Fallen Poets Pt. 02

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling.
4.6k words
4
5.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had turned out to be a dream come true for Lucy was now turning into a huge embarrassment. She had wanted to meet them for so long and now she had she had ended up admitting that group sex, literally, was her fantasy and they were the group she wanted it with. As she sat with her head buried into Jani's chest she could hear the beat of his heart. No other sound could be heard above it but its steady beat did little to calm her. Wrapped in his arms she felt someone kneel next to her and she wondered who it could be.

A finger touched her chin lifting it up and she found herself staring at Jani a strange look in his eyes.

"Lucy I intend to fuck you, do you understand that?" he asked his finger tucking her hair behind her ear. Lucy nodded not trusting herself to speak.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" his hand trailed down her shoulder and too her waist. The touch warm and gentle. Lucy nodded once more a blush creeping up her cheeks as he smiled softly at her.

"Have you ever done this before, have you ever been fucked by five guys before?" she felt something stir under her bottom and realised this was a turn on for him and she felt her own arousal seep from her.

"No." she whispered, "Never."

"Why? Why not just one of us? Why all of us?" Jani persisted his finger tracing tiny circles on her back sending shivers up her spine.

"Because." She said her voice a whisper.

"Because what Lucy?"

Another hand touched her thigh and turning slightly she saw Jaska kneeling next to her lust written clearly on his face.

"I don't know. " She almost cried, embarrassed by the fact.

"And if we asked you to come with us, would you?" Jaska said.

She could not believe this was happening to her nor could she believe how gently these two rough looking guys were treating her. She had always considered them to be the bad guys of the group, they certainly looked it with their tattoos and clothes.

"But it's just a fantasy."

"We can make it a reality." Jaska stroked her hair and Lucy almost melted. Behind him she saw Olli and Marko talking to Captain and she wondered if she was the topic of conversation. She desperately wanted to go ahead and fuck them but she didn't want them to think any less of her if she did. She was no slut, far from it, having slept with less than a handful of guys.

Captain stood by the bar a war raging within him. Did he reveal that he wanted to fuck the red head at the same time as his friends or did he walk away and leave her to Jaska and Jani? He knew they would fuck her they made that obvious. He was turned on by the idea of group sex but he was a private person by nature and this would say so much about him to the others. Marko and Olli walked over to him, beers in hand, their expressions unfathomable. Olli spoke first.

"Wow."

"Wow indeed." He answered.

"Do we or don't we?"

"We've never had sex with fans before and I don't know if we should start now." Marko replied. "Plus it's not one on one it's all of us she wants."

"Her fantasy." Ollie stated. "She has already said we are her first concert and I bet she never dreamt of meeting us, she wasn't at the meet and greet tonight I think we would have noticed her."

"She can't be more than twenty." Added Captain.

"Even more reason not to take advantage of her."

"But she wants us to take advantage of her."

"Maybe so but it doesn't make it right. I'm twice her age."

Watching him closely Captain understood suddenly why Marko was so cautious, he was as desperate to fuck her as the rest of them but her age bothered him.

"You want to do it don't you, you actually love the idea of it, but you don't want to admit it." Captain said. Taking a mouthful of his beer Marko turned away. "Just say it."

"Okay I want to fuck her as much as the other two do. I'm just not sure about this. Is it right?"

"I understand what you saying but I say we do it. " There he had admitted it now and he looked at Olli waiting for him to say something.

"I want her." Olli admitted. "But I'm with Marko on this, should we take advantage?"

"Looks like that question has already been answered and he nodded towards the sofa where Lucy sat with Jani. Turning round they watched as both Jani and Jaska seduced Lucy.

"But it's just a fantasy Jaska." Saying his name seemed surreal making her blush as she spoke.

"A fantasy we are willing to fulfil, all you have to say is yes and we will do it."

"Dam right," Jani said. "I want to fuck you Lucy, hard and fast."

His words made her ache, the thought of being fucked by them and the way he talked to her was playing havoc with her ability to think straight.

"I want to bury my cock in you as Jaska fills your mouth with his. Is that what you want?"

Lucy groaned as images filled her head. A hand stroked her leg and another her stomach. One night of passion with her band. The band that made her body ache in desire. Closing her eyes she gave herself up to the sensations their touch created.

