Fallen Poets Pt. 06

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling.
2.6k words
4.6
5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up in her own room the following morning felt strange after the last few days and she took the time to stretch out and enjoy the freedom of her large bed. Last night had been a good night with good food and good company. She had been able to relax and enjoy the band as men and not as people she had adored from a far. In such a short space of time she had grown to know them as individuals and she loved them even more for the people they were. It still held true that they were very talented but she now knew more about them and could see them as the men behind the band.

At the end of the night Marko had walked her back to her room and today she was going to go sightseeing with him. Considering he had not wanted to be around her it seemed he had changed his mind. The patter of rain on the window told her that the day was going to be a wet one and she wished she could spend all day in her bed instead of outside in the cold.

Throwing the covers from her she got out of bed and went for her morning shower. Soon she was dressed in black jeans and sweater with her hair braided and she felt ready to face the world. Opening the door leading onto the corridor she was surprised to see Marko.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. I thought you might like some company walking down. I saw how nervous you were yesterday when faced with all the crew and I didn't want you to feel that again."

"Thank you, that's very kind of you."

Descending in the lift she had time to study him. He was as tall as Jaska but more slender. His short blonde hair reminded her of Olli and his blue eyes sparkled with mischief. He was a contradiction. On stage he was out going and fun always laughing and joking between songs and yet she knew he could be serious and sensible. All along he had wanted her but he had shown concern for her welfare. Maybe today she could break down that barrier and get him where she had got the others, in her bed.

The room was once again busy and holding her hand Marko led her towards the others. Sitting down next to her he saw the grin on Jani's face and he smiled back. He noticed how the crew watched them, as they had yesterday, but he did not care what they thought. It seemed Lucy was fast becoming relaxed around everyone.

Breakfast came and went and they sat there drinking their coffee deciding what they were going to do that day. London was as vast has their own city and they still had places they wanted to see.

"Today I am spending time with Lucy on my own." Marko announced. "You have all had the pleasure of her company so now it is my time."

"So you should." Jani said, the others nodding in agreement. "You will have fun, where do you plan on going?"

"I have yet to decide. The weather is not as good as yesterday so I thought somewhere indoors would be nice. The natural history museum could be interesting or maybe be a tour in a bus."

"I love the sound of that. Although I did enjoy the open top bus yesterday."

"So did I." chuckled Jaska making Lucy blush as she remembered what had happened.

"Why what happened?" Olli asked.

"Little one became rather bold on an open top bus and poor Jaska bore the brunt of it." Jani laughed winking at Lucy. She smiled shyly remembering how bold she had actually been and wondered if something like that would happen today. It had turned her on being outdoors and she wanted more of it.

"In that case we can do both." Marko said drawing her closer to him. Looking at Olli he saw the need for her on his face. It seemed she was becoming addictive to all of them.

Outside in the wet November weather Marko and Lucy stood waiting for the next tour bus to appear. The others had decided to spend the day doing their own thing leaving the two of them alone. It was what he had wanted and he planned on making the most of it. Downstairs on the bus he sat with his arm around her shoulder enjoying the smell of coconut that wafted from her hair. Neither of them spoke as they listened to the guide tell them the history of the buildings they passed. Modern and old stood side by side each other. The tour covered the city from side to side and over bridges spinning tales of conquest and terror. Through narrow streets and past wide green spaces until they saw their destination. Hopping off the bus they braved the rain and entered the huge building that was the national history museum.

"Wow this place is huge." Lucy exclaimed stopping dead in her tracks. The vast ceiling appeared endless and even Marko was stunned by its immense size. Vaulted ceilings and wide stone stairs, huge doors leading to rooms housing large collections each one better than the last. Taking her hand he was surprised how small it felt in his own. As they walked they talked and he found himself wanting to know more about her. She made him laugh and he finally realised what the others saw in her. A mixture of everything they all found attractive in a woman and with an innocence he himself found appealing. Jani was protective of her and he could now understand why. Captain had to be in control no matter what he was doing but she encouraged him to let go. She shook them all out of their comfort zones and that was exactly what she was doing with him.

