Fallen Poets Pt. 03

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling.
3.3k words
4.5
5.5k
2
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy lay wrapped in Jani's arms listening to the steady beat of his heart. Her bottom felt warm from the spanking she had received from Jaska. She had never been spanked before and she was surprised at what a turn on it had been. As Jaska got off the bed and went into the bathroom she noticed Captain watching her. She could not fathom his expression but his deep brown eyes studied her and a small smile played on his lips. Shyly she smiled back.

"Have you had fun with Jani and Jaska Lucy?" he asked. Blushing she nodded.

"Rest little one." Jani whispered to her. "You can play with Captain soon enough." Snuggling down further against him she wondered when this dream would end. She had never expected Jani to be so gentle but she sensed he had a darker side, one that Jaska had in a small way shown her.

Lying on the bed Lucy had time to study Jani. Stroking her hand over his stomach and down towards his legs she could feel his muscles. His slender frame was toned and when he held her she could feel the strength in his hands. Although he was taller than she was compared to Jaska he was small. The two men contrasted each other and she was surprised how much she lusted over both of them. Jaska was well over six foot tall with tattoos covering his left arm. Dark haired and brown eyed he made her weak at the knees. Lucy eased herself up as Jani got off the bed and she watched as he walked away admiring his ass as he did so.

"Where are Ollie and Marko?" asked Jaska.

"Still in the bar discussing our dilemma. They both want to fuck her but don't want to scare her." Captain said his gaze not leaving Lucy's face. Lucy turned away blushing furiously.

"Why shouldn't we have some fun? The tour is almost over." Jaska said as he stood by the bathroom door. Lucy almost salivated as she watched him, his cock hung limp between his legs and without thinking she hopped off the bed and padded over to him. Gone was the time for shyness he had seen her naked, had fucked her hard. Reaching between his legs she gripped his cock and started to stroke it gently. Smiling down at her Jaska pulled her closer gently kissing her forehead.

"Does she look scared?" Jani laughed.

Lucy felt sexy as they spoke about her. The fact that it would never happen again made the whole situation more thrilling. She could do what she wanted and be whom she wanted. There was no one to judge her. No one to tell her it was wrong. It was just them and her. Tomorrow she may regret it but until then she did not care. One night of sex was all she wanted, it was more than she could have ever dreamed of.

Captain sat on the chair his dark eyes taking in everything around him. He knew he was considered the serious one by the rest of the group and the technicians that toured with them. And if he was honest with himself he was, but deep down he had a side that the others did not know about and he was still unsure if he wanted them to learn about it. The two guys now in the room made it clear what they wanted from a woman and how they liked their sex, most of the time. His tastes were similar but he always kept it to himself, maybe now was as good a time as any to show it.

He noticed the handcuffs lying on the bed and his cock throbbed. He was going to have so much fun tonight.

"Someone likes to be bound. "He said his gaze focused on the cuffs.

"A little someone tried to pleasure herself, we could not let that happen so Jaska bound her wrists together."

"She might want to fuck us all but it is us that will provide the pleasure." Captain stated. Standing up he walked to where Lucy stood with Jaska. "I think I can teach her a few things about pleasure." Grabbing her wrist he led her to the bed turning her to stand at the end of it. She looked nervously at him her eyes wide and luminous. He smiled at her before turning away and sitting back on the chair.

"Please Lucy sit down."

Lucy sat her posture stiff and awkward. Smiling at her he spoke softly.

"Don't be nervous I don't bite and I won't hurt you, unless you want me to." He glanced at Jaska. "Have you a blindfold in that bag of yours."

"Sure."

"Please may I have it?" He asked holding out his hand. Jaska handed him the blindfold curiosity written all over his face.

"Now Lucy we are going to play a game, it won't hurt, in fact it will be very pleasurable." He stood and took the blindfold from Jaska and went over to the bed.

"Move further up the bed and place this on your head little one." Lucy looked up at him nervously. "Don't be nervous little one it won't hurt I promise. I would never do that to you."

As Captain went back to his seat he saw Jani and Jaska look at him and he placed a finger on his lips indicating he wanted silence from both of them.

"Now Lucy I'm going to give you some instructions and I want you to obey them, do you understand me?"

Lucy nodded but did not speak and Captain frowned.

"I asked you a question answer me, do you understand me?"

"Yes Captain."

"Good girl Lucy. Shall we begin?"

"Yes Captain."

Wrapped in a world of darkness Lucy felt nervous. Somewhere in the room were three men and she had no idea what they were about to do. Captain's voice was firm and commanding which made her feel reassured.

"Lucy."

"Yes Captain."

"Lie back against the pillows please."

Leaning back Lucy felt her body relaxing. Around her she could hear their breathing but the loudest of all was her own. The shuffle of a chair, the click of a door, the distinct sound of a zip, each one seemed to echo around the room.