"I want you Lucy more than anything and I want to watch as my friends fuck you. One... by... one." Jani stated.

"Spread eagled and fucked all night by us Lucy. Your pussy filled with our cocks." Jaska whispered. His hand cupping her breast and squeezing it as he spoke snapped the last vestige of self-control Lucy had held onto.

"Oh god." She exclaimed reaching her arms around his neck. She felt herself scooped up in strong arms and she clung on tightly feeling the rapid beat of his heart through his top.

"We are going to make your fantasy a reality sweetness." Jani growled as he got up and followed the two of them.

She was light in his arms as she clung to him. Jaska wanted her there and then fucking her in the bar but he knew that would be going too far for her. Quickly he carried her through the lobby and too the lifts punching the call button for their suite. Thank god they had booked the top floor. Now they would not be disturbed. Behind him he felt rather than saw Jani, no idea if the others wanted this or not. He did not care. He was having her.

Nothing was said as the lift arrived and carried them up. Jani undid the door and entered the room Jaska carried her through kicking the door behind him, the sound thunderous in the silence. Placing her on her feet he wrapped his arm around her waist as her legs wobbled. Gazing down at her he hadn't realised how tiny she was. She barely came mid chest on him and his instinct to project her warred with his need to possess her. He enjoyed his sex rough but she looked so tiny he was worried it would scare her, or worse he would hurt her. But the idea of bending her over and sliding his hard cock into her was too much to resist. Bending down he kissed her forehead turning her round before he could drown in her green eyes. Jani grinned at him and Jaska knew Jani had no qualms about fucking her. Jani's taste in sex was like his own, rough and no holds barred. Drunken talks after shows had revealed that much to him.

"Lucy." Jani spoke his gaze suddenly serious.

"Yes."

"Yes what."

"Yes Jani,"

"That's better. We are going to fuck you. Do you want us to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what."

"Yes Jani." Jaska liked how Jani worked and grinned back at him. They were going to have fun tonight.

"What do you want? Tell me."

"I can't."

"Yes you can, say it."

"No"

"Tell me." Jani walked forward stopping to stand in front of her head and shoulders taller than her. Lifting her chin with his finger he repeated himself. "Tell me now."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Who do you want to fuck you?"

"You and Jaska."

His cock twitched at the sound of his name on her lips. His hand on her waist toyed with the silver chain and he could feel her shivering against him. So tiny yet so willing to take them both. He loved it.

"See that wasn't so hard to say was it?"

Feeling for the last button on her waistcoat Jaska undid it allowing Jani to remove it from her shoulders. Bending down he kissed her bare skin silently reassuring her with the small gesture. Moving to stand next to Jani he turned and faced her.

"Take off your clothes Lucy." He said smiling encouragingly at her.

He saw her hesitate slightly before reaching round and undoing the skirt she wore, letting it drop to the floor before stepping out of it. Standing with her arms across her waist she looked delicious. The black lace bra barely covered her ample chest with her hard nipples peeking through the material.

"Stunning."

"I agree, stunning." Jani said next to him.

"Just look at that figure, luscious and ripe for fucking." Jani stated. "Her breasts are gorgeous and I can't wait to suck on those juicy nipples I see."

"Can you imagine nothing better than opening those legs and fucking her pussy?"

Jaska watched as Jani moved towards Lucy. He watched has Jani reached out and cupped Lucy's breast and fondled it making her nipples even harder, if that was possible. He couldn't agree more, they looked juicy and ripe for sucking on.

Lucy couldn't believe this was happening to her. Stood practically naked in front of the two men she had never felt so horny. Her pussy throbbed with longing and she wanted to rip their clothes off and drink in the sight of their nakedness. Two hard cocks just for her. Two fantasy men just for her. Two gorgeous fantasy men for her she corrected herself. Jaska and Jani were so different in looks yet both turned her on. Jani with his devilish look, slender, bald, penetrating eyes, wicked voice. Big and broad Jaska with his tattoos and muscles. She groaned at the thought of them fucking her and she felt another drop of moisture soak her panties. They stood fully clothed in front of her, discussing her as though she wasn't there and she should feel insulted but instead it was turning her on. Jani was toying with her breast as he spoke to Jaska and the sensations were going straight to her clit.

