Falling Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes Joe reached climax, which in turn caused me to climax as well. It was the first time I had ever experienced an orgasm. And let me say, it's simply amazing. And if someone could figure out how to get that feeling without all the other stuff, they'd make a fortune. Which, I'm sure by now, there is something out there that does. But we're not getting into that.

Joe fell down beside me, both of us panting. Hardly able to move from what had just happened. I bit my lip and looked over at him; he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I laughed causing him to laugh. I turned my body towards him as he sat up slightly.

"So, that's what we've been missing out on?" I said, still breathless.

"I was just thinking the same thing, I mean, wow." He said smiling over at me.

"I'll say." I said causing both of us to laugh. I sat up on the bed, beside him. He was facing down, so I leaned over and smacked him on the butt.

"Hey!"

"What?" I laughed.

"I'm supposed to do that to you, not you do that to me." He said causing me to laugh harder.

"It was just right there, and like begging me to hit it. I can't help it that you have a nice ass. Okay? It's one of the things I first liked about you." I smirked.

"You're joking."

"Mayyybe." I smiled, as he rolled over and pulled me down on top of him, tickling me. I laughed and placed my hands across his chest, resting my head on top of them. I smiled up at him, and he laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Just...nothing." He smiled.

"Oh no, you don't get to do that. Tell me." I said.

"It's just, who would have thought?" He said placing his hands behind his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, who would have thought this would have happened, in our house." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Don't you mean your house?"

"No, you remember what you said when we got here, you called it 'our' house." He smirked. I didn't have anything to say back, I just shook my head. Causing him to laugh. "I'm just saying."

"I know, but ya know, if this would have been our house, as in both of us living here, then I'm sure this would have happened eventually."

"That's true," he nodded.

I sat up, looking around the floor of his bedroom, searching for my undies. I never liked being completely naked. I could go without a top, but I had to have my bottoms. I spotted them on the other side of the room. And hopped off the bed, walking to get them. Joe's eyes followed me as I did. I turned and saw him looking.

"I just need my bottoms..." I said, walking back over to the bed.

"Okay..." he trailed off, smacking my ass, as I climbed back up on the bed with him. "See, I'm supposed to do that not you."

"Whatever," I said, causing him to laugh. I cuddled up next to him, as his arm wrapped around me.

"So, I guess you're gonna stay here tonight." He said.

"Well, that is if you want me to."

"Em..."

"Yes, Joe, I'll stay the night." I stated as he squeezed me tight. I placed my hand on his bare chest, as my head rested on his shoulder. "I could actually just sit like this for the rest of the night." Joe looked over at me smiling.

"Me too...well except, maybe a pair of boxers." He said looking down, causing me to laugh and look down too.

"Maybe." I smiled, leaning up and kissing his chest. He slipped out from under me, and walked over to his dresser, getting a fresh pair of boxers out and slipping them on.

Joe then came back over and pulled the covers of the bed down. I climbed under them with him, as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him. He leaned over and kissed my forehead, before we drifted off to sleep.