"Do not think about what I'm telling you to do just do what I tell you when I tell you. Let your body take over and your senses guide you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Captain."

"Good."

Lucy shivered with anticipation. Already she could feel her body reacting her, nipples hardening of their own volition, and she could feel the goose bumps on her skin. Turning her head to where she thought his voice was coming from Lucy waited to see what was going to happen.

Jani stood naked by the window watching the scene before him unfold. He had never known Captain to act in such a dominate manner and he was intrigued to know what he was going to have Lucy do. Jaska and himself preferred to be dominate in any of their sexual encounters but he had never known it was in his friend's nature. Studying his friend he suddenly realised how little he knew about his private life. Yes he knew general stuff about him but as of his sexual tastes he noticed that Captain had never joined in the conversations that had happened after concerts. Looking at Jaska he saw the same expression on his face as was on his own. They were both intrigued and turned on by what was happening in front of them and he could feel his limp cock hardening. Holding it he waited for Captains next instruction.

Captain sat on the seat relaxed. Always in control he knew that once he did what he was about to do there would be no going back. But now was the perfect time, Lucy was so responsive to their needs he knew that they would find it hard to find someone who had all of her qualities. Looking at her on the bed his cock throbbed with the need to plunder her. The rise and fall of her chest told him she was nervous but trying to remain calm. Tiny goose bumps showed on her skin even though the room was warm and her cherry coloured nipples were hard with longing. By her sides she clenched and unclenched her hands telling him she was resisting the urge to cover herself up with her arms. Yet she lay there waiting for him to tell her what to do next.

"Lucy."

"Yes Captain."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Captain."

"Do we make you nervous?"

"No."

"Pardon."

"No Captain."

"That is good then. Now Lucy I want you to play with yourself. Show me how you pleasure yourself."

On the bed he saw her hesitate her hands shook as she touched herself but she did as she was told. First one hand and then the other trailed over her stomach. Up they went until they reached her breasts and then very slowly she circled them with her finger. Her nipples hardened even more and Captain wanted to taste each of the hard nubs, biting on them until she gasped.

"What does it feel like Lucy?"

"So good."

"Pardon?"

"So good Captain."

"From now on you must call me Sir. If you fail to do so I will have to punish you, do you understand me?" He told her. At the side he could hear the gasp from Jaska at his words but he ignored it.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl." As he spoke Lucy continued to stroke her breasts capturing each nipple between her fingers and pinching it. Her legs parted slightly and he knew she was getting turned on by it.

"Open your legs for me, I like to see a pussy getting wet as a woman pleasures herself."

Lucy hesitated her legs shaking with the need to obey and the need to hide from the room.

"Open your legs Lucy." He commanded.

Hesitantly she did as he asked and from where he sat he could see her pussy glistening with her juices. He saw both Jaska and Jani move to stand behind him both with their cocks hard and wanting.

"Lucy I want you to finger yourself but I do not want you to cum."

On the bed Lucy moaned as she ran a hand down her stomach and over her mons to insert a finger into her pussy. A load whimper escaped her as she arched her back pinching hard on her nipple with her other hand. Between her legs she parted her lips to show him her wetness and to circle her clit with her finger. Inserting the finger she slowly pushed it further in before taking it slowly out, again and again the finger went in before she inserted a second and a third her thumb rubbing her clit. Her moans grew louder and arching her back even further Lucy cried out. Shudders wracked her body and she sobbed her release.

"What did I tell you? I am not pleased with you."

Lying on the bed Lucy shivered at his words. Her skin glowed from her orgasm as she lay with her legs splayed open.

"What did I tell you?" Captain said his voice losing the softness replaced with a tone that boked no rebuke.

"Do not cum."

"Pardon?"

"Do not cum Sir."

"And what did you do?"

"I came." Her voice was almost a whisper and he could hear the quiver of unshed tears. He did not want her crying. Behind him he saw Jani take a step forward to comfort her and he knew that in a short space of time Jani had begun to have feeling s for her, even if they were only ones of protection. He was not a heartless person and he did feel for her but she had to learn that he was not to be disobeyed.

"I am disappointed in you Lucy." Standing up as he spoke he went to sit on the bed next to her placing a hand on her chest, feeling the rapid beat of her heart. "When I say do not cum I mean do not cum, you disobeyed me and now you must be punished. Now be a good girl and sit up, do not remove your blindfold."

As Lucy sat up Captain watched Jani closely. His friend was warring with himself. Jani knew that what Captain was doing was right but he also wanted to step in and protect her from his evil clutches. Each emotion flitted across his face and Captain held one hand up to stop him before placing a finger over his lips telling him to stay quiet. Jani could have her back after he had played with her.

