Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll always be there for you when it's dark, babe." The last thought I had before I dropped off the most restful night of sleep I had ever had was, 'Damn that was a smooth line....'

Chapter

I woke in the middle of the night feeling Karly's nearly atomic warmth beside me. Normally my house was kept cold at night to save on bills, so my bed was layered in deep quilts and covers, mostly second hand shop items picked for their thickness rather than their look...

With just me in them, things stayed nice and toasty, but with me and Karly in them it was downright hot, and in more than one way!

Wakefulness came to me slowly, sneaking in as all my synapsis moved from sleep to fully awake. Karly was still curled up on me, her head pillowed on my shoulder, her arm across my chest, her legs tangled in mine. She had been so relaxed, but now I sensed a tension in her, like she was clinging to me.

My brow furrowed as I tried to understand what was happening, was she just uncomfortable from the heat of the covers? Her body made small tremors and jerks, her muscles briefly firing and then then going rigid.

'Bad dream,' I finally realized. I brought my right hand up and covered her arm across my chest, my left arm tightening around her. I hoped that the extra contact would help her sleeping mind feel safer and would help shake her dream into a better place.

She continued to tremble. I worried. Suddenly she made a noise, low and soft, not a scream but a noise that made me react as if she had...

'Nope! Not gonna happen anymore!' I thought to myself. I had to push down a wave of pure rage, intellectualizing that the threat to her wasn't physical... I was surprised how protective I felt for her and so quickly. There was a beast inside me that screamed at me to tear the threat apart!

I rolled over and wrapped myself around her, pushing my right leg between hers and wrapping her in my arms. Kissing her face I whispered to her, "Baby girl, it's okay, I'm here..."

She woke quickly... not with a start but coming back from the land of dreams and back to my arms. She wrapped herself around me and pressed her face into the hollow of my shoulder and head. I purred at her, trying to soothe her and erase her fear. "It's okay, baby girl. I'm here."

Her grip was tight on me and desperate, it scared me a little. "Are you really?" she whispered into my shoulder.

I kissed her neck, and her jawline, not a sexual kiss, but one that let her know that I was here with her and that I lo-... that I cared about her. "Of course I'm here."

Her face stayed buried in my neck. "I dreamed you left me last night. That you got out of my car and you just walked off into the snow, into the night." Her voice was raw, almost as if she was on the edge of tears. "I just sat there crying and crying, hoping you'd come back for me..."

I could feel hot tears on my shoulder now. Her head made a little shaking motion against me. "But you didn't come back."

Dream me was a real dick. I tightened my arms around her and whispered into her ear, "But I did come back for you, and I always will baby girl, so long as you'll have me."

I could feel the warmth of her against me, so intoxicating. I was excited about her, I could feel myself down there responding to her nakedness pressed against me. So much beautiful and supple Karly. Perfection...

She whispered into me again, "Will you make love to me again?" Her voice felt so fragile, like she seriously thought I would turn her down...

I rolled her over onto her back, never breaking our tight hug, and slid between her legs. I suppressed the urge to kiss her and simply held her tight in arms while she clung to me as if she were trying to make our body's one.

Then I made our body's one.

It might have been the heat of the covers but the inside of her burned like a furnace. The wetness was more intense than it had during our first session. She made no noise as I entered her, and that worried me... she was extremely vocal during our first time together.

I worried that I might be hurting her, or maybe she didn't really want me in her?

"Thank you." She whispered into my ear, shocking me...

'Thank me?' I'm the one with this beautiful creature wrapped around me! I should be on my fucking knees right now thanking god that she even let me be in the same room as her, much less that she would share her body with me! I nodded against her. "You never need to thank me. I'll make love to you as long as you'll have me... and wish I was a better man long after you've sent me packing."

"Then you're going to be making love to me for a long time," she whispered in my ear.

I could only wish that was the case... I felt undeserving of her...

My upper body wasn't positioned right, I could sense it. The way I was hugging her was great on our sides but with me on top of her it felt more like I was applying a triangle choke. I didn't like mixing the image of my sweet Karly and anything that would hurt her...

