Fallen Poets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy thought she had died and gone to heaven. Her whole body hummed with need. Jaska was playing havoc with her ability to stay sane. His tongue and fingers made her want to scream in pleasure. Above her Jani encouraged her to suck his cock. Closing her eyes she took him in her mouth revelling in the feel of it as it slid down. Deep in the pit of her stomach she felt the stirrings of her orgasm. A tentative feeling that unfurled slowly spreading downwards to her pussy. Her clit throbbed a steady beat and her nipples hardened even more. As Jaska licked and suckled on her clit the steady beat got louder and she arched her back trying to capture the feeling that slowly spread throughout her being. With her mouth full she could only moan. Her arms bound by the handcuffs stopped her from placing her hands on Jaska's head pushing him further between her legs. She was so close to exploding in pleasure the beat building to a crescendo in her ears.

Hungrily she sucked on Jani's cock willing him to cum with her. Lucy wanted to scream out. Arching her back she bucked against the restraints. Louder the beat sounded until she could take it no longer. The world exploded in a cascade of lights and sound. Her body shuddering from the sensations that emanated from between her thighs. Over and over they rolled, lights dancing in front of her eyes. Letting go of the cock filling her mouth she tipped her head back and moaned loudly.

Jani watched as Lucy came and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. His cock throbbed. Easing from her he knelt behind her head indicating to Jaska he wanted to flip her over onto all fours. Jaska grinned back at him from between her thighs.

"Suck me little one. Jaska is going to fuck you now." The loud moan that came from her told him all he wanted to know. She was ready for them both. Behind her he watched as Jaska plunged hard into her his grunt music to his ears. With her warm mouth once again around his shaft he closed his eyes and started to fuck her mouth. As Jaska fucked her from behind they both got into a steady rhythm his cock on the verge of exploding.

Captain opened the door and walked into the room. In front of him Jani and Jaska were knelt on the bed. Between them, on all fours with her wrists handcuffed together, was Lucy. Olli and Marko were still in the bar but he had decided to join the others. Sitting on a chair he watched his two friends fucked Lucy. Never did he think this would ever happen. The moans in the room were turning him on and he wanted nothing more than to join in. Instead he would wait and have his fill of her after.

Jaska plunged his cock deep into Lucy and he groaned at how tight she was. Her warm wet pussy gripped him and he knew he would not last much longer. When she had come he had almost lost it her muscles clasping his fingers as he fingered her. Slowly he pushed in to her building up a steady rhythm as she sucked Jani's cock.

"That's it baby girl suck his cock."

Her answering mewl sent shivers down his spine and he started to fuck her harder holding onto her hips as he thrust into her. Harder and harder he pushed his own orgasm building.

"Fuck you are tight baby girl." And he thrust even harder spanking her ass as he did so. The red mark on her flesh stood out against her creamy complexion. Rubbing it gently he raised his hand and lowered it again making the mark even brighter. Her ass rose as he spanked her encouraging him the warm flesh now glowing. Time and again he spanked her feeling her muscles grip his cock as he thrust deeper into her. Unable to take it any longer he pushed into her and came. He groaned as he felt his cock pump into her. Shuddering he lent over her smothering her back with tiny kisses stroking her skin caressing her silently reassuring her that all was well.

As Jaska came Jani could feel his own orgasm building and the more she sucked on him the harder it was to resist. Her mouth was warm and soft and he wanted to fuck it even harder but didn't want to scare her. Holding onto her hair he pulled her head further down encouraging her to take him deeper.

"Suck it little one, I'm going to come down your throat." Her mouth relaxed at his words and he pushed harder. It was the last straw and he came groaning loudly. On and on it went making him almost weep with the pleasure. Falling back onto his heels he released her hair and gathered her in his arms. Rocking back he let her lean against him her body shuddering.

"Rest little one Captain is going to have you next. Do you want that?" She nodded and he kissed her head. Holding her tight he felt her breathing slow as she relaxed against her.

12