Falling Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, I was wrong. "Lily, please stay a moment. The rest of you, go get a coffee or something; we need a few minutes alone."

Everybody else looked as surprised as I felt, especially when it became clear she meant Miriam, too. I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen Linnea without the dark-haired girl in attendance, and I couldn't think what in the world Linnea would want with me. I hesitantly approached the desk and listened to the door closing behind me.

"You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you, Lily?" Linnea asked. The force of her presence was nearly overwhelming.

"Oh, yes!" I gasped, falling helplessly to my knees as the strength went out of my legs. The feel of that word leaving my lips was nearly orgasmic.

She looked down at me, her face wearing a Mona Lisa smile. "There's something only you can do for me, Lily. I want that hair from Xavier."

My mind raced. Of course I wanted to please Linnea, but I couldn't imagine how I would possibly track down this Xavier, or steal a hair from him, or why Linnea thought I was uniquely qualified to do so. "Why? I mean, how?" I asked, feeling miserable and stupid.

"It'll be easier than you think, Lily," she said, reaching down and lifting my chin with a finger. "You remember that woman, the one in the first photo he showed you?"

I nodded hopefully.

"Well, you're going to pretend to be her, and get close to him."

"That's ridiculous!" I blurted unthinkingly. I cringed, but Linnea only looked amused, so I went on. "I don't look anything like her. He'd never believe it, even if I did find him. And why would he talk to me? They wanted you."

She giggled! "You'll be close enough. I'm pretty sure that if you just make yourself available, they'll find you -- no effort required."

"You mean, go out?" I couldn't remember the last time I'd been out of the apartment. There was so much to do, I literally didn't have time for anything else except eating and sleeping. If it weren't for the Internet, we all would have been naked and starving.

Linnea nodded. "Yes. I know how hard you work, Lily. Take a night off. If nothing happens, that's perfectly fine -- you just get a little break. But I'm betting you'll run into Xavier. Call it a hunch."

"But what if he asks more questions? Or..." I struggled to articulate my nervousness. "If something happens?" Xavier hadn't struck me as violent, but he probably could break me like a twig if he felt like it.

She grinned at me. "I'll send Cammy with you for backup. You can have a girls' night out; get to know each other."

I had a mental vision of Cammy staring at me in confusion and twisting a pigtail around a finger while Xavier stuffed me into some anonymous panel van or something. It wasn't very reassuring. On the other hand, Linnea was the boss and she got to make the rules. "Okay," I agreed, trying to downplay my reluctance.

"Sweet Lily. Come and thank me for being so nice to you." She lifted the hem of her dress.

Nesting between her smooth thighs and extending my tongue to taste her felt like coming home again. All my doubts faded in the face of the pleasurable task at hand.

12