Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized on some level that I shouldn't let her talk about herself like this, but I was too driven by need right now to care... I grabbed one of the plates and a fork she had set out on the counter and threw a spoonful of egg onto it. I looked back at her and she pointed to between her legs. "Set your plate right here... you can watch me play with my pussy while you eat."

God, that almost pushed me over the edge right there... I was holding on to my control though. I walked over and set my plate down between her legs and pulled the chair over. As I brought the first forkful of egg to my mouth she pulled her panties aside... Her hair down there was shaved in a straight line, leading down to her clit. Everywhere else was smooth and perfect.

The bite of food was halfway to my mouth and forgotten... "Eat, I said." She growled at me.

I shoved the bite in my mouth and chewed quickly. She had her right hand, pulling her panties aside for me while she rubbed her middle finger up and down her slit...

I managed to get a bit more egg on my fork but was doing it blind as my eyes were glued on her...

Suddenly she slipped her middle finger into herself and gasped.

A circuit threw in my mind. I shoved the plate of eggs into the corner, the plate sliding neatly underneath her leg and landing with a crash. In one smooth motion I stood and grabbed her left wrist, the one not buried in her pussy and pulled her off the table. I couldn't control myself as I spun her and forced her down. My right hand found their way inside one leg and the waistband of her panties and I just pulled...

The fabric ripped with a loud shrrrip! sound and suddenly I was pulling my underwear down and driving myself into her.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she drove herself back into me.

God damn her pussy felt spectacular on me. I reached under her shirt and grabbed a heavy handful of her tit and squeezed hard, not being gentle but simply taking what I wanted.

"Fuck me!" she screamed as I drove myself into her, setting a pile driver's pace.

She had her arms stretched out over the table and was using pressure against the wall do drive back against me on each thrust. I could barely control myself... 'Fuck! She is fucking hot!' I thought to myself as I drove into her as fast and as hard as I could.

"I thought you were too good to fuck me?" She screamed, her hand suddenly snapping down and playing with her clit.

"Shut the fuck up," I growled at her...

I managed maybe five more strokes into her before I came...

When I came back to myself she was bent over the table beneath me, most of my weight on her. The gravity of what I had done slammed down on my shoulders and I pulled myself from her.

"Hey! Warn a bitch before you do that!" She screamed at me.

My legs sagged and I fell down into the chair... I felt horrible. How had I done that to her? She turned and smiled at me, a triumphant smile like she had just won a prize! Her look turned to horror as she saw the anguish on my face. Instantly she was on top of me in the chair, her legs spread over mine and my head cradled in her arms. "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay" She whispered to me.

I felt so bad! How could I have done that? How could I lose so much control!? I felt her kisses start to land on my face and realized she was kissing all around my face trying to comfort me. Why was she comforting me? I was the one that...

"Gabby it's okay. I wanted you. I wanted to experience that with you." She explained looking into my eyes. Those perfect green eyes grounded me every time. She smiled at me and my heart started to lift. "I was playing with you! I wanted to push you over the edge!"

I finally got it. She showed me she was in control by making me lose mine. She pushed me through my hang-up with Mike and her attitude. She showed me that I was human too, and that was okay...

I laughed and took her in my arms, finally appreciating her naked crotch on my lap...

"Sorry about that," I finally mumbled into her breasts.

She leaned back from me and smiled. "Sorry? You made it a shitload farther than I thought you would! I almost broke up laughing when you got the plate of eggs! And the look on your face when I pulled my panties aside? Priceless!?"

She crowed in her victory and now I could see what she was talking about. She had taken complete control over me, just with her sexiness. I would have done anything to make her happy there, I would have killed for her, I would have died for her...

I just joined in her laugh and pushed my head between her breasts, wishing that the shirt wasn't covering her lovely flesh...

"I'm gonna get you back for that you know," I said to her, completely laughing and losing myself and my worries with her.

"Never happen. I've got too much control for that!" She crowed at me one final time. "Now come on, your breakfast is almost cold and I've got cum on my leg!"

That thought finally smashed into me... "Uh... speaking of cum... I've cum in you four times now. I probably should have asked about this earlier..."

She smiled and ran her fingers over my face. "I'm not stupid Gabby. I've been on birth control since I was 15... we're fine."

Relief washed over me. I loved Karly and I loved being with her but I was not ready to be a father...

Chapter

Breakfast was delicious. The plate that I splashed against the wall was a complete wash, but fortunately I took a pretty small portion and so there was still plenty left for the two of us. I only had the one chair in the kitchen for my table, 'Really got to do something about this furniture situation, especially if I'm going to be having company regularly!' I thought to myself.

With no place for both of us to sit we took our food into the living room, she sat in my big comfy chair and I sat cross-legged on my bed.

We sat, eating and chatting quietly amongst ourselves. She had taken a pair of my comfy workout shorts from me to replace the panties that I had torn up... still kind of felt bad about that, but after the stunt she had pulled I briefly considered making her go without!

She'd offered to put her pants on sans panties and I decided for the sake of ease of trying to get back in her pants we'd compromise with the shorts.

I scratched at my eyes and she noticed. "Allergies?" she asked me.

I looked up from my plate and explained, "No, with all the excitement last night I forgot to take my contacts out. Not used to sleeping with them in, now they're bugging me."

She smiled at and me, "I forgot mine in too, though I wasn't really planning on sleeping over anywhere so it wasn't like I could have done anything about it had a remembered!"

Something she said to me earlier last night occurred to me suddenly, "Your friend! They were expecting you!"

She gave me a funny look, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Last night, when Joe was going to give me a ride home you said you'd drop me as it was on your way to your friends' house." I explained to her.

She laughed at me again, I was starting to get the impression that she really loved to do that, "I was lying. There was no friend. I just wanted to see you for longer and by the time I said it I had my entire speech from last night planned out in my head. I was pretty sure I was going to chicken out though."

I laughed and was flattered that she was willing to pull her little stunt just to have the chance to get to be with me for a little longer.

It felt good to be wanted.

"So what are your plans for your birthday?" She finally asked me.

I looked at her and thought, 'I'm planning on calling it all off and rolling around with you in the covers all day...'

I settled for, "That depends in large part on how many times you're willing to let me unwrap my present..."

She smiled at me shyly, it was a beautiful smile. "I think you're done unwrapping your present for a little while."

I had finished with my food and set my plate aside. "You being an Indian giver now?"

She looked at me with sultry eyes, "No, but I've already missed a bunch of calls from my parents and I'm going to need to go home and wrap up a couple things..."

I was disappointed. I realized then that I didn't want her to go. I nodded my head, "I understand."

She looked at me and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Plus I was thinking I could throw together some stuff in an overnight bag, you know, maybe come back and stay here tonight."

My smile nearly split my face! I realized then that she was asking permission... 'lets get that problem settled right now,' I thought to myself. I got off my bed and went to her, kneeling and taking her plate from her hands. I set it aside on the floor and again thought that I needed to get some more furniture... sheesh.

I put my hands on her knees and leaned into her, kissing her too soft lips and causing a purr of contentment to escape from her. I took her face in my hands and made her look into my eyes.

"When you go home, I want you to put a bag together, some clothes, a toothbrush," 'What the hell else do girls need?' I thought wildly to myself. "Anything you need to get ready for the day. I want you to bring it back here and leave it here. You're going to be staying over here pretty often and I want you to have stuff ready when you do."

Now her smile nearly split her face, "Really?" she asked me. She kissed me full on the lips and met my eyes again. "You don't mind?" she asked.

I slid my hands under her shirt and across her back, kissing her again. "Do I mind? Well that depends, how many times a night am I allowed to open my present if I let you stay?"

She smiled coyly and breathlessly at me, "As many times as you'd like," she finally answered.

I leaned in and kissed her with everything I had, pushing her back into the chair and taking her breath away in the process, "Then you can move in today and just stay here forever!"