Stopping dead he drew her to him, wrapping his arms around her he looked into her eyes and felt himself drowning. Emerald green they went on forever mirroring his own blue ones with something he had yet to fathom. Deep inside something stirred, something he wasn't sure about but knew felt right. Kissing her he felt her body mould to him. As the room faded away he let the kiss become deeper. Soft lips encouraged him and small hands wrapped themselves around his neck drawing him closer as she stood on tip toe. Gently probing he parted her lips tasting her fully for the first time. Her own tongue joined his entwining together showing him she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Picking her up he felt her legs wrap around his waist and her arms tighten around his neck.

Deeper the kiss became until it was all consuming. He could feel his cock harden in his jeans and he knew he had to have her. He had to feel skin on skin, he had to feel her under him as he took her. Small noises in his ear told him that she would not stop him and it fuelled his kiss.

"Excuse me can you take that somewhere else please."

Lifting his head he was confronted with a woman and her small children. The woman angry at their kissing.

"I'm sorry." He apologised standing Lucy against him.

"So you should be, if you want to do that sort of thing then go and find somewhere private. I don't want to see people practically ripping their clothes of in public. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"You're right, we should take this somewhere private. Again I'm sorry you had to see that." Turning to Lucy he held her hand. "Shall we go, I think we have business we need to finish?"

Leaving the woman to gawp after him he walked towards the exit dragging Lucy behind him. Outside in the cold air he once again kissed her this time keeping control of his lust. He had to have her and the only place for that was back at the hotel. Hailing a taxi he pushed Lucy in to it before himself then pulled her into the crook of his arm once they were both inside.

Telling the driver where he wanted to go he leant over and kissed Lucy once more. Eager to taste her the kiss became deeper and his tongue grew more probing. Together they explored each other hands ever more insistent. Pulling away Marko looked at Lucy the passion in her eyes matching his own.

"I want you."

"I want you too."

"And I want you to behave in my cab." The driver shouted at them. Lucy blushed but Marko laughed.

"Okay we will be."

All through the journey back to the hotel Marko kept her close to him his cock still hard in his jeans and barely able to keep his hands from her. Lucy had her arms around his waist and it was playing havoc with his control. As the taxi stopped he opened the door and pulled Lucy out behind him. Quickly paying he did not wait for any change instead he pulled her into the hotel and into the lifts.

Picking her up in the lift he pushed her against the wall letting his need for her take over. Tiny hands grabbed his hair and pulled his head back parting their mouths from each other. Gazing into her eyes he saw the hunger in them he himself felt before her mouth descended onto his neck trailing kisses along it driving him mad with need. Pulling her jumper up Marko ran his hands over her back undoing the clasp on her bra.

The lift stopped and the doors opened. Carrying her down the corridor to his room he went to open it. No key.

"Fuck." He swore. "No key it's at reception."

"Take me here." Lucy giggled.

"Dam I would love too."

As he spoke the lift doors opened and Jani walked out. "Looking for this Marko." He said holding up the card to get in the room. I saw you come in and come straight up so I knew you hadn't got your key with you." Opening the door he held it open as Marko carried her inside. "Have fun." Jani said as he shut the door behind them.

Lucy laughed. "It seems we aren't meant to have any fun Marko."

"Oh I intend to have lots of fun with you." As he spoke he freed her of her jacket and then her jumper. The loose bra fell away revealing nipples hard and ready to be sucked. Unfetted her breasts stood proudly on her chest and he reached out to fondle first one and then the other rubbing his thumb over the hard nubs. He watched as she closed her eyes a sigh escaping her lips. Encouraged he repeated the movement loving the feel of them in his hand.

"Gorgeous." He whispered. Shrugging off his own jacket and jumper he took her in his arms feeling her nipples rub against his bare chest. Lifting her up he threw her back onto the bed making Lucy laugh.

