Fallen Poets Pt. 04

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling.
4.3k words
4.75
5.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: The story Fallen Poets and all its parts are fictious and do not reflect the thoughts and actions of the people involved.

*****

Sated after her fun with Captain Lucy curled up on the bed. Next to her lay Jani his arm draped around her. Snuggling against him she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Ollie sat next to Marko in the bar both of them lost in their own thoughts yet both knowing what the other was thinking. Captain had already gone up to their room to join Jaska and Jani with Lucy making it obvious how he felt.

"What are you going to do?" Marko asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"I have no idea. I want her but she doesn't look old enough. "Ollie replied, "and like you said we don't fuck the fans. Let's face it we have never been in this situation before. What do you want to do about it?"

"Jaska has invited her to spend time with us and knowing him she is already naked and spanked. I'm going up to the room to sleep on it and maybe in the morning I will have an answer."

Ollie sat finishing his drink as Marko left. He wanted her as much as the others wanted her but sharing a woman had never even entered his head. Back and forth his thoughts went but he couldn't make his mind up. Exasperated he finished his drink deciding to do the same as Marko and sleep on it.

Lucy woke the following morning wondering where she was and who she was with. Her head hurt and her body ached, the arm across her stomach certainly wasn't hers. Very carefully she turned over and blinked, surely that wasn't Jani. Her dream hadn't been a dream it had actually happened. Staring at him as he slept Lucy still couldn't believe he was in her bed. She could count on one hand how many men she had slept with and now she had slept with three guys in one night. Just thinking about it made her clit ache. She remembered Jaska asking her to spend a few days with them but now they had fucked she wondered if the invitation was still open. Captain had gone back to his room and she could see Jaska in the other bed the covers thrown away from him. Her fingers itched to explore his body as he slept and the need to trace the contours of his muscles with her fingers was almost overwhelming. He was so different yet so similar to Jani. Both of them knew what they wanted from a woman and they were not afraid to take it. Both guys were talented musicians yet physically they looked so different. Jaska was tall and broad, Jani was tall yet slender. Each of them was dark and brooding in contrast to Marko and Olli's blond Scandinavian looks.

Thinking about Ollie made her smile. He played his guitar like an angel each note true and with divine clarity. Strong steady hands and nimble fingers caused her pussy to moisten with lust. It made her wonder if he was good at playing other things. A tap at the door caused Jani to wake his brown eyes sleepy and hooded.

"Good morning." She whispered shyly.

"Good morning little one." He said placing a kiss on her nose.

"I hope you slept well little one, a single bed is not always comfortable for two people."

"I slept like a baby thank you."

"Good. I hope you plan on staying with us, you have yet to play with Ollie and Marko. We plan on looking round your city today but later we plan on having more fun with you."

"Are you sure you want me to stay? I thought Jaska was just being polite."

Jani chuckled. "Jaska is never just polite where women are concerned. He is like me little one, he only fucks women he likes. He does not fuck fans at all, he says it is degrading to the woman."

"So why me? I am a fan and three of you have fucked me so far." She blushed as she spoke.

"You little one are someone special. I do not fuck fans at all. I find it unattractive if a woman throws herself at me just because of the band I am in. I go to them as me Jani not Jani the bass player. You little one knew who we were and wanted us but you did not throw yourself at us. You are stunning to look at but are not fully aware of your beauty. You are wanton but innocent. I want to spank you but protect you all at the same time. You are shy but admitted that group sex turns you on. Now can you see why my-self and Jaska want you?"

As he spoke Lucy could feel the heat rising in her, did she really come across that way.

"I agree with everything Jani has just said."

Lucy turned to see Ollie leaning against the wall resplendent in his black jeans and jumper.

"You are intriguing Lucy. Marko still cannot decide if he wants to fuck you, he does not want to take advantage of you, I on the other hand will."

"Do I look like I'm being taken advantage of? I want this. I want to be here. This is literally a dream come true. Yes it's true I knew who you were at the beginning but I can honestly say I did not want to sleep with you because of that." She blushed realising how bad that must have sounded. "What I mean is..."

"We know what you mean Lucy." Jani chuckled.