We shared a long and passionate kiss. Finally she pushed me back away from her. I couldn't hide the disappointment from my face...

"I need a shower," she told me, "You have any desire to open your present again?" I stood her up and showed her how interested I was in opening my present again...

Chapter

I followed Karly into my tiny bathroom, her hand in mine. I watched as she turned the water on and adjusted the temperature... I decided she needed a little help there and came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and slid my hands beneath her shirt, running them over her smooth stomach and finally settling on her ample breasts.

She purred and leaned back into me, reaching back and rubbing her hand along my stiffening manhood. It felt spectacular... "What do you think you're doing mister?" she asked me coyly.

I rubbed her breasts harder, listening to the water pour down in the shower. "Hey, its my present and I'll unwrap it any way I want to!" I replied to her. My mouth found her ear and I teased the lobe with my lips and tongue, feeling my way along the sharp studs she had there. I stopped and nibbled along her ear...

She turned and faced me, raising her arms above her head. "How do you want me?" she asked me, echoing her comment from the previous night.

I walked up to her and slid my hands beneath her shirt, "Naked." I told her flatly. I pulled her shirt off of her and stood and beheld her amazing rack. I stepped away from her and looked at her with raw desire. "You do the shorts, I want to watch you do it!"

I could tell by her expression that a thought suddenly occurred to her and she said, "Hold that thought!" and started to push past me.

I was completely surprised as she pushed past me. I wasn't quite standing there holding my dick in my hand, but I was pretty close... I did enjoy watching her breasts bounce as she ran past me though. She came back into the bathroom with her phone. I laughed and told her, "You think I'm doing nudes or a vid, you need to have your head examined!"

She laughed at me, "No, not that," she looked me up and down... "well, not this time, but we'll circle back around to that!" She was playing with her phone then, swiping her finger down the face and looking for something on it. "Got it!" she exclaimed and moved to me like a she wolf...

She put the index finger of her left hand on my chest and with just the slightest of hints pushed me back one step, two steps, three and I was at the bathroom door. "Stay there..." She purred at me. She stepped back between the sink and the shower, she held her phone up and smiled at me. "I love this song, and I've always wanted to strip for someone to it... this is Desire, by Meg Myers, and Karly!"

With that she hit play. The speaker in the phone sounded a little tinny at first, but the song was cool. Heavy base, a nice beat, the girl singing had a good voice. Karly started to sway and bounce to the music, doing some very interesting things with her body that had my attention pretty quickly... She turned her back to me and looked back over her shoulder just about the point that Meg told me she wanted to fuck me...

I was shocked at the lyric and my attention split for a second between Karly and Karly's phone. That ended quickly as my attention snapped back to her sensual ass moving in time with the music...

She undid the drawstring on the shorts and slowly slid them down, keeping eye contact with me the entire time she showed me all the interesting parts those shorts were covering... 'fuck me' I thought as the shorts hit the floor.

About mid way through the song she raised her index finger and beckoned me forward. I moved like she had strings on me... 'this song is definitely ruined for me from now on...' I thought as I moved towards her... 'no way that I'll ever be able to hear it again without getting a hard on!

She backed into the shower, the water kicking and spraying as she immersed herself in it. She leaned back sensually and let the shower run over her hair, wetting it completely. Her hand ran down her breast, making trails in the water as it passed... she leaned against the wall of the shower and spread her legs, letting the water run down her front, her right hand pinched her nipple and her left ran down over her mound.

I growled and moved to join her but she once again held a finger up, stopping me. The song was almost over... "You don't let me in there right now and we're going to have a repeat of this morning!" I growled at her.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled a wicked smile at me. "Oh you can join me, but you're still wearing your underwear..."

I looked down and realized that she was right!

I pulled my underwear away quickly and stepped into the hot water with her. Her hands wrapped around my face as I pushed her back and put my tongue in her mouth, sweeping her into a kiss to take her breath away. Her naked, wet body pulsed beneath me as I pushed her into the wall.

