Falling Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, Stacey hadn't said anything about what kind of piercing to get; if it made a difference, she should have said so. I felt curiously light, freed of worries. I still loved Stacey; nothing had changed that -- I'd get her ring because she wanted it. But at the same time, I was Jenny's juicy little cumslut, and always would be. It was difficult to describe, but my mind didn't have any trouble adjusting to it.

Estelle peered closely at me, doubtless convinced we were on drugs. "Well, okay then, Linnea. If you don't mind my taking a look, we'll see what we have to work with, okay?"

I didn't know how modest her usual clients were, but I was fighting the zipper on the skirt before she stopped speaking, and I was stepping out of it moments later. I sat back on the seat and spread myself wide, inviting her to inspect my dripping snatch.

"I'm just gonna take care of a few things," Jenny whispered before slipping out the door.

Estelle pulled on some gloves and hooked a stool to where she could sit in front of me. "Now, a VCH -- that's vertical clitoral hood --usually provides the best results, because you get direct stimulation of the clitoris, but..."

I readjusted myself carefully on the chair and smiled at Daniel before whistling loudly. I would have preferred to be sitting on his lap, but he looked spooked enough as it was, and he'd studiously ignored my hints that Jenny wouldn't mind. He was sweet, if misguided.

When we'd walked out of the salon that afternoon, I'd sported four piercings. Two were in my ears, simple studs that any young girl might have, if she didn't have my parents. The other two weren't. Stacey's ring transfixed the hood of my clit, but it was oriented vertically instead of horizontally like the picture I'd seen. Even now, I could feel it resting lightly on my clit -- and it moved, ever so slightly, with every step I took.

It hadn't seemed fair to stop there, so I'd gotten a ring for Jenny, too. Estelle called it a triangle, but it was as round as the other (although she'd suggested a curved barbell, which I'd refused). It went horizontally just behind my clit, and I could feel it all the time, too. I thought the symbolism was just perfect: I was my clit, sandwiched gently between my two lovers.

Jenny was entranced and the only thing that prevented another makeout session was my residual soreness from the piercings and Estelle's stern warnings about giving things time to heal. Jenny said she had something for me, too, but she'd only smiled mysteriously and told me I had to wait.

I was pretty sure it wasn't a piercing, since I'd kept Estelle busy, and neither of us were really keen on them -- although I could see myself possibly revising my opinion once the discomfort had gone away. Jenny had gotten a new 'dew that gave her streaky highlights and a just-been-fucked look that made me cream just to see her, and glossy red polish on her finger- and toenails.

"Oh fuck is she hot!" I shouted to Daniel over the noise of the crowd before whistling again. Jenny was just dismounting from her first ride atop the Bad Hoss's mechanical stallion, and if she hadn't been nearly as polished as some of the other girls, in my biased opinion she was the hottest by a long shot.

"What is this stuff?" Daniel complained, poking at the thick yellowish spooge that the horse had orgasmed across our legs.

"Who cares?" I laughed. A little fake horse scum wasn't going to do my skirt any harm after the action I'd seen the previous night. "Don't tell me you weren't thinking about cumming too." I didn't take my eyes off of Jenny as she swayed across the ring towards us.

On the face of it, her outfit should have looked idiotic. It consisted of a light tan string bikini, over which she wore a little leather vest -- open in front, of course -- and soft leather chaps which served only to emphasize the skin visible aaaaaaaaall the way up the insides of her legs. They looked even longer than usual thanks to the sky-high strappy sandals, which even sported decorative spurs. Jenny's Bad Hoss hat was a twin to the one I was wearing.

Our neighbors cheered and clapped when Jenny stepped up to the railing and gave Daniel a big kiss, but they went back to raucous cat calls when she reached down and ran her hand slowly and suggestively up his leg. She smeared the faux jism more than wiped it off, and I saw him twitch when she reached his crotch and gave it a quick squeeze. Jenny gave the onlookers a wicked smile and slowly wiped her dirty hand on herself, beginning at the base of her neck and not stopping until she'd passed her navel and reached the bikini.