Jaska also wanted to protect her but knew that he was right. Both men were hard and both wanted her even more than they realised. He himself wanted her more than he had wanted anyone and it unnerved him. Lucy stood in front of him and he admired her. Long red hair flowed down her back like a sheet of polished copper and he knew under the blindfold were the greenest eyes he had ever seen. A man could drown in them and not care about dying. Her petite frame was all curves and sex. Ample breasts were topped with cherry red nipples that were even now tempting him to suck on them. Sitting on the edge of the bed he leant forward and took one in his mouth. Gently biting on it he heard her gasp and his cock grew even harder. Sucking it further into his mouth he reached out and pulled her closer lowering his hand so it cupped her rounded bottom. Biting down harder he heard her gasp from the pain but he did not let go. Wrapping his tongue around the hard nub he sucked it in even more. Taking in his fill as it hardened in his mouth.

She was so responsive to their needs and his cock wanted to be buried deep inside her pussy, filling her up. He wanted to hear her moan under him as he fucked her. Letting go of the nipple in his mouth he found the other and bit down on it eliciting a loud moan from above. Her hands came up and pulled him further into her breast and her body arched forward silently telling him that she wanted more. She had just come yet he could feel the heat from her and inserting a finger into her he could feel the wetness already. Always in control of his desires he could feel that control slipping away and the base need to fuck her was taking over. Biting harder he fought to regain that control annoyed that one woman could make him feel like this. In front of him Jaska and Jani watched him. Freeing the captured nipple he stood up and pushed her away. Grabbing her hand he half pulled and half dragged her to the table. Sweeping its contents to the floor he pushed her forward so her bottom was in the air. Small sobs coming from her from the sudden harsh treatment. The other men stepped forward to stop him.

"Don't even think about it. She needs to be punished." He growled at them. He knew they could both stop him but knew they wouldn't. Undoing the belt on his jeans with one hand he held her down with the other. Freeing his hard cock he turned and rammed it into her. The sudden feeling of tightness overwhelming him. A loud moan escaped him as her muscles enveloped his cock. Whipping off the blindfold he grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head up so she could see how she looked in the mirror.

"Open your eyes Lucy. Watch as I fuck you."

In the reflection he saw her do as she was told and he pushed even deeper into her seeing the lust on her face. She was loving it. As he watched her he saw the challenge appear in her green eyes. The dare to fuck her even harder. He could feel it in her posture, the small thrust upwards of her bottom, the small rise of her head, the tightening of her pussy. He pushed harder rising to the challenge. Oh how right was she. Harder and harder he fucked her and he loved how she wanted more. So tiny but so strong mentally. Raising a hand he brought it down on her buttock the sound echoing in the room. Again and again he spanked her matching each one with the thrust of his hips He could not last much longer. Her green eyes devoured him as she watched. Her eyes glazed over and he saw she was about to cum again. Pulling out was almost too much to bare but he had to. She would not get the better of him. Her eyes widened as she felt the emptiness and he smiled slowly at her.

"Reach between your legs Lucy, feel your clit, make yourself cum." As he spoke he took hold of his cock and stroked it his own orgasm imminent. As she did as she was told he saw her shudder and he let himself cum all over her back. Putting himself right he turned leaving her bent over the table.

"She is yours now, do what you want with her."

Walking out of the room he shut the door firmly behind him before leaning against the wall. Dragging the air into his suddenly starved lungs he wondered how he had managed to hold it together. That feeling of being out of control was alien to him and he never wanted to feel it again. Frowning he wondered how the rest of their stay would fair if she stayed with them as planned. Marko was struggling with his conscious as it was and Captain knew he would stand no chance against her if she wanted him as badly as she said.

Jani stood and watched Captain fuck Lucy and his cock was hard as iron in his hand. Never had he heard his friend talk to any female the way he had spoken to her, but then again, he had never watched his friend fuck any female before. Lucy lay slumped over the table covered in cum and she had loved every second of it.

"What the hell was that?" Jaska asked.

"Hot as hell whatever it was."

"Dam right it was." Taking hold of Lucy Jaska drew her close wrapping his arms around her.

"We need to clean you up little one." Jani said gently. As he spoke Jaska picked her up and took her into the bathroom standing her up before turning on the shower. As the water warmed he held onto her letting her feel the heat of his body as she shivered against him.

"Are you okay Lucy?" he said as he lifted her chin up.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Stepping into the shower Jaska pulled her close letting the water cascade over both of them. Behind her he could see Jani standing in the doorway knowing what he was thinking. Captain should not have left her the way he had and now it was up to them to deal with it. Tenderly Jaska soaped her down allowing the warm water to wash everything away, cleansing her body and hopefully making her feel calmer. Tonight she would stay with them and tomorrow they would deal with everything else. As the shower was turned off Jani stepped into it enveloping Lucy in a towel and carrying her back into the room. Not speaking he dried her off then pulled the cover back on his bed lay her down in it before climbing in beside her.