Fallen Priest, Risen Erection

Story Info
He finds satisfaction serving the Church.
1.1k words
3.44
115.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers

When D was younger, in his early 20s, his life was more or less going well for him. He had a good job with a law firm, and was working his way up, a nice house with low mortgage payments, a good car, and he and his girlfriend were talking about marriage and a family. Of course there were the occasional upsets, but for the most part life was good.

As the years went by, his life seemed to get harder and harder. So much so that by the time he was 43, everything had just gone to hell. He lost his job when the firm closed, and was unable to get another. His house was repossessed. He had bought a new car, but was unable to keep up with the payments after he lost his job. When his girlfriend left him, it was the last straw.

D felt he needed to get away from everything that had gone wrong in his life. He joined the church, became a priest, and moved to a small, little known town in Northern Michigan to begin his ministry. There were a handful of nuns assigned to his parish, and they were all relatively nubile. However, after about six months at the first parish, he was sent to another for reports of having fucked all the nuns at the first and having gotten several pregnant.

He was sent to a parish, where the Mother Superior was reportedly unfuckable, and had helped with the rehabilitation of a few other Priests who had been sleeping with nuns. When Father D came to his new parish, he very quickly befriended the nuns there, the only one that he couldn't move was the Mother Superior. He tried everything he could think of, and still found that she was a very hard nut to crack. Little did Mother know, the nuns Father D had befriended had actually become his slaves.

He used them to satisfy all of his sexual desires, but he wanted the Mother Superior badly. She was short. About 5'3'' with very long dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She was round, with average sized breasts and a big ass, hips, and thighs. Father couldn't get that ass out of his head. It was the color and shape of a split peach. Father D put together a plan, he forced his slaves to kidnap, and then use Mother Superior until she was helpless and begging for more.

They blindfolded the Mother, and began fucking her with large strap on dildos. Her screams were muffled by the ball gag they had stuffed into her mouth. The large dicks on the straps were dipped into water, and then frozen before they were used on the Mother. For hours the nuns came at her with their frozen toys. When each one showed the slightest sign of thawing out, they were resoaked and put back into the freezer to harden again. By the time they were done, the Mother's pussy was frozen to numbness, she couldn't feel the lower half of her body anymore. She wished for more. More cock, she wanted to be fucked over and over again. She begged the nuns with her eyes to continue to ram her pussy with their dildos, but they would not. A few moments later Father D walked in, his big, thick, cock in his hand, a wide smile on his face, an evil look in his eyes.

Turning to his slave nuns, he asked, have you done what I told you to do? A young nun answered, yes Father, she has been used. She is now ready for you. Good, is all Father D says. The weapon in his hand is about 9'' long, and 4'' around. It is circumcised, and caramel colored up the shaft, and then gets darker at the head. Father's balls are large and hang low, they are fuzzy with curly black hair. Mother Superior looks at him with a combination of both aw and fear in her eyes, she can see that he is tall, and lean built, with large hands and feet. What a sight to behold, this large cocked man was.

He removed the ball gag from her mouth, and said you have been summoned my child, because you have sinned. How Father, how have I sinned? Why that is quite simple, you have disobeyed the commands of your church. You have ignored my words to you, and now you must do penance. It is God's will.

Father D began by first fucking the Mother's pussy, he slammed her pussy with everything he had. Making sure that all 9'' of that rock hard cock was embedded deep into her womb. After lubricating his cock in her, he pulled out and began to slam deep into her tight, and still unused asshole. Screaming out his name she begged him to stop, but he simply ignored her pleas and continued on. His slave nuns began to fuck and masturbate themselves and each other, while watching the show that lay before them. Oh yes, slut, confess your sins, and take your punishment. Begin to pray for forgiveness.

Mother Superior stopped for a moment, she couldn't believe that Father D would say that to her, she tried to look at him, to see if he was serious. In moving to look, the Mother found that now only was Father very serious, he also seemed to know exactly what it was that would make her do what he wanted. Father D slapped her thigh, and pulled her hair hard. Bitch I told you to begin to pray for forgiveness. Yes Father. Hail Mary, Full of Grace... Mother continued on with her prayers of forgiveness, while Father slammed deep into her asshole. Over and over his cock stretched her out. Her screams and prayers became louder, and soon she was cumming. Yes Father, oh God yes!

From that moment on, Father D made the Mother Superior into his special slave, he had a special spot made in the alter for her to hide away during mass, so that she could give him head while he celebrated the weekly rituals. He would cum down her throat when the voices of his parishioners rose in song. Often during the week, the Mother would surprise Father D with a treat, she would use the choir loft to hide his other slave nuns, where none of his parish could see them. His slave nuns would spread their legs wide and masturbate during the mass, so that Father D could watch, and enjoy the show while he did his holy duties.

latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers