomach. There is no way she couldn't know the effect she had on me, leading back against me as she was. Especially given that pretty much every time she turned her head around for a kiss she'd wiggle herself against me. It was wonderful and absolutely maddening, all at the same time.

Bree was clearly enjoying teasing me, but I also suspected it was a bit of a test to see if she could really trust me. So I was really making an effort to keep my hands from straying too far when we kissed, and I supposed I was doing a good enough job. Damn, it was tough though.

It got tougher, or perhaps I should say harder, when she caught me enjoying the view. She turned herself slightly, reached up and hefted her breasts up in her hands, giving me the most sultry look as she asked, "Do you like the girls?"

All I could do was nod.

The bedroom eyes went away, to be replaced with a bright little smile as she said "Good!" in a happy voice, blew me a little kiss, turned around, and leaned back into me.

I'm lucky I didn't cum in my pants right there. Who the hell was this sexy little flirt and what the hell did she do with my shy little Bree?

Midnight rolled around soon after this and while it was still pretty early in the night for us, I found myself thinking rather seriously about our sleeping arrangements. I was half in love with this couch, but the idea of spending another night on it didn't appeal, but the idea of sending Bree to Summer's or, even worse, her own dorm room appealed even less.

I really wanted to say something, but I couldn't find the words, so I just got up slowly took her hands, and pulled her along after me and headed for my room. We kissed in the elevator on the way up, but she hesitated as we started down the hallway towards my door.

I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her very softly, pulled back a little and said equally softly,"I want to wake up with you again. I'll be good, and you'll be safe. I promise."

She hugged me so hard I was afraid she was going to break a rib or something. Then she started pulling me towards my room.

We ended up falling into bed with our clothes still on and spent some indeterminate amount of time making out like teenagers before snuggling up to each other and falling asleep.

I woke to Bree crying sometime later that night. These weren't the silent tears I'd seen that first night, but quiet sobs. We were still spooned up against one another so I rolled her around and put her head on my shoulder. She'd obviously been trying to hide them up to that point, but when I pulled her up against me, the sobs just started racking her body. I made little shushing noises and kissed the top of her head now and again, but mostly I just held her while she cried it out. Some while later she stopped sobbing and looked up at me with tears still in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. God, I'm so messed up!" and then promptly started crying into my shoulder again saying she was sorry over and over again.


I shifted us around so that we were both on our sides facing each other, our noses just a few inches apart and shushed her again, this time with a kiss. She grabbed my head and mashed her lips into mine as our bodies came together. It felt like she was trying to squeeze away every little bit of space between us.

I tasted Bree and tears and smelled Jasmine.

I searched her face as we finally broke the embrace, eventually looking deep into her eyes.

"You never have to say you're sorry about this to me. Ever."

She started to say something but I shushed her again.

"Ever!" I repeated myself.

" I'm not dumb, I know there's stuff you don't want to talk about. I know something happened. I can see how you are around boys. But I also know that you're not that way with me. Do you have any idea how special that makes me feel? You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and on my best day I never imagined being with someone like you. Hell, I never imagined someone like you even existed. But here you are. Every time you touch me I feel lucky, every time you talk to me when you won't talk to anyone else, every time you hide behind me in the elevator... " this last comment got a short little laugh from her.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world. So when you need to cry, I'll hold you and when you're ready to talk, I'll listen. But don't you dare say you're sorry!"

Have you ever seen a crying girl smile? Such a study in contrasts. She still had tears slowly rolling out of her eyes but she gave me this look that just melted me as a slow smile spread across her face. She leaned in and gave me a soft little kiss on the lips. Then snuggled up against me and said "Thank you" in a soft voice as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

All the tension went out of her, and I swear she fell asleep not 2 minutes later with tears still on her cheeks and a smile still on her face.

12