Jani fondled her breast and his cock hurt in his jeans. Deliberately taking his time he wanted to savour what was happening. Reigning in his desire to bend her over and plunge his cock deep inside her pussy he instead focused on her breasts, they looked edible with their large juicy nipples poking through the lace on her bra. So far Jaska had left the talking to him but he knew his friend could be as rough and dominate as he was. He hoped Lucy realised just what she was getting herself into. It did not mean he could not be gentle, far from it, he would treat her with kid gloves and make her want what he himself wanted.

"Undo your bra Lucy, show me your tits." Deliberately crude he waited for her to comply before speaking to Jaska.

"Magnificent aren't they?"

"Perfect."

Walking away he went and sat down on a chair.

"Now for your panties, remove them. I want to see your pussy."

He watched as she removed them and almost groaned when he saw her naked except for the boots and the chain around her waist. She was stunning with her long red hair flowing down her back.

"You are beautiful Lucy." And he saw the blush cover her skin at the compliment. "Your tits are splendid and I intend to suck on them tonight." He paused. "We intend to suck on them tonight."

"Now Lucy walk over to Jaska and undress him."

He saw the hesitation in her eyes at his command.

"Undress Jaska Lucy." He repeated softly and he watched as she walked towards Jaska her breasts bouncing slightly as she did. His cock twitched in his jeans but he refused to do anything about it. Instead he concentrated on Lucy. She stood in front of his friend hesitant as she undid the buckle on his belt the sound loud in the room. She tried, without success, to take his t-shirt off but she wasn't tall enough to reach. Helping her out Jaska did it for himself throwing it onto the floor before waiting for Lucy to continue disrobing him. Her tiny hands undid the buttons on Jaska's jeans and she tugged them down his legs. As he watched he stood and walked towards her.

"Undress me now Lucy."

Lucy was shaking with fear. But it wasn't a fear of them, she knew deep down they would not harm her. Instead she was scared of her own reactions to the situation. She was naked and aroused in front of them and all she wanted was to pleasure them. Taking those few steps towards Jani she wondered what the night would bring. Tiny in comparison she felt protected and safe with them. Reaching with shaking hands she removed the scarf from round Jani's neck letting it fall to the floor. Next she tried to remove his t-shirt but even on tiptoes she could not manage. Jani took it off himself and let it fall next to the scarf. His chest was devoid of hair and his slender frame was toned. She noticed his hands looked strong and surmised it was from playing his guitar. Fumbling with his jeans she lowered them to the floor and encouraged him to step out so she could move them. He was naked underneath as had Jaska been and it made her clit throb. Looking up she glanced to the side and saw her reflection in a mirror. She blushed at what she saw.

"Now go and lie on the bed and wait for us." His voice was firm and his accent stronger than before. Doing as she was asked Lucy went and lay on the bed marvelling at the two men in front of her. The tension in the room was tangible, the only sound the sound of their breathing.

"Now spread those legs." Her clit throbbed harder at his words and she eagerly complied showing them just how aroused they made her. She could feel their stares on her and she felt the moisture trickle out between her legs. The bed sank as the two men joined her, one either side, she could feel the hardness of their cocks on her thighs. Suddenly hands were stroking her and she moaned at the sensations they created. Lips kissed her skin and fingers tweaked her nipples. Trapped beneath them she could not move and she wished she could explore them as they were exploring her. Closing her eyes she felt fingers part her labia and enter her. A mouth encapsulated her nipple and she felt the tender sucking draw it into a mouth. Small nips sent an electric shock to her clit and she moaned loudly. The fingers in her slowly withdrew parting her before slowly entering her again.

"My god you are wet." Jaska groaned his accent strong with lust. Opening her eyes she watched as he bent down and captured her other nipple pulling on it with his teeth. Tongues circled her nipples and as she watched she felt more and more aroused. She tried to move but couldn't instead she parted her legs as best she could. Heat coursed through her as they pleasured her. They were playing her like they would their guitars. Jaska's nimble fingers penetrating her, toying with her pussy, making her wish it was his cock.

Deep in her stomach she could feel the tension building and she longed to tell them what to do but no words would come out. Her voice mute other than the incoherent sounds which escaped her as Jaska fucked her with his fingers. Sharp bites on her engorged nipples constantly sending shocks between her legs.