I untangled my left arm and slid it around and under her right one, grabbing my other arm and holding her as tight as I could without hurting her. She repositioned herself so her arms were wrapped exclusively around my head. I gently rocked myself in her, not pulling out and crudely slapping myself in her but instead just pushing myself as deep into her as I could and making her feel me there. Her legs tightened around me and I wondered if she was trying to push me out, or trying to let me know she wanted me there...

I finally decided that if she wanted me out, she could tell me. This was about her, not me, and projecting my insecurities on her wasn't helping her pain.

I flexed my chest muscles against her and tried to will my strength into her fragile mind. My grip on her tightened as did hers on me.

I wanted to badly to kiss her neck. To add so much more movement to our lovemaking but I suppressed that thought and just rocked her slowly. I could feel her breath on my neck, coming hotter and faster. She still clung tightly to me and I increased the pace of our rocking, still not thrusting at her but instead just rocking her, relishing the feel of the length of her on the length of me.

"Do you want me?" She asked throatily in my ear.

"Forever and ever I want you." I whispered back to her.

Her grip on my head somehow found another gear and I could feel her legs tighten on mine, as if she were trying to somehow drive me even deeper within her...

"Do you need me?" She panted into the side of my neck.

I needed her more than I had ever needed anything in my life. I realized then that this was so much more than sex to me, and I desperately hoped it was for her too...

"I need you more than the sun on my face, or the breath in my lungs," I whispered back to her.

Do I want her? Do I need her? There was a third question there... one I desperately hoped she wouldn't ask me. Do I love her? I would have to lie to her if she did. I would have to say yes. In her fragile state she couldn't stand to hear me say no. I realized then that she was so much softer than her outside edges showed. She projected an air of strength and absolute confidence but inside she still felt the need to be loved and desired...

She wasn't different from me at all, I realized as we rocked each other in the dark room, joined together in the most intimate way possible. I showed the world my anger, made myself an outsider. Showed how willing and able I was to be pushed to violence. She showed the world a confident, beautiful doll. We were both just shells and masks. Inside, we were both so much less, and so much more. We both wanted to be loved. To feel a deep connection...

I knew then that I loved her. Her beautiful, fractured soul that so mirrored my own. How had I not seen that before? How had she been so much more perceptive than I had?

Her voice broke me from my thoughts... and I screamed at myself to say it before she asked me.

It was too late though... "I need you too." She whispered to me. The moment passed.

I felt like a coward for not telling her right there. Instead I just rocked myself in her and enjoyed the warm embrace of the woman I loved.

"Will you kiss me?" She whispered to me, "I want to feel you everywhere in me."

I desperately wanted that!

I moved from her neck and smashed my mouth down over hers, instantly driving my tongue deep into her mouth. She moaned then, and finally her arms untangled from my head, wrapping around my body and instead moving to my powerful shoulders and neck.

She broke our kiss. "Will you go harder? I want to feel you deeper in me."

'Try and stop me!' I screamed inwardly as I finally pulled myself from her sheath and drove into her with every ounce of strength in my body.

"Oh god! Like that!" She screamed at me. I pounded fiercely at her, pushing myself as deep in to her as I could go on each thrust. Her hands were still rubbing away at my shoulders, moving from my neck to my upper arms and back. I realized she must like the feel of the hard muscle under her fingers and so I forced my shoulder forward a bit, knowing that would cause the muscles she seemed so fascinated with harder.

"Kiss me," She commanded.

I again forced my mouth down over hers, my tongue dancing inside her mouth. Sweat poured off of our bodies as I thrust myself into her over and over again.

Her moans were getting louder and more frantic, and I tried to increase my pace to match her increased desire. She suddenly went tight under me, her mouth breaking away from mine, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I knew what that meant... do exactly what you were doing. Not go faster, not suddenly go harder, do exactly that.

I obliged the hell out of her.

I could suddenly feel her nails in my back, digging deep and hard. Her body was completely rigid beneath me and I felt her pleasure slam into her body, communicating to me through how we were connected.

