Fallen Woman: Reformed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I turned on a vibrator, I rubbed some of the juice from the periphery of the dildo onto her clit, and then pressed the vibrator against it. She let out an involuntary moan and tensed up, which registered on the strain gauge, but not in the manner of involuntary spasms. In other words, it was not orgasmic... yet. In a few minutes she was showing signs of approaching climax, and I withdrew the vibrator. She regained composure. This happened three or so more times over the course of about forty-five minutes.

At about fifty minutes, she went over the edge. I grabbed up the spoon, covered her mouth with one hand, and spanked her about five times with moderate force on her most sensitive of anatomy. Her screams, despite being muffled by my hand, were palpable.

After an hour at work, I handed over the task to one of the more experienced members of my crew. He would take the next watch. During his hour the woman came three more times. I was afraid deslutification was not taking as the more she suffered the more she seemed to soak the sheets with the cunt juice that ran down her crack and dripped to the linens.

After yet another member of my crew had begun an hour-long shift, she had her fifth infraction. Her eyes went wide when she saw me approaching while pulling on a rubber glove. I climbed up on the bed, yanked the dildo out by the base, and crammed my fingers together to a taper that would allow me to force my hand into the woman's pussy. When she started to scream, I motioned for the one who had been edging her to gag her. I didn't want the police showing up on a noise complaint. He stuffed what looked like his underwear into her mouth. When the widest point of my hand, the point at which the knuckle at the base of the thumb is located, pressed through her opening, her cries abated. I tried to force my hand open driving fingers into the super-sensitive internal space. I torque my forearm and made short thrusts. The key was to not let her get used to it. I started to slide he fingers of my other hand flat along my wrist as though I would stuff a second fist inside her, but only probed at her stretched opening.

After her third hour, she was allowed to nap, but awoke thrashing with another dick in her ass. The whole process repeated until the appointed hour arrived when we had to hose her down so that her family could come back to a rewired, to what end unknown, mother.

12