I'm a practical man... sex in a shower looks good in a movie, but in practice it rarely is that steamy, and I knew it. I figured rather than get frustrated trying to make love to her I'd try something new, and just for her...

I worked my kisses down her body, sparing additional attention on each one of her nipples... my fingers explored the front of her mound, teasing her clit and eliciting a chorus of moans from her. Her eyes were closed and her left hand was grabbing the top of the shower enclosure as she tried to hold herself up...

'Good, she's going to need the extra support here in a second...' I thought to myself as I kneeled in front of her, kissing her stomach. Water pounded me in the face as I felt her hand come to the back of my head, I wear my hair in a buzz cut so there was nothing for her to grab onto there, but she rubbed my head and pulled it into her body as my fingers did their magic.

I twisted my hand and moved my attention from her clit down to her opening... I started by working my long middle finger into and her watching as her head went back and her moans became deeper, more sensual. Soon my ring finger joined it, bringing another level to her pleasure...

Her eyes snapped open when my tongue first lapped against her clit. I worried a little bit about tasting my own semen considering that I'd deposited more than a little of that there in the past few hours but I figured what the hell, if it made her feel good I'd take one for the team!

Her legs spread as she gave me better access to her opening. Her taste was spectacular. Something spicy, and sour crossed my tongue and then it was all sweet...

Water pelted and ran down my face as I licked and fingered her. I'll be honest, it's not easy to go down on a girl in the shower, and I very nearly drowned myself giving her the pleasure I did. I found that no matter how I held my head the water ran straight down her body and into my mouth... breathing was nearly impossible and I simply had to resort to bouncing back and forth between breathing and holding my breath depending how her movements caused the water to bounce down her body.

I'm sad to say that I did not manage to elicit an orgasm out of her... I had hoped that I'd be able to my first time but the water was just too damn awkward...

She finally pulled me up and stared into my eyes before leaning in to kiss me. I smiled and told her, "Just a second... I have Karly all over my face! Let me wash up, first!"

Her finger stopped me, dragging a little furrow in my jaw, "Nope. If you can go down on me after we've had sex, I can kiss you afterwards... it's a union rule. You can go look it up!"

I smiled and kissed her hard, pressing her back into the wall. I expected it to be a chaste, close mouthed kiss, but instead it turned into a full on tongue in mouth affair. I wasn't going to complain about that...

She finally pulled away from me and looked into my eyes... "Mike never did that for me." She said.

My heart lurched a beat and I had to repress an urge to drop her and push myself away.

I could see the cringe on her face, a look that clearly said, "OOPS!". With a grimace she said, "Sorry."

She was embarrassed now and I felt bad for reacting so strongly to it. She was trying to be complementary to me and it was only natural to compare me to past lovers. Hell, I probably would have done the same... had there been any past lovers.

With held each other in the water for a minute, a silence that wasn't quite awkward but was definitely in the same zip code. I still wanted her, but I could tell the mood had soured and decided that I'd rather lose a chance at getting laid than make it even more awkward and force a performance out of either of us.

I turned and grabbed a bar of soap and started running it over her body... let me tell you, she had the cleanest set of breasts in the world! She smiled at my ministrations and made her body available for me to scrub. The little walk in shower wasn't the best at being helpful to a decent shower, but what it lacked in room I made up for in personal attention.

I was soaping up her back while she held her hair up when she finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry I brought Mike up..." she shook her head at herself... "it's just that was something I always wanted him to try and he never would for me."

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her breasts again, just to let her know I was okay... "It's okay baby girl. I get it. You're going to compare me to the people you've been with before."

"Person," she corrected. "Just one."

I laughed and started applying soap to her back again, "Okay, person you've been with before. Nothing for me to be mad about. So far it looks like I'm coming out pretty well in the competition. Don't sweat it, it's only natural for you to talk to me about it, and I want to know what you enjoy and what you don't."

She was pretty stiff beneath me, "It's not that natural. You seem to be able to avoid doing it. I don't hear you talking about the girls you've been with before me."

1...45678...23