Once again she made a home just for me. I couldn't hold on anymore! Instead I pulled her tight to me and grabbed a fistful of sheet as I grunted into her neck. The orgasm wouldn't stop! I kept pumping into her and pumping into her, her nails raking down my back and she bucked and screamed beneath me...

"Please stop..." She begged me, "I can't take anymore!"

That was enough to break my trance and I slowed myself to a stop, still staying within her and once again laying kisses down the side of her neck. She panted beneath me. Finally she rolled away from me, pulling my sword from her sheath. She lay on her side and snuggled into me. I wrapped myself around her back, sharing the pillow with her and breathing in her perfect scent. 'Great, vanilla is always going to make me horny now...' I thought to myself.

I wasn't sleepy anymore. I just wanted to enjoy feeling her fall asleep in my arms and I decided that was exactly what I was going to do...

"Thank you," She finally said.

I chuckled deep in my chest and kissed her neck, "I think you have that totally backwards, baby girl. I should be thanking you for even letting me be in the same room as you!"

She wrapped her hand in mine as it explored her firm stomach. "I'm not kidding. Mike never let me stay when we were done." I knew instantly to stop laughing. She was sharing something very important here and giving her the impression that I thought it was funny would be a very bad move.

"I asked him if I could a few times, rare times when we could get away with it." She paused. "He let me, but I could tell that he didn't want me to." I felt anger rising in me.

"He didn't make love to me..." Again a pause, I didn't like hearing about her being with another man. "I realize now after just being with you twice that he never made love to me. He fucked me. He used me for what he wanted. I feel you inside me and I feel like you and I are becoming one... I feel like you are giving while you take. I used to think that with Mike too, but I realize now that he was just using me for his own pleasure. You realize I've cum more with you in one night than I did in three years with him?"

The animal inside me screamed then, something raw and primal. I could feel it slamming against the bars of its cage and howling into the night. I was going to rearrange that dickhead's face the next time I ran into him, hell, I should have done it years ago!

I had to stop and remind myself that if Mike hadn't have been a total dipshit I would not have this goddess in my arms. I could tell that she would have most likely stayed with him, willing to sacrifice her own happiness just to have someone...

'Say something!' my body warned me as I felt her starting to stiffen beneath me. "His loss. My gain." I growled into her ear. My hand drifted down between her legs, finding her button and rubbing softly. Her hand flew down and covered mine, driving it down harder on her sensitive flesh. I kissed that beautiful neck again, raking my teeth over the sensitive skin beneath her ear.

"You're mine now!" I growled at her, "and I plan on keeping you in this bed as often as I can convince you to climb into it with me!"

She turned suddenly and forced me onto my back... straddling me. I felt her wrap around me down there... wet from her own excitement and our previous lovemaking session. My back arched in pleasure as she forced herself back down on me...

This was going to be the best birthday ever!

Chapter

I woke to the sound of noise in the kitchen and a wonderful aroma. The bed was cold beside me, and I already missed her...

I got out of bed and put my underwear on, padding to the kitchen on the way. I turned the corner and leaned against the wall, watching my goddess' back as she stood in front of the stove. She had ear buds in, the wireless kind, and her cellphone was on the counter next to her. 'Funny, I don't remember her bringing those in last night,' I thought to myself as she swayed back and forth to the music, bouncing her ass and gyrating to the music.

She had put my shirt on, and I assume she was wearing only her panties underneath... 'Please dear god in heaven, tell me she isn't wearing panties underneath...' my brain whispered. 'Nice of her to strip back down once she got back inside,' I thought to myself and I hoped that meant that she had plans to follow through with her offer of attempting to fuck my brains out for the rest of the day!

I shook my head, 'God, why couldn't she have put her shirt back on?" I thought. I'd have loved to watch her ass bounce and sway in nothing more than a set of panties..

She must have felt my gaze on her back as she turned back and smiled at me, her green eyes flashing as her face lit up... "Happy Birthday!" She crowed!

'God, she is so beautiful,' I thought.

She pulled her headphones out and threw them on the counter. "You were supposed to stay asleep, I was going to make you breakfast in bed!" She said to me playfully, turning back to whatever she was cooking. 'I'd like to do a lot more with you in bed than eat breakfast right now,' I thought to myself as I watched her ass...