My eyes followed her every movement at least as intently as any of the guys, and I caught my breath as her fingertip just brushed the bikini. I'd thought it was tan, but I was wrong. The fabric was white, and so sheer it verged on transparent. I could just make out the outline of her slit, but the small patch of hair that had grown above it was gone. It made her look so... available. I practically creamed myself as I looked up and caught her knowing expression.

"I didn't want you swallowing any hairs," Jenny quipped, moving closer to me. It was a very private inside joke, but nobody else could hear it anyway because the crowd was sensing another kiss and noisily encouraging some lesbian action. We kissed hungrily, and I didn't resist when she pulled my head down between her breasts.

The place went wild, although the crowd noise was muted out by the roaring in my ears. I caught a glimpse of nipples looking fit to tear through the filmy fabric covering them and felt Jenny's heart racing beneath her skin, and then I was licking my way lower. The goop tasted like warm vanilla pudding that hadn't set, but it could have been castor oil for all I cared.

The little tease backed away from me before I finished, leaving me bent over the railing and straining to reach that tantalizing "V" below her heavy belt. "Sorry," she mouthed, her voice obscured by the hollers and carrying on coming from behind me. Jenny gave a final wave to her admirers and skipped out of the ring, sucking most of the noise from the bar.

Except in our section. I stood up, pushed my skirt back down over my hips, and then bent over to retrieve my hat from where it had fallen. "Haven't any of you seen a woman before?" I taunted the panting rednecks sitting nearby, and then pushed my skirt down again. "C'mon," I told Daniel, reaching for his hand, "I want to see Jenny!"

He looked at me like I was from another planet. "Don't you worry about getting raped?" Daniel asked while I dragged him towards the employees-only door on the far side of the room.

"Are you offering?" I asked, looking back at him over my shoulder, but he acted like he didn't get the joke.

One of the staff held the door for us, grinning. I smiled back, recognizing him from that afternoon but not remembering his name. Then I saw Jenny in the hallway, talking to one of the other dancers, and accelerated.

She saw the other girl look at me and turned around. "Linnea! Daniel! Did y'all think I was hot?"

"You little slut, you know you were!" I laughed, embracing her. "I'm dripping like a leaky faucet." My hand dropped immediately to her crotch, palming the damp fabric and the smooth skin beneath it. "You didn't even tell me! God, I have to taste you!"

I squatted and tugged the little strip of nylon to one side, revealing her bare mound and flowering labia. Jenny's scent was heaven, and her taste was better. My tongue strained to reach further into her depths and I hummed in satisfaction, letting my lips transmit the vibrations to her sensitized nerves. Jenny's body trembled in response and released more moisture to flood my mouth.

"Get a room, you two," Darryl growled, pulling me away from Jenny and to my feet. "I told you before, Jenny, keep it above the neck or you're going to get us both in trouble."

He looked exasperated when we both laughed. "I have a room," I gasped.

Jenny leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Give her the rest of the night off," I told him, following Jenny's suggestion.

"In fact, both of you get out of here," Darryl decided. "There's no sense overexposing new talent. You only get paid a part shift," he added hurriedly. "And, Jenny?" She looked at him inquiringly. "When you come back tomorrow, try to cool off just a little, y'hear?"

She led me into the changing room, where I helped Jenny unfasten the chaps and sandals. She quickly pulled on a T-shirt and some shorts, stepped into her flip-flops, and we were ready to go.

"You two surely are somethin'," commented another of the girls who'd been watching the two of us egg each other towards orgasm without ever quite making more than casual physical contact. "Jenny, girl, what's come over you?"

"Love," Jenny sighed, at which point I just had to kiss her. She wiped away a few tears, which smeared her eyeliner, but it only made her look sluttier and even more becoming.

"Let's get out of here," I panted, reminding myself I did not want to get Jenny fired a second time in 24 hours.

Daniel was still waiting in the hallway, which momentarily surprised me. Frankly, I'd forgotten about him, which was mean-spirited of me. His face was cloudy when he saw us come out of the dressing room arm in arm, and didn't improve when Jenny announced she wanted to ride with me to the hotel, instead of with him.