"Maybe so, but Marko is aware of the large age gap and even though we all know this is your fantasy he will not take advantage of you. If you want Marko then you will have to persuade him, use what you have to get him into bed."

"And what is that?"

"You."

As they were talking Jaska had got out of bed and wandered into the bathroom. The sound of the shower reminded Lucy that she needed to freshen up and get dressed. The clothes she had worn were strewn on the floor. Realizing she needed to get clean clothes from her room she wondered how she would get there without anyone seeing her, she wasn't even sure where she was or where her room was. Getting out of bed she started to get dressed two sets of eyes fixed squarely on her.

Jani groaned. "Dam those clothes are hot on you. Come back to bed Lucy."

"I need to go back to my room and get showered and dressed, these clothes aren't exactly suitable for day wear in November."

"That is true. I will walk you back to your room." Ollie insisted. Opening the door for her he waited for her to go through.

"Thank you."

The walk back to her room was done in silence yet the tension between them spoke volumes. Ollie wasn't as tall as the others but he was perfectly proportioned. Short blonde hair cut close too showed his angelic features off and when he smiled dimples appeared either side. He looked so different to the others yet she lusted after him as much. When he played his guitar his fingers flew over the strings each note true and clear. Lucy wondered if he would play her just as well and her body tingled at the thought.

Opening her door he insisted she went in first closing it firmly behind him. Arms encircled her waist pulling her close too. Leaning back she rested her head against his chest letting herself breathe in his smell. A hand reached up and slowly undid the buttons on her top.

"Mmm you smell of heat and sex."

Lucy giggled. "I wonder why?"

"You need to freshen up."

Releasing her he walked into the bathroom leaving Lucy to find suitable clothing for sightseeing. Stripping out of her dirty clothes she wandered into the bathroom.

"I do not know if I prefer you clothed or unclothed. I know I'm going to enjoy you wet."

Stepping into the shower Lucy tried to ignore Ollie watching her. Standing as he was she could not ignore the bulge in his jeans and she found herself wanting him in the shower.

"Ollie would you like to scrub my back?" she said turning and showing him her rear.

"I would love to scrub your back but I'm afraid we have no time. I will just have to enjoy the view."

Letting the soapy water run from her body she washed her breasts stopping to stroke them slowly.

"Are you sure I can't tempt you?"

"Lucy you could tempt a saint. Do not worry I will fuck you, that's a promise."

Stepping out of the shower she wrapped a towel around her body before walking back into the bedroom. Quickly drying herself off Lucy got dressed, all the while conscious of Ollie watching her. Brushing then tying her hair up she left her face devoid of makeup.

"Ready."

"Shall we go? I am famished and we must eat before we go anywhere. The others are waiting for us downstairs."

In the dining room Lucy was surprised at how many people were with the band. Finding herself surrounded by strangers she grabbed Ollie's hand moving closer to him. As they walked towards the others conversations quietened and eyes followed them. Finally sitting down she reluctantly let go of Ollie. Breakfast was a loud affair and Lucy felt overwhelmed by it all. It was one thing to be in a room with the five of them but it was another to be in a room with them and everyone else that made up the crew. They all knew each other so well and it showed, jokes were shared and she felt like an outsider. Eating her toast and drinking her tea she kept quiet.

"Do not worry little one you are amongst friends." Jani whispered in her ear. "They are just curious as to who you are. Remember we do not have our female fans around us after the show and we certainly do not bring them down to breakfast."

"I feel like I'm the main attraction at the zoo." She whispered back. Jani chuckled and drew her closer. Opposite Marko smiled. Leaning across he spoke quietly.

"I hear you will be joining us for the day. Where do you recommend we go?"

"I have no idea this is my first time in London. I will follow your lead."

"Then we will choose together. It will just be us five and Jari, the drummer, plus you."

"That's fine by me."

Jani leant over to Marko speaking rapidly in Finish. "She is amazing, you will have so much fun with her tonight."

"I have yet to decide if I want to have fun with her. She is not a toy to be played with she is a person with feelings and I do not intend to hurt those feelings."