"mmm watch it tiger, I'm delicate."

"Not that delicate." He laughed. "I know you like your pretty little ass spanked."

"Hey that's a trade secret."

"Not any more it isn't young lady." As he spoke he kicked his boots off and lowered his jeans. "Now show me that delectable body of yours. I intend to fuck you and you will enjoy it."

"Oh I will will I?" she laughed doing as she was told. Dressed only in her green panties she waited to see what Marko was going to do.

"Yes you will."

"mmm prove it."

Jumping on the bed next to her he stood straddling Lucy waving his cock in his hand. Lucy squealed with laughter.

"You dare to laugh at me?"

"I dare." She said squealing once more as he sat across her stomach tickling her with his free hand and stroking his cock on her stomach with the other.

"Well that's a crime punishable by tickling, did you know that." Letting go of his erection he tickled her making her laugh.

"Stop it, stop it." She squealed "I can't breathe."

"Beg me to stop. Plead for mercy." He said.

"I can't. Stop please." She laughed.

"Beg."

"No." she said her laughter getting worse as he tickled her more.

"Beg me and I will stop." As she laughed he could feel his cock getting even harder and he longed to just plunge it into her.

"Mercy Marko, mercy." She relented unable to take the punishment any more. Falling on her Marko stopped what he was doing and took her mouth with his. Rolling her over so she was lying across him he ripped her panties off throwing the useless material on to the floor.

"I don't think you need those now." He said releasing her mouth.

"Hey they were new." She gasped.

"I don't care. They aren't wanted."

Sitting up Lucy straddled him.

"Oh really!"

"Yes, oh really" he raised an eyebrow. "What you going to do about it?"

"This." And she wriggled her arse so his cock lay between her legs. "And this." Reaching for her breasts and holding them.

"You're a bad girl Lucy."

"Am I really? I have only you lot to blame. I was sweet and innocent till I met you." Once again she wriggled down on his cock. "Now keep still I need to concentrate."

"Yes boss."

"Cheeky."

Lifting herself up she let his cock slip inside her feeling it fill her up. Closing her eyes she heard him gasp as she lowered herself onto it.

"That feels so good."

"I know, I feel it too."

Slowly she rode him enjoying the feeling of control. Hands stroked her thighs getting closer to her pussy.

Beneath her Marko watched as she rode him. Unable to tear his eyes away from her face he saw the ever changing feelings cross it. Stroking her thighs he let his hands tell her what he wanted to tell her. Slipping a hand between her legs he sort out her clit gently stroking it with his finger. Gently, not wanting to cause her any pain he rubbed feeling her become wetter. Up and down she rode him never changing pace and the feeling of her control made him want to take her hard and fast. It was sheer torture how slow she went. Biting his lip he tipped his head back and growled.

"Does that feel good Marko?" she asked him her voice thick with lust.

"God yes."

On and on she rode him time felt suspended as he concentrated on the pleasure she was giving him. Thrusting upwards he tried to take over but it only made her stop letting him know she was the one controlling it. Relaxing he grabbed hold of the covers with his free hand moaning loudly as she rotated her hips, grinding down on him. Slowly her pace got faster and opening his eyes he watched as she fondled herself. Stroking her stomach and holding her breasts. Her head back she rode on taking her pleasure from his body. His hand between her legs was soaked and he could feel his orgasm building. Not knowing how much more of her he could take he growled loudly thrusting upwards.

"Marko."

"Yes Lucy."

"I."

"Yes."

In his stomach he felt it building and again he thrust upwards unable to take much more.

"I."

Her muscles clamped on to his cock and he almost lost himself.

"Yes." He gasped.

"I'm going to cum." And she shuddered on top of him. Head back she screamed her muscles contracting on his cock and wetness covering his finger. Throwing her onto the bed he rammed into her over and over again shouting his own release when it burst from him. Falling on top of her all he could hear was their ragged breaths.

As he lay with her in his arms he wondered how the hell he was going to let her go.