"This is for you," she told me when we were alone in the car. It was a small gift bag with colored tissue stuffed in the top. "I wanted you to have something to remember me by, when we can't be together."

I removed the tissue carefully and unearthed a small plastic zip lock bag. The illumination in the car wasn't the greatest, so I turned on the dome light to be sure. I knew instantly the short brown strands within were the remains of the pubic patch she'd had removed that afternoon. "Oh my God! I can't believe you saved them; you are so sweet!" We kissed again.

"But I didn't get you anything," I protested when I could speak.

"You got me a ring," Jenny pointed out.

"Well, but I'm taking it with me," I said, feeling bad. Once again, inspiration struck. "Oh! I know! Get your phone." I wriggled enough to pull my skirt up around my waist, which didn't take much effort, and spread my knees to display my gleaming new jewelry.

Jenny angled her phone over the steering wheel and took several shots, until she had one she liked. It was a beauty, with both rings nicely on display and my glistening folds unveiled below them. She typed energetically for another minute before putting it away. "There! I e-mailed it to myself too, so I have a copy for safe-keeping. I'll always treasure it."

Daniel's mood hadn't been improved by his wait for us at the hotel. We stripped and tumbled onto the bed, but it wasn't the same as the previous night. For one, my pussy was off-limits, but that didn't turn out to be as important as I'd feared.

For another, Daniel was completely different, like a candle burning at both ends. That morning, he'd been hesitant and unsure of himself. That evening, he was masterful. He called us sluts and whores, trembling with barely-leashed emotion, and used Jenny so roughly she came twice within a minute while he pounded into her.

Then it was my turn. "Fucking slut!" he hissed, splitting my ass with his cum-slicked manhood. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head painfully back, but I managed to find a position where I could still watch Jenny.

"Is this what you want? Is it?!" he cried, voice cracking, as he thrust hard into me and then teased me by withdrawing all the way. "To watch me use some other perverted slut while you make yourself over in her image?" Daniel released my head so he could guide himself back into my rectum.

Jenny moaned. She had three fingers inserted in her ass, twisting and probing, while her other hand moved indecisively between her breasts and dripping pussy. "Fuck her slutty ass, Danny," she panted, her eyes locked on us. "Make her a slut for your cock! Oh God, baby, you look so nasty!"

"You want me to fuck other women?" Daniel asked again, sounding as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. I rocked back against him more aggressively, trying to get him to pick up his tempo again. "Next you'll be wantin' to fuck other men?"

"Fuck, yes!" she urgently husked, hands now working double-time. "I feel so hot when they use me! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I was going to cum just watching her, no matter what Daniel did.

He abruptly pulled away from me. "You already cheated on me?! I thought you loved me, Jenny!"

"I do!" she protested, pausing on the edge of release. "You can have any of my holes, Danny, any time you want them."

"I wanted your heart!" he shouted, his voice trembling with emotion. "Fine! Choose her! I don't know what's wrong with you, Jenny, but we're quits. Dress up in your whorish costumes and parade yourself in front of drunks and perverts if you like. Let them use you like a piece of meat, 'cause that's all you're good for now! You are a slut!"

Jenny moaned, "Slu-Uh-Uh-Uht!" and started thrashing on the bed, lost in a titanic orgasm.

The sight nearly got me off, but I had to twist and look at Daniel. The look in his eyes promised fire and brimstone, like we were the lowest forms of life on earth. His cock hung shriveled and limp between his legs.

"You!" he hissed when he saw me looking. "You are the Whore of Babylon, a demonic succubus! You turned this woman into something I don't even recognize. You are lower than dirt, you gutter filth!" Daniel tensed, and I thought for a moment he might hit me, but he turned and scooped his clothing from the floor, not even bothering to don it before leaving the room.

"Wow, that was hot!" sighed Jenny, still sounding a trifle shaky.

"Yeah," I agreed, "but I wish he had more stamina."

She laughed understandingly. "Poor baby! Crawl up here and let me help you; I know what a slut needs."

Boy did she. My throat felt raw before the satiation of repeated orgasms and more than 40 hours without sleep caught up with me, and we passed out in each others' arms.

12