It felt like every inch of her was covered in hands, touching stroking, toying with her. Arching her back she mewled and moaned her pleasure. The sound loud in the silent room.

As quickly as the sensations started they stopped. Fingers left her pussy, hands left her body and mouths left her breasts. Bereft of touch she shivered and tried to finish what they had started but bodies pinned her to the bed.

"Now we will fuck you."

She felt like screaming with the loss and she fought to regain control of her body. She had been so close to cuming and now they had stopped. Suddenly she felt her body lifted and turned over. Strong arms getting her to kneel on all fours. Oh god, she thought, I need to be fucked.

Looking at Jani she saw the lust in his eyes as he watched her. Dragging her gaze down his body she licked her lips when she saw his cock. It was thick and long but not overtly huge just perfect for her. He held it in his hand and slowly wanked himself as he grinned down at her.

"This is all for you Lucy. I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." His words made her moan and she smiled up at him as he knelt in front of her face. Eagerly she licked the tip tasting the musky taste of the precum as it dripped onto her tongue. Swirling her tongue around the tip she slowly took his cock into her mouth loving how it tasted. She heard him moan above her and her pussy throbbed.

"Suck it little one, make me cum with your mouth."

Relaxing her throat Lucy pushed it deeper into her mouth almost gagging as it hit the back. A loud moan above her told her he was enjoying it. In and out she took it sucking it hard. A hand grabbed her hair keeping her head still and she felt him take over the pace. Slowly steadily she sucked enjoying the feel of his cock in her mouth. Behind her she felt a hand stroke her rear and she pushed against it wanting more. The hand circled each cheek parting them before dipping between her legs. Parting her legs more she hoped the finger would probe her wet pussy once more but instead she was left wanting as the circling stopped.

A sharp pain caused her to squeal before a slow heat radiated from her bottom. Oh my god, she thought, he spanked me. No sooner had she thought it than another smack landed on her bare behind. Opening her mouth in shock Lucy tried to turn and see what he was doing. Another blow landed and another. Slowly the heat spread between her legs and she wriggled trying to reach it once more. In front of her Jani held her tight fucking her mouth with his cock his moans loud.

Lucy could feel the moisture seeping from between her legs and her clit throbbed aching to be touched. She needed release otherwise she would combust. Reaching between her legs she found her clit and circled it with her finger moaning loudly on the cock filling her mouth.

"Now that is naughty Lucy." Jaska spoke. "We can't have that can we." And he brought his hand down once more on her bottom. Rocking against her own hand she continued to pleasure herself.

She felt the bed shift and the sound of a zipper opening.

"We can't have you cuming just yet little one." Jani stated removing his cock from her mouth. Lucy mewled in disappointment. Hands reached for hers removing her fingers from her pussy.

"We tell you when you can cum little one, not you."

Turning her over Jani pinned her arms above her head. Looking down at her he smiled as his free hand stroked his cock.

"Not long now little one."

The clink of metal broke the silence making Lucy gasp.

"Don't be scared little one Jaska has a little toy for you. We can't have you playing with yourself, that's our job."

Jani watched as Jaska retrieved the handcuffs from his case and his already hard cock got harder. He loved a woman bound in chains and Lucy was no exception. The delicious mix of innocence and wanton looks thrilled him. Her luscious curves and ample breasts made him growl with lust. But he knew he had to take his time. Yes she wanted to fuck all of them but she was obviously inexperienced that way.

Jaska handed him the cuffs and he fastened her wrists together. Her eyes widened and she saw the shudder ripple over her. She liked it, interesting.

"Spread your legs little one. Let Jaska between them."

Jaska handed over the handcuffs to Jani. His own cock throbbed with a need to be buried deep in Lucy's pussy. He heard the cuffs click as his friend bound her wrists together. Her arousal was obvious from the wetness between her legs it gleamed in the dim light of the room. Kneeling between her thighs he nuzzled her pussy smelling the musky scent that oozed from her. Delicately he started to lap her the taste sweet and musky at the same time. Deeper he probed with his tongue tracing circles around her engorged clit. Pushing her legs further apart he inserted a finger feeling the muscles clench it. Her moans grew louder and he could hear Jani telling her to suck him off. Stroking her clit with his tongue he felt her buck against his face. She was so responsive it made him harder and taking hold of his cock he started to stroke it.

12