"Neither do I Marko. None of us sleep with fans, you know that as much as anyone. But I have never met anyone like her, with her qualities and she is certainly a pretty little thing. I intend to spoil her today, with Jaska and Captain. You and Ollie can do what you please. Let him talk some sense in to you."

"It is not sense it is caution."

Lucy sensed they were discussing her but could not understand what they were saying. Moving closer to Jani she snuggled into the crook of the arm resting on the back of her chair. Both Ollie and Jaska were watching them. Jaska winked at her making her smile but Ollie looked more serious.

"Jani she is not a toy to be played with no matter what you may think. We all know where your tastes lead."

"What is that supposed to mean Ollie?"

"It means nothing we are just concerned about her being taken advantage of."

"And I am not? My tastes may not be the same as yours, or Markos but I am concerned about her. I do not intend to abuse her no matter what you may think."

"Jani is right." Interrupted Jaska, "we do not intend to hurt her."

Around them people were trying to listen to the conversation, open curiosity on their faces. Lucy moved even closer to Jani and he pulled her closer to him, his arm a shield against everyone. Placing a small kiss on her head he listened as Marko spoke to him.

"Do not get me wrong I want her as much as you and the others do but she is so young compared to me and Ollie. Surely you must see my point of view."

"I do see your point of view but it is her fantasy to have all of us and I would like us to fulfil that fantasy." Jani sighed.

As everyone got up to leave the room became quieter. Lucy wondered what Marko and Jani were saying.

"It seems you have caused division amongst them Lucy." Captain said.

"I do not want them to argue about me." She replied shocked to think she was the cause of the heated discussion.

"Jani is rather taken by you, which is very surprising. He is not one to argue over a woman, even one as beautiful as you."

"I am not beautiful Captain."

Captain shrugged his expression guarded. It was obvious she had no idea of her self-worth and after his loss of control he did not plan on letting his guard down again. Next time he would keep control and show her what she needed to know.

Marko stood pushing his chair back. "I will think about what you have said Jani."

"That is all I ask, just think about it and we will meet back here tonight." Grabbing Lucy's hand Jani stood and walked from the restaurant followed by Jaska.

Outside in the crisp early morning air the three of them stood shivering as they waited for a taxi. Even dressed casually in jeans and leather jackets the guys stood out from the crowd Lucy thought as she stood looking at them. Jaska was head and shoulders above them all and she noticed how women passing would turn to look at him. Captain with his bald head looked mean and imposing and Jani just looked mean. Standing next to them she felt small and insignificant. All around her the city buzzed even though it was early. With no idea where she was she had no idea where they were going or what was going to happen. All she knew was she was with them and she had never been happier.

"Where do you suggest we go first?" She asked Jani.

"It is your country and your city, where would you like to go?"

"I have no idea, remember this is my first time here as well."

"In that case let's walk and see where we end up."

Setting of down the road Jani kept a firm hold of Lucy's hand. Today was going to be more than sightseeing he had a surprise for Lucy and the others. Dressed in jeans, an emerald green jumper and a black leather jacket with her long red hair tied up she looked even younger than he knew she was but she was still stunning. He wanted her here and now in the street, he wanted to claim her as his and never let her go from his side. The others wanted her as well and he was more than happy to share her. But ultimately she was his, she just didn't know it yet.

London was so different from his home city yet in many ways it was the same. Grand architecture stood proud alongside modern skyscrapers. History mingled with the modern in the shops. Huge parks provided green spaces, people rushed from one place to another. Hopping on to an open topped bus the four of them listened as the guide told the history of the buildings that was short and sweet it covered the facts but not the people. Over bridges from one side of the city to another they went and Lucy found herself overwhelmed by it all. Jaska and captain laughed switching between English and Finnish but Jani remained quiet holding onto Lucy's hand.

"You are quiet?" Lucy asked tentatively. After what had happened during breakfast she felt unsure of herself and what they thought of her. Was she another notch in the bedpost for all of them, after all they were only here for such a short amount of time, one week and they would be gone and so would she as well.

"I am thinking little one."

"Oh, okay." She replied leaning against his arm.

"Why do you ask?"