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 11 in the morning and was shocked to see that I had slept as long as I had.

My silence made her turn around and glance back at me again. She raised her eyebrows at me, "Well, are you gonna come over here and ride a bitch's back while she cooks you breakfast or what?"

I nearly growled in lust for her right then and there. I knew she wasn't serious about the sex while she cooked thing, she just wanted to feel me pressed up against her.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and pressed myself to her perfect back. It was like she was built just for me, she fit against me so perfectly...

With my left hand I pushed her hair away from her neck and started planning kisses there. My hands both dropped to her sides, working their way down and starting to work their way under her shirt. She melted into me and kept stirring at what I could now see were eggs, scrambled eggs.

"What do you think you're doing mister?" She asked me playfully.

I continued to kiss her neck and growled into it, "Riding a bitch's back."

She craned her head back and let me kiss those beautiful lips... 'God, it is so hard to break away from her!' I thought to myself as that electric tingle hit my lips and she broke away to pay attention to her cooking.

My hands continued to explore, finding their way around and beginning to rub her button through her panties. She melted some more. "And now what do you think you're doing?" She whispered. I could tell her desire was starting to get the better of her...

"Well," I whispered playfully in her ear, "I was thinking of unwrapping my present again..."

She slapped my hand playfully with the spatula and I pulled it back in surprise. "No!" she said playfully, "You unwrapped it three times last night! Besides there are eggs in question here!"

I pulled her closer to me and let my erection slip between her legs, hitting her just right... "What about my eggs?" I growled into her ear as her legs nearly melted out from beneath her. She stopped stirring and grabbed the stove for support.

The eggs were done, and she pushed the pan off the heat of the gas grill...

She was aggressively rubbing her ass against me now and I was torn between pulling her panties down and turning off the burner on the stove... 'Just a little more of this' I thought as I continued to grind my hips into hers...

"Are you just gonna bend me over the stove and fuck me now?" She asked huskily.

Something snapped in my mind and I suddenly wasn't even close to being in the mood. I turned her around and quickly snapped the burner off. "Don't do that," I said to her a little too sharply, leaning against the counter and looking at her.

She just smiled at me, ignoring my anger, "Well obviously, I wasn't going to let you fuck me over a hot stove, I just wanted you to move me over to the counter and fuck me there."

I ground my teeth at her, "You know what I meant..."

She moved up and pressed her body against mine and I almost forgot about my anger at her. I didn't like being compared to that asshole Mike, and I felt like that was just what she had done...

She must have read my mind, because she looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm not comparing you to Mike. He used me every time he was ever with me. I realize with you we have something more..." she smiled and my anger was dropped in a cold bath...

She turned and started rubbing her ass on me again, her hands reaching back and grabbing mine and wrapping them around her. "That doesn't mean I don't want to still get fucked occasionally!" She growled at me as she pushed even harder into my stiffening erection.

I was confused... what was she talking about?

She pressed her back fully against me, making as much contact as possible as she rubbed herself up and down on me. My hand found its way back to her clit and started rubbing in a soft circular pattern around the sensitive flesh there. "A girl needs to get fucked occasionally. To have her man just take her hard and fast, to satiate himself on her. It lets her know that she's the sexiest thing he's ever seen... most people equate a man fucking a woman with him dominating her, and sometimes that's the case, but sometimes... a woman driving her man so crazy he can't help but fuck her is the best way to show her she's in control!"

And like that she moved away from me. I growled in need as she walked away...

She continued, "And sometimes, the best way for a woman to know she's in control is to tell her man, no pussy for you until you finish your breakfast!"

And with that she slid her ass up onto my table and spread her legs. She leaned back against the wall, and started rubbing her clit through her panties...

My breath was coming gasps as I felt my need for her. I started to move to her and she put her hand over her crotch and pushed her legs together. "Oops." She emphasized each word and I almost went wild, "I. Said. No. Pussy. For. You. Until. You. Eat. Your. Breakfast." Her jaw tilted out and while I could tell she was playing with me I could also tell she was loving every minute of it.

1...34567...23