Falling

Story Info
Falling too hard, too soon.
1k words
2.86
8.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Falling

My chest heaved, fighting for breath snatched away in an instant dimly remembered, though never forgotten. The dark room, the strange bed, light flickering upon the wall - it took more than a few seconds to remember where I was, coming to my senses in a flushed and panting haze, holding someone as tightly in my arms as they held me. I pressed into him, paws and hooves entangled, losing myself in the sensation of touch alone, hot breath on my shoulder as he pulled back slightly to show off a wolfish grin.

My wolf pressed his nose into my neck, kissing in that light way that made me shiver, grip weakening against my will. Lips brushed over my red coat and I brought my knees up at an angle, laying flat on my back with thighs squeezed around my wolf's sides as if afraid to let go too quickly and lose the moment. He murmured something under his breath that I did not catch, though the memory of it flitted from the forefront of my mind as his muzzle dipped languidly to my breast, lips closing about one pert nipple. Shy in my reaction, I arched and moaned softly, conscious of the noise, too used to being quiet. It was different when you had a drop of peace in an ocean of noise, bustling others coming and going, yet eventually leaving two such souls undisturbed. Digging my fingers lightly into blue fur, I was still careful not to grip too hard, not to dig in the hard, hoof-like tips to my fingers even as his tongue danced across my breast, making me squirm and pant. So quickly was he learning my buttons, the good ones that brought a smile to my muzzle and sent my heartbeat quickening.

Perhaps we were already becoming adept at teasing one another as he lifted his nose, dropped a kiss on the other breast and met my eyes with a smile that stretched seconds into hours of utopia.

"Back in a second," he murmured, slipping backwards off the bed, holding my gaze for as long as it took to stand upright once more.

I nodded, not really needing words to convey my point, and combed my fingers through my mussed forelock, wishing that the damn thing would stay tidy. There was no real way to keep one's hair sensible while, well... That was self-explanatory, even if something that I could never have anticipated in my limited experience and doubted my wolf even noticed or, if so, it was with a smirk of amusement. I watched wolf as he padded from the room, making barely a noise on the carpet and disappearing through the previously locked door, tail flicking jauntily.

Flaking out on the bed, I stretched muscles that were suddenly sore in a way I had not known for longer than I was proud to admit. Though that was in the past, that last time, and did not need to be thought about, considered or even remembered ever again. Life had taken an unexpected turn indeed. I allowed my head to fall back, paws folded neatly behind my skull. I was sure that I was leaving half my mane on the bed and would take a joke or two for it later, as I was terrible for moulting in the scorching summer heat, leaving a trail of chestnut strands wherever I trotted. Specks of dust ­danced in the light from the projector above my head, casting the image of a computer desktop background with two familiar ponies on to the pull-down screen. The screen hung over the window and tapped the sill, stirred by the breeze from the open window - a breath of fresh air for the warm room.

Thoughts whirled past one another, chasing heads and tails far too swiftly for me to disentangle or distinguish one from another. Laziness seeped through my bones but not my mind, hooves twitching as if I stood on the edge of a cliff, teetering on the brink of a plunge that would bring startling revelations. My lips parted and I stared at the ceiling, tracing invisible patterns as they curled in and out of my line of sight. Wolf moved in the room next door, reminding me of reality and bringing a burst of warmth to my chest that was not at all related to the summer heat.

Staring up and up and up, I closed my eyes, exhaling slowly in an unnecessarily long, drawn out sigh. I missed wolf beside me, our meetings too brief to forgo any stolen seconds that I could spend with his paw on mine, sleeping or awake, his breath soothing and rhythmic as I would finally drift into a deeper sleep than I could ever have alone. I could not sleep well alone anymore and waited every morning to be woken, if apart, by my phone buzzing with that familiar morning text message. I loved those messages and I loved more.

Do you?

The thought flashed up unbidden with surprising clarity and I groaned, pressing my hands across my muzzle, covering my eyes. If I could not see, I did not have to say it aloud, at least not yet. I could not feel like this so soon, it was wrong, too quick and too perfect all in one terrifying cocktail that could swing the tipsy to either end of the spectrum. Swallowing hard, I pulled my paws away from my eyes, looking at them and studying each and every little crease on my palms. Some said you could read your own future in your palms. I thought that you were the master of your own future, orchestrating your life through your hold on the present. That was something wolf had taught me, that manner of living in the present and looking to the future. So...did I? That question did not need to be answered.

Aw shit...

I wasn't supposed to fall so hard so soon.