Lucy remained quiet not sure how to answer instead she turned to watch the city go past. A hand turned her head back making her look up.

"Why do you ask little one?" still she remained quiet. "Ah I see, you think I do not want you now after what has happened, you think we are going to discard you after one night like rock stars do. I am not a rock star, I am me, I am Jani and I do not... discard women. I... we want you here, we want you with us."

Jaska and Captain stopped their joking and listened to them talking. Moving to sit next to her Jaska put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Listen to him Lucy, Jani is telling the truth. I did not ask you to spend time with us just to discard you like a used toy. We all want to spend time with you." Leaning forward he kissed her gently. His lips parting hers as he parted them. Softly he probed her mouth with his tongue tasting the coffee on her lips. A moan came from somewhere and he was unsure if it was her or him that had made it. Deeper he took it feeling himself becoming aroused with each moment. Her tongue joined his entwining as the kiss deepened.

Taking her hand he placed it on his jeans silently telling her that she turned him on with a mere kiss. Then he heard her moan as she realised what she had done to him. Her hand closed over his erection and gently she massaged it the material adding even more sensation. Holding her head he pulled her closer wanting more, wanting to have her sit on his lap so he can feel the heat of her.

Pulling away he groaned knowing if he carried on he would not be able to control his actions, the need for her so strong. Gentle hands continued to massage him and leaning back he groaned as she worked her magic. Captain and Jani surrounded them so no one could see what was happening but he didn't care anyway. Jaska gasped as he felt the unmistakable feel of buttons being popped open and a small hand creep inside his jeans. He heard her giggle as she once again started to massage him, the feel of skin on skin almost too much for him. The hand stopped and he felt the last button pop. The feel of air on his cock told him she had freed it from the confines of his jeans. Surprised by her actions he glanced down only to see her lean forward and take him in her mouth. The warmth of it encasing him made him moan loudly and his hips rise from the seat.

"Oh god." He groaned, "That feels so good."

Slowly she sucked on him and he felt her tongue wrap itself around his erection. Gently she went up and down drawing him in before releasing him again. Soft warm and gentle she took as much of him in as she could. Quietly she took him the only sound was his as he tried to stop himself from cuming. Biting his lip he concentrated on other things besides the mouth sucking him of on the top of a bus. His hips thrust upwards and he placed his hand on her head encouraging her to take him deeper. A tongue around the tip of his cock and a moan of pleasure were his undoing and from the pit of his stomach he felt his orgasm building.

"Oh fuck." He whispered.

Desperate to hold onto the sensations enveloping him Jaska gritted his teeth. But onward it went snaking itself around him filling him with the need to explode in her mouth. Down he pushed her head hearing her gag as he pushed too hard. Letting go he relaxed his grip knowing it would not be long before her mouth would taste him. The relentlessly slow pace of her mouth teased him more and the snake in his stomach grew slowly. Raising his hips he silently encouraged her to take him quicker but the hint was not taken, instead the pace got slower and he could have cried. Further and further down into her mouth went his cock and inch by inch the pace of her sucking got quicker. Desperate for release he could only follow where she led. Again the tongue went round the tip of his cock as she concentrated on it.

It was too much for him and Jaska threw his head back and let the orgasm happen. Lights exploded behind his eyes and every part of him felt like it could not contain the sensations that ricocheted through him. Holding her head firmly he thrust into her fucking her mouth not letting her go.

As the sensations went away Jaska groaned not wanting it to finish. "Fucking hell." He gasped and he slumped back against the seat. Opening his eyes the sudden brightness made him blink. Next to him Jani and Captain were grinning at him and he grinned back at them. Small hands refastened the buttons on his jeans and a head rested on his lap.

Lifting her up Jaska placed a small kiss on her head. "Thank you little one but you need not have done that."

"I wanted too." She whispered. The group sat quietly as the tour continued.

Captain watched as Lucy sucked Jaska's cock and he knew she was special. So innocent in many ways but wanting to please them all. He could not wait to get her back to the hotel and play with her some more. This time he would show her what she actually was and he knew he would have to keep an even tighter rein on his emotions.

12